A Shoulder to Cry On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss me, come on, I want to taste my cum on you...come on, please...I want you bad."

We kissed, our bodies pressing hard against each other, with horny lust, which then turned into something more loving, but no less hungry.

Beth broke our kiss and looked me in the eyes. She studied me, a soft look on her face and in her eyes.

"I think I am starting to fall in love with you. I feel loved, safe, wanted, sexy and bloody horny around you. A few weeks ago I was a miserable wreck who had fucked up her life again. And what do you do?! Pick me up, dust me down, build my confidence. Now I feel pretty, sexy, wanted, and my life seems good and worth living again. I cannot thank you enough for all you've done."

After her little speech she went quiet, only wanting her coffee. We agreed a relaxed plan for the afternoon, and sat on the sofa together. Beth was keen to see my tranny pictures, and she would show me what she and Sam had recorded.

Life with Beth would become a bit different than life without Beth, but, that could be a great change.