A Shoulder to Cry On Pt. 02

Story Info
Beth is fine. But Sam?
5.2k words
4.36
3.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth and I were getting along fantastically well. We seemed to have this whole 'couple thing' well in hand. We also regularly had each other in hand.

After Beth had handed me the pink panties to wear with her very short silk robe, we had incredible horny sex. Beth however was not done with playing dress-up just yet. She had fully dressed me up, looking pretty in pink lingerie. The panties had a matching bra, however Beth's tits filled them out better than I did. I told her to wait, as I headed upstairs. It was time to show and tell.

I came back down with my breast forms on. They were worn, rather than stuffed inside the bra cups. A sort of plate had EE sized breasts on them, which fully filled the cups of Beth's bra.

"No way!!" she said as she saw me walk in. "Are you fucking serious? That is so hot, that is so fucking horny," she said, whilst eyeing me up and down.

I pressed my fake tits together and licked the nipples. I looked at Beth, whose hands were busy playing with her clit and fingering her pussy. I had already quietly practiced my more feminine voice, so when I asked her if she would want me to be her girlfriend, her jaw almost hit the floor.

"Is this part of your tranny character?" Beth asked.

"Yeah, she is big titted. A brunette or a redhead, loves slutty make-up, very high heels, stockings with seams and she will lick, fuck, suck and eat other trannies with similar interests. Or women who share my interests," I added.

"Right, you go and get dolled up, then you will show me your cross dressing pictures and videos," she said.

I agreed, and took about two hours for the first appearance in my full cross dressing outfit. As I walked into the living room, Beth jumped up, and started circling me.

"Wow, those shoes are hot! I love those pink pumps, and those ankle straps are sexy. Love the pink fishnets, you don't often see them with seams. That leather skirt is one of my old ones! You wear it well, you bitch. Pink leather skirt, mesh top, pink bra, and a fake belly piercing. That does just scream slut to me. Love your eyes, very good smoky effect, love the pink gloss on your lips. I want you to be my slutty girlfriend!" Beth said, smiling.

"I have bagged myself a boyfriend and girlfriend for the price of one," she laughed. "And I love the long wig, brown to black. Suits you, girlfriend! And you know your way around a make-up pallet too."

We sat down, with Beth unable to keep her eyes off of me. She got my laptop out, as she had seen the DVD's I brought down. I told her these held a few of my videos, some rather lengthy. And that those videos would show me with at least one other crossdresser, sometimes more, and two transsexuals as well.

Beth looked at me, with amazement and curiosity.

"So, you are what? You're not gay, at least your male side isn't. Are you bi? Is this side of you interested in men at all? Or just crossdressers and transsexuals? Would you fuck me dressed up, or would you want me to fuck you? God, I have so many questions," Beth went on.

I moved closer to her, and slowly pressed my glossy pink lips on hers. She hesitated before kissing me back, as if her brain needed to reset itself. Then she unleashed a kiss that was hungry, aggressive, yet so passionate.

"Fuck that was hot! I have never kissed that needy and hungry before. I knew it was you, but I didn't see you at first. Now I see the whole you, and I love what I see. Shit, girlfriend, you are smoking hot. I hope you'll let me help style you, to get the most out of you," Beth offered. And I was happy to accept her offer.

The laptop had fired up, and I found the folder with my crossdressing pictures. Beth was amazed there were about 400 pictures. She browsed through some, first by hair colour, as they were labelled that way. She decided I should be a redhead, close to my natural colour. Then she decided that long hair suited me best.

She then to the ones that were rated, according to the folder name.

"Are these the naughty ones?" Beth asked, her fingers hovering over the keys.

"Yep. Some just a bit naughty, others a bit naughtier, all the way up to filthy. I pose, alone or with others. And in the other ones we do a bit more than posing, and there are rather detailed pictures," I said.

Beth could no longer contain herself and open a folder, which were very pornographic. She saw me on all fours being spitroasted by two transsexuals dressed as slutty schoolgirls. There pictures of me covered in cum, of cumming over a crossdresser's face, and me riding a big dildo, whilst sucking a crossdresser's cock.

"You are a whore, a slut, when you dress up! How long have you done this?"

I told her that I have been doing this for decades, and that I had sucked more cock than she probably had, and had swallowed more cum too. I clarified that I had no desire for men, but that I would absolutely fuck her dressed like this. I also explained that, almost as a reset phase, my female persona could be put away for a year or so. And that I had drastically cut down on the number of sexual partners, for obvious health reasons, or risks. I had myself tested regularly, and so far I have never contracted anything unsavoury.

I also felt that my female character was getting on a bit, and that I would only revive her again if I met someone who would either tolerate or actually like me as 'her'. Beth told me that she would like to occasionally meet Robyn, which she agreed was a good name.

After that introduction I put Robyn away, and Beth and I settled into a routine. I sometimes worked night shifts, and she would record her solo videos, or do some camera chats. Beth told me that one of her chats was with Olivia, the sexy transsexual lady from the lingerie shop. We had set the loft space up as Beth's little studio area, which worked a treat. We were actually starting to feel settled and happy together.

We had a weekend off together, and decided to head into town. Beth wanted her hair done, including a new colour, a bit more red, so she told me. Walking through town Beth attracted plenty of attention. Most people couldn't decide to check out her huge tits in her tight top, or her arse in her even tighter jeans. I could see the dilemma. I don't think I'll ever see a pair of jeans worn sexier or better.

As Beth headed off to the hairdressers, I went to a little cafe across the road. I had ordered a coffee and picked a window seat, to watch the world go by. I was lost in my own thoughts when I noticed a young woman dripping tears into her coffee. I looked closer, and recognised Beth's friend Sam. Although I was never overly keen on Sam, I felt a bit mean for just ignoring her. I walked up to her, and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Sam, are you ok?" I asked, using the most obvious and stupid question as an ice breaker.

"Oh hello," she replied, wiping her tears away.

I asked her to join me at my table, an invitation she was happy to accept.

"You don't have to, you know, save another lost girl," she smiled through her dried tears.

"I know, but I can't just pretend I hadn't seen you. Beth would think less of me for that, and you too. Care to share, maybe I can help you in any way?" I offered.

"It's more my problem to solve. I am just tired of my own behaviour, and my ability to find trouble even when I'm not looking for it," she said. "I know I got Beth in trouble a lot, and if I now see how relaxed and happy she is, I envy her. You really have saved her you know."

"Sam, I have done precious little, apart from letting Beth work things out in her own head. I provided a roof over her head and foot on the table. Beth still had to make all other choices and decisions herself. She could have packed up and left at any point, however she decided to stay. I have been sympathetic, but have shown little true sympathy," I told Sam.

"Yeah, but you even let Beth carry on with our channel. Most blokes would not be okay with that."

"It's a job, first and foremost. You're not parading the streets, you're not inviting people to your homes, or visiting hotels. Had that been the case, I might have had some problems with that."

"Would you be okay with me recording with Beth at yours?" Sam asked. "Look, I know you're probably not that keen, but I am looking to change my ways. I can't keep going on like this, it's taking its toll on my body, which should be my big earner."

I told Sam to discuss it with Beth, who would be joining us after her hair appointment anyway.

Sam was aware that Beth had told on her about fancying me years ago. She admitted that she still thought I was a guy she'd fancy, despite the age gap. As far as talking Beth was concerned, she was looking at that with some trepidation, given Beth and I were now a couple, of sorts.

Sam and Beth had also discussed my crossdressing habits, my love for all things lingerie and stockings, especially the seamed ones. As usual, Sam only decided to stop talking once it was somewhat late.

"Maybe I could have waited with bringing that up huh?" she said with a weary smile.

"Well, the cat is out the bag now. At least you knew and still wanted to talk, which not everyone would do. Not everyone is as accepting of it," I replied.

"I would love to see you all dolled up one day. Like a more mature lady hanging out with me and Beth. Who knows, it might lead to something really horny and sexy. I would love your big cock squirting all over me from underneath a mini skirt, or a very short silk robe," she said with a wink.

"You're not hitting on my man, are you?!" it all off the sudden sounded from behind Sam.

Sam actually had the good grace to blush, causing Beth to laugh out loud. She told Sam not to worry. We already had a similar discussion, and came to the conclusion there was enough horny energy and fantasy to share three ways. I explained that Beth and I were in a relationship, just not an exclusive one. Extra members had to be mutually agreed though.

Sam looked from one to the other, with a smile starting to form.

"So, did you two agree on my membership?" she asked.

"Are you mad? Of course we did, you're very sexy and hot. If you want then you're in," I told Sam.

Beth sat down next to Sam, her hand resting on her thigh. Sam smiled at Beth and opened her legs slightly. Beth moved her hand under Sam's skirt and Sam was happy to allow Beth access to her wet pussy. We sat there, having a chat, explaining to Sam why she was more than welcome to join our relationship by mutual invitation. Meanwhile, under the table, Beth had three fingers in Sam's pussy, fucking her slowly. I had my stockinged foot rub Beth's very wet bare cunt, which Sam could clearly see.

Before long both women reached a quiet, but very satisfying orgasm. Beth casually licked Sam's juices off her fingers. Sam meanwhile ran her fingers over my stocking, then licked her fingers to get a taste of Beth's cum and my nylon.

"So, if you want to cum again Sam, you're welcome to join us tonight. We'd be happy to have you," I told her.

"We can record some videos, and maybe go live online as well," Beth added. "And you're welcome to stay the weekend. There's always someone to have for breakfast, you can have whoever you want. We could even be at breakfast at the same time. That way we only have to set the bed once," Beth added with a wink.

"So, who will be in tonight? The two of you, or will your female alter-ego be there?" Sam asked.

I told her who she wanted to be there, and her answer was rather quick, stating she wanted my Deauxma like female persona there.

I told her she would be there, and we said our goodbyes. We were in for a horny weekend. Beth had decided to stay with honey blond as her hair colour, and quickly excused herself after getting a text message. Sam and I watched her head back to the hairdressers. We waited, with Sam grabbing my hands, as she turned towards me.

"Thank you for having me, and I don't mean just for the sex. I hope I will able to repay your kindness. I am not even sure I deserve it," she said with a quiet voice.

"I am sure things will work out Sam. You'll see what a loving home can do. It may not be your average household or relationship, but that shouldn't diminish what we feel for each other," I replied.

Sam planted a kiss on my lips, before saying she'd be over around 6 tonight. With that she left, quickly waving at Beth, who was making her way back, carrying a large box. When she saw my curious look, she told me to be patient until we got home.

Back home we got comfortable, with a few hours still to kill before Sam would be here. Beth was impressed with my patience with regards to whatever she had in the box for me. After making us drinks she put the box on the table in front of me.

"Go on, open it. I hope you like it. I have done my homework and I am confident I got this right," she said.

I opened the box to find a gloriously beautiful long dark red wig. I took it out of the box and held it up. Beth helped me put it on, and made sure it fell right around my face and over my shoulders. She smiled, clearly happy with how it looked.

"You're going to look so sexy when Sam shows up, and I will do your make-up," she said.

I looked forward to that very much, and suggested we started getting ready, and make sure Robyn and Beth got on before Sam arrived. I wanted us to be as relaxed around each other as possible. Beth agreed and she went upstairs to set up her make-up table and to pick me an outfit.

Beth had done her homework, finding an outfit Deauxma would wear in her movies. A tight black pencil skirt, falling over the knee, and a dark red satin blouse with sheer red sleeves. A wide belt would accentuate my waist. She had also put down a red and black corset with six suspender straps and gorgeous FF nylons, with a Cuban heel. The open toe shoes with spike stiletto heels finished the look.

I went and showered, cleaned myself up, inside and out, and checked my body for unwanted hair. I had used Beth's shower gel and body lotion, getting the first layer of femininity through the scent. Beth smiled as I sat down in front of her.

"I think you are very brave, doing this. Didn't you feel pressured by Sam?" she asked.

"I wouldn't have offered if I had felt uncomfortable about it. Really I am ready for this. And I have no doubt you will make me look beautiful," I said.

With that Beth went to work. Her hands were steady, her eyes never strayed from the job at hand. I loved watching her, and I genuinely loved her.

"I could not have done this a few months back. Hands were shaky, and my mind jumping all over the place. This is down to you and your unconditional support," she said with a grateful smile.

She used all the make-up tools on her table, from little brushes for my lips to big brushes for my cheeks, the occasional pincer, and whatever those little pads are called to apply eyeshadow. She sat back to check, then moved back in for the next bit. I was banned from checking in the mirror.

Beth also made sure that my blouse was tucked in smooth into my skirt, that no bulge was visible, that the belt wasn't too tight and that my seams were straight. She lent me some jewelery, earrings, necklace, rings and bracelets. She spent a lot of care and attention on the wig she bought me. Then she stepped, looked me up and down and smiled.

"I would go full time lesbian for you," she said with a cheeky smile. "You want to see in the full length mirror?"

I was dying to see what she had done to me. As she turned the mirror around, I almost stumbled backwards. Looking back at me was a complete stranger. A beautiful woman, with long red hair falling over her shoulders, with strands lining her face. The lips were sensual, sensuous and sexy. They eyes smokey, with long lashes. The clothes fitted beautifully, the red blouse had a sheer top, showing ample cleavage from my breastforms.

"Wow...Beth, you are a magician! I look gorgeous," I stammered.

"You do look gorgeous Robyn. And seeing you like this I will promise you that we will go out together like this! Nobody will ever know from looking at you who or what you really are," she said.

I embraced her, and told her I loved her. She smiled, kissed my hands and whispered that she knew, and that she felt the same. We had about an hour before Sam was due to show up. I walked, sat down stood up, and made my female self familiar with all the little things that might trip me up otherwise. My lipstick did not leave any marks, as I found out from my wine glass. I also started to slowly control my breathing, in order to get a slightly more feminine voice.

At six sharp there was a knock on the door. Beth said I should answer, as it probably was Sam. As it happens, it was a parcel delivery, and the girl didn't even as much as blink. A few minutes later Sam knocked the door, which we knew because of her phone call to Beth to announce her arrival. Again I answered the door, this time there was a bit more of a reaction.

"Oh fuck!! Is that, is that your Robyn character?" Sam shouted out.

"No, this is just Robyn. Not a character, more of an alter-ego," I said.

"Shit, you look beautiful, and so sexy. And so 'Deauxma' too. I looked her up and she is one hot woman, and a squirter, which I find so horny," Sam rattled on, as I ushered her indoors.

"Did you do your own make-up?" Sam asked, after I finally got the chance to close the door behind her.

I told her that was Beth's skill and handiwork. I am confident enough to do it myself, however I could never do what Beth did for me. With that Beth came downstairs, looking too sexy for words. Her dark blue and black corset pushed up her magnificent tits, the black triangle of her miniscule panties covered next to nothing of her pussy. In fact, the glistening sheen only drew extra attention to it. Her dark make-up contrasted with her honey blond hair, which was pulled back tight.

She wore thigh high boots over fishnet stockings, which had a seam, just about visible. She walked up to Sam, and pressed herself against Sam, before kissing her, with her tongue immediately seeking out Sam's mouth. Sam responded by grabbing Beth's shapely rear, and before long the women were moaning as their tongues played in each other's mouth. Their large tits pressed against each other, and I very much enjoyed their floorshow, as I let my hands roam over my fake tits.

Sam let go of Beth, and now started running her hands all over me, circling me as if I were prey. Her hands felt up my rear, searched for a bulge and measured my tits. She then pressed her lips on mine, sliding her tongue in my mouth. I responded to her kiss by aggressively sticking my tongue in her mouth, whilst squeezing and massaging her glorious tits. Sam broke this kiss off too, then turned to Beth.

"Could he be a part of the video shoot? Maybe as a whore madam, teaching us girls how to put on a good lesbian show? You could stay fully dressed, maybe just touch yourself up," Sam turned from Beth to me.

"And we could add that into tonight's video chats, like sneak previews. If they get a glimpse of your Deauxma character, they will want to pay good money," Beth added.

"Why don't we talk further over a drink, Sam?" I asked, as I headed towards the living room ahead of Sam and Beth. I swayed my hips, managing a very short stride, with the soft swishing sound of my skirt against my stockings really turning me on.

"Fuck, that looks so sexy," Sam said.

"I know, I have witnessed this a few times now, and I get a wet cunt every single time I see it," Beth said.

Sam walked up to her, and ran her finger over Beth's pussy to check that claim.

"Hhmmmm, you are wet," she said. She then brought her finger to her mouth, licking her finger.

Soon we sat down with a glass of wine in front of us. Sam looked very sexy. Also in blue and black, but with boots that reached below the knee. Her tits were the same size as Beth's, a generous EE cup. Where Beth was a blonde with green eyes, Sam had hazel brown eyes, with her hair dyed in a silvery grey colour, which apparently was fashionable. She looked sexy, and hot. I was very curious to learn her plan for my involvement in their video shoot.

12