A Shoulder to Cry On Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not going to win us any AVN awards, but it's just for our own back catalogue," Sam started. "Beth and I are basically going to get ready for our live stream, when you catch us. You agree to let us go ahead but first you want a taste of our pussies and you want to make us cum on your fingers and then lick us to make us cum again," Sam finished her little pitch.

It sounded pretty straight forward and we agreed that I would remain fully dressed throughout. Beth and Sam went up to set up the cameras and get themselves in the mood. I kissed Beth, slipping my tongue in her mouth, whilst one hand slid over her wet pussy. She moaned in my mouth, before Sam joined us and made it a very horny three way kiss. I briefly turned my full attention to Sam, kissing her hungrily and pinching her nipples, whilst Beth fingered both her cunt and her arse. Sam orgasmed before she'd even had a chance to get going.

After that, as in Sam's script, and that word is used very loosely here, the girls went upstairs. For all the giggling I could hear coming from upstairs, I thought that whatever was planned would never actually happen. After an hour or so Beth shouted down to say they had set up and were good to go.

I made my way upstairs, focusing on my stride with each step. Call it 'inhabiting my character' if you like. As I entered the room, Beth and Sam were in front of the cameras, with the streaming footage visible on the monitors. A quick look at the set up showed big marks on the floor, indicating where we were meant to be for the best angle and view.

"What on earth is going on here?" I asked. "What do you two think this is, a brothel, a porn studio?!"

Beth was playing with her pussy, stroking her slit, sliding fingers inside her wet cunt. Sam was playing with a very big dildo, fucking herself with it, before licking her juices off it. The dirty talk and moans added to the horny atmosphere.

"Please don't be mad," both girls pleaded. "We're just having a good time, and we're very horny," Beth said.

"You could join us," Sam added, whilst sticking the dildo all the way into her cunt, before grinding against the balls at the end. "I bet you would love to join us, maybe eat our pussies, or fist our cunts until we cum all over your hand."

I walked into camera reach, with Beth and Sam eyes on me, as they played with their wet pussies, the husky scent of their juices filling the room. I stood over Beth, with my back to the camera. I placed my hand on her pussy, my red nails tracing her labia, then moving over her slit. Sam subtly indicated it was showing clearly on the screen. Beth spread her legs wide, grabbing her ankles and holding them up. I started fingering her pussy, my back continuously to the camera.

"Me too, me too!" Sam moaned as she spread her legs wide.

I crouched down between Beth and Sam, and started massaging and tracing their wet cunts. They moaned loudly, and both started playing with those big tits, squeezing them, pinching their nipples and pushing them up to their mouths. As they both licked and bit their nipples, I stuck a hand in each wet cunt. I started pumping the girls' wet pussies, causing them to moan loudly with approval.

As the girls were getting close to their first orgasms by my hands I got up, and went to sit on the sofa, facing the camera. I stared into the camera, gave a little smile and looked at Beth and Sam.

"Did you two really think I would let you cum that easy?" I asked them. I licked Beth's juices first, slowly sucking my fingers, pursing my red lips as I suck my fingers. I then did the same with my fingers covered in Sam's juices.

"You, sit on her face and let her eat that cunt of yours!" I ordered Sam.

Sam pouted at first, then got up and lowered her pussy towards Beth's mouth. Beth guided Sam with one hand, whilst the other stroked her own clit.

"I don't think I told you to do that! You will just eat her cunt, don't bother with your own for now," I told Beth in a stern voice.

Beth shot me a look, which went from a potential argument to a wry smile in no time. Sam spread her pussy, with Beth's tongue licking her slit. Sam moaned, as Beth put her mouth to good use. She sucked Sam's clit, flicked it with her tongue. I told Sam she could enjoy her own tits if she wanted to. She started massaging them, pushing them up to her mouth, after which she licked and bit her nipples.

Beth had pulled Sam further down on her face, and she was now fucking Sam with her tongue. Sam's thighs and Beth's face were both covered in Sam's glistening juices. It wasn't long before Sam threw her head back, and arched her back, as she was about to cum.

"Squirt in her mouth, no holding back! I know you want to, and I bet she wants it too!" I told Sam. As if on queue Sam started to gush and squirt her cum juices covering Beth's mouth, cheeks and neck. Beth drank the juices eagerly, as Sam groaned loudly through her orgasm. Sam kept teasing her tits as she came down from her orgasm.

As Sam got off Beth's face, I told Beth to come to me. She walked up to me, seductively swaying her hips. I got up, and slightly turned so Beth and I would be clearly visible for the camera.

"Let me taste that slut's cum," I told Beth. My hands were on Beth's hips as I pulled her close. She looked deep into my eyes before pressing her lips onto mine. I tasted Sam's juices on Beth's sensual mouth. We kissed, tender and loving. For a few moments the world around us no longer existed. As we broke off the kiss Beth brought her mouth close to my ear.

"I love you," she whispered.

I smiled, and nodded, unable to speak. We both knew this was mutual.

I now told Beth to sit down next to me on the sofa. Sam was watching us, whilst fingering her wet pussy. I begged Sam with my finger, and told her to kneel in front of Beth, and to eat her out.

Sam did not need to be told twice, and as she lifted Beth's leg by her ankles, spreading her cunt open wide, she dove onto Beth like a hawk. A very horny hawk, who immediately started licking Beth's slit, driving her tongue into Beth's soaked pussy. She fucked Beth with her tongue, with Beth fully surrendering to Sam's tongue. I ran my hands over my fake tits, as I watched up close and intimate how Beth was building to an orgasm.

Her juices were glistening on Sam's face, with Sam eating her cunt like a woman possessed. Very soon Beth lost control and her orgasm exploded over Sam's face. Beth squirted countless jettisons of cum into Sam's face and mouth. Sam herself had also orgasmed again, just from her cunnilingus frenzy with Beth's cunt.

Beth was slowly coming back down off her high, and looked at me with a dazed smile. I told both Sam and Beth to stand before me, and as they did, I licked their wet pussies in turn, as the girls kissed each other. After enjoying the taste of those soaking wet pussies I got up, and stood in between the two girls. I looked straight into the camera, and did a little promo, encouraging viewers to become members and members to get clicking to download videos with both girls, and to let us know if they wanted me to join them.

The girls loved the promo, and would run it later that night. As they got ready to face their audience, I suddenly felt the creativity I needed to write further about Zoe and Tia, and I reckoned my writer's block would soon disappear.

12