A Shy Teen Goes Too Deep Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: I can't believe someone did that!

Unknown: I know!

Unknown: Isn't it so incredibly hot!

Me: Yes!

I didn't even think about it before I replied. It was hot. Incredibly hot. It turned me on just like the siswet videos. How could someone be that brave? So daring? Showing off right in front of people? The images were floating through my head.

Unknown: Hey, sorry I need to go

Unknown: I hear from footsteps in the hall and don't want to get caught!

Me: No problem

Unknown: Chat tomorrow?

Me: Of course

Me: Who are you?

Silence and no reply. I waited another five minutes but didn't hear back. I watched both videos again before going to sleep. Usually I don't dare do anything with my parents in the house but I slowly rubbed my pussy under the covers and in my pajamas as I laid there in the dark. My mind went through all of the images again. The fear of the phone, the text messages, the videos. It was more than enough to get me to cum. I fell asleep feeling more alive than ever before.

********

The next morning I woke up and noticed a wetness in my pajamas. I reached down and felt my panties, soaked. What had I been dreaming about? I grabbed my phone and checked my messages, but there was nothing there. Who was this unknown person? I had to know, I had to find out, but other than them being in my history class I had no way of finding out.

I pushed myself out of bed and started to get ready for the day just like any other day. Hair, teeth, face, then clothes. I put on a long dark blue dress that almost reached my ankles, which were covered by a pair of socks. My shoulders were bare but only for a second as I put on a cardigan to cover myself up. This was an approved outfit by my mother. Skin was not to be shown.

I got to school on time as usual and checked my messages again, nothing. I wanted to reach out, I wanted to text them and ask them so many questions, but I felt like they had the power. We weren't friends. I didn't even know who they were. I didn't even know if I could trust them. They knew who I was, so they had the power. I was not in a position to push. I waited.

After first period I checked again. Nothing. My phone felt like it was on fire, the urge to check my messages kept clawing at me. Anytime I heard a ding, even if it wasn't from my area I checked my phone, just to make sure. Nothing. Second period. Nothing. Lunch. Nothing. I was beginning to believe it was a one night thing only. Part of me thought it was good, my risk was over, they were going to leave me alone, but a bigger part of me was annoyed, I wanted to talk to this person more. I never knew there would be anyone else with the same interests here in this religious town, but there was, how could I go on not knowing them? I texted.

Me: Hello

To my surprise a reply came quickly

Unknown: Hi

Unknown: I didn't know if you wanted to still talk

Unknown: I feel like I was a little creepy with the whole screenshot thing

My eyebrows raised. Of course I wanted to keep talking!

Me: Well

Me: I didn't know there was anyone else like me here

Me: So it's OK

Unknown: Yay!

I smiled.

Me: Who are you?

There was a pause. Was she busy? Was she thinking? Did I push too hard?

Unknown: I feel afraid to say

Afraid? Of me?

Me: I won't tell anyone

Me: I promise

Me: Mutually assured destruction

Unknown: lol ya

Unknown: But I still would like to wait a few days at least

Unknown: Just to make sure

Unknown: Is that OK?

Unknown: Do you hate me?

I smiled. No one had ever been this interested in getting to know me before.

Me: No of course not

Me: I don't hate you

Me: Can I ask you one question?

Unknown: Sure

Me: Are you a girl or a guy

Unknown: What do you think? Lol

Me: I think you're a girl

Me: You're way too nice to be a guy lol

Unknown: You got me, I'm a girl haha

The bell rang and I got up from my seat at lunch, a smile on my face, a rare feat.

Me: I have to go to class now

Unknown: Me too

Me: Nice chatting with you again

Unknown: You too!

I headed to my class and sat down, wishing I could continue texting with my unknown friend. I wondered what she looked like? In my mind she was this beautiful creature that everyone paid attention too, who demanded respect and was confident in any situation. I had know idea if that was true, but I was building her up to be like that. I imagined this person walking around in transparent shirts, showing off, not caring what others thought. I could see her in a short skirt and no panties, opening her legs...

"Grace?" Mr. Smith said as I stared off into the abyss. "Grace!"

My eyes opened wide and I looked up at the front of the class.

"Grace, if you're not going to pay attention please go down to the principal's office," Mr. Smith said firmly.

"No... sorry... I'll pay attention," I stumbled out. The class chuckled.

"Well OK... now let's continue..." Mr. Smith began again as I tried to focus on his class.

It was a struggle, my mind wanting to continuously imagine scenarios with my new friend but somehow I got through it.

My next class was history again. This was the class with my unknown contact, my new secret keeper. I knew she was a girl so that cut the class down to about half, but still meant almost 20 possible people. During the class I looked around to see who I thought it could be. No one fit my mental image of them, this was reality after all. Throughout the class my head swiveled around the room, trying to see if anyone was looking at me, if anyone looked different than anyone else. But there was nothing. Everyone was acting normally and looked like everyone else. Unless they told me who they were or gave me some kind of clue there was no way I was going to figure out who they were.

For the next few days this pattern continued. We would text a little back and forth, send each other a video or two of our favorite scenes. Me sending mostly stretching videos, her sending mostly exhibitionist videos. The more I watched her videos the more I liked them. Did I want to be an exhibitionist like her? The thought of people staring at me made my heart beat faster, but maybe in a good way.

Each day in history I would look around the classroom trying to figure out who they were, but nothing. I asked if they would tell me who they were every once and awhile, but I didn't want to push it. It was nice to have someone to talk to, well text with, even if I didn't know who they were, I didn't want to ruin that.

It was a week since everything started, a weekend had passed, we had exchanged ten's of videos with each other, we were joking and getting along, me and unknown, when everything changed. I checked my messages and saw there was an image file. I opened it in the hallway at school which I should have known not to do.

Unknown: PHOTO

I clicked it, it loaded, I almost dropped my phone. The photo was of a girl wearing a pair of panties and a huge wet spot over her pussy. I couldn't see anything else she was wearing, it was strategically taken, but I knew who it was. It was unknown.

Unknown: I get so horny talking with you

Unknown: Do you like it...

My silence was making her feel unsure.

Me: Yes!

Did I like it? I liked looking at her wet panties? What?

Me: I mean I can't believe you sent me that picture!

Unknown: I know me either haha

Unknown: I was just feeling so horny I wanted to do something out of my comfort zone

Unknown: Something that reminded me of the girls in the videos

My panties were getting wet now. I didn't dare open the picture again in the hall, but I was imagining it. I couldn't believe she sent that

Me: It was really hot

Me: I wish I could do something like that

Unknown: You can! Do it!

My face went red standing there in the hall, reading her message. Me? Send a picture of my panties? Seemed like something impossible.

Me: I don't think so

Unknown: Oh come on! I did it!

Unknown: Doesn't it make you feel hot thinking about!

It did. She was right, the idea felt good, a part of me deep down wanted to do it, but the shame kept holding it back.

Me: No... I can't

Unknown: Well fine, be that way! Lol

Me: Sorry!

I didn't get a response. Was she mad at me? Did I let her down? I was so anxious about losing her as a friend I didn't know what to do. For right now though I had to go to class. It was hard to focus. All I could think about was the picture of unknown's panties. They were pink with a big wet patch. I didn't see any pubic hair. Did she shave? I knew most girls did, at least that was what I heard. It was obvious she took the picture in a school washroom, I could tell by the tile and the colour of the stall walls. I wondered if there were any other clues to help figure out who she was.

As the class continued on my thoughts began to shift to me taking a picture and sending it back. I couldn't do that could I? What would my parents say if they ever found out? I didn't even want to think about that. God I wished I was in college, it would be so much easier, at least I liked to think it would be. The more I thought about taking the picture the more I wanted to do it. My pussy was wet, I could feel it, I wished I could touch it but that wasn't going to happen. "What is the worst that can happen?" I asked myself silently while sitting there. I'd make sure the picture didn't have any info about me, just my panties, no other clothes or markers. I'd even figure out how to take out any background data on the photo. The only way to track it would be through unknown, and for some reason I trusted them. By the end of class I had decided to take the picture. My heart was beating through my chest.

I went into the washroom and sat down in the last stall. I was nervous. I couldn't believe I was going to do it, take a picture of my panties and send it to someone I didn't even know, well other than some random texts. But I couldn't back out now. I built it up, I was ready, I needed to do it. My hands pulled up my dress so it was around my waist. My eyes looked down at my white panties, a damp spot was obvious. My pubic hair was evident too, bushy and hidden behind the fabric. I've never shaved, maybe trimmed, it wasn't something my family did I was sure. I took out my phone and worked on getting an angle that wouldn't give anything else away. Panties only, no dress, no shoes, no bag, nothing else could be in it. Even if I did trust who I was sending this too I didn't want to risk it. Eventually I got the right angle and clicked.

"CLICK" seemed to ring out through the washroom. I had completely forgotten to turn off the sound on my phone. My face burned red. Was there anyone else in the washroom? I didn't hear any talking, but I wasn't sure. I waited a few minutes, frozen, unsure on what to do. Eventually I had to move, I couldn't sit in there forever. As I pulled down my dress I heard a stall door down from me open, the tap turn on, hands washed, the dryer roar and finally the door to the hall open and close. Someone was in there. Someone heard the camera sound. What had I done?

I continued to sit in the stall, nervous, waiting. I didn't want to go out too soon. I didn't want the person who was in the washroom to see me, to know it was me. I continued to wait until I had to leave to go to class. Almost a whole period locked in a washroom stall. I was ashamed beyond belief.

Before I left the stall I built up the courage to do what I came here to do, send a picture to my unknown friend. I loaded it and sent the text. The picture was gone. I couldn't get it back. My heart beat faster as I headed off to class.

************************

I waited for a response for the rest of the day. I was a little hurt when I didn't get it right away. I just did something so outside of my comfort zone and I couldn't even get a response? Sitting on my bed I tried to read through some books, trying to keep my mind off of my phone, but kept it close by just in case. I had dinner and watched some TV, still keeping my phone close by. As I sat on our family couch watching some sitcom that my parents approved of, my phone finally made the buzz I had been awaiting for. Quickly glancing at the screen I saw it was a text from unknown.

"Hey mom... dad... I think I'm going to go to my room and read," I said getting up from the couch.

"No problem honey, have a good night," my dad said while my mom gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I retreated to my room, jumping on my bed, opening the text as fast as possible.

Unknown: Sorry for the delay!

Unknown: I'm so happy you sent the picture!

I smiled and then I replied.

Me: I was nervous

Me: I hope you liked it

Did I want them to like it? A girl? I was confused.

Unknown: Of course! It was amazing!

Unknown: Look us sending pictures like those sluts online haha

Me: I know I can't believe I did it

Unknown: You know what would look amazing in your panties?

I was shocked by the question. Where was this going?

Me: Uhhhhh no

Unknown: A shaved pussy

My eyes bulged as I read it.

Unknown: Sorry

Unknown: Was that too forward?

Was it?

Me: No

Me: It's OK

Me: I mean... I've thought about it

Me: Most girls do it my age right?

Unknown: Well I think so

Unknown: I did it

Me: My mom would kill me if she ever found out

Unknown: How would she find out?

Me: I have no idea lol

Unknown: Then do it!

I could feel the peer pressure through the phone. Did I want to do it? Should I do it? I wasn't sure. What was the worst thing about it though? If I didn't like it it would grow back, so why am I even worrying about it, I told myself. "Just do it," I said to myself.

Me: OK

Unknown: Really?!

Me: Ya lol

Unknown: Awesome!

Me: I'm going to go and do it now...

Unknown: Holy shit!

Unknown: Text me after!

Me: OK I will

My head fell back on my bed and I looked at the ceiling. What was getting into me? A day or two ago I would have never even thought of shaving my pussy, but now I just told a random person I was going to do it? I could feel Jesus looking down upon me with disgust. Did I care? Not right then.

I grabbed my robe and a towel and headed to the shared washroom, thank god there was a lock on the door. The beginning of the shower was just like it always was, get used to the water, wash my hair, wash my body. But when that was out of the way it was time to shave. This time I wouldn't just be shaving my legs and armpits. This time I would be shaving my pussy.

I grabbed the shaving cream and lathered it in my hands before applying it generously around my pubic hair. It was thick and I wasn't sure if I'd even be able to shave it. I started at the top and worked my way down, being extra careful not to cut myself. Swipe after swipe removed more and more hair. I could see my light skin start to poke through and each moment that passed I liked it more and more. I felt so sexy doing it. Only sluts did it my mom would always say. Did this make me a slut?

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Grace... are you almost done?" my mom asked from the hallways.

I was startled but kept my composure, "yes, just a few more minutes," I said back.

My hand continued to move the razor around my pussy, removing the final few hairs. I ran my other hand along it, feeling the smoothness. It felt amazing. My clit seemed to be on fire, either from the shaving cream or being so turned on. I wasn't sure. I rinsed myself off, making sure to get all of the hair down the drain and hide any evidence.

"All free mom," I said as I walked out of the washroom and headed to my room, "I'm going to go to sleep soon so see you in the morning."

"OK honey have a goodnight," I heard from my mom and day in unison from the other room.

I got to my room and immediately ran over to my mirror, opening my robe and looking at my shaved pussy. I stared for what seemed like hours. I had never seen it like this before. It looked like the ones my favorite pornstars had. It looked like a sluts pussy. I loved it. I touched it. I opened it up. It was easy to see why girls did this. I wished I had done it earlier.

Me: I did it!

Unknown: Amazing!

Unknown: I've been waiting!

Unknown: Do you like it?

Me: Ya

Me: It feels a little weird

Me: But ya, I really like it

Unknown: So cool

Unknown: I can't believe you did it so quickly.

Unknown: Ummmm can I see?

My face blushed, it felt hot, I was shocked. See it? She wanted a picture of it? Could I do that? Did I want to do that? I paused. There was a moment.

Unknown: You don't have to if you don't want to

Unknown: I'm just curious

Unknown: No pressure

I took a deep breath, trying to gather my thoughts, trying to make a decision. I don't know why I decided to do it, but I did. I brought my phone down close to my pussy, trying to find an angle that didn't give anything else away. I thought my heart was going to beat right through my chest. What had gotten into me? I clicked the button and the picture was taken.

Looking at the picture I smiled. Something about it just felt OK. It didn't feel as wrong as I thought it would. I didn't send it right away. I wanted to think about it, make sure I was doing the right thing. Deep down I was still the responsible christian girl my parents brought me up to be. At least that's what I told myself.

After getting ready I layed in bed, my phone in my hand, my eyes looking over the picture some more. I was surprised at how good my pussy looked. In my mind I was comparing it to the porn stars I looked at. Did all pussies look like this? My hand reached down and started to play with mine. I decided right then and there what I wanted to do.

Me: PHOTO

I waited. No response. My heart beat faster again. What had I just done?

CHAPTER 3

I didn't sleep well that night. My mind was occupied with what I had done, and even more than that, not getting a reply. How could I possibly sleep with that running through my mind. At some point I did fall asleep though, and after waking up it took me a few seconds before I remembered everything. The thing that shot me back to reality was the weird sensation between my legs, my smooth, new shaved pussy. Just thinking about it turned me on. I couldn't help it.

I grabbed my phone and checked for messages. Still nothing. Crazy thoughts started to run through my head. Did this unknown person post the picture online? Did they share it around the school? When I walk in today will everyone be looking at me, staring, laughing? Will my teachers find out? Will someone tell my parents? Suddenly I was having a bit of a panic attack. My breathing got faster, my face flushed. I tried to take some deep breaths to calm myself down. That wouldn't happen would it? This new found friend of mine wouldn't do something like that would they?

"GRACE! Breakfast!" I heard my mom yell from down the hall.

"OK, one minute!" I yelled back while still sitting in bed. "Fuck," I said under my breath. It wasn't a word I could say out loud in my house.

I wasn't feeling very excited for the day at that point so my outfit was loose jeans and an oversized shirt. It summed up how I felt, like I could curl up and hide in my clothes if I needed to, especially if my worst nightmares came true during the day.

It wasn't until lunch that I finally got a message back. Due to my mood I just sat in the cafeteria by myself, eating my lunch one small bite at a time. I looked at my phone.

Unknown: Sorry again for taking so long

Unknown: Life is... you know

The thing was I didn't know. As far as I knew, life was protected and safe, everything I needed provided. Was this a clue to who my new friend might be?

Unknown: Your pussy looks so fucking hot!

Unknown: I bet it feels amazing

Unknown: Right?