A Shy Teen Goes Too Deep Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have anything better to do so I replied right away.

Me: Ummmm thanks...

Me: It feels weird

Me: Like I'm naked or something

To my surprise I got a reply right away this time.

Unknown: But slutty right?

Unknown: A little like it's something you shouldn't be doing?

Unknown: I bet it tastes amazing too :)

My face went bright red, I looked around to see if anyone noticed but of course no one was looking at me. No one ever looked at me.

Me: Ummmmm

Me: I don't know what to say

Unknown: There is nothing to say

Unknown: It's fact

Unknown: Listen...

Unknown: I'm sorry about taking so long to reply

Unknown: I'm really going to try to be better

Me: OK

And that was the end of our texting again. It was an intense couple of minutes, my lunch sat in front of me getting colder and colder, but I couldn't even think about eating. Before I left my phone in class all of my extreme desires were secret, locked inside me, but now they were being let out, one by one, by this unknown contact. It felt weird, dangerous, scary, and also liberating. Everything felt like it was on a knife's edge. My secrets so close to being released, to being shared with everyone, my parents, other students, teachers. What would happen if everyone found out? How would I cope? What would my parents do? My mind raced as I thought about the options, all of them bad. My heart thumped in my chest. Was it a good feeling or a bad feeling? I wasn't sure.

-------

My parents kept telling me it was time I got a job. I was lucky to not really need one, my parents covered all of my costs, and they were looking after college tuition, but I think they wanted me to get one more as a life lesson. Learning about hard work, the value of a dollar, or something like that. To make it extremely easy for me they even set up an interview as a local coffee shop that was run by a fellow member of our congregation. Unless I did something extremely stupid I was getting the job, I knew it, they knew it, it was really more of an orientation then anything.

"Hi Grace, thanks for coming in," Mark, the store owner, said as I sat down at a back table.

"Thanks for giving me a chance at this job," I said, again, we all knew I was getting it.

"Of course, of course, your parents are great, and I'm sure you are too. Now let me just go through some of the basic questions..." Mark started, asking things off a list.

The interview took about 15 minutes and somehow ended up with us talking about church multiple times. People in this town loved their church. I didn't hate it myself I guess, but I was ready for a break, not that I was going to get one anytime soon.

"Well you know what Grace, I think you are going to fit in great here! You got the job!" Mark explained enthusiastically. What a surprising outcome. "How about I show you around a bit and then we can talk about a schedule. Sound OK?"

"Ya, sounds great," I replied, there was no other option.

For the next 20 minutes I followed Mark around the coffee shop, watching as he showed me where the washrooms were, how the coffee machine worked, where the supplies were stored, and quickly how to use the cash register. Everything was going to be covered again, but nothing seemed impossible. My least favorite thing was definitely going to be talking to customers.

As Mark continued to explain another piece of equipment my phone buzzed. I reached into my pocket and took a look, a message from unknown.

Unknown: PHOTO

I almost dropped my phone as Mark looked the other way. In front of my eyes was a naked girl. I could see everything from her head to her toes, completely uncovered. I had to get a better look.

"Uh, sorry, Mark... may I use the washroom?" I stumbled out while still in shock.

"Of course! You remember where they are right?" he said while pointing to the back of the coffee shop.

"Uh, ya, thanks... I'll be back in a minute..." I said while walking towards the washroom.

My heart was beating fast again. I couldn't believe what was on my phone. A classmate just sent me a full nude photo. What was going on?

I opened the bathroom door, sat down on the toilet seat and opened the picture again. The body in front of my eyes looked amazing, so smooth and toned. Her nipples were rock hard it seemed, my eyes trailing down her body over her stomach to her shaven pussy. Her one hand rested just to the side of it, looking like it wanted to touch it. I wanted to touch it. I could feel myself getting wet.

I recognized the girl in the photo. She had only been at the school a couple of weeks and as far as I knew didn't really hang out with any specific crowd. Of course I never spent much time thinking about her until now either. Her name was Mia and now I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Me: holy shit...

Me: Mia...

I waited. She must have known that her face was in the photo... right? Did I just ruin everything by using her name? Why did she do this?

Mia: well thank you lol

Me: you are so hot!

Me: is it weird that I used your name?

Mia: no! I wanted you to know who I was

Mia: it only seemed fair since I know who you are

Mia: and now we've both seen each others pussys!

Mia: we're basically best friends now haha

I laughed out loud in the washroom. This was not like any friendship I had had before. I liked it. It seemed fun, relaxed, it seemed like I could be myself. All of my other friends over the years have been from church meaning the strictness and the scaredness was part of the package. What could we do? What couldn't we do? It was a constant question. But with Mia that wasn't there, at least not between us. I still had those thoughts in the back of my head, my mom constantly looking over my shoulder, judging, asking me what God would think. I hated it, I tried to ignore it. Here I was looking at a picture of a naked classmate in the washroom at my new job. What would my mom think of me now?

KNOCK KNOCK! "Hello?" I heard a random voice from outside.

"Oh... just one minute!" I said back. How long had I been sitting there? I quickly got up to wash my hands before replying to Mia.

Me: Sorry, I am at my new job!

Me: I'll message you later!

I left the washroom, my face a little red and went back to meet Mark again. He continued showing me around and I tried to retain the information he was saying even though all I could think about was the picture sitting on my phone. I kept thinking about Mia's tits, her pussy, her legs, her stomach, everything seemed so amazing, at least to me.

-------------

That night I laid in bed texting with Mia. We didn't talk about anything sexual, we just chatted. About school, about our parents, about stuff. I found out that she just moved to the city a few weeks ago, and that her mom moves around a lot. Apparently her mom already had a new boyfriend which she didn't like, Jerry. He didn't sound great. I felt a little bad for her, my life seemed so in control, so perfect compared to hers, but there was nothing I could do about that, I could just be her friend. As we finished for the night I fell asleep with a smile on my face.