A Shy Teen Goes Too Deep Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to watch a movie?" Gabby asked as she focused on the selections in front of her.

Mia looked at me before responding with a, "ya, why not".

I sat down beside Mia and we both grabbed a piece of pizza and began to eat. I crossed my legs and set a pop in between them while we began to watch a movie. Mia rested her head on my shoulder as she took a break between pieces. It was nice to feel the connection, I had never had a friend who would feel comfortable enough to do that with me. As the movie progressed, and we finished eating we got closer and closer before finally laying down on the couch together, Mia pulled a blanket up over us. Mia made me feel so comfortable, so relaxed, I felt like I would do anything for her.

As we relaxed on the couch I looked over towards Gabby and Jerry. Gabby had her head laying down in Jerry's lap, her shorts were similar to Mia's, small, tight, and showed off her ass. Her t-shirt was pulled up slightly revealing her lower back. Jerry was in his usual white wife beater, but now I noticed he only had a pair of grey boxers on. How did I not notice that before? The longer I looked the more details I noticed as the dim lights made it difficult to see everything at once. I started to see an outline in Jerry's boxers, his cock was leaning to the side but obviously getting hard. A good christian girl like me should have been shocked, repulsed, angry, but I wasn't. My eyes locked on to it. I wanted to see it, taste it, suck it, gag on it. My mind started to put together images from all of the porn. I could see myself on my knees in front of Jerry, his cock deep down my throat, vomit pouring out over me, going back for more, not stopping until he was satisfied. Fuck my pussy was getting wet.

"I'm so fucking horny," Mia whispered into my ear.

Could she see what I saw? Was it unrelated? It didn't matter because I felt the same. "Me too," I whispered back.

"Hey, Grace and I are going to go to my room..." Mia said, uncovering us from the blanket and standing up.

Gabby quickly sat up looking a little sheepish. What was she doing down there? "OK, no problem! Have a goodnight girls!"

"Thanks so much for the pizza!" I said as I followed Mia into her room.

----------------------------------------

"God I'm so fucking horny!" Mia exclaimed as she walked over to her TV, turned it on, and had porn playing almost instantly.

Something about the situation, or maybe seeing Jerry's hard cock in his boxers on the couch, or maybe there was something about this house, but it made me feel more free, more at ease with what I wanted to do. I reached out for Mia, grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me before kissing her.

She didn't resist, instead she wrapped her hands around me and pulled me even closer. Our mouths opened as we kissed more passionately. It was my first time kissing someone and the fact that it was with a girl just made it even more crazy. I felt Mia's hands move down my back until they grabbed my ass, she squeezed, I moaned.

I felt her tongue enter my mouth and I responded in kind. It felt amazing feeling her inside my mouth, her warmth, her taste. My hands began to have a mind of their own as I pushed her tank top up to release her tits. It was like all of the porn was taking over and I lowered my mouth to her nipple and started to suck. I had never done it before but it felt right.

"Oh fuck Grace... where did this come from?" Mia said as her head fell back.

I didn't respond, I was too focused on what I was doing. I loved the feeling of her hard nipple in my mouth, my tongue flicking it and moving it around. I switched to the other side as Mia ran her hands through my hair. It felt amazing.

"Come here..." Mia said as she moved away from me, my mouth still wanting more of her nipple. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bed before pushing me on it. She spread my legs and climbed between them, grabbing the bottom of my hoodie as she moved and pushed it up. I didn't resist. My eyes locked on to hers, lust flowing between them. My hoodie continued up and I let her remove it completely. My blood was rushing, I felt myself blush, but I didn't try to cover myself, I was letting myself be me, I loved it.

Mia bent over and did to my nipples what I did to hers. I couldn't believe the sensation. How had I never done this before?

"Mia... oh god... it'sssss soooooo goooooodddd..." I struggled to get out.

Mia smiled in between switching nipples. My eyes closed and I let the sensations continue.

Soon after Mia stopped, my eyes opened wide wondering why the amazingness had stopped. I saw her straighten up, grabbing the bottom of her tank top, pulling it up over her head. She kneeled there in front of me topless. I couldn't get over how amazing she looked.

Mia leaned back down but this time for a kiss, our lips met just before our tongues. I felt like I could stay like that forever, our bodies touching, kissing the one person who I felt like knew me. As we continued to kiss Mia's hand tweaked my nipples before moving further down to my stomach, then past it to the waistband of my sweatpants, and finally into my panties. I gasped as her fingers touched my clit for the first time.

"Miaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." I moaned out.

Her fingers continued to slowly rub my clit before I felt her mouth separate from mine and move up to my ear. "Tell me what you want..." she whispered, her warm breath running down my neck.

The question caught me off guard. I wasn't in a state of mind to answer questions. What did I want? I wanted what Mia was doing to never stop.

"Don't stop..." I moaned out as I continued to lay there in ecstasy.

"What else?" Mia whispered in my ear.

I didn't know where it came from, it just came out, "I want you to fuck me..." I said without thinking.

I heard a little chuckle from Mia as she moved away from my ear. She got up from the bed and smiled at me. "Are you sure?" she asked as I laid on the bed, legs spread, "yes" was all I could say.

I watched as Mia, still in her shorts, walked over to her drawers, opening one and rummaging through it for a second before pulling out a pink dildo. It wasn't huge, but it was the first one I'd ever seen up close. It was nothing like the vibrator's we'd used, this looked like an actual cock. My pussy got even more wet somehow.

Mia held up the pink toy and looked at me, "you want me to fuck you with this?"

"Yes... please..." I said in a rushed tone.

"Hmmmmm... are you sure?"

"Yes!" why was she teasing me?

"Well... I guess I can help with that then..." Mia smiled before bending down in front of me.

She pressed the head of the toy against my waiting pussy and I moaned again. I felt like I was going to cum any minute. I've finger fucked myself before, used a comb, but nothing like this, nothing this big, I was so ready.

"Please Mia... please fuck me with it... I can't wait any longer..."

Thankfully she didn't tease me any longer, pushing the dildo gently into my cunt. "Oh FUCK!" screamed out.

The sensation was intense, I could feel the walls of my hole stretching to fit the toy. It felt amazing, I loved it. Little by little Mia pushed more of it into me. I could feel my insides making space for it, I hung on each movement, my mind trying to remember it, never wanting to forget the feeling. Finally it ended, the whole 6 inches were inside me. It felt good, but I knew deep down it wasn't enough. I wanted more, my hole wanted to be stretched out and ruined. The need was deep inside me. But this wasn't the time. It was the first time I'd had a dildo inside me, I couldn't go too fast, I had to learn, to know what I needed, and right now I needed to cum.

"Fuck me... pleaseeeeeeee..." I begged as Mia started to move the dildo in and out of my sopping cunt.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck yes!" I yelled out. My eyes closed shut.

"Yes baby... take this fucking toy like a slut..." Mia said in a husky tone as she began moving the dildo faster and faster.

My hips started to rock back and forth, trying to get Mia to fuck me harder, faster, deeper.

"More Mia... fuck me harder!" I yelled again.

I could feel Mia's hand slam against my pussy each time she rammed the toy into me, hitting my slit and making me moan again. Harder and harder she fucked me, I couldn't believe the feeling, I wanted more and more. How could I ever live with this I thought to myself as I could feel my orgasm getting closer.

"Oh fuck Mia... I'm... I'm.... AHHHHH!" I screamed out. My body shook violently. I couldn't control myself as I rolled side to side. The dildo slipped out of my used hole as I twisted on the bed. I'd never felt anything like it. I needed more of it, I wanted more of it. It was hard to put any thoughts together as I was overrun by the sensation of the best orgasm of my life. What happened next I didn't know, everything just went black.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sometime later my eyes creaked open. It was obvious I passed out, but I had no idea how long I had been asleep. The room was dark and Mia was asleep beside me under the blanket. As I laid there I remembered what had happened before, the dildo, Mia fucking me, the best orgasm of my life. My hands rubbed my eyes as I pushed myself up and put my feet on the ground.

Naked I looked around the room for my sweatpants and hoodie. I needed to go to the bathroom badly and get some water. Deciding it was late and no one would be up I didn't put any panties or bra on, not that I knew where they were anyway.

The hallway was dark and I quietly walked my way towards the washroom not wanting to wake anyone up. I gently closed the door and turned on the light before sitting down to pee. The warm liquid running out of my pussy felt good for some reason, it was like after getting fucked by Mia me cunt had a whole new feel to it. I sat there thinking back on the events of the night. Jerry's cock in his boxers, kissing Mia, getting fucked by the dildo. Before I knew it I was turned on again. I stopped peeing but ran my hand across my pussy before wiping. I rubbed myself, slipping a finger inside my hole covered in my piss. It felt amazing. I pulled it out and looked at it. My mind raced. It was like a battle between good and evil as I stared. Did I dare do what I wanted? Apparently yes as I lifted my finger to my mouth and tasted it. Maybe it was my arousal, but I loved the taste.

I was tired and decided doing anything else in Mia's family washroom wasn't the best plan for the night so I got cleaned up and headed to the kitchen for a drink. As usual the kitchen was a complete mess so finding a glass wasn't the simplest task, but eventually I did and started to fill it with water.

"Hey there."

I spun around scared, the water still running in the sink, Jerry standing in front of me. How did he sneak up on me so well?

"Oh shit... you scared me," I said as I turned back to the sink to turn off the water.

"Sorry about that... I just came for some water myself," Jerry said as he grabbed a glass without any trouble and walked towards me and the sink. All he had on now was his pair of grey boxers, no shirt, not socks. I struggled to keep my eyes on his, but I kept sneaking peeks down to his boxers. Was his hard cock still there?

It was like I was frozen to the spot, I couldn't move, he kept walking closer to the sink, his eyes peering at me, my eyes trying desperately not to look down, and before I knew it he was right in front of me, I could feel his body heat on me, he leaned over and reached for the tap. Why was I still standing there? I felt his torso press against me as he reached his glass under the tap, his cock pressed against my stomach, I could feel it growing as his glass filled. Had time stopped? Why didn't I move? My brain screamed at me, "get out of there!" and finally I did.

"I'm... soo.... Sorry...." I said as I pushed him away and ran out of the kitchen. I could feel sweat running down my back as I moved through the darkness and back to Mia's room. I closed the door behind me and laid down in bed, trying not to wake her, trying to calm myself down.

What had just happened? Why was everything suddenly changing so quickly? Everytime I tried to think about how bad it was my mind immediately went back to Jerry and his boxers, his cock, how it felt. "NO!" I told myself, I tried to steer my thoughts back to something normal, but I couldn't. I started to imagine myself dropping to my knees, pulling down his boxers and taking his cock into my mouth. Licking the tip, teasing him before letting him face fuck me, pushing his whole cock down my throat, making me gag, before finally eating all of his cum like a little slut. That is what my mind had turned into, a porn loving slut machine. I must have been making some noise as I realized my hand was in my sweat pants rubbing my pussy and I heard Mia beside me.

"Grace..." Mia said groggily.

"Oh... sorry... I didn't mean to wake you up," I said in a whisper. It was true I didn't mean too.

"What are you doing?" Mia asked, her eyes opening a little more, as she pushed herself up onto one arm and laid on her side.

My face blushed, "ummmm nothing."

Mia pushed off the covers revealing my hand down my pants.

"You dirty slut!" she said as she smiled.

Before I knew it her hand had joined mine and we were both playing with my pussy. I let out a moan.

"You are really changing aren't you," Mia said as she continued to tease me.

"I guess so..." it was true though, I had been changing a lot.

"A couple of weeks ago you were scared to shave your pussy, now you're getting fucked by a girl," Mia laughed. I chuckled with her.

"Ya well... you corrupted me obviously!"

"ME?! You are the dirty slut masturbating beside me in bed!" Mia laughed out loud again.

I shrugged my shoulders with a smile.

A few moments passed before Mia started to ask me some questions. "So did you like getting fucked tonight?"

"Oh god yes!" I said back excitedly.

"So you'd want to do it again?"

"Definitely!"

"I thought so," Mia said as she quickened her movements on my clit.

Suddenly I felt bad for not returning the favor earlier, "uhhhh sorry for not, you know... helping you before..."

"Oh don't worry after you passed out I got myself off just fine without you," Mia laughed again. "So, what else do you want to do? I mean, what other dirty fantasies do you want to live?"

I thought for a second before answering. What was realistic? What was safe to say? What could I tell Mia?

"Oh, I don't know, I guess have real sex sometime?" I said quietly.

"That's it?"

"Well, I don't know!" I smiled. It was hard for me to say things out loud.

"Oh come on! I know the porn you watch!"

"Fine... uh... I guess I'd like to have anal sex sometime too..."

"Oh come on Grace! Tell me what you really want!"

Mia moved her naked body up from her position and to the bottom of the bed pulling my sweat pants with her, down my legs and off onto the floor. She pushed my legs wide before bringing her mouth down to my pussy. I'd never had anyone eat my pussy before, I had no idea what to expect.

Her tongue started to play with my clit, swirling and flicking before her mouth came down and sucked on it.

"Gggrgrgggggrgrgghhh..." I mumbled out, not making any sense.

Her head raised from my cunt, "now tell me what you really want you slut," Mia said before returning to work on my hole.

Suddenly I couldn't focus on holding back and just let things flow.

"I... uh... oh God... I uh... want to be a slut... just like everywhere... just a slut all the time..." I struggled to get out.

Mia looked at me again, "what does that mean?", her head dropping back down.

"I mean... OH SHIT... I ummmm... I want to dress like a slut, the shortest skirts, smallest shorts, tightest shirts... whatever... ohhhhhhhhh... I want everyone to know that they can use me, that I'm a huge fucking whore...".

I had to take a minute to catch my breath and focus again, Mia slipped a finger inside my pussy.

"Oh shit... yes, I want to be such a fucking nasty whore..." I wasn't holding back anymore, Mia slipped a second finger into me.

"I want all of my fucking holes stretched out... yes... yesssssss... oh god... I want a fist in my ass, a fist in my pussy... fuck it TWO FUCKING FISTS! Just fucking destroy me... OH GOD MIA!!!!..." I thought I was going to cum but she stopped what she was doing and teased me until I calmed down a little.

"Keep going whore, tell me everything!" Mia said as she started to lightly eat my cunt again.

"Mia I want you to just destroy my life, destroy my body until I'm just a fucking pile of porn... slap me... punch me... whatever you fucking want... Oh god... I can't believe I'm saying this!" My mind raced as I thought through all of the nasty porn I'd watched.

"I want to take everything anyone wants... yes... shove huge dildos down my throat, destroy my cunt and asshole... fuck even my pisshole... just fucking whatever! Piss on me, shit on me, fuck it! I just want to be a piece of fucking meat... MIA PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!"

Mia seemed to be satisfied with me as she slipped two fingers back into my cunt and sucked on my clit. I started to shake and thrash around on the bed. I didn't know if it was what Mia was doing, what I had just said out loud, or a combination of the two but only moments later I erupted with another massive orgasm, maybe even bigger than the last. I curled up into a fetal position on my side of the bed, naked from the waist down, passing out again.

------------------------------------------------

The sun shone bright through the windows and directly into my eyes as I stirred. Once again I was groggy waking up, trying to remember what had happened. Slowly it came to me and I immediately blushed. I was afraid to even turn over and look at Mia. How could I have told her all of those things?

Slowly my head turned to my side but was surprised to find the other side of the bed empty. I pushed myself up and sat there slowly waking up and looking around. How did I get here? A few weeks ago I was a shy Christian girl, now I was half naked in a girl's bed who I had just confessed my deepest and dirtiest secrets to. It wasn't bad, it was just shocking.

"Well hello there sleepy head," Mia said as she opened the door and walked in wearing the same shorts and tank top as the night before.

"Hi..." I said, blushing again, looking sheepish.

"How do you feel?" she asked, sitting beside me, placing her hand on my blanket covered knee.

"Uh... sleepy?"

"I bet, you cummed HARD last night," Mia chuckled, "I had no idea I was THAT good!"

I smiled back. I didn't know any different.

"So, sorry about all of that stuff I said last night..." I had to say it, I wanted to tamp everything down early.

Mia looked at me, "what stuff?"

"Uhhhh..." I was confused, did I dream it all?

She smiled, "Oh! You mean when you told me you wanted your body and life completely destroyed like a nasty dirty whore?" Now Mia was laughing as she jumped on to the bed with me.

My face went bright red. "Mia... I was just... you know... I don't REALLY want that!"

"Are you sure?"

The question dug deep into my soul. Was I sure? Did I want all of the things I'd said to happen? No. It was just a fantasy. Right?

"Yes... of course... that was just... you know fantasy stuff," I was impressed with how sure I sounded.

"So you don't want to dress like a slut?"

"No, of course not."

"And you don't want to suck cocks and get fucked by whoever wants to?"

"Uh, no..." I was wavering a little. Fuck.

"And you don't want a fist, or sorry, fists up all of your holes like a deranged fuck slut?"

"Ummmm... no... Mia... it was just something I said! I swear!"

Mia looked at me for a second with a grin. I waited. Then I felt her hand roughly rummage under the blanket and find my pussy. My dripping wet pussy. She brought her fingers out of the blanket and showed me.