A Shy Teen Goes Too Deep Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you didn't want any of the things you said?"

"I... don't... they just turn me on..." I staggered.

"Well if they turn you on then I think you should do them... don't you think?" Mia was trying to convince me. Could I stop her?

"But... my life, parents, I can't! It's just something that happens in porn!"

I could tell the wheels were turning in her head, ready to tell me why I was wrong.

"But aren't the girls we watch mostly amateurs just like you? If they can do it doesn't that mean you can do it?" Mia spoke like she was proving a point in court.

"Ya... but..." I started but couldn't finish as Mia put a hand over my mouth while her other had found my cunt and pushed two fingers into my pussy.

"Grace... you told me your deepest darkest fantasies... they turned me on so much, just like I know they turn you on... don't you want to live them? Don't you want to be the porn you watch? Don't you want to be the dirty slut you crave to be?"

I looked at Mia deep in the eyes and nodded my head. It was true I did want all of those things. I didn't know how I would achieve them, but I wanted to.

Mia's hand lifted from my mouth, and her fingers left my pussy. She brought them up to her own mouth and tasted them. It was the kind of dirty thing I wanted to do.

"So, now that we have that settled I think we should start your transformation right now," Mia said, getting up from the bed and going to her dresser.

I had no idea what she had planned and I stayed in bed a little scared. She threw a black t-shirt at me.

"Put this on and let's go and get some breakfast," Mia stated.

"Uh have you seen my panties?"

"No panties and no bra Grace! I thought you wanted to be a slut!" Mia smiled.

"But..."

"No buts! Plus it's long and black, no one will ever know... now come on I'm hungry!"

I got up from the bed, pulled off my hoodie and put the t-shirt on. It went to my mid thigh so it wasn't overly revealing but it felt so strange not wearing anything underneath.

I followed Mia out to the main room and we joined Gabby and Jerry at the table. I could feel Jerry's eyes looking me over, smirking, could he tell I didn't have anything underneath?

As time went on I got more comfortable. It really wasn't that bad, it actually started to feel good. For the rest of the morning we hung out and watched TV. I made sure to have a blanket over me to keep any prying eyes away. Baby steps.

Later on I walked home back in my regular clothes, covered, conservative, respectable, but it really wasn't me anymore. I didn't know what I was going to do, how I was going to deal with my parents, how I could keep things secret, but I knew I couldn't be who I wasn't any longer.