A Sibling in Need Pt. 03

Story Info
Summer returns from Paris with a change of heart.
6.1k words
4.49
12.5k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhineasN
PhineasN
318 Followers

Sorry for the long delay in updates to this story. Life takes over sometimes and you lose the creative juice to keep a story going. I am returning to my writing now, though, and hope to continue to post updates to this story as well as Casey Summer Vacation which I just released this month and was one of the main reasons I took a break from this story. I hope you all enjoy this part.

***********

Chapter 10

"God, this dinner is fantastic, Cole," Ashley said as she finished swallowing another bite of steak and asparagus. She was trying so hard not to smile her little face off. Here she sat, in her little one bedroom flat in San Francisco, being cooked dinner by a beautiful man. On top of his looks, he's supremely fit, he's funny, he's caring, he's smart and now a good cook?

This was their third time together since Summer left on her trip to Paris. She'd been gone for a week now and Ashley felt things with Cole were finally starting to move along. The two met for drinks the first night, Ashley settled for a kiss goodnight though she would have taken him to bed had she been given the opportunity.

But Cole played it slowly, conservatively. He didn't push things too quickly with Ashley and she -- though she wanted him bad -- respected him for that. Night two was a Netflix and chill. The two settled in on Ashley's couch and watched a RomCom titled "What Happens in Vegas" with Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz. It was one of Ashley's favorites. Towards the end, just as Jack and Joy are falling for each other, Ashley made her move on Cole and the two spent close to half an hour making out and getting half naked before Cole announced he had to go.

Here they were on date three, back in Ashley's apartment, with Cole cooking dinner. She shook her head slightly as she finished a sip of wine. It was a bit too much for her to comprehend. He's so perfect, she thought. I have to know how he is in bed. I have to! Soon.

"I'm glad you like it," Cole answered with a smile. He sipped his wine and cut another piece of steak. The sound of his knife scratching the ceramic plate cutting through the dead air.

"Where did you learn to cook so well?" Ashley asked.

"I don't know. I guess my dad helped me learn the barbecuing, but it's just practice. I like to cook and do a lot of cooking on the grill. Sometimes I watch videos to learn new things, like this marinade for example," Cole said. "I picked it up from a Youtube video on steak dinners."

"Well, you have a talent," Ashley responded. "And you have a good feel for what will taste good or pair well with the meal because this steak is delicious."

"I appreciate that, Ashley," he said gratefully. "You're sweet."

They each reached for their wine again and took a long sip. Ashley was staring across at Cole, admiring his look, and feeling herself getting more and more excited underneath her clothes. She stayed silent, expecting Cole to take control of the conversation now. He obliged a moment later.

"So how is your job search going?" he asked. "You were saying the other day that you had a couple of interviews lined up?"

"Yup," Ashley answered, she leaned forward a little, her excitement to talk about her future showing. "I actually have one tomorrow and then one on Monday. I'm hoping to work at the Children's hospital, I like working with kids."

"I know what you mean," Cole said. "But aren't those hospitals sometimes tough to work at? I mean you have to deal with child cancer, the different birth defects and maladies they have to fight through. I don't know if I could watch that every day."

"True. You're definitely right on that account," Ashley stated. "I think you have to have a strong countenance to you and an ability to separate your work from your personal life or you'd just be broken up about it day and night. I do think that there's a tremendous amount of heart and courage that's shown daily, too, that I would absolutely love to watch and if I can help bring more smiles and positivity in those rooms it would mean the world to me."

"Well, that is amazing to me. I hope you get the opportunity, Ashley," Cole stated sincerely.

"Thanks," Ashley answered bashfully. "Me too."

They finished up dinner and Ashley topped off their wine glasses and led Cole to her dainty fabric sofa. They sat on opposite ends facing each other. Ashley had her legs curled up on the sofa, her bare feet hanging a little off the edge of one cushion. She idly played with one of her feet as she sipped her wine.

"Thanks for dinner, Cole," Ashley said, hoping to get the conversation started again. Cole seemed to be at peace with his wine and just relaxing on her couch. At least, for the moment.

He waved it off.

"It was nothing, Ashley. I think sometimes it's nicer to just have dinner at home than to go out to a crowded, over-priced restaurant.

"It's more personal," he added.

"True," Ashley agreed. She took another sip of her wine. She was on her third glass and she could feel the alcohol taking the edge off, slowing her down. She felt relaxed. A few silent moments went by, Cole was leaning back into his seat, seemingly waiting for her. The silence stretched on. It felt like three or four minutes, but only lasted 30 seconds.

The debate was raging within Cole's head -- to give into all of Ashley's clear signals that showed she wanted him or to politely excuse himself tonight, put an end to her pursuit and instead remain single as far as everyone outside of him and his sister could see. Yes, Summer gave him permission to date Ashley, but there were still questions. Did it have to happen now? Was Ashley the right person to date for the facade of a relationship? How fast should things move? He had to answer those questions while he sat on her sofa.

"How do you like living with your sister? You must be tired of that couch," Ashley asked with a smile. She set her wine down on the coffee table and reached back with both hands, collecting her hair in a bunch and tying it loosely up with an elastic tie she had on her wrist. She had her eyes on Cole, watching his reaction closely.

Cole watched her put her hair up, then looked down. Not only did she look great with her hair up in a loose bun like that (as did most every girl in Cole's opinion), the act of raising her arms over her head, raised her breasts up on her chest. Ashley was wearing a white, long-sleeve, body-contouring dress which stopped lower thigh and had a few open buttons down from the top, showing plenty of cleavage. She had nice tits. Probably large C's Cole thought. They were firm and shapely. Her nipples were easily visible through the thin fabric of the dress.

"It's fine," Cole answered, returning his gaze to Ashley's face. "We get along well, you know? So it's actually been fun. The couch kinda sucks to be honest, but I can't complain too much, Summer's been great and there's no room for anything else. Sometimes I sleep on the floor to break it up or when she's at her boyfriend's, I take her bed."

It was an easy lie to tell. He assumed sleeping on the couch for three months straight would suck. The cushions were on the thin side and the couch wasn't very deep. He could hardly tell Ashley he was sharing Summer's bed every night.

"How much longer will you stay there?"

"Uhh I'm not sure. I'm still waiting to hear back on a definitive date when my condo will be ready," Cole answered, lying again. He already committed to renting his condo out hopefully in July and staying with Summer.

"Sounds like you need a girlfriend who will offer you another place to stay," Ashley commented, flashing her beautiful teeth again as she smiled.

"It does, doesn't it?" returned Cole. He set his glass down on the coffee table and leaned towards Ashley, reaching a hand out. With the ease of a well-practiced veteran, Cole's hand flicked her dress and two more buttons snapped away causing Ashley's tits to spill out. Ashley's eyes grew wide with surprise and her breath caught as Cole leaned his face forward and buried it in her cleavage.

Cole brought his hands up and grasped Ashley's breasts firmly as he licked and sucked on each one. Ashley let out a deep sigh, her head was back, neck arched. She had Cole's face in her hands as he took her right breast in his mouth and sucked away at her pink nipple and areola.

"You've been teasing me with your perfect rack all night," declared Cole as he tore his mouth away long enough to get some words out.

Ashley laughed. Her eyes were radiant, alive with her desire. The compliment from Cole served to only fill her with confidence. The truth was Ashley chose her outfit and left it unbuttoned in the way that she did in hopes it would arouse Cole. She knew she had a good body, the byproduct of a combination of maternal genetics, eating right and enough fitness to keep things tight, but not distance-runner thin. Ashley thought she looked like the average girl who shopped at Forever 21 and Victoria's Secret.

Speaking of which, though she ditched the bra in her chosen attire, she was wearing a Victoria's Secret thong which Cole was getting ever closer to admiring. His hands were all over Ashley's body now, roaming the curves of her toned abdomen and back, Ashley's dress slowly dropping lower and lower.

"I have a great rack, huh?" Ashley replied.

"One of the best," Cole answered.

After trailing kisses down her abdomen, Cole pulled the dress off Ashley and slid her thong down off her legs, tossing the panties aside. Ashley waited for Cole's reaction as he examined her pussy. She had a closely trimmed landing strip leading the way down to a pair of large, pink labia lips. Her inner folds protruded over the lips slightly, but not massive and her clitoris was a large nub, considerably longer than that of his sister's.

Cole wanted to taste her. He lowered his face to Ashley's pussy and with his right hand he began fingering her hole and massaging her clit. He combined the finger action with the activity of his mouth, licking and sucking on her lips, tongue-fucking her hole. Ashley moaned her pleasure while her fingers raked Cole's short hair roughly.

"Mmmm baby, that's good," Ashley moaned. "Fuck Cole, don't stop! Ohhhh! Right there! Yes!"

Cole didn't stop. He wanted all of her juice and as she writhed under him, her pussy grinding against his face, he felt her getting wetter, her vaginal muscles contracting. Her orgasm was close. Cole replaced his mouth with his fingers, inserting both his ring and middle finger and violently masturbating Ashley's pussy up and down while rubbing her clit with his thumb to bring Ashley to orgasm.

"Oh shit!" Ashley yelled as Cole fingered her relentlessly. "I'm cumminggggggggg!"

Her pussy was dripping wet, Cole's fingers sloshing around and then the explosion came. Ashley came as a flood of liquid began spraying out. One jet hit Cole square in the eye, another hit him in the mouth and then a less violent spray splattered his shirt before he stopped his fingering and lowered his mouth to her pussy to drink the remaining flow of liquid. Ashley was so sensitive now she tried to push Cole away for her pussy but he was gentle.

"Holy shit," Ashley exclaimed. "God damnit Cole, you're good at that."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Cole answered as his mouth found Ashley's and they kissed passionately.

"Mmmm, my turn now," Ashley said as she and Cole separated.

Cole leaned back in his seat as the fully nude Ashley scrambled forward in front of Cole. One of the couch cushions was completely soaked and Cole shifted over. Ashley helped Cole unzip his jeans and slide them off. She could see his hard on bulging through his boxer briefs, yet she still needed to see his cock firsthand to fully appreciate what Cole was packing.

Ashley's face was full of determination. She reached inside of Cole's boxers with her right hand grabbing the object of her desire. Her hand closed around the base and pulled it free into the light. It was all she hoped for and more.

"Wow!" she exclaimed simply. "This will work."

"You can work with that?" replied Cole, smiling at her reaction.

"Ohhh yeah. I can work with this," Ashley answered. She immediately lowered her mouth and began sucking on his manhood, eager to bring Cole to a powerful orgasm that rivaled her own. She made sure to lick up and down his long, thick shaft and tongue each of his balls. She held his cock up and sucked one ball into her mouth at a time, then she re-inserted the shaft in her mouth. The only sounds coming from either of them were the low moans from Cole and the popping of Cole's cock as it exited Ashley's mouth repeatedly.

With the beautiful nude figure of Ashley sucking and stroking him, it didn't take Cole long to reach his climax. As he felt it approach, Cole firmly pressed the back of Ashley's head down on his cock, forcing her to deep throat him and gag.

"Ohhh God, I'm close!" Cole yelled, signaling Ashley.

Moments later he exploded, sending rope after rope of semen down Ashley's throat. She pulled back so just the tip of Cole's cock was in her mouth and made sure to collect every drop of Cole's cum in her mouth. When Cole was done, she swallowed then sucked on Cole's tip again, cleaning it completely.

"Mmm, delicious!" announced Ashley with a smile. She stood up and reached for Cole's hand, pulling him up and leading him to her bedroom.

"Let's see how quick you can bounce back, baby. I want that big cock inside me."

Ashley quickly found out it didn't take Cole long to recover. They went to bed and within minutes of making out and fondling each other's bodies, Cole was ready to go. The new couple made love for nearly an hour, Cole bringing Ashley two more orgasms as he fucked her pussy in an array of positions including doggy style, standing and reverse cowgirl. He massaged her clit and put a finger in her ass which she seemed to really appreciate.

Though he was told she was on birth control, Cole didn't take any chances. Until he personally was certain of her birth control measures, only his sister was getting his cum inside her. That was for Summer and Summer only. Even if he determined Ashley was safe, he still might decide he would only ever cum inside his sister from now on. He would have to see how things went with Ashley, whether that was something that she needed to have for the relationship to continue. That would be a consideration for another day.

Instead of filling Ashley's womb with his seed, he pulled out and painted her chest. It was a much smaller load than the one he filled her mouth with earlier.

The two fell asleep in the nude together. Ashley laid her head on Cole's chest as he slept on his back with an arm around her.

Chapter 11

Landed. Should be outside in 30 minutes.

Cole looked down at his phone hearing it buzz with a new message. Perfect, he thought. I'm right on time.

He left their apartment not more than five minutes ago to pick Summer up from the airport. There were few things better than a perfectly timed airport pick up. As he made his way to San Francisco International Airport he thought about what Summer might want to do first after being away for a week. She'll probably be wrecked from the travel, he thought. She'll crash as soon as we get home. What was it, 12 hours of travel with the layover? Yeah, she'll be wiped.

He missed her so much over the last seven days no amount of time with Ashley, as beautiful as she was, could serve as a cure. It'll be nice just to cuddle with her in bed again, to hear her breathing and nestle in beside her sexy body. I wonder if she missed me, if she had a good time in Paris or was missing me too much to enjoy herself.

Cole took the exit for the airport and a few minutes later eased his way over to the curb underneath the international arrivals stand. He was looking around for Summer and didn't see her in the vicinity. He picked up his phone and sent Summer a text.

Outside under the international sign.

After a minute he noticed she was typing a response. On my way.

Then there she was. The automatic doors parted as she approached with her carryon bag being pulled up behind her. Cole bounced out of the driver's side and opened the trunk for her just as she walked over. Cole took the luggage from her and lifted it into the trunk, then slammed it shut. Turning to his sister, he swept her up into a warm bear hug.

"God, I missed you, Sum," said Cole. He let her go and kissed her on the lips.

Summer kissed him back, opening her mouth to accept his tongue. Cole turned her and pushed her up against the trunk of their car as they continued to kiss. The seven days apart left a serious, desperate need within both siblings. They had hardly spoken to each other over that span let alone seen each other or held each other. He never knew how much he craved his sister's attention, her touch, hearing her voice until now, until they were separated for a week.

Lost in each other's embrace as they were, neither noticed the queue of cars waiting to get into the pick up lanes. A car honked and Cole tore himself away from Summer as if awakened suddenly. Wordlessly, the two separated and headed to their respective sides, Cole returning to the driver's seat to drive them home.

"Thanks, Cole," Summer said as she buckled her seat belt.

"Come on, sis. Of course I was going to pick you up. It's nothing," insisted Cole.

"Still, I'm thankful."

"So how was it, Sum? All I know is I missed you terribly. We're not doing this again. Being apart for a week," he added.

"It was alright," Summer said, clearly tired. "Paris is everything I imagined. I just had to work almost the entire time so I really didn't get to explore much until the last two days.

"I missed you so much, Cole."

"Me too, Sum. You don't even know. Shit, I even had trouble sleeping without you in bed curled up next to me!" The surprise he felt was evident in the tone of his voice.

"Yeah, me too," Summer admitted. She put her hand on Cole's thigh, her need to touch him was too strong.

"We'll have to go back there together sometime," Cole offered, looking over at his sister. "So that you can tour Paris and all of France like you want to."

"Yes, definitely," she agreed. "That would be amazing. Just you and me." Her voice trailed off as she thought about it. Then she moved her hand to the bulge in Cole's pants. She moved her hand over his bulge, feeling him, massaging him. His cock jumped at her touch, growing an inch almost instantly.

"Am I distracting you, bro?"

"Not at all," replied Cole, urging her to continue.

Taking the cue, Summer unbuttoned Cole's jeans, unzipped his fly and pulled his quickly swelling cock out.

"Mmmm, I missed this guy," Summer said. Still holding Cole with her left hand, she unbuckled her seat belt and leaned over into Cole's lap. Suddenly she spit on Cole's dick and started sucking on him into her mouth. He wasn't fully hard yet, his thick cock flopped around as she stroked him.

As his sister sucked away on him, Cole leaned back in the seat and tried to stay focused on his driving. Traffic wasn't heavy this late on a Sunday night, but weaving in and out of lanes was never safe. He made sure to stay focused on staying in his lane.

"Damn, that's good baby," he complimented.

Summer simply kept bobbing up and down on her brother's thick cock. She swept her brown hair out of her face as it swept over in front of her face. Cole was fully aroused now. His cock extended over 7.5 inches in length. She stroked him as she kissed his head and licked all around his shaft. Summer couldn't help herself. Her need was too great after nearly eight full days without her brother's cock in her pussy. She was left to masturbate to porn thinking about her brother every night while in Paris. It was pathetic.

"I want you to fuck me hard when we get home," Summer requested.

PhineasN
PhineasN
318 Followers
12