A Sibling in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole's hands traversed Summer's skin with a delicate caress. His touch was loving even in its business-like manner. He gripped the side of her torso, sliding his fingers slightly over the side of her breast, down her ribcage as he washed her back down to her ass and upper thighs. Then, his hand had lightly passed over her sex, washing it clean and stimulating the area all in one pass.

Summer remembered the electrical charge that coursed through her body as she lived this moment in the dream. It felt surreal. No wonder she was in heat. While she called back this memory, the fingers of her right hand were absently pleasuring her pussy. In, out, over they traversed her labia and clit. The pleasure was intoxicating. She needed the release.

Suddenly she was fully alert. What was happening to her? Having dreams about showering with her brother? Masturbating to them? Was something wrong with her? She couldn't answer that question. She was resistant to any psychologically change within her mind.

Summer removed her hand from her soaking vagina, replaced it to her brother's core while ignoring the hardness she felt under her forearm. Cole had a morning boner but best not to think about that. She drifted back off to sleep within minutes.

Chapter 5

The next several nights passed in much the same manner. The invisible boundary between Summer and Cole which existed to keep one sex organ from another had come crashing down the moment Summer asked Cole if she could hold him that Sunday night. They had yet to engage in any sexual acts, this was true. Cole had held firm so far. Though he very much wanted to do bad things, sexual things, to his sister, he just wasn't sure if she was fully amenable to them. Over the past week, though, he was becoming increasingly aware that she may very well be open to those acts. Still, it was hard to cross that line. And if they did, what if things changed? What if they weren't the way things are now? He loved the bond they shared now, how close they were becoming.

No sexual acts, sure, but Cole was kissing her more and more (chaste good night kisses on the cheek, or loving kisses to the top of her head as she laid on his chest) and every night they cuddled. As far as Cole was concerned, Summer was initiating it so it was perfectly fine. He felt he would have to draw a line sooner or later, though. Otherwise, there was no telling how far it would go.

And for her part, Summer was content with the way things were going. She was sleeping as well as she ever had. More importantly, her stress evaporated. She was looking forward to sleep more than anything now, even more than her gym sessions.

Summer was playing a dangerous game, though. She was not fully aware how attracted Cole was to her and his libido was a ticking time bomb. The one problem to the entire set up kept needling her brain: If Cole wanted it, could Summer refuse? She had yet to answer that question internally and it would change their relationship for the rest of their lives.

The following Thursday night, the two siblings found themselves exhausted after two hour work outs and a full 10-hour shift at their respective jobs. It had been a rather warm week in San Francisco, and Thursday was a scorcher. So as Summer and Cole prepared for bed, it was just shy of 80 degrees late in the evening and the two stripped down to their underwear to make sleep feasible.

Cole was in bed first. He was naked save for his boxers. He had the duvet pulled up just over his six pack and his head buried in a book with the desk lamp on beside him. Summer strode over to her side of the bed with a casual glance over at her brother. She had grown accustomed to seeing him shirtless these past couple of weeks, but that didn't mean she still didn't enjoy the sight. He was ripped, there was no other way to say it. Cole was always in good shape but even in the three weeks he had leaned out a little more and put on more bulk across his shoulders and back. His chest and arms remained as strong as ever, perfectly formed for his body type she thought. She was a sucker for the male physique and couldn't help biting her lip as she walked by him in her skimpy attire.

This was a first tonight. Summer was wearing her thong panties to bed with nothing more than a sports bra up top. She wasn't sure if Cole noticed as he was so focused on his book but there would be no mistaking it when they touched.

Summer got in under the covers and settled in on her side facing Cole, not yet touching him. She had one arm under her pillow and the other resting on the mattress close beside her. Within 15 minutes, Cole put the book down and turned off the lamp. He leaned over and placed a kiss on Summer's forehead and whispered 'Goodnight'.

Through the course of the night, their bodies shifted and around 2 a.m. Cole found himself spooning his sister. He was surprised to find her wearing nothing but a thong on her lower half, though because he was likewise scantily clad he wasn't overly shocked.

As he settled in next to his sister, his groin right on top of her beautiful ass cheeks he swiveled his hips and massaged her bare thigh almost unconsciously. It felt so good being connected to her in this way. She had the body of an Olympic pole vaulter -- simply flawless -- and he was settled in right on it so that his cock was nestled right between the gap in her thighs. He wasn't fully aware, but it was rubbing Summer's pussy fold.

Summer stirred dreamily. "Mmmm, that feels perfect, Cole. Don't move."

Cole didn't plan to. Instead he continued to stroke his sister's bare thigh, adoring the smooth, muscled contours of the limb while his sister purred. His hand rode up Summer's leg and wrapped around her waist. Summer pressed her bottom into her brother's groin, feeling the hard, erect penis press more firmly against her labia.

"It's so warm right there," Cole said quietly not long after. He was holding his cock steady up against his sister's labia.

If Cole was in heaven, Summer was on some other planet. She bit her lip to quiet any elicit sounds she might utter in her bliss. For that's exactly what it was. How hard was he? He felt like a steel pole between her legs, wide and solid. She imagined what it looked like for she still had her head and eyes facing forward towards the window. She felt him from the base of her ass, across her labia and forward to her pubic mons. That had to be at least seven inches she thought. She bit her lip again and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"How hard are you, Cole?" Summer asked once she calmed down a small degree. She managed to keep her voice steady.

All Cole could do was tell the truth. She must realize I have an erection he thought.

"I can't get much harder than this, Sum, I'll just say that," Cole said with amusement and a grin, not that Summer noticed.

"Well, just don't move at all. It feels fine there, but if we shift even a little it'll poke me and I won't be able to sleep," Summer reasoned.

"Okay, just give me a second," said Cole who turned onto his back and slid his boxers off using his hands. He was so hard it was becoming uncomfortable and he felt his sister's last remarks gave him the okay.

"What are you doing?" asked Summer as she felt his sudden withdrawal and erratic movement.

"I had to take my underwear off. I was too uncomfortable with my erection," Cole admitted.

Summer wasn't sure how to feel. If she were honest with herself, her immediate reaction to Cole informing her he was now naked was excitement. Yet as she took in the implications she felt some trepidation. They were getting awfully close to danger land. She just wasn't certain whether she wanted to turn around.

"Oh, alright," Summer said softly. The unease was clear in her tone. "You can still spoon me if you want," she added hoping that he would.

As if Cole was going to leave! He smiled to himself after he tossed his underwear on the floor, then rolled back into the position he left.

"Like two spoons in the utensil drawer," Cole said.

The feeling of Cole and his hard cock returning to its place underneath Summer's ass was pure ecstasy. The bare skin of his cock was resting against her bare skin, rubbing up against her thong-protected pussy folds. She smiled and hugged her pillow a little firmer. She wanted sleep to come yet she didn't at the same time, if that made sense.

"Mmm. It feels amazing, Cole," she murmured in her ecstasy. "You're so hard. I love it."

Cole had his hands on his sister's thighs and ass cheek again. He was gentle and loving in his caress of her smooth, muscled skin. He was adoring it. She was so warm here in his arms, under the covers.

"I love your ass, Sum," Cole muttered into her ear. "That's why I'm so hard."

With that he gave it a squeeze and held on.

"Mmm, that feels so nice," Summer answered.

A couple silent minutes passed as the two siblings lay comfortably against each other, just feeling the warmth of their combined bodies and attempting to drift into sleep. It didn't come for either. Suddenly, Summer felt her brother's hand shift from atop her ass cheek to her crack and it didn't stop there. Now his hand was softly grazing her soaked pussy. His fingers were still feeling over the thong, but nevertheless he was feeling her most sacred place. She wasn't sure how to feel. The touch felt great for she was soaking wet and begging for it, yet it was taboo and that left her paralyzed.

Cole, meanwhile, was aware of how wet his sister was. His bare cock felt her damp thong for the last five minutes. He knew he was doing something illicit, but he had to know what she felt like, how she tasted. So he reached down and touched her. First, it was simple exploring touch of her pussy from over her thong, but then he flattened his hand and dug two fingers underneath her thin underwear to feel the bare skin of her labia. So wet and so slick. Her lips were smooth, there was no hair there. He found her opening and inserted both fingers into Summer's pussy, plunging them in as far as he could multiple times as his sister gasped at his daring.

"Cole!" she finally exclaimed. She didn't scream or yell, it was more a shocked gasp. She was searching for his reason.

"You're so wet, Sum," he said. "I needed to feel. I needed to taste you."

He took his fingers out of his sister and brought them to his mouth, licking the juice that glazed them like honey on chicken breast. She tasted sweet. Almost like honey. He dipped them back in and fingered Summer again. She moaned and squirmed, but didn't fight his attention to her pussy.

Summer reached down and helped Cole slide her thong off. She kicked it aside so that it was nestled away from her towards the corner of the bed. Aside from her sports bra still covering her rack, both siblings were now naked.

"Cole..." started Summer. There was so much she wanted to say, so many thoughts running through her mind as her brother fingered her sloshing wet vagina. The heat inside her pussy radiated all through her body. Her mind was lost in a thick nebulous of euphoria.

"I know what you're going to say, sis, but I also know that you want it. You've wanted it since the night Ashley made a move on me, didn't you?"

It was a rhetorical question. All that came from Summer was a moan. Her head was tilted back, one of Cole's hands buried in her hair while the other continued to play her vagina like it was a harp.

Cole moved his hand back up to his mouth to taste his sister's juices a second time. Summer was squirming beside him, her legs moving all over the place. He settled her with a hand to her thigh.

"Do you want me to put it in?" Cole whispered.

"I don't... I don't know," she hesitated. "I think you're too big for me, Cole. How big are you?"

"About seven and a half," Cole responded.

"But you're thick," she replied.

"Yeah."

She continued to hesitate as Cole stroked her thigh.

"Why don't you reach down and feel it and see? You would know, right?" Cole wondered.

So Summer grasped her brother in her hand. He was thicker than she thought just by feeling him against her butt. Her hand wrapped around his cock but not easily. He was bigger than Kyle probably by 75 percent. We're talking an extra inch and a half of girth, feel-this-in-the-morning girth.

"You're going to have to go slow, Cole. You're bigger than anyone I've been with," she admitted honestly. Then braced herself for the penetration by lowering her head and squeezing her pillow.

Cole took his cock in his hand and found his sister's wet hole. He slipped the head in and felt himself stretching the fold of his sister's pussy out around it. He heard Summer inhale oxygen with a loud gasp. She was so wet, though, that another five inches of Cole slid right in without much effort at all, almost as if she sucked him in.

"You're so wet," Cole told her again.

"Oh my God!" Summer yelled in response.

Cole withdrew and inserted himself again, this time nearly all the way to the hilt. His sister was tight but she was so aroused that she accommodated him perfectly. He didn't have to force or stretch Summer. She opened right up to him, inviting every last inch of his penis forward yet he could tell that she was at her limit.

Cole was sliding in and out now, his breathing getting quicker on Summer's neck and Summer was moaning, becoming less and less in control of her voice. The screaming was coming.

For now she managed to control herself.

"I never knew," Summer said between moans, the volume loud but not penetrate-the-wall loud.

"Knew what?" Cole answered her between thrusts.

"How perfect of a cock you had," Summer cried. "You have a fucking pipe, Cole!"

Cole's answer was to keep thrusting in and out. He was feeling his way inside her, touching one side, then the other. Trying to elicit that telling scream he knew would tell him he hit the spot.

"Holy fuck, that's good," yelled Summer. "Right there, Cole, don't stop."

Her legs were bent together, Cole spooning her from behind. He was drilling in and out of Summer, willing the dam to burst within her. Cole had one hand on Summer's top ass cheek, the other looped under her neck fondling her breast over her sports bra. He felt strong in this position. He had good purchase to keep a steady rhythm.

The moans were escaping Summer's lips fast and furious now to match Cole's pace. For his part, Cole was beginning to grunt and issue his own pleasure-filled utterances.

"I can't believe we're doing this, Cole," Summer exclaimed. "All those years ago when we messed around playing house as kids, practiced kissing..." She trailed off, in too much pleasure to keep her train of thought.

"I know," Cole replied. "But honestly, I've wanted to since I saw you dancing that day. And then we went and worked out together and I couldn't stop thinking about you."

Summer moaned again. This time deeper and longer than she had all night. She was being penetrated deeper than she had ever been in her short life.

"Aww Cole! I didn't even know," she managed to say between moans.

Cole began picking up his pace, fucking harder than ever. Summer gasped and bit her lip. She was in euphoria.

"Cole, you fuck me so good," Summer said lovingly as she turned her head to her brother's eyes and kissed his mouth. It was their first kiss shared since they were toddlers. Cole opened his mouth and invited his sister in. Their tongues jostled and lips intertwined. It felt like magic, pure bliss.

"The thing is," Summer continued after their lips parted briefly, she pecked him again and then said, "Your dick fits me perfectly. Like, you're stretching me out, filling me all the way up, uhhhhh (she took a big stroke), but just to the point of pain, not past where I can't even let you in, you know?"

"Yeah, I know," Cole replied. His pace had slowed a little as they kissed. "You're the perfect amount of tight for me, it's crazy."

Suddenly, Cole pulled out and kicked the sheets back to the edge of the bed. He got on his knees and urged his sister to turn over onto her stomach. She raised her ass slightly, understanding what he wanted. Cole saw her perfect pussy fold peaking out at him from beneath her glorious ass cheeks. He gripped that ass and thrust his cock forward until it penetrated her hole again. Cole was back inside where he belonged. Summer again moaned in pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhh," she moaned. "That's nice."

Cole leaned forward, his forearms planted firmly on the mattress while his upper body covered his sister's beautifully muscled back. He bucked his hips up and down, pounding in and out of his sister in perfect rhythm so that the mattress became a perfect aid, bouncing Summer into Cole's cock in rhythm. The room filled with the sounds of ass slapping against Cole's thighs and balls and Summer's moans.

"Oh my Goddddddd!" Summer screamed. She was being fucked better than she had ever been in her life. "You're fucking amazing!"

Cole kept drilling Summer. Then, feeling a little cocky he raised up on his fists, still slamming his sister, and asked her, "Whose pussy is this?"

"Yours," Summer groaned. "It's all yours, Cole!"

"Huh?"

"It's Cole's pussy!" she screamed. "Whenever you want it!"

"That's what I thought," Cole whispered into her ear. He kissed her head, then swept her hair off her back and kissed her neck multiple times.

"I'm going to cummmmm!" Summer screamed.

Cole hammered into her, their bodies still colliding with the mattress' help. He could feel his cock bumping his sister's cervix eight inches deep, his balls slapping up against her ass cheeks on every thrust. She was so warm, so incredibly wet. Suddenly the dam within his sister burst and she was leaking all over him.

Summer screamed in ecstasy and gripped the sheet beneath her with all her strength while Cole just kept on fucking. "Sooooo good," she muttered. "So fucking good."

"Can I come inside you?" Cole asked several seconds later. The feeling of his sister's orgasm around his cock was too much for him. He hadn't had release in days and his balls were aching to unload.

"Mmmmm," Summer moaned. "I want it!"

"Is it alright, Sum? Are you on the pill?" Cole was almost at the point of no return. He needed to know if it was safe to bury his cum in his sister's womb right now.

"Yes! Give it to me! Give me your baby!" Summer yelled.

At that Cole lost all control, he was so turned on. He unleashed rope after rope of cum with his cock buried deep within his sister's vagina. On his fourth emission, he felt his sister orgasm again triggered no doubt by Cole's own, brother and sister accepting each other's seed.

The siblings found each other's lips again and began making out, Cole's cock still buried inside Summer.

"Don't take it out," Summer begged. "Don't ever take it out."

They continued kissing. Cole had pushed Summer's sports bra up and had both hands now cupping her perfect titties.

"Mmmm Summer you're so perfect."

They lay there side by side, bodies still connected, sharing kisses. They were exhausted, the clock reading a quarter to three in the morning, both needing to be up by seven for work in the morning.

"Good night, Cole." Summer said. "I love you."

Cole replied with a kiss against her cheek. "Love you too, sis."

A few minutes later, Cole knew he needed the answer to one last question.

"Sum?"

"Yes," she whispered, her eyes remaining closed. She was holding Cole's arms tight around her abs.

"Are you on birth control?"

"No," she answered honestly. "I haven't taken the pill for about a week. Kyle and I split up and I just didn't want to waste my last couple pills when I knew I wasn't going to have sex. Whoops."

"But you were on it, so maybe..." Cole trailed off.

"Yeah," Summer said. "I don't think anything's going to happen."