A Sibling in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it could?" Cole asked wondering.

"Maybe," Summer answered, not really sure either. She held Cole's hands a little tighter around her stomach and they fell asleep without another word, Cole's softening cock still buried inside Summer's pussy where it belonged.

The next morning, Summer woke to an empty bed. Startled, she rolled onto her back and felt beside her, Cole was gone. She checked the alarm clock, it read 6:42. As she cleared the sleep from her tired eyes, her ears picked up the sound of the shower running so she immediately climbed out of bed and strode over to the bathroom.

Summer stripped off her bra (the only article of clothing still clinging to her body) and opened the shower door to find Cole washing his hair, eyes closed. She stepped in, getting in front of the warm water to get warm and put her hands on Cole's chest.

"Morning," Summer said.

"I didn't want to wake you, Sum. You were so peaceful," said Cole.

"Well your absence woke me anyway," answered Summer.

Summer let the water cascade over her body and then doused her hair before turning behind her brother so he could wash out the shampoo from his hair.

"Can you get my back, Sum?" asked Cole.

Summer simply picked up the loofah and scraped the bar of soap across it a couple times then applied the loofah to her brother's muscular back. Cole stood tall so she could reach every square inch. It was nice having someone else do this, cleaning the entire circumference instead of his blind attempts which usually only reached 50 percent of his back.

As Summer finished and Cole turned to face her and allow the water to rinse off his back, he did so with his right hand on his stiff erection. Summer felt Cole's hand bump her stomach, then looking down, took in his cock for the first time.

Fuck, it was big! She had only ever seen the outline of it through the clouded shower door vaguely before, or felt it against her body and in her vagina. Now that she could see it close up with nothing clouding the picture, she knew it was definitely the biggest she had worked with.

"I guess I need to return the favor," said Cole as Summer was looking down.

"Huh?" Summer's mind was only on the gorgeous cock she was reaching out for with her right hand.

"To wash you," Cole specified.

"That'd be nice," Summer said, handing Cole the loofah in her left hand.

"You like that?" Cole questioned as Summer stroked his penis, her gaze still completely upon it.

"Mhmm," mumbled Summer.

Cole was rubbing the loofah over his sister's front, down her breasts and over her muscled abdominals. He washed her pussy, lingering over it for a beat, letting his fingers stimulate her lips and clitoris.

"Mmmmm," Summer moaned. "Do you have to go?"

Cole understood her meaning as if her mind was his own. Without another word spoken between them, Cole lowered his hips and Summer lifted her right leg diagonally with the flexibility of a gymnast. As Cole searched for her opening, Summer rested her leg high up on the tiled wall of the shower. Cole's meaty cock found its sheath and began probing its inner depths as Summer moaned continuously.

Cole had his left hand under his sister's raised leg, supporting her by the knee and his right hand over her ass as he bottomed out repeatedly, his balls slapping against Summer's groin over taking the sound of the water falling against the shower floor and reverberating in the room.

"Oh God! Fuck me, Cole! Fuck me!" screamed Summer.

Cole's cock was throbbing. So thick with blood its size was overwhelming Summer, stretching her out to her absolute max. She widened her gap by moving her left foot out even further. Cole bent his knees a little more to stay connected with her. He was pummeling her, searching for her orgasm.

Cole's legs began to grow weary so he pulled out and urged Summer to turn around. Summer faced the back of the shower and bent over like she was doing a standing low back lift. Her hard work in the gym finally paying off she thought with a smile.

"God damn, that ass girl," Cole stated, taking Summer's perfect supple peach in his hands. He admired its shape and the perfect combination of muscle and fat that made it the work of art that it was.

"You like?" Summer questioned provocatively, her neck turned so that she could look into her brother's eyes.

Cole slid his thick cock back home and returned to his in and out pistoning rhythm. He had his right hand caressing his sister's neck as she raised up now, her chest planted firmly against the back wall of the shower. Summer was getting close to orgasm, her moans coming fast and furious while Cole pressed her into the wall.

"Oh baby," Cole moaned.

"Oh Cole, I'm going to cum! Keep hitting it just like that!" screamed Summer.

"I'm cumming!" Summer screamed.

Cole felt his sister explode around his cock and couldn't hold back his own orgasm any longer. He shot rope after rope inside his sister's womb, his seed streaming deep within Summer's channels, searching for her egg.

"Oh Summer," Cole moaned into his sister's ear. "I'm cumming, baby."

"Ahhh!" Summer moaned. "That's right, babe. Give me your seed. Fill me up."

Extinguished of cum, Cole turned Summer back into him and began kissing his sister with all the passion he felt for her in that moment. Summer returned the kisses, her tongue exploring her brother's mouth.

The water kept pounding the stone floor of the shower as the siblings shared their love and passion for one another against the rear wall. Very little of the water was reaching them, and what was once hot was now tepid at best. Cole broke the kissing off, turned around and turned the water off. He stood back and admired his sister's naked body.

"I can't believe I'm making love to such a beautiful girl," he said with a wry smile.

Summer blushed but closed the distance with her brother with a confident step.

"I can't believe my brother is such a good fuck."

"Am I?" Cole asked a little sarcastically.

"Mhmmm," Summer said nodding. She looped her arms around her brother's neck and kissed him.

"You most definitely are sweet brother of mine. Thanks to that incredible cock of yours and your stamina. I wasn't lying when I said my pussy is yours last night. It's yours whenever you want it Cole."

She sealed her statement with another deep kiss, leaving Cole dumbstruck by her words. He returned to earth after a moment just as Summer was exiting the shower and throwing a towel over herself. Drying her hair and face, Summer turned towards her brother as he began a reply.

"Be careful what you wish for baby sister. I'm pretty insatiable."

Summer laughed. She was so beautiful when she smiled. The sound of her laugh made even the most melodious songbirds jealous.

"I'm counting on it." And as she wrapped the towel around her back, Summer bent down and sucked the tip of Cole's now flacid penis, then gave it a sweet kiss and stood up.

"Well, I'm off to work. I'll be home late, maybe 8 after I work out."

"Okay," Cole called after her as she strode out of the bathroom. "My schedule is the same. Be home somewhere between 8 and 9."

******************

It was coming on a quarter to nine by the time Cole placed his key into the lock of Summer's apartment that night. He worked till 6:30 p.m. and then put in a two-hour work out that consisted of back and legs. Ready for a protein shake and a couple of hours of unwinding he entered the one bedroom flat to find his sister busy at the sink gyrating to Ariana Grande's "Side to Side" playing loudly from her Bose speaker.

Summer was rather scantily clad tonight. She was wearing a pair of lace-trimmed panties cut high on her thigh, showing plenty of ass cheek paired with a sports bra which revealed her entire back as the cords traversed in an 'x'. Cole couldn't tell at the moment as she had her back to him, but the sports bra Summer was wearing had a moderate u-neck which revealed an ample amount of her cleavage.

Summer finished scrubbing her blender and placed it off to the side to dry. She was still dancing rather enticingly and Cole stepped forward, now right behind her and she felt his presence.

"So this is what I get to come home to now?" Cole asked with a grin. "You look amazing, Sum."

He kissed her cheek and gave her ass a squeeze. Summer smiled a big, wide toothy smile. Cole took a step away from her and opened the high cupboard looking for a glass. He grabbed the blender, drying it slightly around the outside and started putting together his own protein drink for his dinner.

"How was your workout?"

"Great!" Summer responded. The song had changed and Summer's dancing tailed off to a degree. She was still moving her body in rhythm with the music, just in a less provocative manner. Cole remained fixated on her body nonetheless.

"I was in the gym tonight," Cole began as he scooped protein into the blender. "And there were at least 10 girls in there with amazing bodies. I mean they work hard in there."

He turned the blender on after throwing in some water and flaxseeds then emptied it into his glass. He took a long drink and then held his glass looking right at Summer.

"They still don't come close to your fitness level. You top them all, Summer."

Summer had been watching her brother's face closely since he started talking about the gym. Her facial expression went from annoyed to ecstatic instantaneously. Now she was blushing and speechless, no longer moving to the music.

Cole finished his drink and put his hands on his sister's bare arms, stroking them slightly, feeling her strength, her vulnerability. He leaned in and kissed her full on the lips. Summer kissed her brother back, opening her mouth to him. Their tongues entwined briefly and then Cole broke the kiss off. She leaned her head to his chest and he gave her forehead a peck.

"I'm going to hop in the shower," he said. "Meet you on the couch in 10?"

"Sounds good."

Cole exited the bathroom just shy of the 10-minute mark he quoted wearing nothing but a black towel around his waist to find the couch vacant. He strode over and planted himself in the middle, grabbing the remote with the intentions of finding something entertaining on Netflix.

Summer was in the bedroom cleaning her teeth as Cole settled himself. She walked into the living room still wearing the panties and sports bra ensemble she had when Cole came home. The smile on her face was brighter, though and the confidence more noticeable.

"You're not going to get dressed?" asked Summer as she sauntered over to the couch, Cole's eyes all over her lower half. Her legs were perfectly honed, her feet well manicured but perhaps most appealing, her labia pushed out alluringly from her groin.

"Should I?" Cole asked.

"I do like you better with your shirt off, I'll be honest," Summer said, grinning.

Summer was close now, just a step away from Cole and she turned, bending from the knees to take a seat on Cole's lap. It was unexpected, but Cole loved it. He reached out with both hands and grabbed her thighs as she sat down on him. Cole felt the smoothness of his sister's inner thighs as she wiggled in his lap to get comfortable (so he assumed).

What Cole didn't realize at that moment was that Summer was perfectly comfortable in her brother's lap. Her wiggling, even her attire was all designed to encourage the blood flow to a particular organ of his body. Which, by the by, was effective.

Feeling her brother hard underneath her ass, Summer stood up and opened up the towel tied around Cole's waist exposing his thick, seven-plus inch cock.

"Mmm I also like the easy access," Summer said as she dropped to her knees in front of her brother and with his cock in her right hand she fed it into her mouth as if it were a juicy popsicle.

Cole didn't need to do much as Summer pleasured him. He stayed seated in his spot, started looking for a good show on Netflix again while weeding a hand through his sister's beautiful brown locks.

"Mmmm," Cole moaned. "It's crazy that I have my sister sucking me off right now."

Needing to reply, Summer used the opportunity to come up for air. She held her brother's thick specimen by the base but lifted her mouth off for a brief moment.

"Why's that crazy? We've already seen each other naked and fucked."

"I know," Cole answered as Summer took the head in her lips. "Sex is sex though. You know what I mean? It's intimate, sure, but it's also an urge being fulfilled. We both need it. You giving me head is extra."

Summer made no reply. Instead she kept savoring the flesh of her brother's cock, savoring the taste of him in her mouth, the feel of his mushroom head pushed deep in her throat. It was exceptional all the way around and soon she had Cole moaning in pleasure.

"I'm about to cum, Sum!" Cole exclaimed.

Summer just kept pumping him into her mouth and massaging his balls. When she felt his cock spasm in her mouth she closed her lips down on it and swallowed. Cole pumped five ropes of cum into his sister's mouth and she swallowed it all.

The siblings locked eyes with one another, the love shined in them, it was impossible to miss. Cole got up and lifted Summer up, touching her under the chin and by the arm. She spun and took over his place on the couch while Cole knelt down in front of her and pulled her groin towards him, spreading her legs.

Cole returned the favor for his sister. He explored her vagina with his tongue and fingers. She was soaking wet already, he did not need to stimulate her any further. That did not matter to Cole, he wanted to. He wanted to taste her just as she wanted to taste him. These were two siblings now that wanted to taste and feel everything the other had to offer. Taking the relationship to its deepest level.

As Cole pushed two fingers into Summer's pussy and curled them up and applied pressure, he flicked his tongue across her clitoris and Summer began screaming.

"Oh my God, Cole!!" Summer cried out. "Yes, yes, yes!"

Cole kept masturbating Summer's pussy with his hand, his fingers still curled up in her vagina while he tongued and blew on her clitoris. All the while Summer kept screaming "Yes!" Cole was no expert at making a girl orgasm but he had practice and he had done his research. That research was paying off. Summer had never squirted before, never knew she had that ability and it was Cole, her own brother, getting the best out of her.

It didn't take long. Summer screamed and her lower body went into convulsions. Cole, meanwhile, felt the dam break around the hand that was still buried within his sister yet he gave her two more strokes before removing his hand and watching the magic happen.

Summer convulsed and then she exploded. The fluid burst out from within her in spurts while both siblings watched in amazement, Summer still shaking, not really watching...

"Damn, Summer, I didn't realize you could squirt!" Cole exclaimed as he got up and went for a towel. Summer was squirting her juice all over the ottoman and carpet as well as the couch.

"I... didn't... know... either," Summer breathed out, her lungs gasping for air with her heart beating rapidly in her chest.

Cole wiped the area up as best he could while Summer laid back catching her breath. Cole set the towel aside, dove in and kissed his sister's pussy before standing up and scooting his sister to the other end of the couch. He was pretty hard, but not quite full mast yet. He slapped himself on her pussy then stroked it forward and back over her labia lips. The blood poured forth and he stiffened quick.

With that accomplished, Cole found his sister's opening and inserted his cock. Summer gasped. She was soaking wet and yet his girth was still a problem. Cole did his best to help by going slowly and only about halfway for the first minute or so.

Summer had neck and shoulders up against the arm rest, one foot on the ground and her other leg against the back of the couch. Cole had a knee on the couch and his other foot on the floor. It wasn't the best position for him to fuck but he also wasn't trying to up the tempo just yet.

Cole got up and led Summer over into the kitchen, bending her over the counter. He entered her from behind, his sister's labias just calling out to him, it was so pretty. Cole's cock parted those lips and drilled away at Summer's depths. As Cole pistoned in and out, Summer spread her legs out and arched her back. She was getting into the heat of the moment.

The siblings were enjoying themselves and they started talking to each other.

Through her moans, Summer told her brother she was thinking about this all day, even fingering herself at work to the memory.

"I caught guys looking at me today when I was lifting, Cole," she told him between thrusts. "I know now that they want me."

She spoke every word with exhilaration, with pleasure.

"But it didn't matter," she continued. "I just thought of you."

Summer turned her head and smiled lovingly at her brother. They locked eyes. Cole reached forward and pulled at Summer's long brown locks. She moaned as he buried himself balls deep.

"You're going to make me cum again, brother."

"That's the idea, Sum."

He slapped her ass with his free hand. Then slapped it again harder. He pushed his pace harder and felt her dam break again. Summer screamed then covered her mouth remembering that it was nigh on 10 in the evening and their walls weren't too thick.

Cole took the hand out of his sister's hair and pulled her down to the floor with him.

"Ride me sis. I know you were thinking about this all day."

Summer didn't need to be told twice. She took the lead her brother handed her and rode his joystick like she never rode a dick in her life. She felt him in her womb every time she dropped down. As she lifted up she squeezed her pussy tight and felt her brother's hard cock. It made her even wetter.

Summer and Cole made love on that wooden kitchen floor for another thirty minutes that night with Summer coming to orgasm two more times before Cole expended his second load, this time into Summer's pussy. Then the siblings laid together, moving to their shared bed, sister on top of brother, and just talked through the night until sleep took them.

***************************

That's all for book one. I have plans at the moment to return to this story but I also have other stories on the go that I want to complete. Be patient. Live life. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.