All Comments on 'A Sibling Love Story'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments (Page 2)
hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

Yes, yes, yes.

Oh my "God" that was hot will definitely be reading again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My GOD - I came longer and harder reading this story than I ever have before - honestly it was the longest, hardest and most intense orgasm I've ever had. And I'm head-over-heels in love with this sibling couple. TREMENDOUS story!! SO well written - I litereally LIVED every word while reading it - thus the extreme intensity and length of my orgasm while reading it. OMG... This story left me not only fully satisfied, it left me totally and completely sexually contented. Wow!

45ACPTo45ACPToover 1 year ago

Absolutely lovely. Perhaps the best bro/sis story here.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

An excellent erotic romantic short story. I feel that the early pages are from a different story and have been unsuccessfully segwayed into a hot teen erotic drama, the love from early on was replaced by total lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need a sequel

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhotoover 1 year ago

beautiful story, great writing! Thanks!

unclemerv77unclemerv77about 1 year ago

I'll go along with the sequel, other than that very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of your best, and that is saying something.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(4/13/2023) This was another five-star gem of a romance story with a perfect ending that will test our imaginations. But, of course, if you decide on a sequel; I wouldn’t mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was perfect. A sequel could ruin it.

KerrionKerrion10 months ago

I throughly enjoyed this one more than all the others I've read by you. Both flirtatious and funny, sexy and sultry... and without the harsh verbal aspects of the previous stories I've read, more loving and compelling instead of just purely sexual. I'd love to see more like this in the future. 💕

2456245610 months ago

Outstanding! This was a great, fun read. I appreciate it being a love story, and I enjoyed both characters. 5 stars, only because that's as high as I can go. Thank you for publishing it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved this! So sweet and sensual yet naughty and carnal. Brilliant!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki9 months ago

I loved this one, so much better than most of your other stuff...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So sweet, loving, so sensual, so beautifully written. Even though this was perfect by itself, I would still love to see a continuation to this. Thank you for such a beautiful story.

10/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Possibly the best story I've ever read on Literotica. Sensual and loving, inevitable yet exciting. A minor masterpiece\! Switching b ack and forth in POV while keeping the characters separate and growing is tough to do, but you did it seamlessly. Better story and better writing technique than any of your other stories that I've read.

NermalKNermalK10 days ago

It is stories like this that keep me from voting 5 stars because I liked them. When a story is this good, there would be no way to give more than 5 stars so I normally stick to 4. You certainly deserve 5 here and wish I could offer more. Please continue to amaze me with your skills, and thank you for putting the time and effort into keeping others entertained.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...