All Comments on 'A Sibling Resemblance'

by GatorsAid

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HDblackheartHDblackheartover 2 years ago

Not what I expected its a nice change 4 stars as it wasn't quite what I was expecting and it was a tad to short and feels a bit anticlimactic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good job. I only wish you'd have stretched the end a little more. Once revealed the story could have blown up more. Maybe you've plans for more. If so I'll watch for it.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Kind of like playing doctor, except these people aren't children.

Masturbating is sexual. It's not sex, and this doesn't seem to be going anywhere., and the only unique thing about the concept is just that - not going anywhere.

I was not thrilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Give the young man a hairy chest, and put them in the bed with each other to enjoy a night of real pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story - my only 'observation' is the title - which could be my own bias. I think of resemblance as a physical thing and this common bond is deeper than than. Enjoyed it, thank you.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

"I" see the resemblance...in their proclivity for masturbation...and the mutual masturbation thing...now it is out in the open for both of them...

The end was 'just there'...?? Yet, it leaves open brother's attendance at sister's masturbation party the next weekend....THAT will be interesting, with him being included, knowing they are siblings....

But, the group sounds really 😎 cool, so...looking,for the next installment in this....SOON, I HOPE!

FIVE STARS...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous