A Sibling Resemblance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That diffused a bit of the tension. Most definitely, he said with a manufactured laugh. He still looked a little bit uncomfortable. There was another pause where neither moved or spoke, then he said, I guess I should get up and get some clothes.

Where are they, she asked.

Well.... I kinda came in here without them.

Oh, she said. The inflection in her voice was curious, not judgmental.

If you want to get dressed you can... but... I just have one question. Why did you come out here?

Another silence. He was thinking. She could see his calves and chest, neither covered by the small blanket. She knew his eyes, long adjusted to the low light in the room, could see she was only wearing the skimpy bathroom. She allowed it to spread ever so slightly without coming apart.

OK, since we are taking this to our graves, I guess I can just be honest, he said. I've been playing in the living room when you are asleep because... well, how can I say this... I like the thrill of it... the slim possibility that I might...

Get caught, she asked.

He smirked. Yeah.

Well, I guess it's my turn to confess something, she said. I didn't come down here because I heard the TV. I knew what you were doing.

But how, he asked? You couldn't hear me from all the way upstairs...

I heard you on the phone line, she said.

He was stunned. You know about the phone lines?

I've known about them for a long time. I don't call often but... it's a nice outlet once in a while.

Oh my God. Oh my God. He said it twice, separated by a long silence, trying to process all the information.

Okay, I'm just gonna say it, and if I've gone too far, just leave quietly. But... do I need to keep this blanket here?

She shook her head no.

He slid the blanket off and effortlessly took his cock back in his hand. It was still hard. She silently untied her robe and let it fall to the floor. She walked over to the couch and sat on one end. They intuitively turned to face each other, his cock in his hand, her fingers slidding down to touch her pussy. Now the real conversation could really start.

Oh Jesus, he moaned. Are we really doing this? She nodded.

I don't think I can be responsible for what I say to you when I'm this turned on, he said.

Don't worry, she said. That's kinda the point... and just remember, any thought you've had, any fantasy you entertained, there's a good chance I've thought about it too.

For the first minute or so, they gazed at each other, savoring their sibling resemblance.Then she broke the silence.

Is this the first time you've ever had somebody watch you in person?

No, he said. Girlfriends have watched me in the past. And I've had a few hook ups over the years where we've done this... dating app types of thing... you know...

I do know, she said, smiling again. She was feeling sexier than she'd ever felt, her arousal reciprocated in her brother's eyes. Her confidence came through in a lovingly assertive tone.

I have a couple more question, she said, and you better not cum until I get through all of them.

OK... and I love it when you say that word.

Oh, you are definitely going to cum for me. But not right yet. Because I want to know... have you ever stroked your cock in front of more than one woman at a time?

I was in a threesome before, he said, slowing his stroke so he wouldn't explode. And I watched and stroked as they played with each other...

No, not that, she said. I mean have you been watched by more than one woman when that's all you are doing together... just playing with yourselves... waiting to watch each other cum?

No, he said. God, that would be amazing. Do people do that?

They do, she said. She let 10 seconds pass. He was waiting for what would come next. I've done it too, she continued. Quite a bit, actually. And I love it.

He looked at her, transfixed.

We have this... group. We meet every few months, hang out, and then at the end of the night we sit in a room together--sometimes it's this room--and we play with ourselves until we....

Until you cum, he said, finishing her sentence.

And then sometimes... well, let me correct myself... and then every time all of the guys that are there cum all over me.

With that she moved closer to him on the couch. Now their legs were touching, his intertwined with hers. Her pussy was inches away from his cock. It was the first time he could see just how plump and fat it was.

I have a party that's coming up soon, she said. It's all I've been thinking about. I could use some practice.

He thought he knew what she meant. But he was barely holding on. It all felt so good, so overwhelming, so forbidden.

I need some practice having my pussy painted. Think you can help me little brother?

Oh my God, sis, if you keep talking like that I'm not gonna be able to hold back.

Maybe I don't want you to hold back anymore. Maybe I want you to show me how much cum you've been storing up for seven days.

She felt so bold. Rubbing her clit in front of a man brought out this beautifully devilish side. She watched his balls tighten and his cock throb, and she felt an irresistible pull toward orgasm herself.

Do you wanna see what I look like with cum all over my pussy?

That did it. His head rolled back and he let out the deepest moan she had ever heard. She looked down at the head of his cock just as he said, I'm about to cum all over you....

The first warm burst of cum splashed onto her fat pussy lips and she dissolved into orgasm with him. The next 10 to 15 seconds were a blur of moaning... convulsing... shaking. When it was over, she looked down to see one of the biggest loads of cum she'd ever seen, dripping down the perfect contours of her pussy lips.

She felt the potential for awkwardness, so she acted fast. They locked eyes. She smiled at him, got up, and started slowly walking out of the room. Without a shred of judgment in her voice, as she was walking out, she said, we never have to talk about this if you don't want to...

But she wasn't finished. Before she got to the stairs, when he could still hear her, she added, unless you want to go to one of those parties with me.

Good night, was the last thing he heard as her footsteps went up the stairs. Good night, sis, he said back. Then closed his eyes. That had been the most intense orgasm of his life. He was spent and blissfully happy. They'd have much more to talk about in the morning. Maybe she would wake up and find him there still sleeping, still naked, excited for more.

12