A Sibling Survival Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,422 Followers

She quickly let go of her brother and walked up to it. Without any hesitation she opened the case knowing that she would do everything in her power to help Ben, even if she had to trust some mysterious creepy voice.

The same mysterious voice returned as soon she fully opened the case, but this this time it had a message for her.

We did not expect this to happen... In this case you will find an auto-injector with an antidote already equipped, inject it directly into the boy's bloodstream and it's healing effect will be administered immediately. It might come with a somewhat 'explosive' effect on the boy, but we know that you already are at that stage to handle it... After administering the antidote be sure to keep his body clean and cool, remove his clothes and tend to him, let his body breath.

The mysterious voice paused for a bit and then spoke again.

You two are making exceptional process, so far in a few days... It must be a record... We knew you two would be special once we laid our eyes on both of you... Now, keep on surviving... And find yourselves...

Then the loud beep from earlier returned and the mysterious voice stopped speaking.

Kaitlin took the injector out of it and threw away the case in anger, angry at the fact that their mysterious onlooker(s) did nothing earlier after her brother got bitten. She calmed herself down quickly and then focused her full attention on Ben.

She grabbed the water bottle that she filled earlier from the table and took a seat next to him. Ben's body was still in the same state as before which frightened her for a bit.

She shook her head once, trying to clear her head. "Come on Kait, no time for being scared now. I'm going to save Ben and nothing will stop me from doing so!" She thought to herself.

The first thing she did was getting rid of her brother's shirt. With a strong pull she ripped it apart from the neck, since his body wasn't cooperating this was the easiest way to get it off him. She rolled the pieces of cloth into a ball which would be acting as a sponge so she could tend to his body.

She opened the bottle of water and poured it over the ball of cloth. She then took his upper right arm and searched for his brachial artery which she found rather fast, another thing she learned at the scouts. She cleaned the area of his arm with the drenched cloth as best as she could before preparing the injector with the antidote in it.

"Everything is going to be fine little brother; big Sis is by your side." She whispered to him before injecting him with the antidote.

Ben let out a groan as the injector shot the antidote right into his bloodstream. His body shook a couple of times out of protest before the antidote started doing its work.

Kaitlin noticed that his pupils stopped darting around immediately and that his fast breathing calmed down further after every ten seconds or so. Whatever antidote the mysterious onlooker(s) gave her was working right away, just as they promised it would.

"Oh god... Ben..." Whispered Kaitlin as she felt her own fast beating heart calm down. She slipped next to him on the sleeping bag and gently held him for a while, making sure that everything went okay.

She scanned her eyes over his muscled torso, not having seen her brother like this in a long, long time. She had to admit that he had grown from the scrawny kid she used to know into a strong, handsome looking guy. She placed the palm of her soft hand on his chest and started to caress it softly. It seemed to have some kind of effect as his breathing slowed down even further.

"Oh right... I have to keep his body clean and cool... So that means..." Kaitlin gulped as she knew what was coming next.

She sighed once and shifted her body so that she could get rid of his remaining clothes. First she took off his shoes and shorts which required no struggle at all since his body was calmed down.

In-between taking off his clothes Kaitlin noticed that his body started to sweat again, more than it did before. "Maybe it's a side effect from the antidote? That mysterious voice mentioned that it would have an effect on him." She thought to herself.

All there was remaining now were Ben's boxer shorts.

Kaitlin sighed again and prepared for removing the last piece of clothing from her brother's body. As she moved her eyes and hands up to his boxers she suddenly stopped dead in her tracks and let out a shriek.

"Oh my... God!" She said as she saw the huge bulge that was pulsing up and down under his boxer's.

She could feel her own body start getting hot while an all too familiar feeling shook through her body, her pussy tingled and her nipples began to harden at the sight of what had to be her little brother's apparently huge cock.

Kaitlin shook her head once more, trying to snap out of her horny thoughts. "I... I have to tend to him... I need to cool his body down... Come on Kait, focus!" She spoke to herself as her trembling hands took hold of the waistband of her brother's boxers.

She closed her eyes and pulled his boxers all the way down until she could take them off. She then slowly opened her eyes again, followed by letting out a loud gasp as she took in the sight before her.

Ben's large cock was softly throbbing against his stomach, he was quite hard and even producing a small batch of precum at the tip. For some reason it looked painful to her, it did not look natural and it seemed to bother Ben as well.

"This... This has to be that side effect from the antidote... Did they add this on purpose or something? It almost looks like he had his fair share of aphrodisiac." Mumbled Kaitlin to herself as her eyes remained glued on her brother's hard cock.

The sight of this had her thinking back to the things that Joanna had written in her diary. Her she was, admiring her brother's naked body and the big, hard cock that came with it.

"Oh... Ben..." Moaned Kaitlin lightly as she felt her body starting to react even more fierce. Her pussy started getting wet and her now erect nipples started to sting. Even her clit decided to let her know she was getting turned on like never before.

"N-no Kait... We have to help him, keep his body cool and clean... His health is priority number one now! I... I could always h-help him... Later." Thought Kaitlin to herself.

She then took the water soaked ball of cloth and started to tend to his body like the mysterious voice had instructed her to do. She tended to his face, arms, torso, and legs while never letting her eyes wander off his throbbing, hard cock.

Kaitlin started breathing heavier and her erogenous zones started teasing and tingling her even further as she washed her brother's trained body. This went on for several minutes as she tried her best to avoid his groin area.

Her pussy was now a soaked mess. A dark, wet spot was visible through her Daisy Dukes showing how aroused she was. She did her best to not give in to her feelings but the desire to rip off her shorts and to start masturbating were increasing with every second.

Suddenly her arm movements were stopped when she was close next to Ben's groin. Kaitlin yelped because of the sudden touch of a hand wrapped loosely around her wrist. She quickly looked up at her brother's face and noticed that he was staring directly into her eyes through his tiny slits.

Kaitlin remained quiet for a while as they just stared at each other. She could see that there was relief in his eyes but also pain. Ben mumbled something to her that she couldn't decipher, he was still recovering from the bite and the antidote was still in the process of patching him up.

"Ben? Can you hear me? Is there... Is there something you want me to do for you?" She asked with a gentle, motherly like tone.

She then felt his hand weakly pulling her own closer... Closer towards the erect cock she had been admiring for a while.

"B-Ben? What are you d-doing?" She asked him quietly.

The ball of cloth slipped out of her hand as she was being guided closer and closer to the thick, throbbing man meat of her brother. Ben mumbled something again as he kept pulling her closer without taking his eyes off his sister.

Kaitlin gulped once more when she felt the sweaty, slick skin of her brother's cock touching the tip of her fingers.

Ben let go of her wrist and moved his hand of top of his sister's hand. He then pushed her down until her soft palm was directly touching his cock.

Kaitlin felt a shock of pleasure running through her body as she came into full contact with her brother's impressive penis.

"Is it... Is it hurting you? D-do you want big Sis to... to... H-help you...?" Whispered Kaitlin to him, feeling nervous like she had never been before.

Ben tapped his fingers on top of her hand a couple of times and again tried to say something to her. He then closed his eyes and relaxed his body, his hand slipped off Kaitlin's and his heavy breathing returned.

Kaitlin knew what he wanted her to do, his none natural erection was troubling him, maybe even hurting him. She was about to do something that she had only dreamed about before, something she had imagined her doing to him. Things like these were the reason why her behavior had changed towards him, to prevent her from acting upon her true feelings, to her prevent her from crossing the forbidden line.

But this time there was no choice or debate. He was hurt and she was the only one that could help him now. They promised each other to be and stay together, no matter what happened.

She wrapped her fingers around the thick girth of her brother's cock, holding it steady with a tight grip as she watched it standing full mast pointed upward.

"Oh my god..." Moaned Kaitlin slightly louder as she took in the impressive fuck-stick of her brother. She had seen cocks before but this one was massive, and it belonged to her own little brother.

Slowly she started running her hand up and down along his shaft, thanks to the sweat she could easily work his cock. She ran her fingers up until they reached the underside of his precum oozing cockhead before sliding down again along his throbbing shaft.

"Does this... Does this feel better little brother? Is big Sis making you feel better?" She purred as her eyes were fixated on her hand moving up and down along his shaft.

Ben mumbled something, trying to answer his sister's question.

Kaitlin let out a small giggle. "I do, don't I?" She purred back to him.

She placed her other free hand on his balls and started fondling them carefully. She could feel his body reacting to her touch, she was making him feel good.

After stroking the shaft a couple more times she stopped her hand at the tip of his cock. With her thumb she spread the big gob of precum over his cockhead before placing the palm of her hand on top of it.

She wrapped her fingers around her brother's cockhead and started gyrating her hand with short quick motions. She could feel his precum coating the inside of her hand as she caressed his sensitive tip.

"Mhmmm you naughty boy, dirtying your older sister like this." Purred Kaitlin again, her arousal taking her over as she was now determined to make her little brother cum.

When her hand was coated enough she slipped it back down along his shaft again, now increasing the tempo a bit faster.

Squishy, slick sounds were now heard as she ran her hand up and down along her brother's sweaty, precum coated cock shaft.

Kaitlin shifted her ball fondling hand on top of his cockhead, wetting it with a fresh batch of precum before returning it to his balls.

One hand was now rapidly running up and down his shaft as the other fondled his balls with a gentle but powerful touch.

Kaitlin started moaning as she felt the thick cock of her brother pulsing against her hands, her pussy cream was now running down her thighs. The smell they produced was incredible, this was herself and her brother in heat, doing one of the many forbidden things she dreamed about.

"Mhmmm yes... That's it little brother, show your big, fat cock to your sister. Show me how much you really love me." She purred at him, wanting to tease him.

Though Ben wasn't able to respond to her clearly, she could feel that his body told her everything she wanted to know. His cock was throbbing even wilder than before and the precum he produced came in greater quantities.

She stroked him like this for a couple more minutes before switching up her tactics. She brought her balls fondling hand up to her face and stared at the glistering liquid that was spread across it. Without any hesitation she licked across her palm taking in a sample of her brother's strong tasting precum. Her whole body shook from excitement and a small squirt of cunt nectar shot out of her soaked pussy.

"Oooh Ben! You taste so good... And just for me!" She giggled before spitting some saliva on the palm of her hand.

"How about you show your big sister how much you really love her?" She said to him as she also wrapped her saliva covered hand around her brother's thick shaft.

Ben let out another loud mumble, presumably expressing his excitement as both of his sister's soft, wet hands were now wrapped around his throbbing cock.

"Oh my! Just look at this little brother, your cock is so big that I managed to wrap both my hands around it!" Said Kaitlin proudly, totally hypnotized by his cock.

Slowly she started moving both hands up and down, the combined liquids of her saliva and his sweat and precum made her movements extremely fluid. The squishy sounds became even louder which got Kaitlin even more aroused.

She was now lost in her own world. Finally, she was showing the man she loved how much she would do for him to make him feel good. Was this the start of their forbidden relationship? Would Benjamin want this as much as she would? Only time would tell, and time they had.

Both her hands were now rapidly running up and down his shaft, shifting from ordinary stroking to complex gyrating and other movements making sure she hit every sensitive spot on his cock. She even let her spit dribble down on top of his cockhead making the whole act even more dirty.

"Oooh so big! My naughty little brother has such a big cock for his sister!" Moaned Kaitlin overjoyed as she did everything to please him as much as possible.

After a few minutes of intense masturbating action, she could feel that his body started to tense up, his breathing and mumbling became louder while his cock started to throb wildly and expand. His precum trickled out of his cock-slit as an active volcano, covering his shaft and his sister's hand with the smelly substance.

Ben could feel that his balls started to hurt, his sister was about to make him cum like he had never cum before. His own big sister was about to give him an unbelievable orgasm.

"Mhmmm that's it Ben! Are you going to cum? Are you going shoot out that thick, warm and tasty semen for your big sister? Are you going to show me how much you love me?" Moaned Kaitlin loud without a care in the world. If those mysterious onlookers were still observing them then they would get a hell of a show.

"Cum for me Ben! Shoot that thick load all over your sister's slutty hands! Mark your big sister as your own!" Shouted Kaitlin out of excitement to him.

The erotic words and soft hands of his sister became too much for Ben. He let out a final loud mumble before his body tensed up and his cock started to spew his thick, potent semen. Spurt after spurt of his cum shot up in the air, it drenched his sister's hands and landed in large streaks across his chest.

Kaitlin had grown silent as she realized that she had made her own brother cum his brains out. Suddenly her own body started to quake and shudder, the smell and the sight of her brother's cum all over the place had triggered her own orgasm.

She moaned and moaned as she embraced the orgasmic bliss of their incestuous coupling. She fell back onto the ground and started breathing heavily, almost passing out herself from the intense experience.

It took a while before she regained control over her exhausted body. She slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position and was confronted with the aftermath of their 'healing' session.

"Did we... Did we really do this?" Asked Kaitlin herself.

She could see that Ben was out for the count, he was snoring softly as he had fallen asleep. She observed him for a bit and came to the conclusion that the antidote had done its work. The only thing left for her to do now was to clean up herself and her brother's body.

She reached for the cloth ball and quietly started to clean up the mess they both made, making sure that she wouldn't wake up her brother.

After her silent cleaning treatment, she could now clean herself up a bit. She took off her soaked Daisy Dukes and placed them on one of the stools so they could dry, leaving her only in her bikini.

She checked on Ben one more time to make sure he was okay. She hadn't bothered to dress him up again as it was too hot anyway. Her eyes darted over his now relaxed body and came to stop at the same place that she was tugging on earlier. Even calmed down his cock still looked huge to her, she still couldn't believe that her own little brother was blessed with such a beautiful tool.

"You really are remarkable little brother." Whispered Kaitlin to herself with a smile on her face.

She reached for the flashlight and the opened bottle of water and took them both with her. She had decided to clean herself a bit in the stream as her own groin area and thighs were still sticky and soaked with her pussy juices. She would fill the bottle back to full again while she was at it.

Normally she would be scared to death to go outside in the dark at an unknown location, but this time she felt safe and fine. Maybe it was the adrenaline from the situation beforehand that was still lingering inside of her.

Kaitlin gently washed herself in the cold water stream as the sounds of the jungle surrounded her. She was deep in her thoughts, thinking about her and Ben, about their parents and what the hell was truly going on. Their mysterious onlooker(s) had to have a reason for doing this, what would they gain out of the fact that she and her brother were stranded on some island?

With all these things roaming through her head she went back to the shack. She returned the water bottle before walking up to their 'bed'. She smiled again as she looked at Ben, finally calm and sleeping peacefully.

She got down and let herself fall onto the sleeping bag next to him, not bothered that he was fully naked.

Kaitlin was dead tired after everything that had happened today, she turned her body around so she faced her brother. "Big sis took care of you today, didn't I Ben? No matter what happens, we will always be together... Because I love you... And I know... I know that you really love me." She whispered to him as she gently caressed his cheek.

"So, goodnight little brother... And we will see each other again in the morning..." She whispered to him with her last remaining strength before falling asleep.

*****

Ben woke up with a loud yawn while stretching his body like a cat. It felt like he had been hit by a freight train before he went to sleep only to wake up as a phoenix rising from its ashes.

Then it hit him as he remembered everything that had happened. Him getting bitten by the snake, the poison that slowly took its toll on his body, his sister's tears and screams for help and finally... A sight of her that would be burned forever in his brain.

Ben gulped as he thought back to what she did and how he felt when she did so... He could see her cute, sexy, erotic face when she did 'that' to him, the things she said to him. It was like a third personality of her. You had the bitchy sister, the cute sister and now the sex crazed horny sister.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,422 Followers