A Sibling Survival Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The table slowly creaked and moved with every thrust into his sister. Their combined juices splattered and dribbled out of the tight gap where they were connected, not only covering their lower bodies but also the table and the floor under them.

Both Kaitlin and Ben moaned with pleasure, their incestuous lovemaking was top notch as it always was. A brother and sister so deeply in love giving each other what they longed for, to be together and love each other no matter what society thinks about a forbidden relationship like this.

Kaitlin brought her hands to her tits and started to play with her flesh and nipples, literally milking herself out of pleasure. She moaned and shook her head sideways as she was being loved from what felt like every direction.

Ben growled and tightened his grip onto his sister's stocking clad legs and started to pound harder into her, their bodies now slapping together at a steady pace.

He leaned a bit forward and placed his own hands on top of those of his sister. now both she and him where kneading her massive breasts, pleasuring her soft flesh and her hard sensitive nipples. Kaitlin let out a long, deep moan as she felt two pair of hands caressing her. Her milk ran freely and so did the juices that splattered out of her fully filled pussy.

"I loveeeee you Bennnnn!" She said through her moans with tear filled eyes.

"I love you too Kaitlin! I love you so much!" Responded Ben with equal emotions.

He then slammed his cock deep into his sister and held it there. Both he and his sister released their hands from her tits so they could cuddle and kiss for a bit. Kaitlin wrapped her arms around her brother's neck and started to gyrate her hips gently, feeling his cock throbbing inside of her tight hotbox.

Ben let out a shuddering moan before lowering himself further onto her. Her tits mashed against his chest, hard nipples pressing into him and soiling his shirt with milk. Their lips came together once more for a love filled, gentle make-out session. This time there was no hurry, as their bodies gyrated into each other their kiss went on and on. Their tongues dueled softly as their moans vibrated the inside of their mouths.

After what seemed to be a century they released their love fueled kiss and looked at each other.

"We really are naughty parents, aren't we little brother?" Asked Kaitlin quietly, a new blush appearing on her freckled face.

"Maybe so Kait, but I love every second of it. No matter how naughty it gets... Doing this with you is just so magical for me, and for you too..." Responded Ben as he brushed a hand calmly through his sister's fierce red hair.

Kaitlin giggled and placed a gentle kiss on her brother's lips. "Do you... Do you think we can ever get married?" She asked again, blushing even harder. "I know we already have rings together, but imagine us at an altar... Our babies with us... Our parents and maybe even Winston and Marsha... Me in a beautiful wedding dress and you in a suit looking all handsome..."

Ben smiled at her and returned a soft kiss. "Who knows Kait... Maybe someday... But for now, for now I'm one-hundred percent happy with you, our kids and everything else... Though, you would look so goddamn sexy in a wedding dress, I doubt I could keep my hands off you!"

Kaitlin giggled again and smiled back at her brother. "I hope we can one day yes... But hey, I can always get myself a wedding dress so we recreate that fantasy of yours... And mine!"

She then suddenly shifted herself, she moved her long, stocking clad legs in an acrobatic way and placed them on her brother's shoulders. Her hands cupped her brother's face and brought him close to hers.

Ben could feel her tight pussy grabbing his cock like a vice. She started to moan and breath heavy, her green eyes sparkling behind her sexy glasses.

"But for now... for now I want you to pound me little brother... To slam that big fucking cock of yours deep into my incestuous pussy and coat my womb and walls with that delicious seed of yours... To fertilize my ovulating eggs once more, to make our family complete. So fuck me little brother, fuck me and love me!" She purred to him.

Unable to resist his cute, sexy sister any longer Benjamin brought his hips back until only his cockhead was being gripped by his sister's contracting pussy lips. He smiled at her, seeing her biting her lip again and waiting for him to battering-ram her cunt.

Letting go of his breaks he plunged back into her, burying himself deep in the depths of her hotbox. Both he and Kaitlin let out an ear-shattering growl of pure lust as they started to fuck like animals.

Ben rammed in and out of his sister. Their sweaty, glistering bodies slapping together brutally, turning red from the hard impacts they made. Skin rippled, Kaitlin's meaty breasts and juicy ass bounced and jiggled. The table creaked and moved with every slam into her. Their fuck juices splattered and scattered everywhere, coating themselves and their surroundings. Both their clothes were a mess, all soaked from sweat and fuck liquids. This truly was hard, uncensored, intense incestuous fucking.

"Fuck meeee! Fuck meeeee! Fuck meeeeeeee!" Screamed Kaitlin at the top of her lungs as she was being penetrated with unrelenting force.

Ben growled and moaned hard, his sweat dripping from his forehead as he felt his sister's body becoming one with his. His cock filled up his sister's cunt in every corner, knocking against the door to her baby room, their juices mingling together only to be squirted out of the tight gap where they were connected.

Squishy, squirty slosh sounds were heard every time he pulled back, almost releasing himself before slamming deep into his sister again. Their moans, growls and gasps for air roamed through the living room of their house accompanied by their slapping bodies and the creaking, moving furniture.

They had said it so many times before, but this had to be their most intense fuck to date. It was filled with lust, love and affection. Two siblings, hearts beating at an equal rate, bodies and souls meant to be together. It was an act of pure love, wrong or not, fuck the rest of the world.

"Ooooh Gooooood! Kaitlin!" Shouted Ben as he plunged in and out of his sister's vacuum sucking cunt.

"Ben! Ben!! Ben!!" Shouted Kaitlin in return, receiving the fuck of her life.

They both could feel the end coming near. Ben's assaulting cock started to throb and expand, Kaitlin's body started to convulse and buck.

Kaitlin then threw her arms around her brother's neck again, pulled him down and mashed her lips against his. She felt his cock plunging into her one last time, burying itself to the brim in her unprotected pussy and then blasting off.

Rope after rope of thick, potent seed coated the insides of her grasping cunt. It filled up her womb completely before it started to overflow. A thick, white creamy substance started to leak from the tight gap and trickled down along her ass and onto the table and the floor.

Her own body flipped into overdrive and shuddered and shook intensely, bucking up against her brother. Her breasts squirted milk, her nails digging into the skin of her brother. She was having a hell of an orgasm that exploded throughout her whole body.

As both their bodies went through an unbelievable climax they refused to separate their passionate kiss. The orgasmic moans vibrated through their mouths, giving that extra bit of stimulation to top it off.

They kept lying on the table for a good few minutes, riding out their orgasms and their orgasmic bliss. Their kiss had ended now and the only thing that was heard were their gasps for air, their heavy breathing and their hearts beating.

Ben then carefully pushed himself up a bit, released his sister's legs, which automatically wrapped around his waist gently, and then took ahold of his sister's body.

He picked her up and held her close as he sat down onto the chair behind them. Kaitlin let out a yelp as she was now straddling him, his cock still buried deep in her cunt.

He wiped away the lose strands of red hair that covered his sister's face before placing his forehead against hers. Both their eyes slowly opened and as soon they made contact they started to laugh.

"So, we still got the rest of day to fill up Sis. Still want to go to that fancy restaurant?" Asked Ben with a grin after they finished laughing.

Kaitlin shook her head and held onto her brother even tighter. "No... I think I want my husband to take me upstairs to our bedroom so we can cuddle in our comfy bed, and, I don't want my hubby to separate himself from me." She answered with a seductive grin of her own.

"Wow... My wife is a demanding one, isn't she? But I'm a good husband, and I want to make your every wish come true!" Responded Ben before pushing himself up with his still returning strength.

Kaitlin let out a cute coo as she was being impaled further on her brother's still hard cock. She then looked him in the eyes once more and kissed him again. "I love you Ben..." She whispered to him after their kiss ended.

Ben slowly started to move towards the stairs so they could go up to their bedroom. "And I love you Kaitlin, forever and ever..."

Satisfied by his answer Kaitlin nuzzled her face against her brother's shoulder and closed her eyes. Their lives couldn't be any more perfect at this moment. A brother and sister bound together by their love for each other, forever and ever.

*****

Eighteen years later.

"Rob, Shelly, Lily! Come over here, your father has the keycards to your rooms!" Shouted Kaitlin towards her children who were admiring the immersive and impressive looking main deck of the cruise ship.

Rob made his way to his parents first, seeing his father finishing his talk with someone of the ship's crew.

"Finally, I was starting to grow roots." He said as he snatched the keycard from his mother's hand.

Kaitlin gave him a stern look but with a sneaky grin on her face. She knew her son inside out, his snarky persona making him who he was. Rob had grown into a straight replica of Benjamin, handsome and tall, only his personality was even more fierce than before.

Behind Rob came his twin sister Shelly and their younger sister Lily. Shelly gently took the two remaining cards from her mother.

"Thank you Mom." She said polite and smiled at her. Shelly had grown into a beautiful young woman and at this age she perfectly resembled her mother and grandmother in each and every way. She had the same hair, the same face and the same curves at all the right places. She was an intelligent, sweet knockout beauty that raised attention everywhere she went.

The same could be said for the youngest of the bunch. Lily had just reached the age of eighteen and was just as much of a beauty like her older sister.

She had elements from both of her parents. Her long, dark raven hair was inherited from her father, her pretty face and fit body came straight from her mother's genetics. She was not as well-developed as Shelly, making her a bit more petite, but she too could easily make heads turn towards her.

She also had both personalities from her parents. She was a bit tomboyish at times but could instantly turn towards her sweeter girly side. She always looked up towards her older twin siblings and followed them everywhere they went, from a young until now. The three of them had an incredibly close relationship and were almost inseparable.

Lily took her own keycard from her sister's hand and smiled at her. "Thanks big Sis!" She said happily before turning to her parents. She leaped forward and gave both Benjamin and Kaitlin a big kiss on their cheeks. "I'm so excited! This is the first time I ever went on one of these cruises. I can now understand why Grandpa and Grandma were so fond of them!"

"Then go and explore sweetheart, we have a long way till our destination so go and do whatever you want here." Said Benjamin as he pulled Kaitlin close to him.

"Rob, go with your sisters and have a good time, okay?" Said Kaitlin to her son, receiving a sigh from him in return.

"I think they are old enough to do what they want Mom." Said Rob slightly irritated. It reminded Kaitlin of how she acted when she and her brother were on the same cruise all those years ago.

"But... How can I say no to my sweet sisters, somebody has to knock the guys away from them, right?" Responded Rob with a goofy grin. "Shell, Lil, come my dear sisters, let's get something to drink before we go on our little adventure!"

Both Shelly and Lily giggled before following their brother who, as always, took the lead. Both Benjamin and Kaitlin noticed that their daughters were holding hands as they walked off.

"The three of them sure remind me of a certain someone." Said Benjamin before kissing his sister on the top of her head.

"Oh my, what a coincidence! I was just thinking the same thing!" Responded Kaitlin jokingly. "How about we get ourselves some sun, my handsome husband?"

They both laughed and intertwined their hands before making their way to the sunny outside deck of the ship. Outside they stood near the edge of the boat, overlooking the crystal blue sea and the exotic islands in the distance.

"You think they are up for it?" Asked Ben after a while, holding Kaitlin close to him.

"More than ever... You know how Rob looks at his sisters and how he acts around them, how he thinks that we don't know what's going on... The boy is in love. And the same thing can be applied to his sisters, they think we never picked up on the conversations those two have with each other, how they think of their brother and each other. Also the way those three act around each other... Even Mom and Dad mentioned it to us. There is no denying it, those three have more feelings for each other than just a normal sibling relationship. They just need that extra little... Push... In the right direction, just like we needed it all those years ago." Answered Kaitlin a bit emotionally.

Ben nodded. "You described it perfectly Sis... I mean, the fact that Lily told us that she was bisexual all those years ago pretty much gave it away already. I just hope she's going to be okay... That all of them will be okay."

Kaitlin's heart fluttered with love when she heard her brother being so protective of his children. She pushed herself up and gave Benjamin a long, love filled kiss on his lips.

"They have a bond just as strong as ours, maybe even stronger. I know for sure that they will push through it and eventually... Find themselves..." Said Kaitlin after breaking their kiss.

Ben smiled and nodded at her again. "Let us enjoy this sun a little bit longer Kait..." Was all he said before he pulled her close again.

Embraced in a loving hug the two siblings watched over the vast ocean quietly, knowing that everything was going to be alright in the end.

*****

In the corner of the main deck sat an elderly couple, their eyes glued upon the three siblings that were hanging around the bar, chatting, giggling and smiling with each other.

"Oh dear... They look so alike, seeing them in person blows every photograph of them out of the water."

"I agree sweetheart, and just look how they interact with each other, there is no doubt about it..."

The couple then turned heads and looked at each other.

"One last time?" Asked the elderly male.

The elderly woman smiled back at him and nodded. "One last time..."

THE END

*****

As always, please rate and comment if you would like to do so! I always appreciate it! Private messages are also appreciated; I enjoy getting responses from my readers!

And there we have it the last chapter of Benjamin and Kaitlin's adventure! As you can see I left it with an open ending, so maybe one day I will revisit these characters again for a proper sequel. But for now I'm going to take a break from writing for a while. It has been a pleasure to write this series and the amount of love for it overwhelmed me greatly. So thank each and every one of you for reading, rating and enjoy this series, it was a blast to write!

I still have some new projects running through my mind which I will eventually work out, so stay tuned and see you all next time!

12