All Comments on 'A Sick Day unlike Any Other'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Dad had the perfect cure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Grammar

Your grammar leaves a lot to be desired in some instances. Too, the sequence of events was off. I noticed that, but was so glued to the story I couldn't stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oops

Your story line has an oops. You said mom took Erin’s car to work because mom’s wouldn’t start. Later you say Erin went out to her car (while dad was working out) to get a bag.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 5 years ago
That was hot

I enjoyed that.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 5 years ago

Yes, a great start to a story that has so many possibilities ! A more detailed description of her Dad's long cock is great, now they have to cuddle and talk about how good that was for the first time. Erin now has to tell Daddy what turns her on and that she really wants his long hard fat cock. That she wants him to eat her pussy and then she'll suck him off slowly and eat his cum. That leads to many more Daddy 1st time questions about sex and love; that he shows her slowly as they become hot lovers and bang each other slow and well. Who knows, maybe Mom from observations asks her daughter if she is screwing her Dad and that Mom would like to teach her daughter how to really enjoy being fucked by Daddy and that Mom can teach Erin something about sex too including between women. Thank you.

TLMorganTLMorganabout 5 years ago

Fantastic story! Love the slow burn.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

You took me along for the ride as though I was there.

Great story.

blackknight314blackknight314about 5 years ago
This is a very good start...

...to a story with many ways to go. There is the mom angle, there are her friends to consider, well the ones who are eighteen anyway. An eighteen year old in High School is unusual, but that just means that she will soon be in college with a plethora of age fuckable girlfriends. Maybe mom would enjoy some of their boyfriends as well. Maybe some of them, girl and boy friends, are already fucking their parents.

Oh well, I digress. What do I know... you're the author. I'm just the guy with my cock in my hand.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflover 4 years ago
Wet panties

Thank you. Very hot

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleover 4 years ago
Wonderful! Thank you!

You have the gift of pacing that keeps me hooked while waiting for something to happen. And perfect description. And the evil quality of leaving us wanting more... more... more.

You are one of the best writers on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmm...

You went to great lengths to draw out the teasing and the revealing clothes, but then let all the good work collapse by having her say "Fuck me Daddy" after asking for a massage. It would have been better to have had the massage escalate from innocent to erotic in much the same way that the clothed teasing had.

LittleLover74LittleLover74almost 4 years ago
Hope there's more

Great story! Loved the slow, teasing build up. Hope there's a chapter 2 coming!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A huge oaf of a father walks out and sits next to his daughter filling the crossword yet only wearing a towel - that was fucking sick!

A stupidly written story

anchorman021anchorman021about 2 months ago

perfect buildup, no "phony" self-recrimination, just a very hot start to a good thing for them both

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous