A Silent Midnight Dance

Story Info
Soft romantic sex in the middle of the night.
1.3k words
4.27
2.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first time ever sharing a story of any kind, so please be gentle in the comments. This was sort of the fantasy that randomly came into my mind today, so I decided to write it out as it was coming to me. Please let me know what you think below.

Thank you for taking the time to read my quick story, and I hope you enjoy it.

-UnsuspectingDom

=========================================

It was still dark in the room when the last parts of sleep trickled away. I lay there trying to fall back to sleep, but no luck. I roll over and wrap my arm around your waist and pull you into me, close, tight. I hear you softly sigh in your sleep as your body recognizes my touch. The scent of your shampoo starts to speak its presence as I nuzzle my face into the spot where your shoulder meets your neck.

With my eyes closed, my lips kiss whatever skin is touching them. Your body reacts to my touch innocently, but with sinful intent. I rest my eyes, just enjoying the quietness of the room with only your soft breathing to be heard. Sleep is creeeping back in to me when I feel you gently move and reposition in your sleep. Your hand copies mine thats wrapped around you, in position, and rests over mine. Your butt wiggles back into my pelvis as your legs attach to the curve in mine.

A few moments go by and you wiggle again, but this time your bare cheeks exposed from your thong, are pressing directly against my cock, only shielded by the thin fabric of my boxer-briefs. My hand slides out from under yours and slips under my loose tshirt that you're sleeping in. It glides slowly up your body, past your stomach, between your breasts, and softly trace along the skin of your chest. Deeply asleep your body meerly reacts to my touches, which only entice me to see how far I can go before waking you up. My finger tips dance on your skin and follow the contour of one of your tits. Goosebumps raise from your skin as I get near your nipple. I keep tracing soft and gentle circles around your areola, but never touching your nipple. I imagine its hard and begging for attention from how the rest of your body is reacting. You start to stir in your sleep, your hips slowly gyrating from my touches. It's clear that I'm influencing whatever naughty things are happening in your dream right now.

My cock growing harder as your ass keeps grinding into me. My heartbeat increases from the arousal, as well as the excitment from my self influenced mission. My fingers finally give in and flick your nipple barely soft enough to even feel. I hear you exhale and moan from my touch, your breathing increased to match mine. I grab as much of your breast as I can and tug your nipple, rolling it gently between my finger and thumb. Your hips are now grinding against my cock, as if trying to slide it up and down between your cheeks. I move my hand to your other breast and quickly find your nipple to give it the same treatment as the other. I can feel your heartbeat thru your chest as my hand gropes you while you sleep.

My hips thrusting to meet yours are now making my cock throb inside of its fabric prison. I slide my hand out from under your shirt and down between us. I grab a handful of your ass cheek and pull it apart from the other. I can feel the heat permeate from between your thighs, your panties are damp and the smell of your sex is faintly coming from under the covers.

I slide the fly hole of my underwear open and release my cock from its home. Its hot to the touch as I stroke it a few times, its getting harder now that it has room to grow. It finds a resting place back between your cheeks while the tip lays near your hot needy pussy. I grab your ass again and push my hips forward to slide my cock as close as I can get it to your pretty pink hole. My finger tips inch their way to the same spot.

Your panties are wet as I pull them away from their duty and separate your bald lips from them. I can feel your cum that has covered your lips as i slide my fingers up and down your slit, teasing your clit as you moan and whimper in your sleep. I know as soon as i slide myself into you, you're going to wake up, but there's no way I can wait any longer. I position myself and press the tip of my pulsating cock into the tight wet pink hole its been needing. I get about half of my cock into you before I hear you gasp and moan loudly. I feel your body position for better access as my cock fully slides inside of you. Your ass is pressed hard against my pelvis as I just hold myself fully inside of you stretching you out for a moment. I draw my cock backwards slowly and then slowly back in.

We find a soft rhythm as I pump myself in and out of you. The sounds of your wet pussy being fucked slowly are filling the room. I reach up and grab your tit finding your nipple again and tugging on it thru the material of the shirt. Your breathing gets heavier as the pleasure intensifies. Your hand finds a way towards the back of my head, pushing my face closer to your neck, I start to nibble and suck on your skin. You're now wide awake feeling every bit of what im doing to you. Moaning with every thrust your body responds by fucking me back, your hips gyrating and grinding back into me begging for more. You feel my cock getting harder and harder while your pussy waits for its treat of my sticky cum. My rhythm increases, my breath on your neck, my subtle but deep grunts in your ear. You know whats going to happen next, and your body is radiating with anticipation, you feel your pussy getting creamy while it waits for the next thrust every time I slide my cock out of you.

I pull your hips back into me as I thrust forward, holding myself directly against you, I'm now balls deep inside you as you feel my cum going thru my cock and releasing into you. My hot sticky cum is filling you up, stream after stream you feel it deep inside of you. My balls unloading every ounce of cum as I moan and grunt loudly, your body shudders as you feel me make you mine. I bite the skin on your neck and shoulder to help quiet the intensity of my orgasm. You feel my cock calming down now, as I slowly keep fucking you now that you're full of my cum. My body involuntarily twitching as my cock is now overly sensitive to the stimulation of the hot wet sticky mess of a pussy between your legs.

I slide fully out of you and pull you into a full spoon position. My cock now covered in our cum slides between us, I rock my hips as my cock slides and glides between our bodies trying to get any amount of pleasure before I fall back to sleep. My body finally comes to a rest as we lay there catching our breath. No words were spoken as I kiss you softly where I had previously been nibbling. You let out a soft giggle as you run your fingers thru my hair and I wrap my arms around you as you drift back off to sleep, focused on the sensations of my cum leaking out of you and my arms wrapped around your body.