Daphne Loses Her Way

Story Info
Wife goes out after work with results.
4k words
3.38
70.2k
105

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 08/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arlene548
arlene548
482 Followers

Daphne stepped out of the office after working a tough day. Walking towards the car she briefly thought about the mental challenge he faced of transforming from a young woman towards her dreaded ultimate destiny as a mature woman baring children. But today she was alone, no worries.

Her husband was out of town on business and she couldn't think of a good reason not to stop by a local sports bar after work for dinner, watch the big screen and a couple of drinks. The twenty-six year old pulled into the parking lot of the sports bar. Inside she scanned the bar seeing several empty seats. She slid into her chosen seat at the bar in front of the large TV with her University baseball team playing in the fifth inning.

Daphne looking stunningly beautiful in her tight navy skirt, white blouse, and pumps. Her outfit matched her light euro-look and strawberry blond perfectly colored hair. At 5'8" she was a looker, a catch and she knew it. Many men wanted her to have her but she was successful keeping her legs together until marriage to Steve.

Her curves were perfectly accented by her skirt and the tight white blouse revealed her proportionate round globes. Daphne was a trophy wife for Steve, but tonight he was away and grabbing a meal at the sports bar was the lazy option she chose.

The seemingly uninterested bartender briefly distracted Daphne from the game, her team was batting. She ordered her drink from Linda or at least that was the name she wore on her name badge. Tonight it would not be a martini instead she ordered a gin-tonic to go along with the nachos she also ordered.

Soon a man took the empty seat beside Daphne. He was also interested in the game. After only a few minutes it became increasingly obvious they were both rooting for apposing teams. She was rooting for Alabama, Crimson Tide and he was for Florida, Gators. It was already a close exciting game tied at 2-2. It was the top of the sixth inning.

The man cheering for his team commented "oh this guy is so gonna strike out."

"No way." Daphne answered supporting her team in response.

The man turned to Daphne, "He will."

"He won't." she answered back.

"Listen lady, he will. Its 2 and 0 just watch." he answered.

Daphne ignored, then smiled as the count worked its way back to 3 and 2.

"Please don't refer to me as lady, my name is Daphne, OK?" she told him not taking her eyes off of the screen.

"OK Daphne, I'm Michael pleased to make your acquaintance even though you're rooting for Alabama. Well I was a cheerleader and a dedicated supporter for life.

Yes! He just struck out. Next batter!" He announced teasing her as the bartender brought Daphne her drink and a beer for her new friend at the same time.

"So, Whats this guy gonna do?" She asked.

"Ground out to second" he answered smiling.

"Right. No way!" she laughed.

Sure enough that's exactly what happened.

"Two out. Next guy will probably fly out." he told her.

"Bet me." she answered defiantly.

"OK. Wanna bet shots cheer-girl, if I'm right you do a shot, if you're right I do a shot, are you in?" he asked.

"Sure, sounds alright." she answered thinking back to her drinking college days of drinking.

"Bar keep, bring us four, no six shots Patrons." he quickly ordered.

Again he was right. The barkeep placed first four then two more shots in front of Michael. Quickly he slid a shot glass to her. "There you go cheer-girl"

Looking back at Michael Daphne quickly threw back the glass.

Michael some five minutes later offered, "Florida gonna score in the bottom of the sixth."

"Yeah right, Bet me." she answered. Sure enough it happened within a few minutes on a Florida home run. Michael slid another shot glass over to Daphne. She frowned before throwing back her second shot.

Before long Michael had lost two bets, but Daphne four. Needless to say she was more than feeling it. Top of the eighth inning Daphne lost another bet. "I can't drink any more."

"Well you lost, tell you what Ms. Cheer-Bama (he Nick-named her) go to the ladies and remove your bra instead or do the shot?" He offered thinking she wouldn't consider it.

"Your kidding?" She answered as she picked up her fifth shot and delayed, then she downed her fifth.

"They ain't gonna score" he offered tempting Daphne again.

"They will!" She replied really feeling it with a growing Tequila slur in her words.

"OK bets on." He answered.

"OK!" she replied.

Sure enough they didn't score. Daphne smiled slipping from her stool and heading to the ladies. She returned a few minutes later. Sliding back into her seat she lay her nicely folded bra on the bar beside the last shot glass. Michael noticed the label, just as he thought 36 C nice and perfect.

"36C nice, you got the curves in all the right places Cheer-girl."

"Thank you." was her short answer.

It was now bottom of the eighth. "What we bet now she asked?"

"You don't give up, do you?" he laughed and paused.

"A shot or the other half of the set blondie, Florida hits a homer." Michael offered.

"Set?" she asked.

"You lost your bra, you're wearing panties aren't you. No I forgot you're a Bama cheer-girl so I guess panties are not a guarantee, Optional right?" he answered.

"Yes I am wearing panties Michael." she answered.

"Well you can bet them cheer-girl or do the shot if you lose again." Michael offered laughing.

"I'm not losing again." she told Michael.

"We'll see!" he laughed.

Sure enough, the second ball was launched and flew majestically over the fence.

"Fuck, I'm drunk, you know. I've already had six drinks."

"You are, are you gonna welch, blondie?" he asked.

Looking back at him she shook her head in disgust answering. "Bama girls don't welch." Thinking over the shot versus her panties she reluctantly slid off her stool, besides she needed to pee anyway. She went off heading, stumbling to the ladies. Five minutes later Daphne returned. The beautiful blond slid her warm panties into Michaels hand. "Wow, cheer-girl didn't think you would take 'em off." he answered.

"Yeah the set cost me 90 dollars so they should be just what you wanted perv?" she slurred.

"Cute Cheer-girl. Bare Bama pussy under that skirt."

Top of the ninth.

"Tell you what, if Alabama don't score bet you three final shots to close off the night. Bet?"

"Sure" Daphne mumbled without thinking already thoughtlessly waisted.

Fifteen minutes later Daphne mumbled "fuck!" as Alabama grounded into the last out leaving the bases full.

Turning to Michael she slurred. "I can't do three more!"

"I figured such. So blondie we could trade. Trade one shot and I'll take you home, you can't drive. Second is for a kiss before the ride. The third is, well we'll see what happens to that hot Bama pussy under your skirt." he offered.

"OK, I'll do one more shot. You can drive me home too." Daphne answered as she reached for her last shot ignoring items two and three. She then threw back the shot. It was now six shots and the mix. Michael quickly settled the bill paying for all her drinks as well. He was ready to escort the Bama cheerleader home and maybe get lucky and nail her drunk ass.

Michael led the way holding Daphne tightly around her waist leading the lost drunk towards the door then to the parking lot.

"Where's your vehicle?" she asked stumbling out the door as he held her from falling.

"Almost there, here's my truck." he answered a few steps further.

Michael helped her in, pushing the sexy drunk to the middle of the cab bench seat. He ran around to the driver side quickly jumping in. Michael put his arm around her waist getting some skin as he pulled her blouse from her skirt and slid his hand around her tight bare waist. Nice, he thought to himself.

"How about that kiss now blondie?" he asked.

Drunk Daphne smiled failing to think before their lips met. After a few seconds her mouth opened granting Michael her mouth. As their tongues dueled Michaels left hand soon found its way to her left tit. Daphne swatted at his hand as Michael kissed her. Soon he deliberately began, popping the top button.

"What are you doing?" Daphne asked.

"Enjoying those beautiful braless Bama-Boobs!" Michael answered as he continued popping each button open until all five had been released.

"Let me see your delicious melons Daphne." He laughed as he opened her blouse exposing her firm mounds for his pleasure. Her warm 36 C boobs were quickly in his hands as he covered her mouth in a deep seductive kiss. It was pleasingly obvious to Michael her nipples quickly grew hard and engorged as he played them.

"Take me home." Daphne answered as she tried to cover her boobs without being sober enough to button her blouse. Michael nicely kept his right arm around her holding beautiful Daphne in place and close.

"Already?" he asked before kissing her again. He couldn't resist the challenge slowly sliding his left hand up along the soft inside of her left sexy leg soon finding her bare shaved pussy. "Oh yeah, hot Bama pussy. Nicely shaved too." he told her as his finger slid finding her moist lips.

"Enough Michael. I'm married, this isn't right." Daphne told him. "Take me home please."

"Sure thing blondie, but it was you who donated your set to the cause." he answered starting the motor.

Five minutes later Michael parked. He kissed her again while enjoying her gorgeous boobs. Her nipples were nothing short of perfect he thought while twisting gently as they kissed.

"I thought you were taking me home?" Daphne asked drunkenly confused realizing she wasn't near her home.

"Yes! We're at my place." He answered smiling.

"Whoa fella, your place, you were gonna take me home?" She argued. "What type of woman do you think I am?" She asked.

"I didn't say your home, now did I?" He argued back. "I know what type you are." He laughed back.

Continuing he said "Come on in and I can call you a taxi so you can take your proper reputation home."

"Right, my proper reputation. OK." She sighed confused.

As they went inside, Daphne entered stumbling reluctantly.

Michael closed the door behind her then deliberately locking it. Quickly making his move Michael guided Daphne, backing her to the wall then kissed her aggressively while wrapping his strong arms around her back pulling her tight.

"What are we doing?" She asked as Michael held her close. But the married bitch was less than proper, she was totally drunk, her blouse was open and she was panty-less in a strangers apartment. Felling the evening air brush against her pussy she knew she was in trouble.

"Enjoying your company." He answered.

The thought of nice Bama pussy under her skirt that just happened to be pantyless was an intoxicating goal for Michael. He wanted to get between those beautiful legs and do her. No way Michael couldn't resist the opportunity to peal the Bama cheerleader of her skirt. He Kissed her with a goal. His right hand popped the button on the back of her skirt. She knew it too. The cool air brushing her boobs and her bare pussy dangerously excited her as her skirt loosened.

"What are you doing, Michael?" She asked again sensing his intentions. "Pealing." He answered as he slowly lowered her zipper below the open button.

"You know I was surprised when you lost your bra after the home run, but when you passed me your sexy matching panties I figured that nice hot pussy needed some attention. You know why else would you loose those panties?" He asked.

Then deliberately he pulled her skirt zipper lower and lower until it bottomed out leaving a nice "V" at the back of her skirt. She could feel it, the tension holding the shapely skirt to her hips had disappeared.

Pulling Daphne into the next kiss away from the wall she realized her loosened skirt began slipping lower. Daphne had never cheated or even had sex with any another man than her husband but she understood things were getting way out of control as her skirt slipped lower.

Michael kissed Daphne again holding her tight waist under her blouse firmly. She simply couldn't stop herself as her hands moved to his shoulders. Somehow Daphne was enjoying the firm challenge Michael was bringing.

"I'm married Michael. Steve would not appreciate this. Aren't you gonna call me a Taxi?" She mumbled concerned for how this would end.

"In a bit." Michael answered as he guided Daphne slowly around the corner towards the bedroom. She couldn't help from taking small steps backwards as Michael kissed her. Her loosened skirt suddenly fell from her hips to her knees as Michael continued leading Daphne in a slow backwards dance into the bedroom. Her skirt fell to the floor and was soon left behind. The wife was being led clad only in her pumps and her open blouse with her freely swaying boobs. She had to know what Michael wanted.

In a deep dirty kiss, Michael guided the beautiful bitch to the bed. Surprising her, her legs hit the beds edge. Michael stopped her from falling bringing the cheating wife to sitting on the beds edge. Daphne dumbfounded suddenly realized she sat naked knowing she was deep into cheating trouble. Michael then lifted her higher up the bed. Guiding her onto her back near the middle of the kingsize bed. This was going to be it, she thought.

She watched silently as Michael opened his shirt, then unzipped his pants while looking over the beautiful fake blond cheerleader lying on his bed. Normally foreplay was an important start to doing a willing bitch but Michael knew he needed to move quickly in case Daphne changed her mind. He loved receiving head or at least getting stroked before fucking a bitch but he knew she was married and he needed to do her without any hesitation.

"I'm married we can't do this." Daphne argued meekly.

"Daphne, yes you can. If you couldn't you wouldn't be here." He answered lowering his pants exposing the large stiff cock that she soon would be entertaining.

Michael smiled telling Daphne, "I always wanted to enjoy some quality time with a beautiful cheerleader. Tonight is it."

Michael deliberately crawled into a dominant position above Daphne then dropped down chest to chest, nipple to nipple and kissed her. Daphne knew she had lost her way and was about to become a nasty adulterous fucking wife. With the cool summer air teasing her lower lips she soon felt the first cock other than Steve's touching her sex as Michael positioned to mount her. Daphne knew adultery was about to happen.

"Not on birth control, unprotected. Diaphragm in my purse." Daphne mumbled accepting she was about to entertain Michael with his member teasing her moist pussy lips.

"Please...... lets grab it. I stopped taking the pill three months ago, I'm vulnerable." She whispered waiting for the inevitable dance.

Michael was not going to risk getting off the cheerleader. She could suddenly come to her senses and change her mind. He had her positioned and needed to take full advantage of his efforts to get her this far.

"So why the diaphragm Daphne?" He asked while continuing to tease her sex with little interest in stopping her seduction.

"Hubby wants a family. I guess I was using it 'til, 'til I'm ready. Pregnancy scares me...... you know." She answered as Michael's stiffness moved along her moist lips.

"Really, not ready?" was all he could say as his member teased her swollen lips seducing the ripe fake blond.

Conceding Michael's success in seducing her Daphne opened her legs, widening "spread eagle" inviting Michael to enjoy the deep pleasure he wanted. Hot Bama cheer pussy wrapping his stiffness.

Daphne was moist and primed ready for a good fucking. "Fuck me hard but don't cum in me, OK!" she whispered as he pushed into her hot cheating pussy. Soon Michael was moving back and forth inside the sexy moaning Bama bitch gaining more and more depth. Until tonight only her husband had enjoyed her tight body but tonight she had become an adulterous cheater. Daphne had stayed a virgin through University until her marriage bed and remained faithful until tonight.

"Oh yeah, you are one hot beautiful lay Daphne." he whispered into her ear as he pushed hard into the splayed Bama bitch.

Legs spread wide she asked again as the fucking grew in intensity, "Don't cum in me, OK."

But Daphne wasn't stupid, she realized any girl entertaining a man without protection was called 'Mom' soon afterwards. Michael continued plowing her but faster with eager anticipation....

"You're gonna cum in me, you're gonna make me pregnant." Daphne whimpered knowing her risk if they continued fucking.

Michael increased his pace driving hard and deeper now pushing into her tender cervix.

"Owe, Owe." Daphne panted as Michael drove forcefully. He was getting close. Daphne wrapped her arms around Michael's back accepting her destiny driving herself into him as he fucked her hard. She couldn't help herself. It was to late to stop. Daphne pulled him in for a passionate kiss as they fucked in unison approached climax.

"You're gonna cum in me." Daphne whimpered. Finally accepting 'He's gonna Cum in me. I'm such a slut!' Daphne was seduced, she would take her first load, ever, into her ripe baby making factory.

"Oh fuck me!" she whimpered.

Suddenly Daphne screamed as her orgasm hit. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe the bareback risk but she screamed in deep pleasure. She couldn't help herself panting while yelling "Michael do it, cum in me, fuck yes, cum in me!"

Michael sighed loud he was there, "Oh yes bitch. Here it is." As he shot the first load deep into her unprotected married pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes." he whimpered delivering his potent load. He was the first to score inside Daphne getting cum past a condom or a diaphragm deep into the ripe young woman. Her husband hadn't even succeeded but Michael was scoring into her unprotected pussy.

Minutes later after seeding the cheerleader Michael announced confidently. "You staying the night Bama. I want you for the whole night." After a short delay Daphne nodded. Was she saying yes or was she confirming the invitation? Daphne lay still contemplating her dilemma she was married but was naked and fucked in another man's bed. Michael kissed her left nipple, one of her tender week points before sliding to the right. Daphne moaned weakly. The adulteress would entertain Michael through the night letting him seed her twice more.

Daphne woke with a massive head ache at 7:30.

"Fuck have to be at work at 9:00." She told Michael.

"Did we do it?" She asked realizing she was naked in this mans bed.

"Yes." Michael answered.

"You used protection, right?" She asked sensing the truth.

Michael shook his head back and forth telling her what she feared.

"You could have...... you know." She answered frowning.

Michael quickly changed the subject.

"Daff we can iron you skirt and blouse neatly for work." He offered.

"Here are your undies. You can have 'em back if you like?"

Quickly replying Daphne answered "And go to work in the same outfit as yesterday? Isn't that the "slut" uniform? The walk of shame."

"It is. You have any other ideas Daphne?" He asked her.

"I guess not." She answered understanding her limited options, too late to circle back to her house in the burbs. Knowing she was indeed a guilty adulterous slut. Wearing the same clothes to work told the true story.

Michael and Daphne went to his bathroom together. He handed her a fresh new toothbrush as she looked at her tired face in the mirror after placing her undies on the basin. Michael pushed up against her ass. She could see him in the mirror feeling his member grow. Michael grabbed both her boobs as he started to grind into her. She just stared into the mirror.

Michael pushed her forward bending her over the counter, kicking her feet wider as he began sliding along her pussy. Daphne moaned.

arlene548
arlene548
482 Followers
12