A Simple Boxtie

Story Info
One of their many sex adventures.
2.5k words
4.6
10.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It always started as a simple boxtie. Masa valued comfort over anything else, and Hylda, for right now at least, was more than fine with comfort. After all, there were... 'other ways' that Masa could make her feel uncomfortable. But yes, always a boxtie. Simple in the sense that there wasn't a lot of ropes, and the pattern or design wasn't necessarily very intricate, but it did its job well - almost too effectively - making sure that her forearms never left the middle of her back, her arms locked at her sides.

Her chest as well. Even though the ropes left space for her to breath, it was just restrictive enough to let her know their presence, pushing against her ribs with each breath, biting down on her shoulders; the feel of their hemp tantalising her mind. It was enough to make her squirm under their touch, their solid embrace. And the most effective part of this simple boxtie? It left the rest of her body free and exposed for Masa to roam, and there was nothing she could do about it. She could try, sure, but the cementation of that futility just made it all the more delicious.

"Nnn..." Hylda bit her lip in an attempt to calm herself, a noise that did not go unnoticed by the blue-haired girl, her hand on Hylda's abdomen as she smoothly caressed it, edging downwards. Giggling, she leaned forward, breath tickling her earlobe. Hylda could only let out another suppressed moan, fist's clenching behind her back.

"Comfortable?" She whispered into her ear.

"Unbelievably so..."

"Good..."

Masa's hums were comforting, vibrating warmly as she brought her face close to Hylda's skin, gently nuzzling her nose and mouth, around her neck, across her shoulders and under her chin, peppering kisses as she went. She moved down, coming to the middle of her collarbone and eventually settled at her breasts, languidly sucking, licking, biting and pulling... her teeth nibbling but never enough to make a mark. Gliding smoothly over her sides and abdomen, Masa's hand moved, gentle and slow and edging oh, so close... to... there...

"Masa..." She pushed her chest out encouragingly, feeling herself spreading her legs just a bit more, "Please..."

Please go faster. Her unspoken plea.

But she knew that teasing was exactly what Masa wanted to do. And to further prove that point, Masa's hand came to rest on her hood, pulling back just enough skin to touch her clit and - after plopping her middle digit comfortably on top - only gave the barest of rubs. So, so close, yet-

A growl of frustration bubbled up her throat, releasing into the air in a hot steam, head pulled back as she could do nothing but take in this predicament. Still.

"Masa-" Her voice held a warning, but one sentence:

"Want me to stop?"

The tone dismissive yet threatening, shut her up.

"Good girl." Masa pecked at the top of her left breast and though she could only see the crown of her head, Hylda knew just underneath that lay a smug, satisfied smirk and that both simultaneously turned her on and infuriated her. Huffing, she tried to take matters into her own, helplessly bound, hands. Defiant, she pushed out, sharp and fast, catching Masa by surprise and resulting in the younger woman's finger pushing in just a little deeper, the friction of it eliciting a gratifying response from her hungry nerve endings.

Hylda moaned, pleased with herself, and felt just a little more moisture come forth. The pleasure, however, was short-lived. Just as suddenly, Masa pulled away, grabbing the ropes that encased her breasts and pushed, holding Hylda at an arm's length. The expression on her was blank but her eyes held a silent anger.

Looking at that, Hylda bit her lip once more, and allowed herself the utterance of a smug, "Heh."

It had the desired effect, Masa's eyes going just a shade darker, "So that's how it's going to be, huh?"

Aggressively, she pushed her, the older woman falling ungraciously onto the mattress and Masa grabbed each of her ankles, tying ropes around them and securing the ends to the bedposts, spreading her legs. Once done, she came up, grabbing Hylda's neck and edged her further up the bed, stretching her out. Her hold was demanding - knowing that there wasn't much Hylda could do to resist - yet unrestricting, still allowing her to breathe. As her legs spread taunt, Masa took another length of rope and tied a noose around her neck, securing it to the headrest.

With one last pull, Hylda felt the hemp tighten just under her jawline. She swallowed. Hands came back, fingers testing, feeling the pull of the ropes and for a moment, everything died away, the predicament pausing as Masa made eye contact. Fingers on the hemp around Hylda's neck, she asked an important thing:

"Is this alright? Not too tight?"

At that, Hylda smiled, another type of warmth spreading through her being as Masa moved to caress her cheek. Tilting her head into her palm, the blond responded, "No, it's not too tight."

The younger woman inched closer, "Do you remember your safe word?"

"Mm... Coffee."

"Good..."

Breaths mingling, their lips met, assuring each other.

"I love you so much, Hylda."

"I love you too. So much."

With each kiss, they deepened, lingering a little longer as they tasted one another, whispering sweet nothings and breathing in each others scent. Masa probed, her tongue poking and Hylda opened, inviting.

Her mouth always tasted sweet; lovingly sweet; and as Masa pulled away, Hylda didn't want her to go. Biting down on the younger woman's bottom lip, she emitted a whine.

Letting out a breathy chuckle, the blue-haired woman came back down, planting one more sweet peck on her lips and caressing a thumb across her cheek, before coming to tighten her fingers around her chin.

"Enough." She said as she pulled herself up, "Now, we take things at my pace."

Her eyes went back to dark and hungry, and as Masa slowly left her view, taking her hand away, Hylda was hit with the sudden realization of just how vulnerable she was. Bare body stretched across the mattress and arms bound uselessly behind her, she was unable to cover herself from Masa's predatory gaze as the younger girl circled around the bed, drinking in her form.

A hand came to rest on her right foot, fingers moving to scrape at the ropes, it's vibrations outlining her bindings and solidifying their presence, before snaking their way up her leg, their touch light and fleeting. The blond woman felt her breathing deepen as those fingers came closer to her area. With a chuckle, they stopped just between her thigh and opening, rubbing the sensitive erogenous zone around it and relishing in the ragged breaths it brought out of the older woman.

They took their time, feeling around like a spoiled child playing with their food, before making their way further up her anatomy. Letting loose another exasperated hiss, Hylda jerked her hips, trying to follow the digits, when she grunted, feeling the pressure on her neck.

"Careful." Masa cautioned, though her tone held a gleeful hum to it, circling a finger around her abdomen, "I'd stay still if I were you."

With that last word, Masa gave her nose a little boop and Hylda turned her head away from the younger woman, feeling her cheeks heating up, "Tsk."

"Oh..."

Upon hearing the tone in Masa's voice, a cold dread trickled into the pit of the blond's stomach. The young woman settled a hand on her left breast, lightly caressing them before closing in on her nipple, squeezing.

"Y'know, Hylda," Masa pulled upwards, eliciting a painful grunt from the woman under her, "I think we have to do something about that attitude of yours, don't you think?"

She straddled Hylda, bringing her face close to the blond, fingers still pulling, as she stared intensely at the older woman, watching her every reaction. Every breath Hylda heaved shot a sting from her chest, the pain spreading through her taut form. As she kept her gaze turned away from Masa, each inhalation deep and guttural, she could feel her moisture build.

Wrapping her fingers around her other breast, Masa twisted, fast and sharp, and Hylda yelled.

"Apologise."

The blond squeezed her eyes shut, resisting the urge to jerk any part of her body, the rope under her jawline a constant reminder. Softly, she muttered her apology.

"What was that?" Masa twisted her other hand, drawing out yet another scream.

"I'm sorry!"

Masa lingered after she said those words, listening to her pain-filled cries as if to gauge whether what she said was genuine, before releasing her grip and gently massaging the nubs instead, "There... that wasn't so hard now, was it?"

Hylda just shook her head, the heat from her breasts trickling into every part of her being and Masa hummed, satisfied. Bringing her head down, she kissed her nipples, sucking and licking those tortured buds, her saliva cool against her skin.

A sigh escaping her lips as she felt every bite and suckle, Hylda relaxed her head back on the mattress, semi defeated and subjecting herself just a little more to the predicament, when she noticed Masa moving downwards. She kissed the underside of her breasts, atop her heart and descended through the middle on her body, her body weight shifting on the bed cushions.

A kiss planted just shy of her clit, Hylda felt herself tense up, her body brimmed with an anticipation. One breath. Two. The blue-haired girl giggled.

"Man, you're really wet down here."

Was she serious?!

Her cheeks burning, Hylda was about to protest when Masa dove in, tongue inserting easily, and whatever Hylda was going to say crumbled into a steep gasp. Fighting her instinct to raise her hips, lest she wanted to choke herself, Hylda dug her fingers into the bedsheets, a low moan emitting from her oesophagus. Masa's tongue went deep, exploring boldly and she licked up hard, ensuring that Hylda felt everything.

This was it; right at the cliff's edge she teetered; so close. So, so close. Just one more push. So of course Masa pulled out, leaving her empty. She wanted to scream.

Growling for the third time now, Hylda moved recklessly, squirming and pulling at her leg bindings in an attempt at closing her thighs together. At that point, any type of friction would have sufficed. Consequently, that only resulted in the ropes tightening around her neck.

"Hey, hey. Relax..." Masa quickly came up to adjust her back again, easing the pressure and making sure she didn't choke herself. All Hylda could do was groan in frustration, her only thoughts centred around the dismay that Masa had left where she had wanted her most.

Damn her.

The older woman knew her younger partner was enjoying this, seeing her come undone. Panting, the noises she was starting to make were pathetic. This was torture, and now there wasn't a thing Hylda could do about it, she had to stay completely still and take it, second after infuriating second. Hearing a hum, the older woman opened her eyes, catching that shameless, smug, satisfied smirk. Masa tilted her head to the side, "You're cute when you make those noises, you know that?"

Hylda groaned, slamming her head back onto the mattress, "F-fucking...!"

"Hmmm... what was that?"

"Touch me!"

The ferocity behind those words shocked them both, ushering in a silence, the four walls absorbing it. The only sounds that filled the room were Hylda's heavy gasps.

Slowly, Masa smirked, teeth biting her bottom lip and eyes staring down at her desperate partner, watching her body glisten as it moved, light reflecting off the sheen of sweat coating her skin. She moved to Hylda's opening, placing her palm onto her hood and fingers giving the barest of scratches, "Like this?"

She pushed in a little, her fingernails barely breaking her entrance. Hylda craned her neck, "M... more..."

Pushing outward, she exposed her lips. Hylda was sure Masa could feel her quaking under her touch as the blue-haired woman's middle digit inched just a little further. She began circulating.

"Nngh-..." Hylda swallowed, her toes curling, "M-more..."

Side to side, up and down, Masa rubbed and rubbed, feeling the moisture build but never inserting fully, always teasing at the threshold. The breathing only grew heavier, "Masa... please... more..."

Motions getting more concentrated, Masa added pressure to her circular grindings, spreading it out, pushing against her walls, rubbing against those starved nerve endings and Hylda felt her lips opening up, welcoming in those wonderful fingers, "More..."

One inserted, educing a gasp, pushing in and wiggling inside, Hylda hugged them like her life depended on it, "More. Masa, more. More."

Another came, joining in just as powerfully and together, they danced; moving in tandem with each other, becoming each other, their hearts moulding into one. Dancing and dancing and breathing and dancing and Hylda encouraging the show to go on with each respiration, their intensity coming to a crescendo and finally...!

Hylda bellowed, husky and low and so full of desire. Masa kept her hips planted on the mattress, fighting against her movements whilst in tandem with riding it out with her, fingers moving with her, drawing it out for as long as she could.

She tensed and tensed and tensed, the ropes burning and biting, and then with an exhale her body went limp and Hylda couldn't move and suddenly all she felt was tired, her body numb and mind blank; gulping in air her only thought, her lungs expanding as much as the ropes allowed.

Masa slowly pulled out, careful and gentle. She came to rest besides Hylda, loosening the noose from her neck and pulling it away before stretching out by her side. She brought a hand up, rubbing her older partner's stomach, the ministrations further relaxing the blond.

"That's right." Masa comforted, "Breathe. Just breathe..."

Immersing herself in the voice of the younger woman, Hylda sank into the mattress, centring on her touch, listening to her quiet murmurs, allowing herself to rest into nothingness. She sighed, contented. Lips planted itself once on her cheek, soft and loving, and the hand moved to her legs, untying each ankle and giving them a massage.

They came back up to her chest, gliding over her body, and turned her gently over onto her stomach. The mattress once again shifted as Masa adjusted herself on top of Hylda, coming to straddle the small of her back. Caressing her arms from shoulders to wrists, the blue-haired girl began undoing the boxtie, moving slowly so as to not shock the body with the sudden blood flow. As each rope came loose, she would come down and kiss the rope marks, relishing in the gratified hums that Hylda made with each contact.

Soon, everything was off, Hylda once again bare, and Masa continued kissing her back, moving across her shoulder blades and planting one on her nape, before coming back to settle beside her. Her tranquil face a beautiful sight.

Hylda opened her eyes and Masa smiled, "Comfortable?"

Bringing her newly freed hand up to caress her younger partner's cheek, Hylda gave a smile of her own, "Unbelievably so."