Professor Mistress

Story Info
Meeting professor before school and getting a new job.
4.5k words
4.68
35.9k
66

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nercited
Nercited
121 Followers

It was my final year at college, I was starting to feel the strain of working full time and going to school full time. I knew I was so close to graduating and I knew it was all going to be worth it but that didn't stop me from feeling lost and tired most days. I just had to keep it together a little longer. I got my schedule online and immediately looked up all my teachers online in a forum to see what previous students said about professors. I used it to help me get a leg up on the first day. See what professors relied on books, which ones gave a lot of homework, which ones liked class participation and so on. In law school, I needed every advantage I could get knowing most of my classmates struggles were who to sleep with next, what party to go to, and where to park their luxury vehicles while mine were how much sleep could I survive on and when will my kidneys give out from all the sodium in the noodle packs I lived off of.

Most of the stuff about professors was pretty typical and that calmed my nerves a little. However there was one professor there, Professor Browning, she seemed to have a wrath for her students. She also had a highly sought after internship that almost guaranteed finding somewhere to work after graduating. Only four people were allowed in, two men and two woman. She only had three assignments all year that determined your whole grade. I sighed heavily, I would have to focus hard in her class. I did not get this far to be sidetracked by a few assignments. I sorted out my calendar and turned off my light heading off to the bar I waited tables at. It wasn't glorious, but it was the best way to make enough cash to make it through school in a few hours until I got a real job.

I clocked in and tied my apron on making sure it was loaded with all the extra stuff that got me tips, napkins, straws, and my handy ticket book. "Jess!" I heard my boss call me standing in the doorway to his office, I glanced at him and started towards him. He wasn't the best boss, but he was mostly fair and did try to work around my school schedule so I appreciated and respected him.

He stayed in the doorway waiting for me, "I need to talk to you." I walked past him and sat the the chair across from his computer. He moved to stand behind his own chair leaning over it, "We have a really important party coming in tonight and I want you to take care of them. They are here to check out the place and possibly invest in a second bar opening, one that is more exclusive than this one and I want to show them I have staff that can be discreet and professional. So they will be your only table tonight," he stood up then and crossed his arms.

"One table though?! You know I use this job for school, I usually have at least thirty tables a night, one table_-" he lifted a hand to cut me off.

"I assure you, this one table will pay a week of what you usually get," my eyes went wide at his statement, "but it has to go off without a hitch, there will be five of them so I don't see a problem. Just make them happier when they leave than when they got here? Whatever it takes I'll give you two weekends off with pay if you impress them." My jaw dropped open, that was at least two thousand with time off. I was totally on board now, I could really use those weekends to focus on my final time at school and really make a good impression with this Professor Browning that I was so worried about. He smiled at my reaction, "Go ahead then they should be here within half an hour, impress me." I stood and smiled walking out of the office on a high. This was the break I had been needing desperately.

I busied myself with making sure the table was set and perfectly clean. It wasn't long before the group came in, they all seemed to be older business types dressed extravagantly. They definitely had enough money to be investing in something without a second thought. They all sat down, three women and two men, taking off their jackets and I approached, head held high, knowing I was going to rock their socks off.

"Hi guys, I'm Jess, I'll be taking care of you tonight," I didn't miss the two men looking me up and down and couldn't help the slight blush that reached my cheeks but I ignored them and pushed on, "What are we all drinking tonight?" I took their orders for memory, most of them classic whiskey or scotch mixes that were almost the most expensive drinks we carried. I thanked them and walked to the computer to type all their drinks in for Sam, the bartender to make. He quickly dropped what he was doing when he saw the ticket print and made them effortlessly.

I took all the drinks on a tray over to the table placing each drink on a napkin in front of the proper person, having to lean over the table I noticed almost all of them glance at my boobs in my low cut vneck, the women too. I was used to the men taking glances all the time, but women? I almost faltered slightly when I was placing the last glass down in front of an older woman with long barely curly dark brown hair, high cheekbones and soft lips. We made eye contact and I could feel the blush hit my cheeks. She smiled predatorily and my whole body shook with anticipation. I wasn't even sure what I was anticipating. I shook the feeling and focused.

"Do you guys need more time to decide on food or appetizers?" I asked, forcing myself to look at all of them a couple seconds each.

"Are you on the menu?" asked the woman who had smiled at me. I froze for a second and then remembered how much was at stake, "Not tonight sorry folks, we do have other specials if you would like to-"

"No," the woman cut me off, bring us one of every appetizer, that's all," she gestured her hand at me to leave. I turned around automatically and I could feel the gazes burning into my back. I entered them all into the computer and tried to get the flush to come down from my cheeks. Something about that woman sent flutters through my core and lower. I had never been in a serious relationship with a woman, but I wasn't a saint either. Something about her made me want to get down on my knees and please her til the sun didn't shine. I had never felt like that about a man or woman before. I tried to shake it off as I pretended to be busy, I glanced back at the table while waiting for their food, the brunette sipped wine and stared at me from over the glass and the world fell away. She smiled again, never leaving my eyes and licked her lips. I turned away quickly for no reason other than to not burn alive under her gaze.

The bell rang from the kitchen counter and I hurried over glad for something to keep my hands busy. I loaded up the five trays and made my way over to the table. They were all laughing heartily as I placed all of them on the table, their eyes wandering over my body again and sending shivers through my hands. Before I could even ask if they needed anything else one of the men nearly shouted at me, "another round, please darling for all of us."

"Absolutely," I nodded as I pushed out my word. Walking back to the bar I put in their drinks again. Sam made them all again and I felt like I was falling into some dark routine that made my heart pound. I loaded up the tray again and went over to their table, as I leaned to get all their drinks in front of them I felt something graze my bare thigh below my skirt only for a moment. Like a finger testing the waters. I tried not to notice it, assuming it was from the guy I almost spilt the drink I was holding despite my effort. The woman sitting beside the brunette who was giving me bedroom eyes all night spoke, "Darling I am sure you know why we are here right?" I finished putting all their drinks down then clutched the tray in front of me.

"I am aware you could be investors, that's all I was told," all of them smiled a little. My eyes glanced to the brunette briefly again as the contact made my heart pound.

"We are trying to open a new exclusive club dear," said one of the men around some food in his mouth.

The other man piped up, "We have the idea and the money but your boss there," he pointed with his fork, "he has the staff and the experience, for the restaurant part at least." They all laughed at a joke I clearly wasn't privy to.

The red head added, "We think it is going to be a smash downtown and maybe you could come along?" My mouth dropped open in confusion and anticipation. The brunette stoked my forearm.

""We could certainly use someone like you," she crooned and my blood boiled as I slowly took a tentative step out of her grip and my body hated the distance immediately. She arched an eyebrow at me but smirked a little at the blush I knew was on my cheeks.

"Uhh ...I ... I ..." I couldn't think straight, literally. The men tried to hide their chuckles and the red head put her hand on the other woman's thigh, "Darling, you're frightening her, she'll come along one way or another." She placed a kiss on the woman's cheek. And I shuffled away clumsily. I went into the bathroom and tried to calm myself down. It was a small but fancy bathroom. My boss took pride in keeping the bathroom exceptionally clean. There were a few stalls, two sinks with shiny countertop designs and paper towels stacked fancily around.

I leaned my hands on the counter and stared at my flushed cheeks, I needed to get control back. I needed this to go well. I could use those weekends off to get ahead in my last year of college and stop worrying for a little while. I splashed some cold water on my face, closing my eyes and sighing towards the sink.

The door opened and I quickly tried to pretend I was simply done washing my hands instead of having a small melt down. I grabbed some paper towels and wiped my hands off glancing in the mirror for a moment as my eyes locked with the Brunette I had been serving all night. I froze and she slowly smiled and walked up behind me. She put her hands on the counter around me, her body pushing against mine as we stared at each other in the mirror. She put her mouth right to my ear, "Darling, I know exactly what you need, why don't you let me give it to you?" The hot breath against my ear made my shudder involuntary as I closed my eyes and gripped the counter a little harder. I couldn't speak. I felt her hands grasp my hip and knead a little as she breathed against my ear again. I had to fight with all of me not to moan aloud.

Suddenly she spun me around to face her, I gasped at the movement. She leaned her body against mine, pinning me against the counter. She stroked my cheek with one finger and I shook through a deep breath.

"I knew it, honey, you need," she stroked my neck now, "someone to take you," her other hand went to my knee and started making its way slowly up towards my skirt. My hands were still bracing against the counter. I could feel my core burning as I felt my panties start to get wet. They would be soaking in seconds and she had barely touched me. Her hand went further up my leg as she gently squeezed my neck with the other hand. She pushed my head up and nibbled at my neck as her hand reached the top of my panties. I couldn't help myself I moaned as she stroked slowly at the V of my waist tugging my panties a little with each circle but never taking them down.

I wanted nothing more than for her to take me right there. I had never felt this kind of passion, ever. The door opened suddenly and I put my hands on her shoulder to push her back but she didn't budge. The red head who had been sitting beside her strolled in with a smile on her face.

"And you weren't going to share," she clicked her tongue a few times, "how naughty of you both." I knew I was in trouble now, my hands were still on the brunettes shoulders clutching like an anchor. Her hand never stopped rubbing the top of my thigh and her other hand was holding my neck possessively.

"Well you're here now," the brunette said without looking away from my eyes. The red head secured the door shut and turned back to us. "I think we could use someone like you at our new private club," she said as she slowly walked over to us.

The red head pulled my shirt out of my skirt and rubbed my bare stomach. The brunette never stopped her stroking if anything she was pushing hard now into my hip bone and I was not going to be able to stand if they continued. I licked my lips and let my head fall back, I don't think I had ever felt this good before. I didn't see it but they looked at each other and nodded.

Suddenly they both wrapped a hand around a leg each and they thrust me onto the counter and pulled my legs far from each other, my pussy throbbed with anticipation. With school and work it had been years since I had been intimate with another man or woman.

They each lifted one of my legs and propped a foot on the counter, I was wide open for them now. They each pushed my shoulders back against the mirror and then held a hand down each. I was still clothed and my pussy was throbbing and my core was on fire, I knew my eyes were glazed over with need as I licked my lips. They glanced at each other, then they both backed away and let me go. I knew the confusion was all over my face, and my pussy felt the loss immediately. They both chuckled at their control of me and I slid off the counter adjusting my skirt under their strong gazes.

"You're gonna walk out of this place and meet us in the limo waiting outside." They both stared at me and I could barely keep my thoughts together.

"I have a job here I cant just-" the brunette cut me off and kissed me with such a passion I clutched her cheeks to keep from falling as she pinned me against the counter again. The fire in me burned again hotter this time. She ground her hip bone against my pussy as I moaned into the kiss and the other woman chuckled beside us. She thrust her tongue into my mouth and I opened accepting her willingly. Her tongue swirled around in my mouth feeling every part she could reach and I couldn't stifle a whimper from leaving my lips. I felt my skirt pushed all the way up to the bottom of my bra, my panties were totally exposed now.

My panties were pulled down and then taken off my legs one by one as I was still trying to clutch at the brunette in the wild kiss that burned every part of me. She pulled back as the red head pushed my panties into my mouth, "I have a feeling we're gonna need that to keep you quite" she said. I could taste my own wetness all over them and it only ignited my need more.

My pussy was bare and the coldness of the counter on my ass and the air in the room was delicious. They exchanged a look, the red head finally yielded, "Fine," she said as the brunette turned my back towards her and she took my hands and had something to tie them with behind my back. The soft strand she wrapped around my forearms locked together and then my wrists. I pulled against them a little testing the strength.

"That's right slut, you are ours now, our little sub," her breath was hot in my ear as the brunette pulled my shirt up and unclasped my bra. I was now nude in the front for them to enjoy. The red head wrapped her hands around my waist and messaged where my hip bones were causing me to moan into my panties again.

The brunette chuckled at my moaning and pinched my nipples, I squeezed my eyes tight as my legs threatened to give out. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Come on guys, we can do this later, this was supposed to be a business meeting." I didn't recognize the voice but they clearly did.

"We're sampling the product Dean!! It is quite exquisite," they both chuckled again. The intrusion brought me a little bit back to reality. I couldn't lose this job, I needed it to get through school. I was too close. I struggled between them and pulled at the bindings pushing my own panties out of my mouth, "Let me go," I huffed out as my panties hit the floor. They both made eye contact, "Ok honey just stay calm ok?" I felt the bindings from my arms being taken off and I tried to stay calm but panic was rising in my chest. The brunette put both of her hands on my cheeks, I tried to pull away feebly still restrained.

"Hey stay calm ok, well get you out of here. Just try to keep breathing ok honey," she stroked my cheeks with her thumbs and I closed my eyes taking deep breaths, "That's it baby, just take some deep breaths with me, just like that baby."

As soon as my arms were free I pulled them in front of me and tried to adjust my clothes. They hovered close but didn't touch me again. I started crying as I struggled to clasp my bra. The redhead picked up my panties and pocketed them, the brunette clasped both of my hands in hers, "Let me help you ok?" she asked.

Her eyes were calm and soothing now as I nodded through tears. I let her fix my bra as my hands shook at my sides. She pulled my shirt and skirt back down even tucking my shirt back into my skirt. The red head wetted some paper towels and helped brush the tears and smeared makeup from my cheeks. The brunette then hugged me tightly rubbing my back up and down until the redhead hugged me from behind. Everything was heightened, including the instant calm that washed over me being squished between these two women whose name I didn't even know. We stayed like that for a few minutes until they could feel my heart slow down and I stopped shaking.

The redhead let go first and then started to adjust her own makeup in the mirror.

The brunette moved back a little stroking my cheeks with her thumbs again. "Do you feel ok now baby?" she asked. I looked into her dark blue eyes, seeing nothing but compassion there. I nodded slowly as she rubbed her thumb over my lips. "I'm Dana Browning, that there," she nodded towards the redhead, "is Shawna Rillet." I froze.

"B...Browning?" I asked stuttering through her touches.

"Yes darling, you haven't been in my classes though I would have recognized you," she kissed me through confusion and I couldn't help but return the fire. When she pulled back I was still in shock.

"M...M...Monday," was all I could manage out.

"Monday?" she asked, throwing a glance at Shawna, "What's Monday darling?"

"S...s...school," I was still trying to process what was happening.

Dana stepped back immediately and threw her head up to the ceiling, "SHIT!" she shouted. Shawna chuckled. "This isn't funny bitch," she hefted towards Shawna.

"I guess we can't sign off on this investment, we'll just have to find another manager to work with," Dana sighed.

Jess rushed her then, "No No please don't say that," she threw her arms around Dana's neck, surprising them both.

Jess took a tentative step back, "Please I'll do anything, school will be fine, I'm almost done and I'll have time off if you guys sign so I can focus on your assignments." She kissed Dana without it being reciprocated. "Please," she kissed Dana again, this time Dana couldn't stop herself from taking control again as she pulled Jess's hips towards her and moaned into her mouth. She pushed her up against the wall this time, thrusting her hips against Jess's core. Jess moaned this time and it seemed to spur Dana on. She reached down pulling her skirt out of the way and rubbing a finger through Jess's soaked folds. Jess shook and grasped at Dana's shoulders closing her eyes. She took her hand back and pushed her finger into Jess's mouth who sucked it, wrapping her tongue around the digit in her mouth and pulling hard.

Dana bit her lip and groaned. "Fine," she said, "We'll go ahead with it," she could feel Jess's excitement at success, "Under one condition," Jess was staring into Dana's deep blue eyes still sucking on her finger. Dana had to fight to keep her composure, "you come work at the new exclusive club when it opens, darling you'll be a star." She removed her finger from Jess's mouth and went back to stroking her pussy slowly in small circles. Jess moaned and almost collapsed against the wall.

Nercited
Nercited
121 Followers
12