A Simple Farmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were all hoping that Tina would give him some of his own kids. Her passing was such a painful loss for us, and especially Rory."

"Tina?" Sara asked.

Deb gave Sara a companionable smile and said, "She was the only girl that Rory really dated. Tina and Rory clearly loved each other, and anyone could tell that they were meant to be together. They were only a few months from getting married when she thought she had become pregnant."

Deb smiled at the memory, but then frowned as she added, "It turned out she had a mass in her uterus the size of a grapefruit. It was stage-four cancer. She only lasted a few weeks. Rory was at her side the whole time. She died in his arms."

Deb pointed out the window to the small travel trailers that were set up behind the workshop. "That's where Rory has lived for the last three years. After Tina, he never stepped foot inside this house until he dug you two out of the snow. We... all of us around here...were getting worried about him. Rory's a good man and an important person in these parts. We all would be running out of feed about now if not for Rory."

Sara impressed at hearing the glowing summary of Rory's qualities, and how he was respected in the community. He sounded like a great guy, but she had thought her last partner was a good guy, until he became abusive.

Sara certainly liked Rory, but wasn't sure whether she could completely trust him.

Sara and Deb talked and laughed all day and, when it started getting late, Deb invited them all to join her family for dinner.

Deb phoned Rebeca and Rory, while they were driving back from Denver, to ensure that they arrived at a decent hour.

Before dinner, Debs' two kids went to play on their trampoline, along with Rory and Rebeca. As Sara watched her daughter play with her new friends, she couldn't help but stare at Rory.

He was very handsome, and the way he played with the children made her feel he was something extra special.

Sara didn't want to fall for a man that she was staying with, because she knew it was only temporary. She certainly didn't deserve the big house, the calming life, but Rebeca did. She deserved all that, and more.

Rory let all three of the kids crawl on top of him playing king of the mountain, where Rory was the mountain. They jumped all over him. Sara couldn't imagine how sore he was going to be after all the activities.

It was almost two hours before Deb announced dinner was served.

They all ate together, with Rory seated between Sara and Rebeca.

Rebeca was quite a chatterbox, telling her mother, as well as Deb's kids, all they did in Denver that day.

Sara couldn't believe how outspoken Rebeca was, since she had always been quiet at home in Chicago.

After a lovely dinner and conversation, Sara offered to drive home.

"My male ego would never allow a woman to drive me home," Rory said, with mock seriousness.

Sara looked at him, confused, as Rory handed her the keys to his pickup. Oh, handsome and a comedian, she thought.

After they had piled into the pickup, and were all properly belted in, Sara started up and headed back to the farmhouse. The roads were well maintained, and Sara had trouble believing that the entire 15 miles from the Deb's house to the farmhouse were all on dirt roads.

Once at the farmhouse, Rory and Sara tucked a tired Rebeca into her bed.

Sara and Rory sat in the living room and chatted for a while. Sara related some of the conversation she'd had with Deb, and asked him about Tina.

"When she got sick, I felt so helpless. I wish that I could have done more to save her," he said.

"Now I feel guilty that she's dead. Her loss still hurts. She was something special, and I miss her," he finished, with tears in his eyes.

"Sometimes there is nothing that can be done, Rory. Sometimes bad things just happen," Sara said with compassion.

He nodded his head and changed the topic.

"Is there anything else I can do for you tonight? If you have no plans, I have something nice you might like try."

Sara looked at him, "Sounds tempting. I have no other plans."

Rory arose from the sofa and reached for Sara's hand. She put her hand in his, and he helped her up. He led her to the spiral staircase, and they began to ascend.

Sara knew that he slept upstairs in the loft but, not wanting to intrude, had never climbed the stairs.

When they reached the top of the stairs, Sara took a deep breath in appreciation. Half of the ceiling was made of windows. There was a king-size four-poster bed, which only occupied a small fraction of the large room. The room itself was almost half the size of the whole ground floor. There were two matching 12-drawer dressers, two bedside tables and, at the foot of the bed, a cedar chest. Everything matched.

Sara was awestruck by the beautiful room. She would love a bedroom like this, she thought.

There were two doors in the room: a large wooden door, and a glass door that led outside to a small covered landing.

Still holding her hand, Rory paused for a moment to let Sara catch her breath, then guided her to the glass door which led to an open bathroom area.

Rory offered a spare bathing suit to Sara, which she tentatively accepted. He selected a thick pair of trunks for himself, and told Sara, "You can change here. I will be right back."

"Wait. What's this?" she asked.

"It's a bathing suit. If you don't like it, I can get you a thick T-shirt."

"A bathing suit? To swim in? But it's only thirty degrees outside. I'm not going swimming in the cold," Sara protested.

Rory smiled brightly and said, "Trust me, you'll love it."

He grabbed a long, thick, black T-shirt and handed it to her.

"We're going hot tubbing, not swimming. It'll be exhilarating. You'll see."

Rory left Sara, and disappeared to change into the trunks, while Sara changed into the T-shirt, feeling that the swimsuit might send the wrong signals.

"Are you decent?" Rory asked before he came back in.

"Yes, I am."

Rory opened the sliding-glass doors, and then opened the steaming hot tub he had prepared a few hours earlier.

Sara felt cold air rush through, as Rory opened the door. Her nipples instantly hardened, and there were goose bumps all over her body.

She was about to tell Rory that there was 'no way in hell' she was going out there, when he came in and, unexpectedly, whisked her off her feet.

"AAAWWW," she screamed as he lifted her, carried her to the hot tub, and began to walk into it, making small splashes as he went.

"No, no, please don't do this," Sara begged, to no avail, as Rory started to lower her into the very warm water. She grabbed him tightly to delay the inevitable.

The hot water was such a contrast to the cold surroundings that she found it surprisingly thrilling.

He laid her down in the water, supporting her briefly, after he sat on one of the tub's seats. The hot water made her feel very warm and comfortable. She started to stand, but the cold air shocked her, so she quickly slipped back under. Instead of the torture that she had expected, Sara realized that the 102°F water was like being wrapped in a warm blanket of heat, while the 30°F air slowly became a welcome cooling sensation.

Rory couldn't stop smiling, as he watched Sara enjoying her new experience.

"So, not quite what you expected?"

She looked impressed.

"I love it. I would have never guessed that it would feel so good. Oh my god it is amazing."

She looked at Rory.

"I'm not looking forward to getting out, though. We're going to freeze going back to the house."

Rory smiled.

"No, your body will start to welcome the cold when we get out. The walk into the house will feel good. Even on your feet, believe it or not."

Sara did believe him. He had never lied to her. She discovered that she trusted Rory, more than she had any other man in a long time.

After about thirty minutes, they climbed out of the tub and went inside.

Sara smiled as she walked into the loft feeling good, as Rory had promised, even her feet on the cold floor.

Rory got towels for each of them and they dried off. Considerately, Rory left Sara so that she could change back into her clothes with privacy, while he changed into a robe. When finished, Sara found Rory sitting on the bed waiting.

"What's in there?" Sara asked, pointing.

Rory turned to see where she meant.

"That's the closet," he said, and started to walk to the closet door. He opened the door and motioned for her to enter, which she did hesitantly, catching her breath as she realized that the 'closet' was the size of the bedroom. There were hanging rods all along the walls, and three walls boasted dozens of nine-inch square slots - storage space for shoes. Sara smiled inwardly, thinking that this was the bedroom of her dreams.

They went downstairs and checked on Rebeca, who was sound asleep in her mother's bed. Sara noticed Rory gazing fondly at Rebeca, and smiled to herself. She went to him and took his arm, "She is something isn't she?"

Rory started to reply, but his voice cracked with emotion and he left the room. Sara wanted to follow him, wrap him in her arms, and try to comfort him. She wanted to find out what he was feeling, but she decided to let him have some space.

Chapter 8: Sara and Rory

The next day followed the familiar daily farm routine. Chores came first, of course, which Rebeca and Rory completed in the morning, then ate a great lunch that Sara cooked for them. The evening chores were followed by a dinner of sandwiches. Once again, Rebeca fell asleep early and Sara and Rory put her to bed in her mother's room. A little while later, Rory told Sara he was tired and went upstairs to bed.

The house was quiet, as was the surrounding countryside at that time of night. So quiet that a coyote's howl could be heard for miles around.

Rory laid in bed reading a story online. He could hear footsteps downstairs and was pleased that Sara had started to feel at home. Then he heard the unmistakable creaking of someone walking up the spiral staircase. He waited, with nervous anticipation.

Sara topped the stairs and looked over at Rory. Nervously, she made her way to the bed before untying the robe and letting it fall to the floor. Next, she removed her bra and then slowly shimmied out of her panties. When Sara was naked, she shyly smiled at Rory, then climbed onto the bed and crawled over to him. Rory was only wearing his boxers which Sara lowered just enough to pull his cock out. She stroked his long cock a few times before putting it in her mouth. Sara rarely gave head, in fact, her ex would have to force her, however, she was happy to give that pleasure to Rory. She moved her lips over his cock and rolled her tongue over the head. Sara could feel, and hear, his pleasure as she continued to stimulate his member. Her hand cupped his balls, and she played with his sensitive perineum. His moans were loud and excited as she continued to stimulate him. Having that effect on a man, Sara felt more like a woman than she had in years.

Rory had rescued her, made her feel safe, cared for her, and made her feel loved and wanted. He had complimented her housework and cooking, and made her want to do even better. She wanted to show her appreciation.

Sara decided to do something for Rory that she'd never willingly done for any man. When he told her that he was about to come, and tried to push her head away, she moaned out "uh, uh" and increased her effort. As he started to spasm, she kept to her pattern and just sucked harder. She felt satisfied when she felt his first rope of cum hit the back of her throat.

Her ex had forced her to swallow his seed, but Sara happily gave Rory this experience. The second rope shot down her throat and she tried to swallow, but the third rope overloaded her mouth and caused a little to escape her lips. When she felt that he was done, she pulled her mouth off him, looked him in the eyes, opened her mouth showing his cum on her tongue, then swallowed. It wasn't as bad as she had expected. Then she opened her mouth and smiled, showing him that she had completed the deed.

Rory stared lovingly at Sara's smiling face, before pulling her to him and kissing her deeply, his tongue dueling with hers. She returned his kisses with vigor, putting her hands around him and slowly stroking his back.

Rory began to softly caress her body and kiss down her neck, feeling her surrender to his every touch, kiss, and move. Sara laid back and enjoyed the experience as Rory made his way to her breasts and began to suckle her nipples. She moaned loudly as the feelings of excitement began to build. Rory cupped her left breast as he suckled on her right one, while Sara held his head letting him know she was enjoying the attention. Rory's hands began to caress her side and down to her belly.

Rory sensed Sara's apprehension as he began to kiss down the valley of her breasts and onto her stomach, approaching the stretch marks that remained from her pregnancy. She subtly tried to stop him from going there, but he was determined to reassure Sara that he appreciated her entire body and found her highly desirable. He kissed her the stretch marks on her belly.

Rory's mouth finally found her pussy. He had no experience of pussy-eating, since much of his sexual experience had been with prostitutes and, not only was he averse to putting his mouth where another man's penis had been recently, but the working girls' equipment often smelled bad which was a huge turn off for him. However, Sara's pussy was sweet smelling. The aroma of her arousal lingered in the air, causing him to salivate. He found her opening and tasted her, reveling in her flavor. He found her button, causing her to gasp and shudder with pleasure. Rory started working Sara's pleasure nub with his tongue, lips, and teeth. She became very loud, as more than one orgasm overwhelmed her body, each one stronger than the previous one. Rory finally stopped, fearing that Rebeca would awaken and become worried.

Sara shuddered as her orgasms subsided, and began to come down from her sexual high.

"You can sure please a girl Rory," she said, as Rory laid and relaxed beside her. Rory figured that was his cue that she was ready to receive him. He pulled off his boxers, enabling Sara an even better view of his long slender cock. She was excited, and a little nervous, never having had a cock of that size in her before.

Rory positioned himself between her legs, mounted her, and pressed inside. As he slid into her tight love tunnel, she felt delicious sensations that no previous lover had produced. Finally he reached her cervix, before beginning to fuck her.

Sara's pussy had never been wetter and, even though Rory was only pumping her slowly, she felt an orgasm consume her, causing her to convulse, and scream in ecstasy, as it rippled through her.

Sara's screams, and the spasming of her pussy around his cock, tipped Rory over the edge, and he came hard. His powerful release caused him to collapse on top of her, and it took all his remaining energy to roll off. As he laid beside her, spent and helpless, she rolled to him and put her head on his chest. Rory wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly, as they both drifted off to sleep.

Next morning Rory woke in bed alone, wondering if the previous night had been a dream. Momentarily, his former loneliness returned as he imagined that Sara and Rebeca had left him. However, in a rollercoaster of emotion, his heart soared as he heard the unmistakable sounds of breakfast being cooked. Rory leapt out of bed, got dressed quickly, then headed downstairs.

He found Sara in the kitchen cooking French toast and bacon, one of Rory's favorite meals. He snuck up behind her, as she was concentrating on the breakfast, whisking her off her feet from behind, and kissing the back of her neck. Sara giggled like a little girl, as Rory set her back on the floor.

"Where is Four? Did she sleep OK? Did she hear us last night?" Rory asked.

Sara's heart melted as she heard genuine concern in Rory's voice, and knew that he cared deeply for her daughter. She was amazed at her good fortune in meeting this wonderful man, who cared for her daughter almost as much as she did herself.

"She slept very well and didn't seem to wake at all. She's in the bedroom getting dressed."

Seconds later the little girl came out of the room wearing one of her new outfits. When she saw her mother and Rory together, she smiled brightly and ran to Rory, as he opened his arms in invitation.

As soon as the morning chores had been completed, Rory took Sara and Rebeca clothes shopping in Flagler. Sara needed some dresses to extend her limited wardrobe and Rory was keen to see her wearing some nice clothing. The shops didn't stock Versace or Armani, but the clothing was fashionable and well-made.

Sara soon learned that, even if she merely showed interest in an item, Rory would add it to their shopping trolley.

He spoiled Rebeca even more.

Sara began to feel guilty, and tried to put some of the dresses and tops back on the racks, but Rory would follow behind and put them back into the shopping trolley. In the end, Rory bought Sara three dresses, some jeans, a couple of tops, and a skirt, along with shoes, stockings, socks and three bras.

When the cashier totaled the sale, Sara and Rebeca's articles cost almost five thousand dollars. After Rory paid for the purchases, he told the owner of the store that he wished for Sara and Rebeca to have an open account for future purchases there. The owner was pleased to oblige and said, "Sure, just tell whoever is checking you out, to charge it to Rory." Sara was astounded.

After the clothing store, Rory took the girls to a bookstore and several specialty shops. Sara was reticent to indicate her interest in any item for fear that Rory would simply purchase it. As an experiment, Sara pointed to a candle holder, in the shape of the ugliest ceramic fish she had ever seen, took Rory's arm and said, "Isn't that darling?"

Rory looked horrified and didn't answer but that night, as Sara was putting away all of the shopping spree bounty, she opened a bag containing the two fish-shaped candle holders. She laughed so hard that she cried and, unable to stand, rolled on the floor.

Rebeca and Rory looked on with amusement as Sara couldn't do anything but laugh while grasping the candle holders. Eventually she calmed down enough to explain the joke.

That night Sara wore some of the lingerie they had purchased that day. She didn't want to tease Rory, she wanted to entice him. As soon as Rebeca was asleep for the night, Sara dropped her robe and displaced herself seductively for Rory. She wanted so much for him to take her to bed, but they never made the journey upstairs, getting no further than christening the couch ... and the loveseat ... twice.

The loft had become 'their room' and Sara was in heaven, finding herself falling in love with Rory. He was a great provider, an excellent lover and, best of all, cared deeply for her daughter. It was clear from their heartwarming mutual glances that Sara and Rory loved each other.

Rory had never been happier. Rebeca and Rory were inseparable as they did chores, chatted, and played games. The monstrous house he had built for Tina started feeling like a home as Sara worked on improving it.

All Rebeca could talk about was her new uncle, Rory, and the adventures they had together on the farm. Each day felt like they had woken from the nightmare that their lives had become over the past four years, and Sara felt her prayers had been answered when their car had broken down and they'd been rescued, not only from hypothermia, but also from their previous hellish life.

Each day that she woke safe in Rory's arms, Sara would kiss him softly, trying not to wake him, before she rose and fixed either French toast or pancakes for breakfast. She knew that Rory loved French toast but liked to give him some variety.