A Simple Farmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she woke from the bed in the other master bedroom, Rebeca would come and start chatting with Sara while she prepared breakfast. Rebeca would always have stories about different animals that they fed, or she was allowed to pet.

Chapter 9: Chores for everyone

One morning, Sara was about to go upstairs to fetch Rory, when he came down with a pleasant smile on his face as was normal. She loved to see that smile, and wished it was for her benefit, but knew it was meant for Rebeca. Of course, Rory insisted on calling her daughter 'Four', but she had decided to accept it since Rebeca responded so well to the nickname. Sara wondered what would happen when Rebeca turned five.

During breakfast Sara said, "Rory? Would you mind if I went with you to do chores today?"

Although Rebeca regaled her with the daily exploits, Sara wanted to see it for herself.

Rory stared at her dubiously, while Rebeca jumped for joy and explained to Sara how to do the chores. She told Sara that she would show her how to feed the cattle, the chickens, and the pigs too.

When they had finished eating, all three helped to clean the kitchen before going outside to board the tractor and head for the cattle pasture, towing the trailer full of feed.

As Rory opened the gate to enter the pasture, Rebeca informed her mother that they always had to make sure the gate was closed to prevent the cattle wandering out.

When they had located the cattle, Rory put the tractor in its lowest gear, locked the steering wheel, and dismounted, while the tractor was slowly moving straight ahead.

Sara was aghast as Rory lifted Rebeca to sit at the wheel and 'drive' the tractor slowly through the pasture. She tried to reassure her mother that she did this all the time, but Sara wasn't convinced that it was safe. Sara kept a close watch as Rebeca seemed to navigate the pasture, and soon realized that the tractor's steering was locked to maintain a straight line, so nothing that Rebeca could do at the wheel would change its direction.

Rory climbed aboard the trailer, cut the baling wire, and started to kick off the round bales. Cattle grouped around the trailer as it passed, and began to feed as soon as the bales hit the ground. There was still snow on the ground and it became quite messy, as the cattle and farm equipment churned the surface into mud.

After unloading the feed, Rory jumped off the trailer, remounted the tractor and resumed control. He turned the tractor and drove to the stock tank, before applying the brake and shutting off the engine. They all dismounted, then Rory laid out a hose to fill the stock tank from the big tank on the front of the trailer.

As cattle made their way to the stock tank to drink some water, Rebeca pointed out different animals to her mother, stating the names she'd assigned to each. "The one with the really brown face is Patches, the one over there with the white markings on her legs is Socks. The gray one over there is Gray." Rory laughed to himself and shook his head in amazement as she named much of the herd for her mother.

After the emptying the trailer, they went and reloaded it with more hay, then towed it to the well-head and refilled the tank with water.

Sara was amazed at the way Rebeca, and Rory worked so well together. After the three of them had replenished the trailer for the evening feeding, Rory drove them back to the farmhouse. They climbed down, and Sara thought that the day was done but, to her surprise, Rebeca grabbed her hand and dragged her to the shed where Rory kept the chicken feed. They loaded the buckets and went to the coop. Rebeca had become good at feeding the chickens, and Sara was amazed at how well she added her feed over the top of Rory's. Then they gathered the eggs.

Next, it was time to feed the hogs. As usual, Rory carried his two five-gallon buckets of grain to the hog pens, and Rebeca carried her two one-gallon buckets. When the hogs had been fed, they all went into the house, kicked off their mud-covered shoes in the foyer, and hung their jackets.

Being spattered with mud after completing their chores, all three took a quick shower. Rebeca and her mother went to their room and cleaned up, while Rory went upstairs to his room. Afterwards they all met in the kitchen, and Sara fixed some lunch for them.

"What did you think of the morning chores?" Rory asked.

"I think I'm going to let you and Four...ah...Rebeca, do all the chores from now on," Sara said.

"I'll stick to what I know best. Cooking and cleaning."

Rory smiled and told her, "So you won't help us with the evening feeding?"

Sara stopped what she was doing, walked to Rory, wrapped her arms around him, held him tightly and kissed him softly. Rory deepened the kiss, grazing his tongue over her lips which she parted, allowing him to ravish her mouth. Very slowly he started to taste her tongue, and enticed her to begin a tongue dance. She felt her body responding as Rory continued to kiss her, and only broke the kiss when Rebeca called out from the dining room, "Mom, what's for dinner???"

Sara turned to see Rebeca watching them kissing. Blushing, Sara calmly replied, "Uh...well...uh...we... oh hell..."

Rory laughed, picked up Rebeca, tossed her in the air, and deftly caught her. He was in a great mood, thinking that Sara might like him enough to stay permanently.

Chapter 10: Party time

A few days later, Sara, Rebeca and Rory were dressing to attend a wedding in the township. They donned their 'Sunday best', dressed to impress. Rory had Sara wear her nicest dress, with dancing shoes rather than stilettos, so her feet would be comfortable. Rebeca also wore a nice dress, however she had kid-size cowboy boots on her feet, because she wanted to be 'just like Uncle Rory'.

Rory came downstairs in a fine suit and tie ... and cowboy boots. Sara noted that his clothing accentuated his flat stomach, strong arms, broad chest, and 'an ass to die for'. She thought he looked hot, and it made her wet. She had to discipline herself not to drag him upstairs and have her way with him.

Being a country wedding there was usually a lot of drinking, a lot of dancing, a lot of music and, most of all, a lot fun. Rory had attended weddings in the past but, since Tina's death, did not usually stay long, rarely danced with anyone and kept, mostly, to himself. Sure, he would make polite conversation with friends and relatives, but that was about it.

When Sara and Rebeca were ready, Rory offered them an arm each and led them to his pickup, which he had thoroughly cleaned the previous day. He wanted the girls to look their best, and really enjoy the day, so he had even spread a truck load of limestone on the driveway in front of the house, so their outfits would not get muddied walking to the pickup.

After helping the two beautiful ladies into the pickup truck, he drove the five miles to the town park where the wedding reception was being held.

As local custom decreed, regardless of who was getting married, the whole county showed up for the reception. A makeshift dance floor had been made by removing the net from the tennis court, and there was a band and a D.J. The live band started the entertainment by playing some Hank Williams Jr songs. After all, country folks liked their country music.

Rory looked at Sara and said, "Well, I would like to have the first dance with you if you don't mind."

Sara panicked, having never danced to anything but rock and roll.

"But I don't know how to dance to this," she pleaded.

"You will by the end of the night."

Several couples had started dancing by then, and Rory said with a smile, "Tell you what Sara, I will start with Four while you watch then I will be back to twirl you around a bit."

Sara nodded. Rory turned and took Rebeca's hand.

"Come on little one, lets show momma how to cut a rug."

It was a simple two step which Rebeca picked it up quickly, but they kept to the middle of the dance area because her legs were so small. Rory spun her around for two songs before they stopped, then went looking for Sara.

Sara had watched Rory treat Rebeca like she was the finest pearl in the universe, and couldn't help loving him for it, and she knew Rebeca adored him.

The pair returned to Sara who was smiling happily at them.

Grabbing her hand, while not letting go of Rebeca's, Rory led them to an area where a group of younger children were watching the festivities.

"Mr. Rory," most of the kids shouted in greeting.

Rory high-fived several young men and briefly hugged several of the girls, before introducing Rebeca to them. Rory asked if, as a favor to him, they would allow 'Four' to join their group, and see that she had a good time. The kids enthusiastically agreed, which was a measure of the respect they had for him.

Rory kissed Rebeca's cheek, telling her that he was going to dance with her mom, but would be back to see if she could squeeze him into her dance card a little later. Rebeca hugged him joyfully.

As Rory made his way back to Sara, the music changed to a slow song. There was obvious relief on her face, when she realized that she wouldn't have to begin with an unfamiliar two-step.

Rory wrapped her in his arms and drew her to him. The live band played 'Silver Wings' and Sara felt special, and safe, in his arms.

Sara was convinced, right then, that Rory would never purposely hurt either Rebeca or her. She thought that he would always protect them, but still worried that her ex...the cop...might hurt him.

Sara laid her head on Rory's shoulder, and embraced him closely, while he slowly led her around the dance floor. Soon, the music changed tempo to something too fast to be a two-step.

Rory bent down and asked, "Do you know how to dance swing?"

Sara shook her head with a shy smile.

"Have you ever seen or done the jitter-bug?" he tried.

Sara cocked her head and gave a slight nod. She had seen it performed several times but never danced to it.

Rory pulled away from her, holding her hands at arm's length, and began to demonstrate. She watched closely, realizing that the steps were nothing major, in fact, she quickly picked up the ideas. Rory put her through her first underarm twirl. Sara didn't know if it was her, or her dance partner's skill, but the moves seemed to go smoothly. Rory guided her through more twirls, and even more complicated double twirls. Sara felt like she was on top of the world.

After two more songs, Sara told Rory that she needed to check on Rebeca, and would be back in a moment.

"Meet me over here in between songs," Rory suggested, as she left to check on her daughter. Rory knew Rebeca was safe, as he had been keeping a watchful eye on her, even while Sara and he were dancing. He knew that Rebeca had been dancing with several of her new friends.

As he watched Sara walk away from him to check on Rebeca, Rory felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to see his good friend, and first cousin, Lynn. Rory smiled, held out his hand in invitation, which she accepted, and they began to dance a two-step.

"She is beautiful Rory. Are you going to keep her?" Lynn asked.

"Which one? I sort of want them both. But..."

He left his reply hanging.

"You know...the one you've been dancing with. Uh, Sara, is it?" Lynn asked.

"Yes, her name is Sara, and her daughter's name is Four. I want them to stay, but I have no idea what Sara wants."

"Dad told me that you're keeping her car in the barn so that she can't leave," Lynn joked.

Rory laughed.

"It's not that flagrant," he lied. It was every bit that flagrant.

"I've just been really busy with chores. With all this snow, I have to feed the cattle every day."

"David is going to Denver the day after tomorrow. Why not let him take the car for repairs?"

Rory's heart almost stopped at that. Lynn was a schoolteacher, and could read people very well. She knew that Rory didn't want the car repaired, but it had been almost three months, after all.

"If you want to know whether she loves you, set her free. If she comes back, she will be yours forever. If she doesn't, it really wasn't meant to be," Lynn stated philosophically.

Rory felt his heart breaking, and was trying to keep his eyes from misting up.

Meanwhile, after seeing how much fun Rebeca was having with her new friends, Sara walked back to meet Rory, only to find him dancing with a beautiful woman.

Sara thought the woman looked like a super model: skinny, big tits, a perfectly round ass, long blond hair, and so on. Suddenly, Sara was consumed by jealousy. She assumed an aggressive posture and glared at the perceived homewrecker, wanting to scratch her eyes out.

Lynn stopped dancing, her attention drawn to something behind Rory, who turned to find Sara staring menacingly at his cousin.

Rory quickly analyzed the situation and said, "Sara, I'd like to introduce you to my first cousin, Lynn."

Sara looked embarrassed. "Your cousin?"

"Yea," Rory confirmed.

'Shit, I just gave myself away,' she thought. She recognized that she was in love with her cowboy, and now she thought that he must know it too.

Lynn certainly knew it, judging by her welcome after Sara shelved her 'skin the bitch' attitude.

A little slower, due to his lack of emotional intelligence, Rory finally realized that Sara had been jealous of him dancing with the beautiful Lynn.

Feeling more confident, he began to think that Sara might stay, even if he did have her car repaired.

The night continued with copious amounts of dancing, laughter, and conversation.

Finally, Sara, Rebeca, and Rory left the party smiling and happy. When they got back to the farmhouse, after putting Rebeca to bed, Sara and Rory were both so exhausted that they could only fall into bed and sleep.

Chapter 11: Rory makes his move

The next morning, Sara woke in Rory's arms. She decided to wake him by sucking his cock until he exploded into her mouth.

Sara knew that she was in love with Rory, and that there wasn't anything she wouldn't do for him. She wanted to stay on the farm with him. She wanted to make a life with Rory and Rebeca and, if Rory wanted two or three more children, to have them.

He kissed her deeply and passionately, again, after she had swallowed his essence. She thought that it was weird the first time he did it, but now she realized that it was a bonding experience.

They got up and completed their morning routines, then Sara headed for the kitchen.

There were some left-over baked potatoes, so Sara fixed a big breakfast of home fried potatoes, eggs, and sausage, then called Rebeca and Rory to come and eat.

As they all sat and began to eat their breakfast, Sara thought about the love, respect, and trust that the three of them shared, and knew that she had never felt more like at peace.

Next morning, Rory woke with a plan to solve one of Sara's problems. He figured that his subconscious mind must have been busily processing information while he was sleeping.

For the plan to work, Rory needed help, so he made some calls to explain his idea. First, Rory called David Cross, the husband of first cousin, Lynn. Next, he called Allen Webber, the local state trooper. After Allen, he called Marv, who was always looking for a hustle.

After those conversations, Rory went downstairs with a smile and hope in his eyes. He figured it would take a week or two for the plan to come together. Of course, many things could go wrong, but at least he was certain that Rebeca and Sara would be safe.

Sara was surprised when David arrived to take her car to Denver. Rory's plan, however, was to have the car repaired, although not in Denver. It would not be cheap, in fact, he could buy a similar car for less than it would cost to repair Sara's car, but he needed THAT car. It took almost two weeks before it was ready.

True to character, Marv tried to back out of his part of the plan, but relented when he heard that Rory had someone else in mind. Four days later he delivered Sara's car, as instructed, along with a handwritten letter from Sara to the owner of the car. True to character, Marv tried to back out of his part of the plan, but relented when he heard that Rory had someone else in mind. Four days later he delivered Sara's car, as instructed, along with a handwritten letter from Sara to the owner of the car. The hand written letter was in a confusing way, telling the good friends that Sara was safe happy and living on the Benson farm in Colorado. Essentially leading her ex right to him.

Cops are very well-trained people. They know how to plan. They know how to get what they want. They put their skills to work every day. Generally, cops are good people, but there are a few 'bad eggs', as there are in all work environments. One cop in Chicago, Rory knew, was a bully who had to be stopped. Otherwise, Sara and Rebeca would never be able to stop looking over their shoulders wondering when their nightmare would reemerge.

Marv spent three days in Chicago. He was told to brag about how Sara and Rebeca were happy and living in Colorado to everyone that would listen before flying back to Denver. Rory collected him from the airport and had to listen to Marv bitch and complain about how the trip was a waste of time.

With Marv's return, all the pieces of the plan were in place, and now Rory had to play the waiting game. With everything he had organized, Rory knew that they would all be safe, he just didn't know exactly when the confrontation would come. He did know that they would have warning, and that was enough.

Chapter 12: The confrontation

The house phone went off at ten-thirty on a Wednesday night.

"He just checked in. There is only one man," said the caller.

"Thank you," Rory said.

"He is a real asshole, just to let you know."

"So, I've heard."

Rory hung up.

Sara looked at him worriedly.

"Well?"

"He's here," Rory said.

Even in the darkened bedroom, Rory could sense Sara's fear. He put his arms around her, and brought her back down on the bed. Sara moaned worriedly as she snuggled back under the covers.

Both Sara and Rebeca had slept in Rory's bedroom, for added protection, since the car went to the mechanic.

As the sun rose above the golden cornfields, there was quiet movement around the Benson farm. More than a dozen men had arrived early and, without asking, filled their respective coffee cups from an oversized coffee urn that Rory had borrowed. When everyone had a beverage, they sat around the dining room table, mainly on folding chairs, quietly chatting.

For safety, Deb and Lynn had taken Rebeca and Sara to Deb's house, out of harm's way.

The men didn't have long to wait before getting a phone call from a neighboring farmer's wife, warning that the ex's SUV had been seen rolling up the Vona Highway.

When Rory saw the SUV moving down the highway, he felt some pity for the driver. After all, he reasoned, the ex was just a man who fell in love with a woman, but he didn't know how to treat her, and now he had lost her forever.

In the time since the fateful snowstorm, the sun had melted the snow and dried the ground considerably. Rory could even see a trail of dust behind the SUV as it sped toward his farmhouse. Allan, the local state trooper, had warned Rory what to expect from a confrontation with the Chicago cop. Allen tried to persuade Rory to wear a bulletproof vest, but he refused.

Rory knew all that he needed to know about the asshole who had just stopped his SUV just outside the farmhouse fence. The driver used a cop trick designed to be intimidating, by waiting in the car for some time, before opening the door and stepping out in his freshly cleaned and starched uniform. He brandished a document in his left hand, while keeping his right hand next to his holster. He started to walk towards Rory, who held up his hand to stop him.