A Simple Favour

Story Info
Blake Lively does Beyonce...
5.6k words
4.73
6.9k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Anna Kendrick or Blake Lively or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"Hello, my Black Mistress." Blake greeted, surprised by the call, "What can I do for you?"

"Well..." Beyonce replied, "Like your movie, I have a simple favour to ask of you..."

*

Blake Lively was one of the few women to be topped by legendary Beyonce, and not break. At least, not completely. Was she Beyonce's bitch? Absolutely. Did she come when called, and do whatever her Black Mistress wanted? Well, she was here right now, wasn't she? But she still like to consider herself a top.

Which was why the most challenging tasks were always to bottom for women who weren't her Black Mistress. And in this case, it was going to be super difficult, as while no one could compare to her legendary Dom, to bottom to tiny little thing like Anna Kendrick was incredibly embarrassing. Disappointing too, given that Blake had been looking forward to topping the tiny thing.

Then again, it wasn't like she hadn't turned the tables on other women before. Even those that she had been ordered to bottom. Okay, so far that had only happened once, but surely it would happen again tonight? Because surely, tiny little Anna Kendrick couldn't dominate anyone? On the other hand, when Blake showed up to her appointment in Anna's hotel room, there was immediately something different about the Anna she met up with that night.

Somehow, the usually sweet girl was looking at her with some aggression, which had Blake's butt hole quivering with anticipation of what was going to happen to her tonight. In fact, after only a few pleasantries, Anna surprised her by sitting down on the nearest available bed, and patting her knee.

"It's nice to see you and all, but let's get down to business, shall we?" Anna pushed with a gleeful smile on her face.

"Meaning?" Blake questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Meaning, take off your clothes, and bend over my knee, so I can give you a spanking." Anna explained brightly.

"You can't be serious?" Blake protested.

"Why not?" Anna questioned dryly, "You know, you're not just here to talk, right? No, you got a direct order from your... Beyonce, to do whatever I want. And what I want, is to spank your pretty little ass, to put you in the right mindset for when I butt fuck you. Because make no mistake, I am going to butt fuck you. And you're going to like it."

"We'll see about that." Blake grumbled.

"Yes, we will." Anna agreed, before pushing, "Now, be a good girl, and do as your told. And make sure you put some effort into it. I do expect nothing but the best from one of Beyonce's bitches. Which includes, addressing me by my proper title. After all, would you accept anything less from one of your bitches? Like, oh I don't know... Leighton Meester?"

"You've made your point." Blake said dryly, before taking a deep and calming breath, and then adding, "Yes, Mistress Anna. Whatever you say. It's my honour to serve you."

Even though it couldn't be clearer that last part was sarcastic, 'Mistress Anna' couldn't care less. Or, maybe she was trying to punish Blake for it, during the spanking? Yeah, that was most likely it. And of course, antagonizing the woman about to spank her, wasn't exactly the best strategy. But she just couldn't help herself. Not after the mention of her favourite bitch, Leighton Meester.

Blake hated to bottom around her, or the thought of anyone else getting their hands on her. And now she had to do her best to give this bitch a striptease? God, this was so unfair. Especially considering exactly what was going to happen after she was finished taking off her clothes.

Sure enough, when the striptease was done, Anna patted her knee, unnecessarily reminding Blake what she wanted. Something which made the blonde briefly glare at the brunette, before with a groan of frustration, she did as she was silently ordered. Namely, placing herself over that knee, and putting herself in the perfect position for a spanking.

Which 'Mistress Anna' took full advantage of. But not of course, by getting right to it. No, the little bitch insisted on sliding her hands all over Blake's butt, enthusiastically squeezing and groping it, before finally delivering the first of many, many strikes. And even then, there was a lot more squeezing and groping to follow, as her tormentor treated her ass like a piece of meat.

Anna always liked to do this with butts that she was spanking. It wasn't anything personal, it was just incredibly enjoyable for her, and enhanced the dominant and submissive roles that they were in. Or at least, reinforce them. Yes, any form of spanking did that. And arguably, what they would do after it would do an even better job of that.

However, there was just something so wonderfully insulting about treating another girl's ass like a piece of meat. It clearly had an effect on Blake, as Anna could already feel wetness against her thighs. Not nearly as much as when she was dealing with someone naturally submissive, or someone who had been broken. But it was definitely there, which was definitely a positive sign for things to come. And just for this moment. Just this glorious moment, where she got to spank Blake Lively.

In that glorious moment, Anna wondered if she should have revealed Beyonce was her bitch? The secret was out there in the world, as an increasing number of people knew. But not everyone did. After all, Blake wasn't one of Beyonce's favourites, and hadn't attended the little coming out party that Anna had recently had for her new favourite bitch.

However, Beyonce had always been a very disruptive presence, and at least for tonight, Anna wanted to concentrate on her new prize. Even though that wasn't very easy, as whenever Anna started thinking about her favourite pet, inevitably her mind would linger on Beyonce for a few long minutes. Especially that big fat booty of hers.

Because Blake definitely had a great little booty of her own, but it couldn't quite compare to the perfection which was Beyonce's giant rump. Something particularly noticeable after every strike, given the amount of jiggle that she received in return. Also at this point, Beyonce was much more welcoming of a spanking, even crying out joyfully in the process.

Blake meanwhile was clearly uncomfortable, crying out in mostly pain, and squirming awkwardly. Which was even more the case when Anna started increasing the force behind the blows, and gradually phased out the pauses in between. Oh yes, for better or for worse, her new bitch was nowhere near the pain slut that her favourite bitch was.

To be fair, it wasn't like Anna was truly giving it her all. After all, so far Blake had been a good girl, and Anna very much wanted to reward her for that. Of course, at the same time, she needed to make a good impression, and not go too easy on her. Luckily, Anna had been doing this kind of thing for a while now, and was confident that she found a happy medium.

One which turned Blake's butt a beautiful bright red, and had those cheeks jiggling rapidly towards the end. However, at the same time, there wasn't anymore drastic discolouring, and while the other girl was clearly in pain, it was also clearly nothing she couldn't handle. Which would hopefully be the same thing for the other type of bottom wrecking.

Blake had of course received this kind of embarrassment before, but at least that had been from Mistress Beyonce, her voluptuous, confident and powerful Black Goddess. Now she was getting her ass beat by a tiny white girl, someone she should be effortlessly dominating. And yet, to her shame, there was part of her which enjoyed this. The same part which enjoyed getting butt fucked by her Black Mistress.

The part which was looking forward to when they moved on to the next stage, despite a similar level of enjoyment. Oh God, that twisted part of her even enjoyed when the spanking turned into a true booty beating, the type which had her crying out embarrassingly loudly, before ending just as abruptly.

Just before that, Blake had been on the verge of begging for mercy. After all, she wasn't use to receiving that kind of treatment. Hell, it had even been a while since Mistress Beyonce had manhandled her this way. So all of a sudden receiving this was a real shock to the system. Luckily, Mistress Anna proved that she wasn't an unnecessarily cruel Dom, by only spanking her roughly for a few long minutes, and spent even longer massaging the pain away.

Which admittedly, was also insulting, but Blake would take being treated like a piece of meat over a brutal butt beating any day. Then came something which would be even more soothing. Even if her butt hole would be getting abuse soon afterwards.

"Mmmmmmmm, that was fun." Anna chuckled wickedly, before quickly adding, "Now, bend over the edge of the bed. Oooooooooh yessssssssss, give me your pretty little ass. Again, ha ha ha ha!"

"Ah God!" Blake cried out, as she received another hard strike to her butt at the words 'bend over', Anna gleefully emphasizing her words. Then Blake grumbled, "Yes, Mistress Anna."

It was good that this meant that Blake could get out of that awkward position, and into a more comfortable one. However, that was a small mercy, when she got a pretty good look at her temporary owner gleefully retrieving a strap-on dildo, and deliberately attaching it to herself pretty much right in front of Blake's face.

Which included covering it with lube, with another wicked grin on her face, which made the blonde nervous that the brunette was just going to shove that dick straight up her butt, as if she was a frequently used anal whore. Thankfully, it didn't come to that, and when Mistress Anna moved around behind her temporary bitch, she gave her a treat.

"You know Blake, you really do have a cute little butt." Anna said, almost casually, "Very fuck-able, mmmmmmmmm, and as I just proved, spank-able. But you know what else it is? Lick-able. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, that ass looks good enough to eat. And you don't mind, do you? Huh? You don't minded if your new Mistress gets a taste of your yummy little ass?"

"No, Mistress Anna. Mmmmmmmm, please do." Blake encouraged.

She then cried out loudly and happily, as Mistress Anna buried her face right in between her cheeks, and began lapping away at her ass hole. Admittedly, part of Blake had been hoping that the other girl might give her sore ass cheeks some smooches first, as a way to further soothe the now very tender flesh.

Especially as it was something she loved making her subs do, like her beloved Leighton Meester. However, as it could be seen as a submissive thing, she wasn't surprised that Mistress Anna didn't treat her to that. Besides, there was definitely something to be said for this. Oh yes, Blake loved being rimmed. Even if it was hard for her to forget exactly what this was a prelude too.

Anna loved rimming, whether she was giving or receiving. Both were good, in different ways. Like making another girl worship her most private hole. Or maybe even someday, in preparation for a fucking. Something she could almost see the appeal of, given how much fun she had preparing asses for her to fuck. And Blake's booty tasted even better than it looked.

Oh yes, Anna had been dreaming of tasting this booty for some time now, but she hadn't wanted to go for it, until she had taken down Beyonce. As it turned out, Blake's butt was very much worth the wait, the brunette becoming completely lost in just lapping away at the blonde's back door for who knows how long.

Eventually she needed to pull back for air, given that she was pushing her face deep in between those meaty cheeks. God, that ass had been really enticing before, but clearly having children had given Blake the kind of body which Anna loved most.

However, while it was fun to have face surrounded by those well-rounded cheeks, there was definitely something to be said for spreading those globes with her hands, so she could get a really good look at the other woman's ass hole. Something which had Anna licking her lips hungrily, before spitting onto Blake's butt hole, and then rubbing that saliva in with her tongue. Which she did a few times, just to make this whole thing extra nasty.

Then she started swirling her tongue around her target, and eventually trying to push it into Blake's booty. Tragically, she didn't get very far, but that was hardly surprising. Blake obviously considered herself a top, and therefore her big beautiful butt wasn't getting the kind of regular poundings it deserved.

Something that Anna was very much determined to change. And to her credit, she made a good start, by getting at least some of her tongue into that forbidden hole. She was even able to tongue fuck that bitch hole, at least a little bit. Of course, to really turn this girl into her bitch, it was going to take more than that. Much more. Which was why eventually, Anna replaced her tongue with her finger.

Which naturally, had Anna letting out a cry of delight. However, what was even more delightful, was that Blake made similar sounds. Yes, there was more than a bit of pain mixed in, but it was a positive sign of things to come. Which continued as the brunette slowly worked that finger all the way into the blonde's bottom, and then started pumping it in and out.

Luckily, there was plenty of lube still on those fingers, making it easy. Hell, she was even able to work a second finger into there, before finally beginning to use her cock. Oh yes, Anna pulled her fingers out of Blake's butt hole, and replaced them with her strap-on cock, albeit after dishing out one last and very familiar order.

"Blake, can I ask you a simple favour?" Anna shamelessly punned, before quickly asking, "Spread your cheeks. Oooooooooh yesssssssss, spread your cheeks for me, like a good girl? Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, it's time for the real fun to begin. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, I'm gonna fuck that ass, and make you my bitch!"

"Yes, Mistress Anna. Whatever you want." Blake grumbled, knowing what was expected of her.

Blake didn't really have a problem performing this 'simple favour', given they had gone this far. And more importantly, she had done far worse to please Mistress Beyonce. Even if Mistress Anna had to be a bitch about it, sliding that dildo up and down her ass crack a few times, every so often teasing her butt hole.

Of course, it wasn't long before she felt pressure against her most private hole, forcing her to start stretching open for an invading object. And then it just kept stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until her poor little ass hole was wide enough to allow the head of that strap-on to slide through it, and into her bowels. Oh God, little Anna Kendrick was inside her butt. Fuck! This was so embarrassing.

For better or for worse, she was left to wallow in that fact for a few long moments, while Mistress Anna clearly savoured it. Not that Blake could blame her, given she did something similar whenever anally violating another woman. And she promised to do the same soon enough to this little brat, who had somehow convinced their Mistress to let her top.

Not that Blake could concentrate on that. No, she tried to focus on the pain as much as possible, so she wouldn't start enjoying this too soon. But, unfortunately thanks to the training she received from a certain Black Goddess, surely that was inevitable. The only question was, how long would it take? Which mostly at this point, depending just how good a top little Anna Kendrick was.

Honestly, before all this, Blake would've guessed she was in for a rough ride, from an amateur. Perhaps punishment from Mistress Beyonce, for daring to be a white woman who actually enjoyed topping? Unfortunately, there was increasing evidence that Anna Kendrick was a half decent top, solidified by the way that she filled Blake's ass full of dick.

Oh yes, after waiting longer than necessary, Mistress Anna started pushing her hips forwards slowly, minimizing the pain and discomfort her temporary bitch was feeling. Which was exactly the opposite of what the blonde wanted right now, especially given that the brunette was so good at it, that her treacherous body was even enjoying it. And this was only the start of this nightmare.

Things were about to get a lot worse. Or better, depending how Blake wanted to look at it. On the one hand, she knew from experience, that this would lead to incredible pleasure. Hell, as much as Blake loved topping other women, nothing made her cum harder than being butt fucked good and hard by Mistress Beyonce. If little Anna Kendrick could provide even half as skilled an anal pounding as that, she was in for several powerful orgasms.

However, on the flipside, Blake already felt unbearable humiliation, which would only become worse, when she really started enjoying it. Somehow, she managed to avoid moaning in pure pleasure during the butt stuffing. However, she wasn't so lucky when it came to the actual ass fucking. And it didn't even take that long. No, it basically took no time at all for Mistress Anna to make Blake her anal whore.

Anna was surprised that Beyonce had allowed this heavenly booty to tighten up so much. True, in her prime Beyonce had been conquering a new white girl pretty much every day, famous or not, and adding her into her giant collection of lesbian anal sluts. However, her greatest strength had become her greatest weakness, as the constant desire for something new had allowed her to neglect some pretty amazing pieces of ass.

Honestly, Anna wasn't even sure she could avoid making the same mistake. But she was determined to at least try. Oh yes, starting with the beautiful Blake Lively, she was going to try and make sure every neglected butt slut in her collection at least got one good anal pounding a month. Or maybe just every other month?

Obviously, there were growing pains in every takeover, and this one was no different. However, it was hard to complain, when Anna was treated to this amazing sight so frequently. The one where she got to watch her cock slowly disappearing into another woman's back hole, and deep into her back passage.

Something which was on perfect display for her, thanks to those cheeks being spread, more often than not by the woman she was sodomizing. As in this case. Which was extra special, given it was another top. Allegedly. Oh yes, Anna was stuffing another top's butt, until her thighs came to rest against those cheeks, announcing that she had fully anally stuff the so-called dominant woman.

Something which of course, Anna just had to gloat about, "Annnnnnnnnddddddddd, that's every inch! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's every inch of this big dick up your butt! My dick! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, I'm all the way up your ass now, Blake. And you know what that means, right? Huh?

Mmmmmmmmm, that's right, it means your ass is mine! Oh yes, no matter what, in this moment, your big booty belongs to me. It's mine! You're mine! All fucking mine, mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, I own you, bitch! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fucking mine! You're my anal bitch! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooodddddddddddd, take it, you fucking bitch! Take it!"

Unsurprisingly, there was very little response from poor Blake, other than a series of soft whimpers and cries, as she tried to get used to having her guts stuffed with dick. Something which Anna definitely didn't make it easy on her, by first curling her hips around, and thus churning the inside of Blake's bowels.

Then, more importantly, came the moment that she started to pump her hips back and forth, and thus causing her strap-on to slid in and out of the other actress's ass hole. Which of course, made it official. She was sodomizing another woman. Butt fucking Blake Lively. Alleged dominant woman Blake Lively was being fucked in the ass by little Anna Kendrick. And the bitch was absolutely loving it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers
12