A Simple Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something which honestly, took Anna a while to notice, given that she was so lost in this heavenly moment. The one where she was gleefully sodomizing her female co-worker, welcoming her into her new life as her anal bitch. Not that Blake knew that part yet, which in a twisted way, was only adding to Anna's enjoyment.

Something which would be an easy transition, given the reaction she got from it. Oh yes, the tiny Dom may have been lost in the moment, but then her new sub let out a moan which was undeniable. Something which again, Anna just had to comment on. Because how could she not? Oh yes, this was little Anna Kendrick forcing a moan of pure pleasure out of Blake Lively, as she fucked her in the ass.

"Oooooooooooooooh, and now, you're moaning? Already? Ha ha, what a slut. Mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, what an anal slut." Anna chuckled gleefully, "I thought you were supposed to be some kind of top, huh? What happened to that? Huh? What happened to the arrogant bitch, who was so sure she was going to fuck my ass?

Yeah, you didn't say it. But you didn't have too. I could just tell, from the look in your eyes. And look at you now, bend over, and taking my big dick in your ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, get those hands off of the way. I want to see that butt jiggle. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, when did you get a booty this fat? Huh? Mmmmmmmmm, I love it, I love it, I love it. Oh fuck yeah, keep moaning, bitch. I love that too."

Blake would have loved to have resisted, but at that point, she just couldn't stop herself from doing as she was told. Oh God, Blake just couldn't resist moaning like an anal whore, as she was fucked in the ass. Hell, she was pretty sure that her favourite bitch, Leighton Meester had managed to get through this with more dignity than she had at this point.

At least Leighton had never really tried being anything other than an anal loving bottom. At least once Blake was through with her. But Blake had fought hard to be considered a top, and now she was being absolutely owned by tiny little Anna Kendrick. Oh God, this was so embarrassing. And to her shame, incredibly hot.

It arguably got even worse, when Mistress Anna pushed her hands away from her cheeks. Initially she was just pulling those cheeks apart, which was bad enough, but she was soon fondling them, while occasionally smacking that recently spanked booty. Given that she had just been spanked, it was more painful than it might've been.

Which again, somehow only added to her twisted enjoyment, and humiliation. Oh God, Blake was still very proud of her body. She'd had two children at this point, and worked hard to return her body to at least close to what it had been before. But no matter how hard she tried, she was stuck with a fat ass. One which was clearly more trouble than it was worth, given that it was getting her attention like this.

For some reason, Mistress Beyonce had seemed busy lately, but her Dom's friends seemed only too happy to let Blake know what they would do to her, if they got a chance with her. And now here was little Anna Kendrick, doing all those things, and making her love it. So much so, she found herself on the edge of begging for more. Even begging to cum.

Something that she had hoped that Mistress Anna would just give her anyway. However, it seemed that the little bitch was too busy complementing her on her big fat ass for the fun to stop. Which ironically, was the kind of humiliation, which only pushed Blake to finally do the unthinkable, and beg to cum like a little bitch.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder, you little bitch!" Blake finally snapped, before sweetening her tone, if only to get what she wanted, "I mean, please Mistress Anna, fuck me harder! As hard as our Black Mistress, if you can. Oooooooooooooooh please, I want it so bad. I... I need it. Oh God, I need, mmmmmmmm, I need to cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass! Butt fuck me, Mistress Anna!

Pound that booty hard and deep, and make me cum! Fuck my, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, my big fat booty! Yesssssssssssss, slam fuck that big fat ass, and make those cheeks jiggle for you. Oh yes, fuck me just like that! Just like fucking that, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME! FUCK MY BIG FAT BUTT AND MAKE ME YOUR ANAL WHORE! AH FUCK YEAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OH GOD!"

Thankfully it was not long before Blake received what she had begged for. Sure, she could practically taste the smirk on Mistress Anna's face, but she had a right to be smug, given that she had proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was a top-notch Dom, and one of the best butt fuckers that Blake ever encountered. Maybe even the best? Not that she'd ever admit it, but Mistress Anna could rival their Black Dom.

Yes, there wasn't quite the same amount of strength behind those thrusts, but more than enough to make Blake cum. More importantly, she had the stamina to continue that anal pounding, so that Blake was bombarded by orgasm after orgasm, until she could no longer think. Embarrassingly, her last thought for a while was that she hoped this wasn't the last time she was fucked in the ass by this amazing ass fucker.

Anna chuckled and gleeful delight at getting Blake Lively to admit her ass was now big, fat and glorious, and more importantly, beg to make her cum from getting that big, fat and glorious ass pounded. She then had the same reaction, when she got this allegedly dominant woman to actually cum from the anal pounding.

From little Anna Kendrick using every ounce of her strength to brutalize that most forbidden of holes, and making the so-called top cum like a total bottom. God, Anna loved doing this to tops. Well, in truth she loved doing it to any woman, and there was definitely something to be said for anal sluts. But it was so much more satisfying when they started out thinking they were so tough, only for little Anna Kendrick to break them and train them to be butt bitches.

Which was exactly what had happened to the supposed unstoppable Mistress Beyonce, and it was deafening going to happen to Blake Lively. Anna would make sure of it, by giving her as many anal poundings as it took to break her. Just like Mistress Beyonce. However, it might not take that many. After all, Anna frequently broke tops with just one little butt fucking.

Although honestly, she hoped that wasn't the case here. Oh yes, she loved having the mighty Queen B broken, and at her mercy. But she missed the challenge that came from breaking a top. It was unlikely that Blake would be quite the same level of challenge, but she still hoped that she would put up a fight. Not that she would take it easy on her.

In fact, it was pretty much the opposite, as Anna used every ounce of her strength in her tiny body to brutalize that cute little butt hole. More importantly, she used every ounce of her well-practiced stamina to make sure that butt pounding was always as hard as possible. Which was increasingly hard, especially given those big fat ass cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and the sheer joy of sodomizing another woman.

And another top, at that. Allegedly. And the other end of the harness was rubbing her clit. And then there were the wonderful sounds that Blake was making. And just, everything. Oh yes, everything combined to make sure that Blake wasn't the only one cumming hard and frequently.

Luckily for them both, Anna had a lot of experience with this, and was more than ready to use it to push herself through climax after climax, to maximize the enjoyment for them both. And of course, far more importantly than that, push Blake Lively into total submission to her.

Then, just when it felt like she was going to collapse, she stopped in her tracks, albeit after making sure that with that last powerful thrust she buried every inch of that. big dildo in that fat booty. Which was a fact that Anna savoured for a few long seconds, before yanking out the strap-on and moving back slightly, so she could admire her handiwork. Namely, just how widely Blake's back door was now gaping open.

Wanting to emphasize this, Anna ordered, "Blake, be a good girl, and spread your cheeks for me. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, show me that pretty gape."

Blake hesitated to obey, but only because she was exhausted from what had admittedly been an amazing anal pounding. Hell, she would probably feel different later, but in that moment she hoped it wouldn't be the last time she got butt fucked by little Anna Kendrick. Then she suffered the humiliation of slowly reaching back, and spreading her cheeks, exposing her now gaping ass hole.

And yeah, she was right back to promising herself this would be a one time thing. Because no matter how amazing the orgasms were, nothing was worth this humiliation. Especially as Anna eagerly took pictures, something which previously only Mistress Beyonce had done to her. With hopefully, the same level of privacy.

"Awww, what a cute little gape." Anna chuckled wickedly, before quickly adding, "I bet we can get it wider than that, but it's a start."

"Start?" Blake whimpered, before trying to argue, "No, that wasn't the deal."

"Really?" Anna questioned, trying and failing to sound innocent, "Because the way I heard it, you were mine now. At least, for tonight. Unless of course, you want to convert to being my lezzie bitch, instead of Mistress Beyonce's? Mmmmmmmm, then we could be doing this a lot more regularly than just tonight."

"You wish." Blake scoffed.

"Yes, I do." Anna confirmed without hesitation.

"Well, I'm not interested." Blake blushed.

"Pity..." Anna hummed, before ordering, "Well then, in that case, you can go... just as soon as you've sucked my cock clean."

"Wait, what?" Blake questioned, before sighing, "Fine, whatever."

"And by that, you mean?" Anna pushed.

"Yes, Mistress Anna." Blake grumbled.

"Good girl." Anna chuckled, before pushing, "Now suck my dick. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, suck my big fucking dick! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it. Take it! Take it deep down your fucking throat! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck yes, good girl! Good little cock sucker. Make Beyonce proud, and fucking suck it! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!""

Poor Blake was pretty sure that Mistress Anna continued a running commentary for the next few minutes, but for better or for worse, she barely heard a word of it, given she was too busy savouring the taste of her own butt. She told herself it was only because it wasn't something she got to taste a lot of, and while that was true, there was definitely another reason.

Namely, the fact that despite her annoyance, she was still on a submissive high right now. In fact, part of her still wanted to beg for more. Beg to be butt fucked. Even if it was Mistress Anna doing it. Hell, maybe even especially because that would be the case. Luckily, right now, her mouth was full, preventing her from doing something so embarrassing.

Although what she was doing now was pretty embarrassing, especially because she was showing just so much enthusiasm for it. Which was obvious, maybe especially when she savoured the taste of the deepest part of her ass. Or took the dildo into her throat. Then again, she bobbed her head pretty enthusiastically too.

Then there was all the loud sucking, and the blissed out expression on her face. Fuck, she even continued sucking that strap-on cock long after she had gotten all of the anal juices, and had to be pushed back by a laughing Anna Kendrick. God, that might have just been the worst part, which was really, really saying something.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" Anna questioned, "We could have a lot more fun?"

"I'm sure." Blake said firmly.

"Suit yourself." Anna chuckled, before chuckling, "See you soon."

"Yes, you will." Blake confirmed, as she collected her things, and quickly left.

Given they were doing a movie together, that part was obvious. But it was very clear they meant more than that. That it was a threat. That they would battle for dominance, and only one of them would end up on top. And they were both determined that it would be them. Unfortunately for Blake, Mistress Anna had definitely won the first round, and it might be a defeat that she couldn't come back from.

Especially if Mistress Beyonce made another call like she had today. But surely that couldn't happen twice, right? Unless of course, her Black Dom had taken a liking to little Anna Kendrick? Or worse, Blake had done something to upset her? Then she would definitely be screwed, in more ways than one.

12