A Simple Favour Ch. 02

Story Info
Blake finds herself all tied up.
5.4k words
4.08
6.1k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Anna Kendrick or Blake Lively or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Blake Lively had been hoping what happened with Anna Kendrick would be a one time thing. After all, her Black Mistress had described it as a simple favour, and while yes, it was a play on words, given the movie they had done together, surely it should be taken literally? But no, she had been ordered to go to a hotel room, and submit to whoever she met there.

Which wasn't necessarily going to be Anna, but given the timing, only a few days after the last encounter, that was the most likely candidate. Especially because her brand-new co-star had been giving her looks today, like she knew something that Blake didn't. It was almost enough to make her wonder if the tiny thing had something over Mistress Beyonce.

Whatever the case, Blake wasn't in a position to argue, so she reluctantly showed up at the hotel room in question, and went inside without knocking, as instructed. For better or for worse, whoever she was meeting hadn't arrived yet. Initially this felt like a good thing, as it gave her some time to relax. But very quickly, Blake became impatient.

After all, if she really had to do this, she'd rather just get it over with. Then she noticed the instructions that were waiting for her, and she realized things were even worse than she thought. Also that she really, really hope that whoever this was, they wouldn't leave her waiting long, given the compromising position she had to put herself in.

Namely blindfold herself, and then handcuff her hands behind her back. And she had to strip naked first, things which took her quite a while to do, given that if the wrong person came in while she was in a vulnerable state, it could be very bad for her. Like, public humiliation bad. Or someone blackmailing her? Or even worse than that?

All of which played in her mind over and over again, as she was forced to wait for what felt like hours. Which further suggested this was Anna, because who else would put her through the agony of waiting longer? True, it wouldn't be the first time Anna left her waiting. But this was far worse than any other time. Especially, because it had to be intentional.

Finally, Blake heard the door being opened, and someone coming inside. Both of which they did as slowly and quietly as possible, suggesting either this was Anna further torturing her, or a maid who wasn't sure what to think. Yes, this particular hotel chain was infamous for being discreet, but there were limits. And who knows who this was. But Blake didn't want to say anything.

Because really, was there anything she could say which would make it better? No, she just had to hope this was who she was meeting, and they would put her out of her misery sooner rather than later. And to be fair, they did. Although, when a familiar voice echoed throughout the room, it was hard to tell if it was truly a relief or not.

"Well, well, well, look what I have here." Anna chuckled wickedly, as she approached her prize, looking it up and down, "Another beautiful present from Mistress Beyonce. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I really am going to have to have to thank her? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, because I couldn't imagine a better price than this."

"Oh please, waste more of our time." Blake grumbled.

"Touchy." Anna quipped.

"Sorry not sorry." Blake shot back, before pointing out, "We both know you were late on purpose, just to annoy me. Which would be bad enough any other time, but now? When I'm like this?"

"Oh?" Anna questioned, before pushing, "Are you saying you didn't enjoy it, even a little bit? Huh? Being bound, and waiting for your Mistress. Waiting for a girl to fuck you, like the little slut that you are? To spank you, while you're all tied up? Fuck all your slutty little holes? That none of that was in anyway enjoyable for you?"

"No.." Blake obviously lied, trying to make herself feel better, even though she was obviously excited.

"Really?" Anna pushed even further, before teasing, "So, if you spread your legs right now, and showed me your pussy, it wouldn't be wet?"

There was a brief pause, in which Blake just pouted, and then she questioned, "Are you alone?"

"That's for me to know, I need to find out, baby." Anna said wickedly.

Anna got a twisted thrill out of seeing this beautiful blonde girl all tied up and helpless, just waiting to be fucked. Amongst other things. Oh yes, Anna fully intended to get to the good stuff eventually, but first, she intended to torture her friend a little bit. Which was why she just admired Blake's beautiful body, and then did the same thing when the other woman spread her legs, showing off just how wet her pussy was.

Something which in turn, had the little brunette letting out a little laugh, and reaching out to slowly slide her hand along the other woman's inner thigh, and up to her pussy. Of course, her co-star had initially hesitated spreading her legs, and then grumbled about it, but now she was very much gasping and moaning with joy.

"Good girl." Anna purred, happily capitalizing on those sounds from Blake, "Oooooooooh yesssssssss, that's it. Let's see that pussy. Mmmmmmmm, and better yet, feel it. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, pretend to be cranky all you want, but we both know you're loving this. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, you love being a beautiful little bound slut for me. Mine, to do with as I please."

Poor Blake was then left to whimper pathetically, and blush furiously, as Anna spent a few long minutes just gently rubbing her pussy. Hell, it was really tempting just to make Blake cum like that. Maybe even without anything additional, like inserting a finger, or her mouth down there, or even just kissing her. In fact, the brunette was deliberately avoiding the blonde's clit, just to show how she could make her feel with very little effort.

Also, she was trying not to get too carried away. Because as tempting as it was to make her cum, and maybe even leave her like this afterwards, Anna had other plans. Other plans she ultimately moved onto, removing her fingers and cleaning them, getting a cute little disappointed whimper out of her co-star in the process.

"But, let's not get ahead of ourselves..." Anna said as she removed those fingers, then sucked them clean, before adding, "Mmmmmmm, we have all night, and while this is a good start, I think we can do better. Don't you? Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss you really look so pretty like that. But... I think we can do better. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, let's do better, by adding to this pretty picture..."

"Like what?" Blake asked nervously.

Instead of answering, Anna just chuckled wickedly, and retrieve the items she had in mind, leaving her prey to anticipate whatever she had in store. Although she got a very big hint, when Anna lashed her mouth onto Blake's right nipple, and then moved to the left.

She then went back and forth, licking and sucking them for a few long seconds, making sure that they were nice and hard for what she had in mind, which should tell Blake all she needed to know. Then again, maybe she was just so distracted, that she couldn't figure it out? Either way, the result was the same. Namely, once those nipples were hard, attaching a pair of clamps to them, connected by a chain.

"Mmmmmmmm, that's so pretty. I knew these would look great on you." Anna beamed, before adding wit a chuckle, "But now comes my favourite part. Can you guess what that is?"

"Sodomizing me?" Blake grumbled.

"Yes, but not in the way you're thinking." Anna admitted, before clarifying, "At least, not yet."

"Well, it's nice to have things to look forward too." Blake said sarcastically.

"I know, right?" Anna chuckled, before pointing out, "And we both know you actually mean that. But don't worry, mmmmmmmm, I'll make sure you're nice and ready for it. It'll be, a simple favour, ha ha ha ha!"

"Terrible." Blake grumbled, "You're worse than my husband."

"You love it!" Anna insisted boldly, even adding, "And we both know I fuck you better than he ever could."

Not giving Blake a chance to respond, other than a cry of surprise, Anna then flipped her over onto her stomach, and attacked the other girl's butt. Well, actually there was a response in the form of another cry of surprise, followed by gasps, moans and whimpers of pleasure as Anna started giving her a rim job. Like with the tittie worship, Anna didn't let herself get too carried away with it, which was a shame.

Half the fun of this was indulging in the various different acts of this. But again, she had a different plan, and this stage of the night was more about teasing. Besides, there would be plenty of time to give a more thorough rimming later on. Especially given that Blake would be nicely warmed up for it.

Blake tried to stop herself from reacting so favourably to being rimmed, given she knew where this was leading. Which was pretty petty, given that she often made her favourite bitch Leighton Meester, or even her husband eat her ass. And Anna was easily on their level, if not better, when it came to munching butt. However, she was determined to leave with her dignity.

Or try, at least. Not that she was very successful, that tongue working over her butt hole so skilfully that she just couldn't resist gasping, whimpering and yes even moaning directly from the treatment she was getting. Just like she couldn't resist crying out in surprise and pain when her ass hole was violated.

Thankfully not by something as small and soft as a tongue, but it was only a little comfort, given it was something much bigger. And notably, bigger than a finger. But smaller than a cock. Which became clear after a few long seconds, after her back hole stretched enough to allow the object inside her booty.

Then everything became clear, Blake blushing as she realized that she now had a butt-plug inside her bottom. A toy to keep her forbidden hole nice and ready for something much bigger, whenever her temporary top felt like giving it to her. Something she used on Leighton Meester all the time, but to receive it herself was incredibly humiliating. Especially as Anna just had to draw attention to it.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, I was right! I was so right. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, you look so good like that. So good, with a butt-plug in your ass." Anna exclaimed gleefully, even clapping her hands together in excitement, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, Blake Lively looks soooooooooo goooooooooodddddddddddd, blindfolded, her hands tied behind her back, clamps on her nipples, and a butt-plug up her ass.

In fact, I think this should be your new look. Oh yeah, everywhere Blake Lively goes, she should be blindfolded, bound, clamped, and plugged. Or at the very least, be plugged, so real tops like me can have access to her bitch hole whenever we want."

"I am a real top." Blake tried to insist, but she had to admit, it sounded ridiculous in that moment.

"Awww, and to think, people say you're not as funny as your husband." Anna laughed, "Say, I wonder what he would think if he could see you like this? Or maybe even Leighton? Ooooooooooh, I'm sure they would just love to see how good you look like this. I definitely have Ryan's number somewhere. Not sure about Leighton, but I'm sure your hubby could send it to me."

"Don't you dare!" Blake warned.

"And by that, you mean?" Anna countered.

There was a brief pause, then Blake forced herself to reply, "Please, do whatever you want to me, just don't bring them into this."

"I'll think about it." Anna said dismissively, retrieving a few more items, "But, since you were rude to me, I think you need to be punished, don't you?"

"Fine." Blake grumbled, before quickly adding, "I mean, yes... Mistress Anna. Just, just please gag me first? Please?"

"Now, how did you guess I had a ball-gag with your name on it?" Anna laughed, before granting Blake her wish.

It was deeply embarrassing, but Blake was relieved at this turn of events, and quickly opened her mouth wide to allow the ball to be shoved into her mouth, and then bit down on it, to hold it in place, while Anna got the straps around the back of her head. Because sure, the rooms at this hotel were soundproofed, but she had to wonder. Also, it was just nice not to give this bitch the satisfaction of hearing her cry out.

Or more accurately, muffling inevitable sounds, as Anna had her way with her. And while Blake hoped that the bitch would just fuck her, and get it over with, it was no surprise that Anna milked this for all it was worth. Which for better or for worse, included a spanking, the first blow being delivered without warning, in the form of a hard double smack to her booty.

Which of course had Blake crying out again in surprise and pain, the gag only able to do so much to muffle the sound. Which in turn, had Anna gleefully chuckling, before smacking her ass again. Although, for better or for worse, she then slowed down, spending a good long while just caressing that poor little butt, and forcing Blake to wallow in her humiliation.

Anna then developed a rhythm in which she would smack one cheek, then the other. Mostly with plenty of time in between, although there were a couple of rapid-fire hits, like she was playing the bongos. Fuck, this was so embarrassing, and of course, extra painful, given the spank caused her ass hole to clamp down on the butt-plug inside it.

Anna loved having alleged tops in this kind of position. Sure, it wasn't quite the same as having someone of Beyonce's calibre in the same position, but it still felt quite the delicious treatment, and fun as hell. Maybe especially when she got to play that booty like bongo drums. During which, she debated her next move. Because honestly, she planned to up the ante, but should she really go that far?

After all, Blake had been such a good girl for her so far, so surely she should just save what she was planning for when she was bad? Then again, she just looked so pretty like this, it felt like the perfect time to add more toys into the mix. Really show this alleged top what she could do.

Of course, that didn't prevent her from taking her time to build up to it. After all, she knew this could be effective in it's own right, especially groping Blake's butt like a piece of meat, reminding the other woman that's what it was right now. That's all she was right now. Something that Anna was going to use for her pleasure.

And if that meant Blake had a take a spanking like a naughty little child, then she would take it. Oh yes, she would take it until that perfect skin of hers turned bright pink, and even started to turn red, given just how effective this spanking was on that tan skin. Also, Anna honestly just got a bit carried away, and was reluctant to stop long enough to retrieve the item she brought with her.

"Sorry about this, Blake..." Anna apologized while doing it, but she still did it, meaning it was debatable how much she meant that apology, especially as she was quick to add, "Mmmmmmmm, but you just look so good like this, I can't resist giving you a special treat. Or more accurately, give myself a special treat, ha ha ha ha. And it could be worse? I could be using the riding crop."

With that, Anna lifted the paddle she had retrieved up into the air, and brought it crashing down upon Blake's booty. Something which probably had the other woman's eyes going wide, and she clearly attempted to let out a loud cry of pain, surprise and annoyance. Hell, it was a little muffled because of the gag, but Anna could very clearly hear it. Which of course, only increased her twisted satisfaction.

Blake must have realized this, as she tried to get herself under control, but it wasn't easy, when the blow was repeated over and over again, slowly but surely hitting every inch of her ass, and making it even more red than it was before. Fuck, the real top even had this wannabe crime pathetically because of it.

Honestly that wasn't a big surprise, as she knew for a fact that Beyonce had never taken things this far with Blake. She hadn't needed too, as Blake always did everything she said, and Beyonce had always preferred the more curvy of her pets, like Scarlett Johansson. Or maybe it was just because she preferred her more famous pets?

Whatever the case, Anna fully intended to correct that mistake. Ideally breaking Blake in the process, which meant harsh treatment like this. And what she had planned for her right after that. Although, hopefully she would ultimately see it as more of a reward, given it would lead to orgasms for them both. Just one sooner than the other.

Blake wasn't even that fond of spanking other women. She had done it when it felt like she had too, but mostly she preferred another form of dominance. And she had never really done this. Bound them up like a Thanksgiving turkey, so the poor victim felt absolutely helpless, vulnerable, and taken advantage of.

Fuck, the only slight good thing, was that at least the blindfold was hiding the fact that there were tears of humiliation and pain sliding down her cheeks, and the ball-gag was preventing her from crying out too loudly. Although she very much felt like a fool, especially when that paddle was introduced, and Anna gave up the pausing between blows.

It actually made things worse, because as much as Blake had hated being examined like a piece of meat, at least that had caressed some of the pain away. Now the agony she was experiencing was seemingly increasing with every blow, which was so unfair. She had done everything that was asked of her, so why was she being punished?

Hell, Anna shouldn't have even given her a gentle spanking. More to the point, Blake should have been strong enough to reject this indecent proposal before it even started. Yes, it would've been hard to reject an order from Beyonce, but it would be more respectable to be punished by her Black Mistress. This was just unbearable, especially because again, with every blow came her ass hole clamping down on that plug.

All of a sudden, the spanking stopped, and that plug was pulled out of Blake's ass just as abruptly. Both of which felt like a relief, and yet, Blake didn't trust them. She didn't trust Anna. That bitch was up to something, and she wished she would just do it already, given the poor blonde was left waiting for what felt like an eternity.

She was vaguely aware of some sucking noises, suggesting that the brunette was cleaning the butt-plug, and then maybe putting it away? Although it lasted longer than it should, suggesting that maybe Anna was moving onto sucking something else? Something else, she was probably planning too shove up Blake's butt? And, for better or for worse, Blake was soon proven right about that.

"You know Blake, I'm very proud of you." Anna said almost conversationally, "Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, you took that spanking so well. Not one single complaint, ha ha ha ha! Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, and you know what, if I didn't know any better, I would say that you're a natural bottom. Maybe even a natural pain slut? Ohhhhhhhhh, a sub, for sure? What's that? You totally agree?

I'm so smart, and so pretty, and was right? Awww, that's so sweet of you to say. And you know what? Spanking your fat booty just put me in such a good mood, I think you deserve a reward. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, I'm totally going to reward you, by stretching your ass out. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, that butt-plug was fun, wasn't it? But a slut like you needs more. Well, don't worry, mmmmmmmmm, because I'm going to give you more."

Given that she was still blindfolded and bound, poor Blake wasn't sure what to make of that threat. Obviously she was going to get another toy up her ass, but what was it? Just a strap-on? That seemed the obvious answer, based on their last time together. However, given all this build-up, Blake wouldn't be surprised if it was something else. And again, for better or for worse, she was proven right.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12