A Simple Favour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because when she felt pressure against her back door, it initially felt like a cock, but different. Smaller. Rounder. And after a long, long period of stretching, she felt her ass hole closed around something. Oh God, it was some kind of anal bead. Or more accurately, beads, as it was quickly proven not to be alone.

Anna definitely preferred her strap-on, as it felt more intimate, and made her feel powerful like nothing else. Especially when she was using it to fuck another woman in the ass, who claim to be a top, just like the beautiful Blake Lively here. But it was fun to mix things up, once in a while. And it still made her feel pretty powerful, especially with Blake in such a vulnerable position.

Oh yes, this so-called top could do nothing about the fact that a real woman was pushing a series of balls into her ass, each one bigger than the last, until she was filled up right there with each and every one of them. Then she roughly yanked them out in one go, and then repeated the process.

Over and over again, Anna invaded Blake Lively's big booty, in a way which had that forbidden hole constantly stretching open. Something this so-called top was enjoying more than she should if she really was a dominant woman, and exposing her is nothing but a sub bitch. One who already belong to Anna, and just didn't know it yet. That was the funny thing about all of this.

Anna had already conquered Beyonce, so whatever had belong to Queen B was now hers. Including this great piece of ass. But Anna was determined to break it in herself. Hence things like this, sodomizing another woman into submission. AKA, her favourite thing in the world.

It was very tempting to get her strap-on, now that hole was properly stretched out. But honestly, Anna was having a lot of fun with these balls. And again, it was good to change things up. Besides, she was aching for some attention herself, and while it was tempting just to rub her own cunt, why would she settle for that, when she had a perfectly good pussy pleaser right here?

The only question was, how exactly should Blake please her? Yes, the most obvious answer to that question, was simply to have Blake eat her out. Which was a very, very tempting thought. However, given that she was enjoying the change from the norm, Anna ultimately decided to go with something different. Something which would further prove her dominance over this bitch, in a new and delicious way.

So, after pulling those balls out of Blake's butt hole and then reinserting them half a dozen times, at various different speeds, Anna casually got up, and walked away. She hoped that the other woman would jump to the wrong conclusion, that somehow she would leave her unsatisfied, and with those balls up her butt, the entire night.

However, for better or for worse, this was far from Blake's first time, and she didn't react to such teasing. But she did however react to the next thing that Anna retreated. First with relief when the gag was removed, and then disappointment and confusion when it was replaced. Which was delicious, but her new Mistress was quick to explain exactly what was happening, so she could be properly teased.

"I know you can't see what you're wearing, but it looks really, really good on you, ha ha." Anna tried to reassure her pet, although she was undermined by her own amusement. She then revealed, "Oooooooooh yessssssssss, you look so good in that face dildo. Yeahhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, you got a cock strapped to your face right now. So, you're literally a dick head! Ha ha ha ha!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Ohhhhhhhhhh, but you know, while you look ridiculous, and you do, you also look kind of hot. And believe me, I'm really, really going to enjoy fucking your face. But first, you're going to try. Mmmmmmm fuck yeah, here, let me guide you. Let me guide you to the pussy you will be pleasing, you little sub slut."

Blake wanted to protest that she wasn't a sub. She was many things, but not that. Anything but that. And Anna knew it, which is why she slipped it in there at the end, while guiding Blake's head to where she needed it. Which was one of the hardest things that the poor blonde had ever done, especially during sex. Hell, it would be bad enough if she could see, but she couldn't.

No, Anna still insisted on keeping that blindfold on, making this a lot more awkward than it had to be. Because obviously, she couldn't feel what was happening to the dildo, and if it wasn't for the loud cry from the other woman, she wouldn't know she had made contact, by penetrated a pussy this way.

Admittedly there was something to be said for having a new experience, but that felt like a small comfort, considering how ridiculous she felt. And how much she wished she could see what was going on. Because again, she felt completely out of control. Helpless. Truly nothing but a fuck toy for the other woman. Just a toy to bounce right up and down, at the whims of Anna.

Which only became worse, when Anna let go of her hair, and left Blake to continue the rhythm on her own accord. Which felt really ridiculous. God, she probably looked like one of those drinking birds. Then again, if she could continue getting those wonderful sounds from this act, maybe it was worth it?

No, what was she thinking? Of course it wasn't. She was being humiliated and used, things that she was far above. She was a top, dammit. And she needed to remember that at all times, no matter how low she sunk. Hopefully, it wasn't possible to go lower than this, Blake once again silently promising that she would get her revenge on Anna sooner rather than later.

But at the same time, she had to admit, there was a very small part of her which was enjoying this, simply again, because of those sounds. And, because she couldn't see, her sense of smell was heightened, and she was very aware of smelling Anna's arousal. Which of course, was something Blake very much enjoyed.

She very much wished she could taste the other woman's cum, as that would probably be quite the intense experience. Oh why did Anna have to force her into this ridiculous device? Why couldn't have she simply licked her pussy? That would have really been more respectable than this. And in some ways, given her a sense of control. Which was no doubt exactly why she was denied it.

But it was annoying, especially when she was vaguely aware that Anna was now cumming. It was hard to tell how long it had been, and Blake was actually disappointed that Anna wasn't talking right now. And more importantly, begging for what she wanted. But she sensed that the other Dom was cumming faster than usual, and nice and hard, both of which gave Blake a victory. It was an extremely tiny one, but in that moment, she would take anything.

Anna considered continuing the verbal encouragement, but she didn't trust herself right now not to say something embarrassing. Especially when Blake didn't have the distraction of swallowing girl cum, something which Anna knew from experience could allow someone to miss someone being reduced to begging. Or at least the most embarrassing part of it.

Besides, she was saving her strength for using her dildo. Oh yes, the tiny brunette allowed the blonde the privilege of making her cum, but then she grabbed the back of Blake's head, and started hammering it up and down, like she really was just a sex toy. Which of course, just made for more powerful orgasms.

It was a bit embarrassing just how quickly she found herself on the edge of orgasm. However, there had just been so much wonderful build-up, all involving putting Blake in very similar positions, so if the bottom in training tried to say anything about it, Anna could easily put her back in her place. Hell, Anna hoped she would have the chance to do that, as just the vision that made one of her orgasms extra powerful.

Of course, it was kind of hard to think there for a while, and she became obsessed with getting herself off. Besides, if she wanted to make up for cumming, and she did, making herself cum extra frequently was a good way to do that. And she was very proud of herself for achieving that.

They weren't the most satisfying climaxes ever, but she had definitely had less effective ones. In fact, the ending was particularly satisfying, as when she let go of Blake's hair, the future bottom just kept bobbing her head back and forth, fucking her with that dildo like a good little sub. Then again, maybe that could be seen as dominant? Just a little bit?

Maybe, although Anna solved that problem, by grabbing the remote control to those anal beads, and turning them on full force. No warning, no gentle build-up, just a sudden vibration in Blake's butt. Which ironically, made the movements of the face dildo even more erratic, Anna having to force herself away from it, as she was just too sensitive for that kind of thing right now.

She did however have the pleasure of watching Blake squirmed through at least one climax, her cries and whimpers still muffled through that gag, as her new Mistress made her cum without even touching her. Oh yes, that was truly an exquisite site indeed. But eventually, Anna turned down the vibration to it's lowest setting, giving poor Blake a chance to recover.

She even considered removing the beads, along with other things. But ultimately, she decided to reach for the remote control on the TV in front of the bed, positioning herself laying back against the headboard, and then gently pulled the other woman up into her arms. She then caressed her gently, and removed the blindfold, so she could see the look in her eyes, when she revealed the next part of her plan.

"Oh Blake, you did so good, baby." Anna beamed, "I'm so proud of you. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, I'm so proud, I almost feel like having mercy on you, and freeing you from those handcuffs. And the gag, nipple clamps, and anal beads. Mmmmmmm, but you just look so good like that. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, I just can't resist keeping you in bondage. Just for a little longer.

So, here's what we'll do. We're going to have a nice break, maybe drink something, rehydrate, and maybe help you go to the bathroom, if necessary. Then we can have a lot more fun. Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah, we're going to have as much fun as I want. And do you know why? It's because you're mine. Oh yes, Beyonce decreed it, and her word is law. Right? Nod if you understand?"

Blake just nodded with a whimper.

12