A Simple Favour Ch. 03

Story Info
Blake Lively uses Taylor Swift to make herself feel better.
5k words
4.67
8.7k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Blake Lively or Taylor Swift or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Blake Lively felt like she was really turning a corner in her professional life. She was currently working on a movie with Anna Kendrick which had real potential to elevate her career to new heights, or at least back to what they had been during her days on Gossip Girl. Sadly, her private life wasn't quite as rosy. Yes, she had a loving husband, and kids she adored.

But she was also getting topped a little too much by little Anna Kendrick for her taste, when it definitely should be the other way around. But, hopefully that was about to change, as she was at a party, by herself, without her A Simple Favour co-star in sight. Finally, the chance to top again. And she had the perfect target in her sights.

She had been planning to go home with a much less high-profile piece of ass, but to her delight, not only was Taylor Swift attending this party, but there didn't seem to be another top around to take care of her. Surprisingly, not even her precious Karlie Kloss, or even more notably Mistress Beyonce.

But their loss was definitely Blake's gain, and after holding back a few minutes, just to make sure Taylor was alone, she made her move. Admittedly, after everything she'd been through lately, this involve taking a deep breath, and putting a game face on. However, given the expression on the famous bottom's pretty face, it seemed like Blake did a good job at faking confidence.

"Hey Tay." Blake greeted warmly.

"Oh, hey Blake. Nice to see you again." Taylor replied brightly.

"And you." Blake said dismissively, before questioning, "You all alone tonight?"

"Yeah." Taylor said bashfully, before explaining, "Everyone seems so busy, I thought I would come here, and find someone to keep me company."

"Well, I do know how much you hate being alone." Blake grinned, "But now you've found someone, wanna go somewhere a little more, quiet?"

"God yes." Taylor beamed, offering her hand.

Gladly taking it, Blake then commanded, "This way, Tay-Tay."

It was very, very tempting to just drag her into the nearest bathroom, and butt fuck her, while the infamous bottom was bent over a toilet seat. After all, it was nothing less than what Taylor Swift deserved, for being such a shameless anal whore. And it certainly wouldn't be the first time. But, given picking her up was just so easy, Blake figured she could be patient.

If only just long enough that she could get her back to her hotel room first. Besides, that way she could have this prime piece of meat all to herself. Then there was the fact that it was just fun to tease little sluts during a journey, mostly through touches and looks, but also with the occasional words.

Once again proving didn't take much to get her going, Taylor practically jumped her as soon as they were through the door, the two girls passionately making out against the door, and then against various walls, as they very slowly made their way to the bedroom. And of course, along the way, their clothes came off, leaving a trail leading to the bed.

Hell, Blake even pinned down the other blonde beneath her, for a few more romantic kisses, before she pulled away, and retrieved a strap-on. Something which would have most girls requesting they slow down, but not Taylor Swift. No, this little slut's eyes went wide with delight, before actually having the audacity to complain in a different way.

"What? You don't have anything, bigger?" Taylor teased.

"Maybe if you're lucky, and good, I'll use something bigger later? Maybe." Blake offered, before adding, "But for now? I want you to put this in your mouth."

"People tell me I have a big mouth all the time." Taylor cheeked.

"Shut up, and suck it, bitch!" Blake said dismissively, grabbing hold of Taylor's hair and forcing her into the right position, while shoving the strap-on into her mouth, when the other blonde cried out. Something which caused Blake to chuckle wickedly, and then happily add, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, show me what Taylor Swift can do with her pretty mouth. Oh yes, that's it. Show me.

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, you look good with a cock in your mouth, Tay-Tay. I've always thought that. Mmmmmmmm, and we haven't done this nearly enough. No, mmmmmmmm, just a little lube, and then we skip straight to the butt fucking. But not this time, you greedy anal whore. This time, you give me a proper blow job first. Oh yeah, properly prepare that cock for me! Ah fuck!"

Now this was it, exactly what Blake needed to feel like her old self again. Sure, this was low hanging fruit, but there was something to be said for topping a total slut, who really got into the rough treatment. And there wasn't a single celebrity she knew who liked being slapped around more than Taylor Swift. Oh yes, for all her young and impressionable fans, this was the real Taylor Swift.

The shameless whore, who would do anything to please superior women. And that's exactly what Blake was, and no matter what Beyonce or Anna did to her, that would never change. Something she proved by first gently fucking that pretty mouth, before easing up, and allowing the more famous blonde to remind her what she could do.

Predictably, as soon as she had full control, a wicked smile crossed Taylor's face, and then she slowly began lowering her mouth on the dildo, not stopping until her nose was against Blake's crotch, meaning that every single inch of that strap-on was buried within her mouth, or her throat. And it was barely an inconvenience for this shameless whore. Fuck, she even moaned because of it.

Moaned from being a whore. Something she continued doing, as for the next few long minutes, the world-famous Taylor Swift bobbed her head up and down that cock. Probably longer than she would have liked, but it was important to establish right from the beginning who was in charge here. Even if that was tough for Blake, as she was eager to get to the really fun part.

Of course inevitably Blake ordered, "That will be more than enough for an anal whore like you, and you know it. Mmmmmmm yeah, it will. So bend over, Tay-Tay. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, bend over, and show me the pretty little ass you desperately want to be fucked 24/7. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, that's a good little slut. Good little butt slut."

"Yes, Mistress Blake." Taylor eagerly replied and obeyed, before Blake was even done speaking.

As eager as she was to get on with it, Blake couldn't resist taking a few long seconds to admire the prize in front of her. Especially considering who exactly was bending over for her, and even wiggling her beautiful bottom, silently begging to be butt fucked. Then, without needing to be asked, Taylor spread her cheeks, exposing she was plugged and ready for action.

Which again, wasn't exactly surprising. Oh yes, she knew for a fact that Taylor Swift couldn't stand the feeling of a closed ass hole. Which of course, made what she came to do easy. Hell, she could have jumped straight to replacing the butt-plug for her cock, no problem. But for better or for worse, she just couldn't resist playing with that toy a little.

Which meant grabbing hold of the handle of that butt-plug, pulling it out, and then pushing it right back in again. Blake repeated this process a few times, occasionally switching to just pulling it out of the way as part of the sex toy, and holding it there for a few long seconds, something she knew for a fact that Taylor loved.

Then she pulled it all the way out, and teased giving it to her friend, before popping it into her mouth, making Taylor whimper with disappointment. Something which should have been no big deal, as Blake had done it like a thousand times. However, this time it reminded her of Anna. And every time she had to bottom. Which was both terrifying, and infuriating for the proud top.

Taylor enjoyed a bit of teasing, but she was getting to the point where she was going to have to beg for a cock in her ass. Now this was very risky for a shameless bottom like her, as several times before now, such actions led to her having to wait even longer, which in the current state she was in was torturous. And to make matters worse, she didn't even have any yummy ass juices to distract her.

Luckily, just as all this waiting became unbearable, she felt her ass hole being violated. And for better or for worse, it wasn't exactly gentle. In fact, it was exactly the opposite, Blake ramming the first few inches into her butt in just one thrust. Which honestly, wasn't the kind of treatment she was used to getting even from strangers, let alone a woman she considered a friend.

In a way it was a good thing. After all, after being the centre of countless anal gang bangs, Taylor Swift was loose for life back there, and while this would be a pure agony for most people, this was just a reminder of what a shameless butt slut she really was. And it was kind of nice feeling pain for once. Reminded her back when her ass was first open for business.

But honestly, she really liked the feeling of her butt hole being stretched open, and filled with cock. Especially this kind of cock. Girl cock. Cock which never went soft, being used by someone like Blake Lively, who definitely knew how to destroy her slutty little butt in a way which would lead to multiple orgasms for them both.

She had no doubt that would be the end result of all this, regardless of how hard the start was. However, it seemed out of character for Blake to anally penetrate her like that, and especially for her to follow it up with a series of hard thrusts, which buried the rest of the dildo into Taylor's tailpipe. Honestly, Taylor couldn't remember the last time she had taken such a quick and brutal anal violation.

And that was really saying something, as she was an incredibly popular ass slut. Especially now Mistress Anna had declared her a free to use hole. And don't get her wrong, there was part of her which really enjoyed this brutality. But it wasn't her preference. More to the point, she was worried something was wrong with her friend.

Then all of a sudden, Blake growled lustfully, "Feel that, whore? That's every single inch of this big dick up your ass. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, all the way. I'm all the way up Taylor Swift's shit-pipe! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, I am! Sing me a song, Tay-Tay! Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, sing me a song, with your dyke ass full of strap-on! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, take it, bitch!

Take this girl cock! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, take it just like that, and moan like a whore. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, prove to me what the world-famous anal slut Taylor Swift is! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Now this seemed a lot more like the Blake she knew. Bombarding Taylor with wonderful words of humiliation, the type of which she knew she loved. More importantly, pausing so they could savour the moment, and Taylor's poor little ass could relax, and remember that this was it's true purpose. That this was her true purpose. That she was put on this earth to sing, and more importantly, to be a butt whore for superior women.

Yes, Blake began officially sodomizing her towards the end of that speech, but that was more than alright with Taylor, as she had been given just enough time to relax. And again, the words helped. And whatever discomfort, and even pain, she was feeling melted away, replaced by pure pleasure, proving once again Taylor Swift was nothing but an anal fuck hole.

Blake honestly felt bad about the way she was acting. Taylor was her friend, and she didn't deserve this. No one did. But she just couldn't help herself. Little Anna Kendrick had gotten into her head, and now she felt like she had something to prove. And to be fair, through every moment of this brutal sodomy, the shameless anal whore known as Taylor Swift didn't offer up a word of protest.

In fact, she seemed to enjoy herself. Especially when they got into the real butt fucking. Oh yes, especially when Blake began pumping her hips back and forth, causing that dildo to slide in and out of the other woman's back hole, officially meaning that she was fucking the other female celebrity in the ass. And that pathetic whore was absolutely loving it.

Throughout most of this perverted act, the world-famous Taylor Swift had made sounds of mostly enjoyment, but when she officially started to sodomize her, it truly became obscene. Oh God, this girl was the idol of millions of teen girls around the world, and here she was, whimpering, crying out, and even moaning with increasing pleasure from the feeling of a strap-on dildo sliding in and out of her shit hole.

Something which continued to be on perfect display, thanks to first the shameless butt slut spreading her cheeks, and then Blake doing it for her. Because even after everything she'd been through, Blake couldn't resist a chance to do this herself, pushing those hands out of the way so she could play with those lovely cheeks.

Of course, she also had an ulterior motive. Both with that, and everything she had done so far tonight to Taylor. Namely, to make her feel like a top again. Unfortunately, no matter what she did, including some truly brutal treatment, nothing seemed to really work. Nothing got rid of the ghost of tiny little Anna Kendrick, watching her. Judging her.

Even laughing at her attempts to get back to the way they were before, the way they should be. And Blake's body was betraying her. Especially her ass hole, which was insanely jealous of the treatment Taylor was receiving. No matter how brutal she was with her. The worst part being, it wasn't Mistress Beyonce she was picturing doing these things to her. No, it was fucking Anna.

Poor Blake felt like she almost cried with frustration, and she certainly considered picking up the pace, and really giving it everything she had. However, she had been way too rough with Taylor's poor little ass already, and she was feeling guilty for what she'd already done. So instead, she slowed the pace, reached down and around, so she was fondling Taylor's tits.

She also leaned down, so she was pressing her own tits against her friends back, while her lips got to work on the other girl's neck, shoulders, and ears. Basically, whatever she could reach. Then, just as she could sense her friend was about to complain, she switched their position, and provided further encouragement.

"Ride me." Blake ordered softly, "Ride me with your slutty little ass hole."

"Oooooooooooh, yes Mistress Blake." Taylor replied and eagerly obeyed, "Ohhhhhhhhhh, thank you. Thank you for letting me fuck my own ass hole. I love sodomizing myself on a real woman's cock. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I'm so lucky. I'm so lucky that real women like you want to butt fuck me. Or make me do it. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Taylor continued to show her appreciation through her words, but mostly through her actions. Because honestly, it was hard for her to concentrate on what she was saying whenever there was a dick in her slutty little ass. Especially during moments like this, where she was the one responsible for her own butt fucking.

Not that she needed to pay attention to abuse her own ass hole, because at this point, that was basically as natural as breathing to her. Oh no, the real problem was stopping herself from cumming too soon. Hell, it was always a problem during an anal pounding, as she had been living for butt sex ever since she lost her back door cherry. But obviously, it was especially hard when she was in control, and could make herself cum at any time, if she wanted too. And oh God, did she want too.

However, what Taylor wanted even more than to cum, was to be able to please a superior woman. That was the real purpose of her life, after all. Why else would this feel so good? Which of course, meant that she wanted this to last forever. Maybe especially on this rare occasion where she got to be in control. Sure, she was basically a puppet on a string.

Or more accurately, a puppet which was being bounced up and down on the lap of a real woman. But it was still a fun change of pace, considering that most of the time, women like Mistress Blake enjoyed pounding her butt hole. It meant they were in control, and she like that too. Especially when she was bent over, meaning that THE Taylor Swift really was nothing but their anal bitch.

In moments like this, Taylor tried not to think of herself as anybody. No, because right now, she was living her best life, as nothing but a fuck hole to a real woman. However, it was hard not to think of all the young fans who looked up to her, being so very disappointed. Which really, should have kept her from cumming.

However, the shame and humiliation she felt from someone finding out about this almost made her cum during a gentle butt fucking. Although there came a point where she could just no longer hold back. And in this case, if she wasn't given permission to cum soon, she would automatically do it herself. She also wanted to wait to be given permission to beg, but for whatever reason, Mistress Blake seemed distracted.

"Can I cum? Oh please Mistress Blake, let me cum!" Taylor finally blurted out, "Oh please, please, plassssssssseeeeeeee, let me, oooooooooh, let me cum on your cock! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, allow me the privilege of cumming like the little anal bitch I am with a cock in my ass! Cum for you, mmmmmmmm, cum for your cock! I love it!

Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I love being your anal whore, taking it up the fucking ass for you, ohhhhhhhhhh, like the nasty little butt slut I am. Oh please, fuck me! Ruin my fucking shit hole! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, TAYLOR FUCKING SWIFT NEEDS HER SLUTTY LITTLE BUTT DESTROYED! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

"Do it!" Blake ordered softly but firmly, "Make yourself cum on my cock."

As soon as she had the permission she was waiting for, Taylor pretty much came on the spot. She couldn't help it, her own words just did such a wonderful job of getting to her, and she had been on the edge of orgasm for quite a while now. Of course, it was the first of many, especially as her greedy little butt hole wouldn't even allow her to savour the climax. No, it instantly needed more.

Which meant quickly increasing the pace, to the point where she was going berserk. Hell, anyone would think she was literally trying to destroy her own backside, and make sure she never sat down properly again. Of course, anyone who knew her, knew better. That her slutty little bitch hole would eventually return to normal, even if it was brutally pounded like this all night long. Because it frequently was.

Blake was normally good about holding back her orgasms for as long as possible, but this was really getting to her. And not for the reasons it normally did. Or what she wanted it to be. No, she came because she couldn't stop imagining herself in Taylor's position, getting fucked up the ass like a little anal whore. The little anal whore which Mistress Anna had turned her into.

No! She was Mistress Beyonce's butt bitch first, and she would always belong to the Black Dom. So maybe Blake should just go to her, to get this out of her system? No! Surely, that would just make things worse. What she needed, was to find a way to get back into butt fucking Taylor Swift.

Considering what a hot piece of ass Taylor was, and the fact that topping such a famous woman was always a treat, along with the beautiful sight in front of her of another hot blonde bouncing up and down her dick, that was ridiculously hard for Blake. Hell, this was one of her favourite things in the world, and maybe even her favourite. But for whatever reason, she was having problems getting into it right now.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers
12