A Simple Favour Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Worse, she only barely held herself back as long as the shameless bottom sodomizing herself, and when she cumming started, Blake just couldn't stop. Oh God, she experienced orgasm after orgasm, all while picturing her own ass hole getting pounded with a strap-on cock. Which wasn't just a fantasy, but a memory so very vivid, it was like her ass was being fucked right now too.

The only saving grace was when Taylor finally started running out of steam. Because thankfully there was part of Blake which was still a top, and she automatically flipped their positions, and started pounding the other girl's butt hole with every ounce of her strength. Which was quite a lot, considering she had been given a long break, and rather than wearing her out, her orgasms were only pushing her onwards.

At least for a few blissful minutes, which felt more like hours. Really, the only way it could have been better was if she was able to provide a little commentary. But she was worried what might come out. Also, who knows whether Taylor was capable of hearing anything. Then there was the fact that very quickly, she lost the ability to think coherently.

Which was maybe the best part of all this. When she finally became a mindless animal, pounding into it's submissive mate. No distracting thoughts, no worries, just pure power, dominance and pleasure. Oh, if only that could have lasted longer. Unfortunately, Blake's stamina wasn't unlimited, and ultimately, she collapsed onto the equally exhausted body of Taylor Swift, the two friends lying there for a few long seconds, as they desperately tried to get their breath back.

Then Blake very slowly got off of the other girl, the dildo leaving Taylor's abused backside with an obscene sound. Then, without needing to be told, the bottom showed the top her handiwork, which unfortunately, brought back thoughts of Mistress Anna.

Taylor felt guilty about doing this without permission, but hopefully this would lead to her being punished later? It was just, she was so used to having a certain amount of time to recover from a butt fucking, and then show herself off. And in this case, she definitely had the motivation to do so, and she was hoping for a second anal pounding.

Ideally many of them over the course of the night, which was something she was used to receiving from just about any top, and Mistress Blake definitely hadn't been an exception in the past. Also, there was the fact that her mouth was already watering at the thought of tasting her own ass, making her restless. So yes, she jumped the gun a little bit, but she was sure that Mistress Blake didn't really mind, given that she was getting Taylor Swift spreading her cheeks directly in front of her, showing off her gape.

Showing off the ass hole Mistress Blake had left stretched open, wide and deep, proving what a great butt fucker she was. And yeah, Taylor had definitely contributed to that anal pounding, and she was pretty much permanently loose back there, thanks to years of wearing plugs and being anally defiled. But Mistress Blake definitely deserved some credit, and hopefully that, along with the sight itself, would reinvigorate her.

That was definitely the case for Taylor, as she was already eager to go again. Well, she was a shameless butt slut, addicted to being fucked in the ass. But again, it was all about the return of their energy. And sure enough, after leaving herself exposed like that for a little while, the famous singer got the order she craved.

"Very nice." Blake said hoarsely, knowing what was expected of her. She then quickly added, "Now get over here, and suck my dick."

"Yes, Mistress Blake. Thank you, Mistress Blake." Taylor replied gratefully, and quickly did as she was told.

To be fair, Taylor did pause once her lips were about an inch away from that ass flavoured cock, so she could look up into Mistress Blake's eyes with a wicked grin on her face, then keeping eye contact with her as she opened her mouth, and took the dildo inside it. She even kept her eyes open while savouring the taste, although it was hard. Especially as she was busy moaning happily.

Eventually though, she allowed her eyes to close, so she could savour the simple pleasure of bobbing her head up and down the strap-on which had just pummelled her butt, eventually deep throating the entire length, like the well-trained cock sucker she had been turned into by dominant women, just like Mistress Blake.

Sadly, for whatever reason, Mistress Blake continued to be off her game today, refusing to give Taylor any encouragement for her fine work. Ironically, not stroking her hair, or calling her a cock sucking whore, was actually a more effective punishment for her disobedience than any spanking would have been. Still, something seemed off. Of course, it was not Taylor's place to question such things.

After all, she was just a worthless bottom, there to be used by this superior woman. Thankfully, she very much continued to be used. Just not initially in the way she was hoping for. Although it was something she was very familiar with, thanks to Mistress Beyonce's love of getting some attention herself.

"Kiss my ass!" Blake abruptly ordered, surprising herself. Then she more forcefully added, "Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, pucker up, and kiss my booty. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, show me just how much you appreciate me fucking that slutty little ass of yours. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, kiss it like the butt kissing bitch you are, Tay-Tay."

"Yes, Mistress Blake. Thank you, Mistress Blake." Taylor replied gratefully, pulling her mouth away from that toy, and then adding while the top got into position, "Oh yes, let me thank you properly. Make me your ass kisser! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, you have such a beautiful booty, Mistress Blake. It would be my honour to kiss it. Oh please, let me.

Mmmmmmmmmm, that looks soooooooooooo gooooooooodddddddddd, mmmmmmmmm! So, yummy. Oh yes Mistress Blake, ohhhhhhhhhh, thank you for this privilege. I love kissing ass. Almost as much as I love getting my own fucked. Oh please, fuck me in the ass again, Mistress Blake. I'm an anal whore, who needs it."

Blake rolled her eyes at how quickly Taylor made this about her, and her insatiable ass. Because of course, she wanted to be ass fucked some more. And to be fair, Blake fully intended to oblige. But first, she wanted some attention. The same attention that Mistress Beyonce was famous for loving after an ass pounding. That being, getting her own booty kissed.

And there was no better role model for her then her Black Mistress. Hell, maybe this helped with the urge to try getting butt fucked? No, she was being silly. Of course her Black Dom didn't have submissive feelings. Hell, if anything, having her ass kissed like this just made Blake feel better about herself.

Especially considering this wasn't just her friend, or any girl doing it, but the world-famous Taylor Swift, literally pressing her lips to Blake's butt cheeks, first one, then the other, before going back and forth. Oh yes, this megastar literally covered her ass in kisses, and Blake had never felt more like a top. And she loved that. She really did. Hell, it was what she lived for. So, why did this feel off?

And why had it felt that way the entire night? Honestly, Blake wasn't sure she wanted to ask that question, given that without being asked, Taylor pressed her face in between her cheeks, and started licking her ass hole, causing Blake's eyes to go wide, and for her to let out a loud and happy gasp.

Which really, really shouldn't be a big deal. Blake got rimmed all the time. Lots of tops did. It was normal, as it could be a symbol of power, just as much as preparation for an ass fucking. But then again, this was the first time she was receiving a rim job, after being butt fucked by Mistress Anna. And despite the fact that it hadn't been her first time, Blake found herself imagining it was that tiny top behind her now.

And this wasn't any kind of revenge fantasy. No, exactly the opposite. In fact, it was a memory of something which had already happened. Namely, Blake Lively being topped by little Anna Kendrick. And God help her, but Blake Lively was craving more of it in that moment.

She then found her hand wandering down to her pussy, and beginning to rub it. Gently at first, but with increasing enthusiasm. Especially when the other girl started not only licking up and down, but swirling her tongue all around, and then even pushing it inside of that forbidden hole. Something that thanks to Mistress Anna, she got further with than ever before.

Hell, Blake Lively got her ass tongue fucked by Taylor Swift, which was easily one of the most embarrassing experiences of her life. And yet also, one of the hottest. Which had her considering using her strap-on on herself. Or worse, attaching it to her friend, and anally riding Taylor Swift, of all people. Oh God, what the fuck was happening to her?

12