A Simple High School Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil was speechless at this point. Holly had never been into blowjobs, so Katy's was the best one he'd had by far; the shock of the scene and Katy's eagerness to blow him (and some worry about John's reaction) were probably the only reasons he lasted as long as he did. Now he was sprawled on the couch, still breathing heavily from his orgasm, watching Katy's body shudder as she was slammed from behind by her coworker. He risked looking up at the guy.

Steve's face was all smiles, even as Phil made eye contact. He just shook his head. "Fuck I've wanted her since I started working there," he explained.

"Ohhh fuck yes, take me. Fuck me. Then Phil will be hard again and can fuck me some more," Katy said, her voice like one long moan.

"Don't worry dude," Steve said, "I'll pull out so you get clean pussy."

Phil could already feel his cock throbbing, desperate to get blood flowing again.

John had his hands full with Holly's breasts, the bouncing of the mounds too enticing for him to just watch. She had slowed down her motion, and now that he fondled her she moved to grinding herself on his cock. The sensation wasn't as stimulating as before, but it was still nice and John got a bit of a rush at Holly's reaction; her whole body writhed like a snake as she worked her hips back and forth with his cock embedded in her. Her eyes were closed and she seemed lost in her own world.

He moved one hand to cup her ass again and help or just feel her movements as his mouth descended on the free breast, sucking on it and nibbling her nipple a bit. Katy found that kind of thing stimulating; it drove Holly nuts. Her hands, previously holding her hair up as she ground atop him, came down and pulled his head against her breast desperately.

"Suck it, nibble, fuck that feels so good," Holly moaned.

Her grinding increased. She'd spread so much of her juice on him that she slid easily along John's thighs, her clit slamming into his crotch each time. John just held onto her, realizing he was a live dildo for her at the moment.

Her movements suddenly got frantic and he felt her shudder. Her nails dug into his head and his crotch felt even wetter as she came. After a moment she stopped, simply sitting with his hard cock still deep in her vagina, John feeling little aftershocks ripple through the muscles.

"Think you can get it in me?" Anya asked Noah.

He wasn't fully hard, he knew, but he was desperately hoping he was hard enough. He nodded regardless and Anya lay back on the couch. "You want to see these titties as you fuck me, don't you? Yeah, you do. Come on, get between my thighs. Blow your load in the head cheerleader."

Her words alone got him harder, though not all the way. He positioned himself with his hand. The outside of her pussy only felt damp with sweat and he suddenly worried she was completely acting for them. Then his thumb found and parted her labia and he found a whole bunch of bottled up heat and juices. Even three-quarters hard he was able to slip in. Anya grinned and let out a little groan as he entered her, slipping all the way to the hilt before he realized it. He paused in shock for a second, taking in the view of his cock buried in the Indian goddess laying on the couch in front of him. She giggled a little, reveling in the awe Noah looked at her with, then twitched her own hips to give him a push. He quickly got the idea and began thrusting, slowly at first. Soon, though, she felt him hardening again, the rigid flesh pushing the walls of her pussy apart pleasantly as he thrust into her.

"You're fucking the wrong guy Katy," she called across the room, "It only counts if it's the one you had in your mouth.

"She's right sweet cheeks," Marissa confirmed a little breathlessly. Her own experience was exhilarating and exhausting. She'd tried to be careful and control the penetration, but her legs weren't up for that; she did drama, not track and certainly not lifting. She'd eventually just sort of sat back on Henry's stomach. The guy had rolled with it, and now she was perched on him, her feet on his knees, as he thrust up into her. She hoped the angle was good enough for him. For her it was amazing as the head of his cock scraped into and past her g-spot with every thrust. She'd responded to Anya's comment blindly, not able to really focus on Katy. She wondered if she dared tell Henry he could put a finger in her other hole. It was risky to give any guy permission to do anything with your ass; they tended to treat the slightest concession as an open invitation, but she was almost beyond caring.

"Fuck it, switch," Katy moaned out. She'd been jerking Phil for a little while and she thought he had enough stiffness to get in her. She wanted to let Steve keep hammering away, but she didn't want to give up on the contest completely. She moaned a bit as her vagina was left empty and dripping as the guys repositioned. Soon the stiff glistening cock of Steve was in front of her face. She'd tasted herself every way except directly so she had no problem taking Steve's cock in her mouth. He was just slightly longer than Phil but his cock was a bit thinner. She deep throated him without a second thought, his head going straight down her throat. As great as it was to start, it got even better for him as she let out a moan when Phil pushed his cock into her pussy.

Phil was still a bit dazed by the whole thing and just stayed still, buried inside her, until she thrust her own body back at him. Her ass bouncing against his hips reminded him of his job and he began thrusting.

Unfortunately for Katy, Noah and Anya were in a groove by then. Noah's chin-length, loose hair shifted back and forth as he plowed the cheerleader beneath him, who was either genuinely enjoying it or putting on a very believable show for him. One of her hands had her own tit in a death grip, the dark nipple poking out from her fingertips, while the other breast shifted back and forth wildly and her hand kept a grip on the couch. Noah's eyes stayed just as wide as when she'd first walked naked into the pool house. She seemed to notice that for the first time and surprised him by pulling him down for a deep French kiss. It fouled his rhythm again, but when the kiss broke she told him, "Keep fucking me you horny bastard; I want my pussy full of your cum," and he got right back to it.

The slap of his hips against her was drowned out by a little shriek. People who could looked over and saw Marissa curling into a fetal ball atop Henry, his cock practically a blur as it slammed into her pussy. He still wasn't going balls deep but the fullness and direct rubbing on her G-spot drove her over the edge and sent her to shuddering. The contractions of her pussy were more than he counted on and he gripped her hips as he started cumming. His first shot went inside, but then the angles made his cock pop out and ropes of white jizz shot up onto her stomach and hips. She uncurled slowly and spread herself on top of him as both their orgasms subsided.

"Oh god," John said, feeling overwhelmed by the erotic tableau of the room.

"Do it," Holly purred into his ear as he thrust into her from below. She'd risen up a bit and gave him room to thrust up into her pussy, and he'd been going strong for the last few minutes as she reveled in the post-orgasmic glow and the feeling of his cock getting harder and harder inside her.

"Holly...Holly I'm-"

Holly kissed him and tweaked one of his nipples and that did it. His hands grabbed her hips in a death grip and he slammed into her with finality. She felt the throbbing of his cock inside her and moaned into his ear.

"I lied," she said into his ear.

"What?" John said dumbly.

"I'm not borrowing you for a week. I'm seducing you for a week. I want this cock, and I want you. I'll be the dirtiest sex slut than Katy ever was for you. You can tie me up, whip me, piss on me, whatever you want. And I won't do stupid shit like make you find other people to fuck me. One week, Carter. Then you're mine."

John didn't really process what he heard, his mind still muddled from the powerful orgasm, but he watched Holly walk over to the threesome with Katy in the middle.

"All right, Katy, you've sucked enough cock for now. You like swallowing your boyfriend's cum, right?" Holly said as she pushed Steve away gently and dropped on the couch in front of her supposed BFF. She spread her legs and yanked Katy's head down between her thighs before Katy could really react, but apparently she didn't care.

"Oh yeah. Fuck your tongue is going crazy," Holly said. She looked over at Steve and said, "Sorry, I can be a bit of a demanding bitch sometimes. But if you bring your cock back over I promise I'll treat it nice."

Steve stepped forward immediately and Holly swallowed as much of him as she could, despite the grimace she had as she did. Then John saw movement out of the corner of his eye.

Anya walked toward Marissa, her usual poise and posture off a little bit. Looking back, John saw a dazed but obviously post-orgasmic Noah resting on the couch much as he was, following Anya's retreat.

"I've got cum in my pussy you skinny bitch," Anya said.

"And what do you want to do about that?" Marissa asked, still sounding a bit breathless.

"I want you to lick it out while I give you the best oral you've ever had," Anya said.

"I don't remember a sixty-nine being part of-"

Marissa's objection was cut off as Anya pulled her head up for a kiss. Their mouths opened wide almost immediately and the guys all cheered (Holly's and Katy's mouths were still occupied).

When they pulled apart, Anya said, "A little birdie told me you wanted to fuck a cheerleader. Now lay your ass down so I can sit on your face."

Marissa rolled off Henry and got on her back on the floor. Anya stood over her with spread legs for a second, then lowered herself on Marissa's face. She let out a loud, almost desperate moan as Marissa's tongue went to work; Noah had gotten her close with his pounding but she had needed more. Marissa gave it to her.

She let herself enjoy the oral attention for a few moments, then she lowered her face to the pale, smooth pussy of the thin girl beneath her. She swiped up a few stray strands of cum before parting the lips with her tongue. Girls could go two ways after an orgasm; either it worked them up and set them up for a cycle of more, or they went partly numb and needed twice the attention. Either way, she started hard, sucking most of Marissa's upper lips and clit into her mouth and setting her tongue to lash every lip, fold, and nub she found.

Steve, already worked up from the blowjob by Katy, didn't last that long in Holly's mouth. She took the first blast but quickly pulled Steve's cock out and pointed it down. Ropes of his cum landed on Katy's back and head as Holly kept holding her tight against her pussy. Katy's tongue was nearly a vibrator by then, frantically flicking against her lips and clit. She could feel a rushed orgasm building and pulled Katy's head tight against her. Katy made louder noises and Holly realized as she looked down that she probably couldn't breathe. Then she was shocked as Katy's eyes rolled up. She wasn't passing out, though; her body shook and she yelled into Holly's crotch.

"Ohhh fuck she's gripping me! It's squeezing my cock. Yeah!" Phil cried out as Katy's orgasm clenched her pelvic muscles. Holly let go of her friend's head.

"Fuuuck!" Katy howled as Phil grunted, pumping her orgasming tunnel full of his second load of the night.

Katy dropped off the couch and crawled on all fours toward the two other girls. She made quite a sight with cum decorating her body and dripping down her thighs. Her eyes seemed unfocused as she approached Marissa and Anya. She made for Marissa's head and pushed Anya to the side when she got there. Anya let out a squeal of protest but soon relented when Marissa's fingers found her dripping hole and filled it, pumping in and out while her thumb grazed the hardened clit. She'd already cum once on Marissa's face, something Katy discovered immediately upon kissing the pale girl while her hands worked on the nipples pointing up from her gravity-flattened chest.

Holly wasn't eager to jump on any of the guys, though she did slide up behind Phil and casually began cupping his flaccid member as they all watched the lesbian threesome taking place on the floor. Anya had lifted one of Marissa's legs to get a better angle on her slit, exposing her ass to those with the right angle, while she herself had her own ass up and on display for everyone on the other side of the room, who could also watch as Marissa's fingers pumped between the dark lips of Anya's pussy, briefly exposing the pink folds inside her sex that seemed extra bright against her labia. Katy moved her head to Marissa's neck to kiss and lick there, leaving the waify girl to moan aloud as Katy continued to torture her nipples. Marissa's free hand cupped and fondled Katy's breasts, dangling below her as she bent over. Katy's pussy and asshole remained in full view, the engorged and slightly gaping slit of her vagina still leaking cum from Phil's climax.

No one kept time but neither did anyone care until Marissa's moans got louder with heavier breaths between. Her raised leg bent and nearly wrenched Anya's head off as she shoved Katy away and arched her back, cumming from the oral attentions of the cheerleader.

"Anya," Marissa panted after a minute, "Anya's the better slut."

"Fucking right I am," Anya said. She looked at Noah. "You got tape in here?" she asked.

"Um...uh...somewhere," he said.

"Get it," she said.

It seemed to be intermission and everyone grabbed some water and/or another sip of booze as Noah scrambled. Katy still seemed completely out of it, though she drank a shot and some water when Anya basically poured them down her throat. Then Noah came back with the towel and a roll of duct tape.

"Naughty sluts can't control themselves; they only think with their pussy," Anya declared.

She took the towel and wiped several times between Katy's thighs, drying off her lips and wiping away most of the cum. Then she tore a strip of duct tape off.

"Good thing you're shaved bare, bitch. As your punishment for losing, your pussy is off-limits," Anya declared, placing the strip along Katy's snatch, completely covering and sealing her pussy, "If you want more cock, it's going in your mouth or in your ass."

"And as further punishment," Anya declared, standing up and walking toward John, "Your boyfriend's going to fuck me."

She bent forward and caught John's lips with her mouth. John was surprised at how much enthusiasm and feeling seemed to be behind the kiss. He was even more shocked when her hands grabbed his and placed them on her tits. Her breasts were almost too large for his hands, and when he squeezed he reveled in the feeling of the tit flesh bulging between his fingers as her nipples pressed into his palm.

That was to be the go signal for everyone else. Katy still seemed lost in her own world and simply moaned when Henry placed his mostly-hard member in front of her face. She spent the next several minutes licking and sucking on the engorged head before trying to swallow him, a task she only partially succeeded at. Marissa grabbed Noah and Steve by their cocks and pulled them over so they were both in easy reach for her to take them into her mouth. She talked to them as she traded off blowing each, but nobody else could make out what they said. Holly, meanwhile, had escalated her casual fondling to actively sucking on Phil's cock. He was much more with it than when he'd been with Katy, and after a bit of maneuvering on both their parts she soon settled her pussy down on his face, moaning onto his cock as his tongue went to work between her thighs.

The lesbian show from earlier had been enough to get most of the guys well on the way to recovery, except for Phil and Noah who'd already had two orgasms apiece. Despite that, Holly and Marissa were enthusiastic at getting them back up. John saw Steve scurry off briefly while Marissa sat Noah down and really started her head bobbing in his lap, but then he got distracted himself.

Anya pulled away from their kiss and turned around. She got him to scoot forward so his ass was only half on the couch cushion and put her hands on his knees. Then her legs went out to either side of him. Then they kept going out. He got a slow-mo showing of her ass descending past his face and down toward his cock as she did a split on the couch, his hands gripping thighs that felt like steel cables beneath warm memory foam. One of her hands vanished briefly to grip his cock and line it up to sink right into her sex as she completed the split. He thought he was lucky he'd already cum once, otherwise the show she just put on might have finished him on insertion.

Once he was inside her, he felt Anya lean forward and put more weight on his legs, then she basically started twerking on his cock, her ass undulating up and down with her legs out to the sides. It was fairly shallow thrusting, but the sight was mesmerizing.

"Oh fuck. No keep going....fuuuuuck!" Marissa's voice called across the room. Everyone looked over and most gasped.

She'd gotten Noah hard enough to mount again. Steve's brief disappearance had been to retrieve a bottle of liquid he held in one hand. The other hand was on Marissa's shoulders, while her hand was on his cock and he was pushing forward. Noah helped by spreading her ass cheeks, meaning everyone could see she was taking Steve in her backdoor.

"Oh fuck that's so fucking tight!" Steve said.

"Dude am I feeling your cock?" Noah said.

"Shut the fuck up nerd," Marissa said, "I will rip your balls off if you ruin this for me. Now both of you fuck my holes."

That was the last coherent thing Marissa said for a while. Both guys began thrusting as they were able. They started slow, commenting about tightness, but Marissa just began wailing and moaning as her limits were tested. Her pussy wasn't nearly as full as it had been with Henry, but her ass was full of Steve now. His cock was a little thinner than his peers, but in her ass it might as well have been a telephone pole. The pain, burning, and tingling from newly stimulated nerves mixed with the pleasant but raw feeling of an overfucked pussy and overwhelmed her. "Full" and "more" were the only clear words either of her partners made out, and soon they stopped worrying about hurting her, ignored whatever contact they made with each other, and just fucked her.

"Fuck that's hot," Anya observed while she polished John's cock with her own snatch. She turned to him and said softly, "use a finger."

"What?" John said.

"Don't get any ideas; your cock's not going anywhere near my ass. But sometimes I like a little attention back there. Start playing with the hole."

John's brain still worked well enough not to question it, and soon Anya was moaning as his thumb circled and pressed around the spongy muscle of her anal star. It was fairly slick from the sweat and the juice that had trickled down earlier, and he literally pushed the limit by slipping in up to his first knuckle. He was rewarded with a moan from her, so he kept his thumb inserted and even began pumping a little while Anya increased the speed of her grinding.

"Dude," Henry called out to Steve. An entire conversation of head nods went back and forth, then Steve tossed over the bottle of lube or lotion he'd gotten. Henry snagged it and pulled Katy off his cock. He pushed her onto her back on the couch, then had her grip her knees to hold her legs up as far as possible. Katy seemed so out of it Steve briefly worried she'd been drugged somehow, but then Holly appeared next to him.

"Let me help you stud; she gets like this when she's cum a few times," Holly said.