A Simple High School Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took the bottle and upended it, drizzling the clear liquid like sauce all over Henry's cock and Katy's now exposed asshole.

"Yeah, honey, you're going to have a nice big black cock in your ass. Do you want that? Huh? Well it doesn't matter does it, because you're a little slut and you need to be fucked, and because you couldn't get my ex off fast enough while you were eating my cunt, now your only option is to take him in your pooper."

Holly gripped Henry's cock and lined it up for him, then nodded at him to go for it. Katy let out a wail as his head popped past her sphincter, but Holly muffled her with her hand immediately.

"Stop whining, you cunt; you love it up the ass. Come on, get it in her. Yeah see her hips twitching? She loves this. Phil," Holly called behind her, "My pussy's missed your cock and it wants it back. Ohhhhh yeah. Yeah, fuck me. We never did doggy when we were together did we? Yeah grip my hips like that. Fuck that hits different."

Holly reveled in the feeling of her first doggy fuck and the stimulation of watching Katy's sodomization. Her friend's asshole looked red and stretched to the limit, and Henry wasn't being gentle. Her legs quivered and bounced around as he hammered his cock into her rear. Holly shocked herself when she felt a quick, intense orgasm rip through her body as Phil kept pounding her pussy. She'd forgotten he was on his third round and he didn't even pause as her cunt spasmed around his tool.

"Fuck! It's too fucking tight!" Steve called out. His tandem pistoning with Noah paused as he unloaded into Marissa's ass. She had tears running down her face and wasn't speaking clearly anymore, but both men felt her shudder as he filled her ass. As Steve pulled out she dropped to the floor and spun around, then shocked both of them by grabbing for Steve's cock and bringing it to her mouth.

"Fuckin' A," Steve said. He looked over at the dazed and still hard Noah and said, "Get in that ass."

"But...you just-"

"Dude, get the fuck over yourself. How long's it gonna be before some chick wants you in her ass? You want more, honey?" Steve asked, looking at Marissa. She nodded, wide eyed.

Steve pushed Noah up and Noah blindly walked behind her. The lube and cum already present, plus the juice from her pussy, let him slide into her slightly gaping asshole. She moaned at the reintroduction of something to her rear chute, sending pleasant tingles up Steve's cock as she continued fellating it.

"Yeah, that ass is gonna be a wide open tunnel by the end of tonight isn't it honey?" Steve said as he lay back to enjoy the tongue bath on his cock.

Holly realized Katy was trying to say something through her hand so she took it away and moved closer to hear, "Please...please?"

"Oh you want something?" she said quietly to her wide-eyed friend, "You want me to rub you through the tape? Maybe play with your nipples? Give you a nice kiss?"

Katy nodded frantically. Holly leaned down but gripped Katy's chin to turn it away.

"You don't get any of that shit," Holly wispered fiercely, "because you're a whore, and whores get fucked. It doesn't matter what they want! Oh you like that? You like being a dirty whore, taking a cock up your ass? That's what you want, because you're a slut. You want to cum from nothing but someone fucking your ass with a big cock. Or maybe you desperately want to be a whore? Yeah, that's right isn't it? I'm gonna find a dollar, and Henry's going to drop it right on your chest as he plows your ass."

Katy suddenly let out a shriek and curled up, her whole body shaking as an anal orgasm overwhelmed her. Henry and Holly both held her steady enough for Henry to keep going, though, and she continued getting ass fucked while she worked through her orgasm.

"Yeah, that's right," Holly continued, "you get off on being a whore. Don't worry honey, I'll be a nice pimp. I'll only line up the dirtiest, roughest guys for your gangbangs. We'll find a nice dirty mattress somewhere and strip you on it so they can fill all your holes, then when they've filled you up and covered you with cum you can crawl over to me and stick your tongue up my ass while I fuck your boyfriend."

Katy's breaths were all moans by then, but Holly could see her muscles rippling and quivering; she was still cumming, chaining off of the first one, as Henry plowed her ass. She had to stop talking as Phil kicked into a higher gear behind her, absolutely slamming into her as he raced toward his own orgasm. He unloaded into his ex when she was very close to cumming herself, but rather than demand he keep going, she pulled off of him and immediately sat on Katy's face again, feeding her another secondhand load of cum. Katy didn't even hesitate to give her friend another tongue bath, and soon Holly gripped Henry's shoulders hard for balance as her cunt spasmed and shoved even more of Phil's spunk out.

Compared to the rest of the room, John and Anya's coupling was almost tender, but they'd moved past slow. The novelty of the split wore off and wore out both of them and they moved to regular doggy after Anya quietly admitted she wanted John's thumb to stay put in her ass. She now had herself braced on the arm of the couch, her back arched a bit so John could have a handful of tit while his cock and finger pushed into her. She came quietly, his only clues her balled fists and the sudden squeezing his cock and finger felt inside her. He continued his thrusting right through it, and soon Anya was begging him to cum and fill her pussy up again. It only took another thirty seconds or so for him to do so, splashing her insides with his second load of the night.

When he finished, she surprised him by turning around and giving him another deep kiss, her breasts pressing nicely against his chest while her hand fondled his balls. Pulling back from the lip-lock, she said, "I love to taste myself," then dropped to his crotch and began cleaning up his shaft.

The last two guys finished almost at the same time. Marissa had finished her oral work on Steve and was simply laying in his lap as Noah pumped away and filled her ass with his third load. She didn't move after he pulled out, just staying there basking in the afterglow and letting Noah watch as her asshole twitched and tried to close back up, cum running out of it and down her legs, which were an absolute mess of sex juice.

Henry's finish was more of a production, with him letting out a roar that triggered Katy to scream, though she was muffled by Holly's pussy, still covering her face. Holly wore a smug smile and let out a little shiver as her BFF cried out between her thighs, either from a small orgasm or just visceral pleasure at the scene. Phil, the closest other person, could vaguely hear her saying "that's a good whore."

Anya, seemingly the most coherent of the crowd, called out "showers?"

Noah gestured vaguely to the back of the house. Anya stood up and walked over to Phil, saying to him, "would you like to help wash me?"

Phil was dismayed as he knew he had no chance of getting hard again (something Anya actually counted on), but wasn't going to pass up the chance to put his hands all over her teenage dream body. Holly similarly grabbed John's hand and pulled him back, but she did get him hard again and made him give her a quickie in the shower with him holding her up by her ass and bracing against the wall.

By the time they finished, Anya and Steve were gone and Marissa was showering with Noah. Henry just awkwardly said he was good and he and Phil left.

Katy hadn't moved from the couch and looked like a disaster. Sex juices and sweat still coated her body, her hair was all over the place and she sprawled across the couch, her head lolling as she drooled onto her own shoulder. Holly and John dressed themselves, then found Katy's yoga pants and loose T-shirt. Neither tried to bother with her bra, and they couldn't find any panties for her. John briefly examined the duct tape still covering her pussy, but Holly sneered "Leave it." John gathered Katy into his arms and walked out with Holly.

"How the fuck did you get Anya here anyway?" Holly asked as they walked.

"Boyfriend's hardcore. Purity ring, father's a pastor. He buys into it. Anya's just as much of a slut as me." Katy stopped and giggled. "Better slut I guess now. She hasn't had a cock for a year."

"Doesn't seem like enough to get her to come to this," John said.

Katy giggled again. "I also got a picture," she said, pronouncing "picture" very carefully, "Of her, eatin' me out, long time ago. Told her I'd send it to her boyfriend."

John stopped walking in shock, and he saw Holly was wide-eyed too. "Don't look at me like that. She wanted to come. And she wanted to cum," Katy declared, giggling again, "But she couldn't just admit it. Needed to convince herself she was forced to do it. Stupid slut."

John put her in the passenger seat of his car, then when he turned around Holly pressed him against the door and kissed him long and hard, pressing into him enough that he could tell she hadn't put her bra back on either.

"I'll be calling you. A lot," she said as she pulled away and headed for her own vehicle.

As his head spun with the kiss, what she said then, and her declaration during their tryst, he sat in the driver's seat.

"Best boyfriend ever," Katy murmured next to him.