A Simple Mistake

Story Info
A wife finds she can forgive her husband's mistake.
3.6k words
2.86
14.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn stirred and then her eyes popped wide open. There. There it was again, a slight thump emanating from the dark hallway. Dawn nudged her husband laying beside her in bed.

"Bill," she hissed, "Did you here that?"

Dawn's husband rolled over to face her and grunted, "What? Hear What?"

Dawn whispered, "I heard something in the hall. Did you lock the back door when you came to bed?"

Dawn was not a nervous Nellie or anything, but there had been an uptic in burglaries in the last year. That Bill was so damn forgetful about security and locking doors. She was always nagging him about taking just basic precautions. He would be lost without her telling him waht to do.

Bill answered irritably, "Of course I did! I always do." He gave an exasperated sigh of resignation, "Okay, okay, I will go take a look if it makes you feel better."

Bill swung out of bed, stepped into his bedroom slippers, and with a condescending shake of his head toward his unreasonable wife, strode manfully toward the master bedroom door. Dawn sat up, and then stood and took a few timorous steps toward the end of the bed watching her husband. Something just didn't feel right.

Two black shadows swarmed her husband from the hallway causing him to cry out in surprise. There was the glint of a large knife blade in the moonlight streaming through the window. Dawn gave a shriek and stepped back.

A guttural snarl came from the struggling men at the door, "Stand still woman, and nobody will get hurt."

The bedroom light snapped on. Dawn saw two big guys holding Bill helpless in their powerful grasp. One hooked his foot on the chair to Dawn's computer workstation by the hallway door and pulled it over. Working with practiced efficiency, they forced Bill into the chair and rapidly strapped his arms to the chair arms and his ankles to the chair legs leaving her husband helpless.

Bill recovered from the shock of the surprise attack rapidly and tried to defuse the situation. "Okay guys, you win. Take whatever you want; just don't hurt anybody. I have a couple of hundred dollars in my wallet on the dresser there, my wife's jewelry..."

The sandy haired assailant slapped a ball gag into Bill's mouth, silencing Dawn's husband. The man laughed harshly, saying with a menace, "Oh, we don't care about your money, buddy." He stared at Dawn, "We came for your wife."

A terrified Dawn started to retreat but a curt order to hold still brought her to a jarring stop.

She looked at the two men. They wore dark clothes and were big; each one stood a good six inches taller than her husband. They appeared to be solid muscle too. They wore no masks which scared her. Since she and Bill could identify them now, it made her worry about a bad outcome to all of this.

The sandy haired one had scary ice-blue eyes and a strong jaw line. The dark haired one with brown eyes said nothing as he moved quickly to seize their cell phones that were beside the bed. He tossed them carelessly onto the dresser behind her immobilized husband. Bill sat helplessly strapped into the chair with wide eyes trying to comprehend what had happened in the last sixty seconds.

The sandy haired one waved the wicked looking knife at Dawn and said quietly, "Take it all off, honey. You cooperate and be enthusiastic, and nobody gets hurt. I'd hate to cut your husband's balls off right in front of you."

Dawn had no choice. She bravely tried to control the terrified tremor in her voice as she shucked off her nightgown and panties and stuttered, "Okay, I will give you what you want. Just don't hurt my husband. Or me."

The two assailants and her husband stared at the now naked Dawn standing beside the bed. She was a small woman with lovely, long chestnut hair and hazel eyes. She was well formed, not a female bombshell nor an emaciated string-bean model. She was more the cute, lively girl next door type who routinely attracted covert male stares.

Dawn struggled to control her breathing as she contemplated what would come next.

After a minute to admire the naked Dawn, the sandy haired man sheathed the knife, put it in his backpack, and deposited the knapsack on the floor beside her husband. He walked over to Dawn and eased her back into a sitting position on the bed. He gently pushed her flat as he spread her legs. He eased himself down between her legs as he knelt on the floor draping Dawn's legs over his shoulders.

Dawn shuddered as she felt his tongue begin to explore her. The assault was inevitable now. She would steel herself to lie still and not fight though she wanted to.

Oh, damn, his tongue was eliciting some very pleasurable responses from her body. She gasped, gripping the sheet with both hands to ward off the growing sensations. Dawn cursed her body silently, "Traitor, traitor, traitor!"

Dawn glanced desperately at her husband. He sat there helplessly staring wide eyed with the dark haired man standing beside him, also watching intently. She groaned, "No!" But it was too late the primitive reptilian parts of her brain were taking control of her body.

Dawn squirmed and twisted trying to lay still, but it was no use. She began undulating in rhythm with her assailant's efforts and gasping in shocked pleasure. When the orgasm racked her whole body, she half rose pulling the sandy haired man into her with both hands and wailing in ecstacy. He gave her no rest but continued his ministrations on the now wildly thrashing woman.

The dark haired man said conversationally to Dawn's husband, Bill, "That boy is sure a golden tongued fiend. Women just can't get enough of him."

Dawn filled the room with another orgasmic wail.

The dark haired man chuckled to Bill, "Yep, looks like we hit paydirt alright. That wife of yours is sure something."

The sandy haired man stood and quickly shucked his clothes. The panting Dawn took the opportunity to look over at her shocked husband and gasp out, 'Oh baby, I am so sorry. I can't help it."

Whatever her mental regrets, Dawn spread her legs in physical welcome as the sandy haired man came to her. He teased her with the tip of the his penis while sucking her right breast and working her left breast with one hand.

Dawn moaned and thought desperately to herself, "Oh no, no! I can't stand this."

Dawn had sensitive breasts and since puberty had loved for boys and then later men to play with them. They were like a turbo-charge to her already lusty sex drive. It had been five years since she married Bill and since any man but her husband had worked those sensitive teats of hers over like this.

To tell the truth, she and Bill had been in a bit of a marital rut recently. Bill had also been a bit lazy in his bedroom duties of late. This assault was turning into a renaissance of her dormant but powerful sex drive,

Dawn had to admit she was certainly being hauled out of that marital sexual rut gasping and wailing. She wanted to squeal in delight as lovely sensations ran from her head to toe in response to the man's efforts. Still, she had to steel herself and maintain some form of propriety and decorum. After all, her husband was sitting over there and watching.

But oh my god, this guy was driving her crazy, and Dawn was beginning not to care that her husband was watching.

It became too much as the sensations crested again. She gasped out, "Oh for god's sake, fuck me! Fuck me right now!"

Their coupling was vigorous, and Bill and Dawn's marital bed squeaked and groaned under the fury of the copulating couple. They came together with mutual cries of pleasure.

The sandy haired man dressed quickly and took his position standing next to the pinioned Bill. The dark haired man undressed and advanced on Dawn. It was his turn to plunder the wife's lovely female treasures as her husband watched helplessly.

Dawn stared at the dark haied man. He had the biggest dick she had ever seen, even in the porno flicks she and her girlfriends secretly watched sometimes when their husbands were playing golf. A smile flickered at her lips as she muttered, "Oh my, can that thing be real?" Excitedly she thought, "I am certainly about to find out."

The sandy haired man commented pleasantly to Bill next to him, "Ain't that timber of his something. Your wife is going to think she died and went to heaven before he finishes with her. Yep, she's about to get the fucking of a lifetime."

The dark haired man said pleasantly to Dawn as he reached the bed, "Okay baby, I want you on your hands and knees facing your husband this time. I want you to watch each other while I fuck your brains out."

Dawn complied and ended up kneeling on the bed facing her husband maybe six feet away. As the dark haired man entered her, she sucked in her breath with surprise at his size and smiled with anticipation on what was to come. The man slowly penetrated her, eliciting a staccato series of happy "Oh, oh, oh" one after another. Her husband could judge the man's penetration into his wife as Dawn's eyes widened in amazement and pleasure in proportion to his progress. Finally, grasping her shoulders, the man pulled himself all the way into Bill's wife. Dawn threw back her head, closed her eyes and moaned "Oh my God, yes, yes."

Now the man began to ply Bill's wife with gusto. The vigorous slap of flesh on flesh reverberated through the bedroom. Dawn cried her encouragements and wailed in pleasure.

She came with a body wrenching spasm and cries of delight. But this was a bull of a man servicing her. He continued to fuck her to the thunder of flesh slapping flesh without slowing down.

Dawn was beside herself. She thrashed about, throwing her head from side to side and groaning in desperate ecstacy. Finally after what seemed eons, the big man roared as he pulsed his seed deep inside Dawn, triggering another massive orgasm on her part and a long drawn out scream of primaeval pleasure.

The sandy haired man's cell phone rang. He answered with a chirpy, "Hi, there. Yep, everything's fine here. We are just finishing up with the wife now. That was her singing the hallelujah chorus in the background.... What? You gotta be kidding! Hold on."

The sandy haired man reached over and roughly snatched the ball gag from Bill's mouth. The man demanded angrily, "What's your address here?"

A confused Bill stuttered "What? 127 Oak Street. Why?"

The sandy haired man ignored Bill and said back in the phone, "Damn, you're right. We're at 127 Oak.... yeah, I got that.... okay..., I know... will do."

The now dressed dark haired man asked quizzically, "What was that all about?"

The sandy haired man blew out a breath, "Shit, we are at the wrong address. We are supposed to be at 127 Elm Street. The boss says the couple there just called and said they were waiting for us to arrive and get started."

Dawn was sitting up groggily in the bed now and taking gulps of air trying to come back from the heavenly plane to which she had been transported. She asked confusedly, "127 Elm? That's a block over. James and Gertrude Pruit's place. They are librarians. He's at the high school, and she's at the elementary school."

Something dawned on her and she giggled, "This was supposed to be over there! Why those two stuffed shirts! Who would have ever thought? You mean I wasn't just randomly raped in front of my husband by two street thugs?"

The dark haired man laughed and said, "Oh no ma'am, we are professionals. We work for Design-A-Fantasy, LLC. Our motto is 'Making your fantasy come to life.' We just do what the client wants. We never hurt anybody. The knife was just a harmless stage prop."

Bill was hot under the collar and snapped, "You mean my wife was just raped, and I was tied up and made to watch because you got the address wrong. How could this happen?"

The sandy haired man shrugged and answered sheepishly, "Man, we are sorry. It was dark, and the GPS was on the blink. I knew the street was some kind of tree. The back door was unlocked like it was supposed to be."

Dawn gave her husband a smirky grin and laughed, "See, I told you that you forgot to lock the door again."

The sandy haired man mumbled peevishly, "Hey, it was just a natural mistake. It could happen to anybody."

Dawn laughed and relieved now at how things were turning out, teased her husband, "Don't worry, honey, I think I am delighted you forgot to lock the door!"

The sandy haired man said placatingly, "Look folks, we are really, really sorry about all of this, but we really need to get across the street and take care of the Pruit's fantasy for them. They have already paid."

He continued enthusiastically, "The boss said to tell you there will be no charge for tonight; it's pro bono. She will come over tomorrow after lunch to apologize in person and help you design two new fantasy encounters, which will also be on the house. We are going to make it up to you; we promise."

Dawn stood up on wobbly legs and walked unsteadily over to where her husband and the two men were. She said thoughtfully, "So this was all a fantasy assault and rape that the Pruits were paying you to do. How interesting. I would never have dreamed that of them. Hmm, I am certainly inviting Gertrude over for coffee tomorrow so we can compare notes. They sound like very interesting people."

Bill started to splutter, "Now wait a minute..."

Dawn reached over, putting a finger over her husband's lips while saying soothingly, "Hush now, dear. It was just a simple mistake. There was no real harm. I am a big girl and certainly had quite a time. Let's discuss this like adults."

Bill blew out a breath and said sulkily, "I suppose... if you are okay with everything."

Dawn smiled and answered pleasantly, "Oh yes, I am very fine with everything. Their boss has proposed a very satisfactory way to balance the books. I am really looking forward to talking with her. I guess to be fair you get to design the first fantasy but I am claiming the second one."

She turned to the two men and asked brightly, "Can we name request who does our fantasy? I certainly wouldn't mind a repeat of tonight or something like it."

The dark haired man bobbed his head, "Oh yes ma'am. Just say you want Tom, that's me, and Jerry. We'd love to do you again, but the boss, now she has some great ideas to think about too. We are available to fuck you anytime, anyhow, anywhere you all say."

Dawn gave them a beaming smile and said, "Great!"

She reached over and picked up her husband's wallet from the dresser and peered in it. "Ah," she exclaimed, "Looks like Bill has $240 in there." She handed the money over to Tom and Jerry saying, "Here, take this for a tip for your performance tonight. That was over the top."

Bill grumbled, "First they screw my wife, and now I have to tip them for doing a good job!"

Dawn giggled as she replied, "Your wife certainly thinks they earned it, dear."

Jerry slapped his forehead exclaiming, "What am I thinking! That is only half of the fantasy. Come on Tom, let's finish up here and then hustle over to the Pruit's."

The two men moved over to Bill and with practiced ease quickly had the totally confused Bill loose, stripped of his pajamas, and then restrapped him down spreadeagled on his back on the bed.

Jerry explained, "There. In this fantasy the wife has had her fun and now gets to return the favor to her husband who is helpless to resist her."

Dawn clapped her hands and jumped like a little girl squealing, "Oh goody, this is going to be such fun!"

Dawn saw Tom and Jerry out as they really needed to tend to the Pruits. As the trio walked down the hall to the back door, Tom said, "When we were standing by your husband, we wore a GoPro camera so we have a complete video from your husband's perspective. In the confusion we also put out two other cameras so we have quite a bit of video and audio. In about two weeks you will get an edited fifteen minute DVD of tonight. The gal that does that for us is great. She'll edit, enhance, splice it all together, add some music... they always come out great."

Dawn smiled, "Why thank you. That sounds lovely."

Jerry added, "We have a little ad blurb with the company's contact info at the beginning and end of the video so be sure to show it to your friends and family. Some of them may want to give us a whirl too."

At the back door, Dawn gave her recent lovers a quick kiss of thanks and then closed and locked the door behind them. Still naked, Dawn returned to Bill with a bottle of Chardonnay in a bucket of ice and a single wine glass.

Dawn poured herself a glass of wine, took a sip, and then sat on the bed next to Bill. She ran a sharp nail seductively along his cheek and chin as she cooed, "Oh Bill, I have really wanted to do a bondage thing with you for a long time. I just never could get up my nerve to ask."

She took another sip of wine and laughed with excitement. "You know I have been reading all about this. I read all of the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy last summer and have a new how-to book that I have been reading. It is important not to rush. I am well sated now, and we have all the rest of the night to concentrate on you. I think this will be something you will always remember."

Dawn leaned over and began to kiss Bill, slowly at first, then more passionately. She teased him with her tongue. He was breathing heavily now and erect as a skyscraper.

She nuzzled his ear and grasped his balls lightly in one hand. Then she whispered as she kissed his ear and squeezed his balls to the boundary of pain, "And remember honey, pain and pleasure are simply opposite sides of the same coin."

EPILOGUE

The next morning Dawn awoke at seven to bright sunshine streaming in the bedroom window. She glanced fondly at her naked husband sprawled next to her. He was sleeping like a baby, snoring lightly, bless his heart.

She giggled as she contemplated the preceding night. She was a little stiff and sore, but my goodness what a night!

She had tortured her husband for over an hour after Tom and Jerry left. While Bill lay there shackled and helpless, she skillfully deployed lips, tongue, fingers, hair, teats, and ass to excite, tease, and titillate her poor husband. When he was on the verge of bursting, she would sit back and sip her wine while verbally teasing him. Oh, she had him in a frantic tizzy the whole time. When he calmed down she started her erotic, teasing assault on him again.

Finally, she mounted him. She had never seen him so erect and hard. Slowly she slid him in her as Bill groaned to hurry. She meant to fuck him slowly, but her own desires were overwhelming. They coupled in a wild ecstasy of thrust and counter-thrust accompanied with squeals, groans, and moans of delight. Exhausted and spent, she released Bill from his restrains, and they both collapsed into a very satisfied slumber.

Dawn whispered to her sleeping husband, "Oh baby, we are going to have to do this bondage thing again, soon."

Dawn guessed next time it would be her turn to be restrained and helpless and let her husband savor his revenge for last night's torture. She grinned in anticipation.

Dawn slipped from the bed and padded into the kitchen. She eschewed her robe feeling no need for any false modesty this morning. She cut on the oven and pulled out a box of blueberry muffin mix.

Bill would arrive soon with a ravenous appetite so she would provide blueberry muffins and maybe an omelet. Her husband would get a kick out of her cooking in the nude.

There would be muffins left over for Gertrude Pruit when Dawn invited her over for coffee later this morning. She wanted to compare notes with her and her experience with Tom and Jerry. Dawn also wanted to pick her brain about other potential fantasy ideas that Gertrude and James might have tried or thought about. After all the Design-A-Fantasy, LLC president was coming over this afternoon to help them to design two new complimentary fantasies, and Dawn wanted to be prepared. That will be fun.

12