All Comments on 'A Simple Mistake'

by Santee110x

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
SyzyguySyzyguy8 months ago

Neat little twist :)

jazzharpjazzharp8 months ago

That was different. I love it. Now I need to see what else you've written.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Some fun and games!

3

timrivtimriv8 months ago

Would have been better if hubby didn’t understand and divorcing her after charging the guys with rape and the wife refusing to go along with it. The wife finding herself pregnant would have put the icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"... He continued enthusiastically, "The boss said to tell you there will be no charge for tonight; it's pro bono. She will come over tomorrow after lunch to apologize in person and help you design two new fantasy encounters, which will also be on the house. We are going to make it up to you; we promise."...

Bill's response to Dawn about this information should have been "Forget it! You already got your fantasy! And this isn't over yet as I am calling my lawyer!"

JBEdwardsJBEdwards8 months ago

Santee, you never disappoint. I imagine everything was enhanced by a factor of a zillion or so, given that Dawn and Bill thought it was a real rape -- well, I guess it was in fact a real double rape, albeit not with the anticipated dire consequences of murder or mutilation, given no masks were worn. The relief from learning it was their neighbors' fantasy was doubtless overwhelming, and somehow authorized Dawn to relax about both the rape and her physical enjoyment of it, thereby permitting a psychological enjoyment of it all. I see a real friendship blossoming between the Elm Street and the Oak Street neighbors. Somehow, you didn't seem to manage to throw some Dutch Elm disease into the mix, but I can live with that. Another great Santee story -- thank you. Five stars, of course. ~~JB

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ8 months ago

Bill doesn’t come down for breakfast, he packs a couple of suitcases and leaves. Dawn is served, the fantasy company is served. Tom and Jerry are arrested for assault. The rape charges are dropped since Dawn won’t testify against then which helps Bill in the divorce. Then one night James Pruitt is badly beaten. No one is ever charged. Bill gets a huge settlement from the fantasy company, moves to Florida and finds a better woman.

Bham487Bham4878 months ago

Pretty disgusting.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now8 months ago

That was pretty good!

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Love it. The accident has reinvigorated the marriage

GamblnluckGamblnluck8 months ago

So Bill just goes, "A mistake? Oh that makes me feel SO much better! No problem." Bullshit.He'd have called the police or hunted the guys down himself.

Rocky62Rocky628 months ago

He was restrained all night? Lucky the lack of blood didnt cause damage to bis hands, or amputation.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Felonious criminal charges of unauthorized entry, trespassing, common assault, unlawful restraint, communicating threats and multiple counts of sexual assault do not translate into a simple mistake in any language except that spoken by cuckold and slut.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So what? Why is it implied that Bill was also pleased with all this mess, as the joyful wife suggests? Won't he stuff these blueberry muffins into her smiling, contented mouth when he wakes up? Judging by the beginning of the story, Bill's character is presented as quite conservative and down-to-earth. And something tells me that it will be bad for everyone who was responsible or participated in the "simple mistake" last night, including the still enthusiastic Dawn...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Timriv if was right. They wouldn't have made it to the door before I was on the phone to police. Slut would have been gone for asking for a repeat.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wife should have fought back. Criminal negligence against company. Video to all her family. Faithful loving wife would be kicking and screaming biting the usual things you would attempt while being raped.

MountainMan1336MountainMan13368 months ago

2 Stars!!! If those jokers had of come into my house, they would have both taken .45 slugs in their chests. A mistake like that could and would cause a lot of hostility in their marriage especially since the wife was such a cheating slut. Divorce is thde only answer in a case like that.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd28 months ago

Truly a horrible story about a man forced to be a cuck and he supposedly instantly likes it. And the supposed rapists are way too casual in their f-ck-up in getting the wrong house. Too over the top BS.

I mean seriously, the owner agreed not to charge them for the illegal acts. The wife may not complain, but the husband sure should have and had the cops involved in atleast the illegal restraint. Wife needs to be kicked to the curb too.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written but story wise I can't see that happening. The guy would be screaming and when he finds out it was a "mistake" he would still be bullshit and call the cops. As for the wife, she would be terrified and need therapy. If she DOES act like this and enjoyed it and said so the husband would divorce in a second. No one wants to marry a slut like that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well that's a divorce and probably jail for her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Have the fuckers arrested for rape, illegal restraint and the wife served with divorce

wheelman53wheelman538 months ago

I would press charges for assault Illegal restraint and if the wife did not call rape divorce her sorry ass.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So, they raped his wife and then his wife raped him but you can't figure out to put this load of crap in NonConsent?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wife should be tied to a chair with a ball gag and be forced to watch the husband with 2 women. See if she likes it or divorce her ass.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

In my casa, they'd have each gotten dose of .00 buck.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny8 months ago

Yeah, get fucked, even if I could've prosecute them for rape cuz the wife became a hoe. I would still go after them for kidnapping, especially when they taped the whole incident which would help the cops. Wife can go fuck herself and be a hoe out on her own without the safe middle class safety net to fall back on.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is one of the most stupid stories I have read yet. A waste of memory space.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Reading the comments on this is pretty funny. But doesn't anybody want to see the part we're the husband's fantasy is plaid out on the wife that seemed to get everything. She might not been so happy when she is tied up and made to watch him get a great threesom. Turn about is the only fair play.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi41048 months ago

This was an amusing story, despite the poor innocent husband's torment. Not my usual wheelhouse, but sometimes you gotta take a story for what it is. So four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Scummy wife he’ll be well shot of, bit of a nonsense tale really and unrealistic. The wife’s had a freebie and now wants one of the other two?

Husbands fantasy is to divorce the cheating skit wife after tying her up covered in honey in the garden naked. Have fun bitch

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian8 months ago

Imagine these fools showing up at the wrong house!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A great advertisement for gun control. The dumb shit had no gun, so guess who had the control? A perfect story for an anti gun nut fanatic to write, demonstrating that you don't need no fucking gun, 'cause its all just fun and fantasy anyway. I mean, real women don't have to worry about getting raped in the real world, right? And husbands don't have to worry about being tied up and watching their wives and/or daughters get raped, right? Only a gun nut believes in the need for self defense.

\

A great illustration of brainless idealism. Don't call a cop, call a social worker, with a big cock. Perfect; loving it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

And then he acted out his fantasy!

The two guys were stripped and hanging upside down tied so ass was lowest part. Wife was tied where she had a very good view of the action. She didn't look like she was enjoying this fantasy. He was very meticulous in his use of knife and pliers didn't want to rush and miss any inch of their privates.

Fantasies vary so much when the MC is disrespected in own home

MarkT63MarkT638 months ago

He h a haard on because hubbys a damned CUCK!!! Divorce the slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ugh, you started off well and then ruined it. You could of left the husband have some dignity by placing charges, taking revenge, suing the shit out of the company and divorcing the whore.

But no, you just had to show everyone how big of a cuckold you really are.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ez egy undorító semmi...!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

what a crap story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of packed my things and left for good...joined the Divorce Train.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous