A Simple Night

Story Info
No more bad dates for Anna.
1.9k words
4.35
4.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relationship after relationship, casual, serious, date after date, the years went by. Anna never found what she was looking for but she knew she wasn't going to wait anymore. The years went by and she learned what she wanted, and what she didn't. Relationships would bring ups and downs, but she knew exactly what to find out and when to leave. When she did leave, she didn't let it slow her down at all, no matter what happened, because the vision of what she wanted held true in her mind.

All of that being said, the last relationship she was in took a toll, and the last few dates she went on went from bad to worse. She was getting tired. As she swiped across dating apps she found it ever more important to ignore any detail that would have thrown her off of looking for her perfect match. She needed at least one good date.

There he was, Eric.

He wasn't exactly what she pictured when she was looking for the perfect partner, but she realized there was a lot of faces she could love when they held her calmly kissed her sweetly and treated her right. That was what she needed more than anything. Just a guy who was at least nice for a date or two, at least shared some beliefs, some calmness. That way even if it went badly she wouldn't be walking away from another date so bad she needed a therapist to help her recover.

Eric was a nice guy, kindness and caring were both things they wanted. They both felt calmed on windy days, they both enjoyed talking about causes they were passionate about, and Eric had a nice dog that he loved more than anything. Green flags everywhere to be seen, no red ones.

It was a bit early but she began daydreaming about what it would be like to go out with Eric, a nice simple guy and have a break from all of the poor dates behind her. Knowing it wasn't realistic at all she dreamt about being introduced to his family in 3 months and having a dinner where she was so grateful for the peace he brought to her life that she toasted to him in front of his whole family. It was a nice idea.

They continued to exchange messages back and forth, he wanted to watch all her favourite shows just to connect with her, he shared his music with her. It was nice. They decided to make a date at a nearby coffee shop. It went well, they smiled and laughed and for once Anna wasn't stressed. Nothing to worry about, nothing confusing, it was just nice.

A week later they had a second date, and a third, first at the park for a picnic, second at the aquarium. They stayed so long at the aquarium that by the time they left it had gotten dark out. Their attention had been so focussed on eachother they didn't even notice the time pass. By now Anna had memorized the colour of his green eyes and she couldn't stop smiling when he had his arm around her walking out at night.

The tensions between them had been building, she confessed a few of her fantasies to him. It was late at night where they were walking, and there seemed to be almost nobody out, they found an alley to walk down so that they could have some privacy for their first kiss. Anna pulled Eric close to her, knowing he would never intrude on her space without her consent.

She asked if she could kiss him, breathing warm between them she could feel his hertbeat thudding in his chest as he held her head in his hands and leaned in to kiss her. So gently like he was scared that she would break if he wasnt delicate. Like he was scared her lips would dissapear if he didn't hold her like she was precious. Her heartbeat was more calm than it had been in a long time.

Anna placed her hand over his heart to calm him as they kissed. His nerves dissapeared, falling into her kiss deeper. They melted into eachother and forgot the rest of the world around them. Anna whispered into his ear, "I have a, crazy idea, there is no one here eric no one around at all." She paused before she continued, "I have an IUD..." she looked at him hoping he would understand what she was asking of him.

A deeper desire appeared in Eric's eyes, he looked at her like he wanted to hold her, but differently than before. "Anna, I've felt the same way about you, but is this what you want?"

"Eric, I want this more than anything, the wind calms us right? I want my first time with you to be surrounded with wind and air. I know it's crazy but there's no one here and I just want you I can't imagine waiting another minute."

Eric softened and held her gaze deepening with affection, she was so beautiful in his eyes. He kissed her again more firmly now, he pressed her against the wall, he found his hands underneath her clothes. He kissed his way down her neck until he found the edge of her dress and he pulled away the fabric kissing down to her nipple. Sucking on it gently, then more firmly as he used the texture of his tongue to make her feel every sensation he could in the night air.

Anna moaned as she responded to his touch, she didn't quiet her moan at all, they wanted to be free in the night, share their love in the air. Her free expression emboldened him only further he ripped her other breast out of her dress and kneaded them with his hands before moving one hand down under her dress. Slipping his hand lower until he found a hole so wet that he shuddered in delight. He wanted her to cum so loudly in the air.

Gripping the back of his head she pressed him into her breast as his fingers entered her open and willing pussy. He quickly places two and then three fingers inside her, then four, rubbing her clit with his thumb as he expertly dove his hand deeply in and out of her. She began to shake. His left hand held her gently by the neck, part of a fantasy she had confessed to him earlier.

He pushed into her more and faster, hitting all of the right spots in and out until her moans reached their peak, he plunged his hand deep into her pussy, rubbing her clit with his thumb and playing with every spot inside her wiggling his fingers rapidly on every deep spot he could find. He didn't stop until her whole body relaxed.

When her body relaxed she gently slid to her knees and he slid with her, hand still deep in her dripping pussy. he wiggled a little more and she nearly passed out onto him. The ground where they were was relatively clean so he layed her on her back and she pulled him on top of her kissing him passionately, wanting more of him.

She felt his hard cock resting through his pants just over her pussy. She gave him permission to take his penis out. She gasped at the length she felt as it had been resting on her, but more impressive than the length was how hard and thick it was. She hadn't felt a more hard cock in her entire life. The cool night air took their breath away and kept the sweat from forming on her face but his cock was the warmest thing for miles, and so was her pussy.

He asked for permission to insert his cock into her pussy and she gave it. Slowly he entered her pussy groaning has her freshly cummed and wet pussy warmly and tightly welcomed easily the thickest cock she had ever taken, it was 6 inches long and wider than any dildo she owned. He was careful with his size and her pussy but despite the width, her wetness made it easy to slide inside, the tension of her pussy only increasing both their pleasure. All the way inside and her pussy still deliciously gripped his cock, the perfect tight fit, like they were made for eachother.

He grinded inside her shuddering at the pleasure of such a perfect fit. Catching his breath he looked down at the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, not in her looks or her clothes, but who she was. He moved slowly now in and out, leaning down and whispering "are you ok?" looking at her not just with affection but desire and a deep care for her.

"I can't imagine a better time in my life," she replied and pulled him into her lips again. Gently he rocked back and forth kissing her slowly like every moment had to last forever because neither of them ever wanted the moment to end. Grunting Eric began thrusting harder into her and Anna screamed into his mouth as they kissed.

He picked up his pace and kept going, the sound of his cock slapping into her pussy over and over drove Anna over the edge again. Before she got weak from her second orgasm she begged Eric, "promise not to stop, don't even slow down, please Eric, please," she looked up at him with pleading eyes. "I promise," Eric said, clearly straining not speed up his own orgasm so he could fuck her all the way through hers.

His desire to please her won out and her eyes rolled back in her head as waves of pleasure rolled over and over until she nearly passed out, gripping him she couldn't take it, she exploded into the most powerful orgasm of her life, screaming into the night her body shook and all she could say was "don't... stooooooooooooooop."

He fucked her for what felt like forever as she felt like she was entering heaven and just as she was about to be pushed too far his cock was throbbing deep inside her. He planted his dick fully and deeply into her pussy. The powerful throbbing was nearly as delicious as his thrusts and her satisfaction deepend further than ever as his cum filled her pussy and pulsated with tingling sensations all over her body.

He kissed her as he filled her deeply, the cum was thrusting powerfully out of his cock and he needed every single drop inside, her pussy tightened milking each and every drop out of his beautiful thick cock. By the time his cock softened they were kissing so deeply, neither one of them wanted to separate at all.

They held eachother while his cock rested deeply in her pussy, still fairly long even in its softened state. They kissed and held eachother for hours looking up at the stars. Not a single person ever came by their hide-away. It was the best night of both of their lives. Eric brought Anna back to his apartment instead of her own, they wanted to wake up to fucking eachother because more than even their personalities they fit sexually better than either of them ever had. It wasn't just an exchange of pleasure but an exchange of love.

2 years later Eric convinced Anna to get her IUD taken out so that when he buried his cock deep into her pussy and exploded with cum inside of her, their love would be growing another person into this world. They were the happiest family anyone had known. She never had to go on another bad date again. Now they take their kid with them as they go out from time to time, but never the aquarium, that was just for them, to remember the first night they came together to become one.