The Perfect Ending

Story Info
She really shouldn’t give in to her brothers best friend
2.2k words
4.38
29.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rocard
Rocard
73 Followers

"We shouldn't," she says quietly like they're not the only ones in the house. They are. But Jake, her younger brother's best friend, is in between her legs with his dick out. With only a short skirt and some flimsy panties in his way.

"Why? It felt so good last time," he says at a normal level. He's stroking himself to full hardness and she can't seem to pull her eyes away.

"For you," she manages to snap even though she's beginning to feel breathless.

"That's just because you were a virgin," he dismisses and shuffles forward. She forgot how intimidating his dick was. It's standing up proudly now and he uses his free hands to push her thighs further apart. She grabs his wrists to stop him. He meets her gaze for the first time since they "fell" into her bed. She looks up at him, unsure despite the ache she feels. "And you said it felt good towards the end," he reminds her. She bites her lip. It had felt good. Really good. She still thinks about it regularly. What could have happened if they weren't interrupted. If he could of stayed inside her instead of quickly jerking himself off above her to hide his boner. Her yearning for it scares her a little. She's meant to be a good girl.

Last time had sort of just happened. They hadn't been planning it. One minute they had been hanging out, maybe a bit too close, and the next he was kissing her. Not too long after he was slipping his dick inside her and the feeling of his fingers on her clit had drowned out any reason of why that would be a bad idea. Like how he's freshly eighteen and her brothers best friend. Like how she was a virgin and there wasn't a condom in sight.

"I don't know...You're still my brothers best friend and you're not wearing a condom," she says even as her hands relax their grip. His thumbs are rubbing circles into her inner thighs and that cocky grin of his is so hot.

"So? It's not that big of a deal. It happens all the time," he says, fingers slowly pushing up the hem of her skirt. She's too distracted to stop him.

"How do you know?" She frowns. He shrugs, gaze intent on the panties his fingers are slowly hooking around.

"It's common in porn," he says and she gasps and slaps his arm.

"Jake!" She hisses and looks around like someone could have heard.

"Chill," he laughs and grabs the offending hand, "it's different for guys, remember?"

"I guess," she mumbles and looks away. She's not sure why she's suddenly embarrassed and insecure. Jake had sought her out, both times. So, it doesn't matter that she doesn't look like most porn girls. Or that she had slowed him down so many times.

"Hey," he squeezes her hand, "It's alright. Men just have needs, you know?" He slowly brings her hand down to wrap around his dick, "They can get really strong and things get bad when we don't get them fulfilled,"

Sophie swallowed and slowly moved her hand up and down. She hadn't gotten more than a quick feel last time and she's almost fascinated with the way her hand looks.

"That's why porn is good for men," he finishes.

"R-right," Sophie stutters. She tightens her grip slightly and is startled when Jake's hips jerk forward. It's enough that she remembers the other part of her hang up. She manages to force her eyes up, "And the condom?"

He gives her that stupid hot grin again, "I pulled out last time," his hands return to the waistband of her panties.

"Because we were interrupted," she protests weakly.

"I could have finished inside of you," his voice is much lower, "It would have been much faster than my hand,"

She can feel the wet patch on her panties growing as she looks up at him with wide eyes. The sight of him above her, hand pumping his cock and face screwed up as he shot his cum onto her had been dizzying. She'd been so distracted by thoughts of having him closer, of feeling that happening inside of her, she hadn't even realised he'd shot a lot of it on her bra. She'd been in the bathroom hurriedly changing as her brother and Jake laughed downstairs when she saw it in the mirror. She'd just begun to wipe Jake's cum off, debating if she should hop in the shower, when she'd caught a glimpse of herself. Her hair was a mess, her face was flushed and her pupils were blown. There was cum on her bra and snaking down her stomach. She was a mess. How had Jake done this to her so fast? Everything happened so quickly. They couldn't have been at it very long before Kyle got home. And the mess between her thighs...she ended up taking a shower.

He's got her panties down to her knees now and she doesn't stop him from slipping them off the rest of the way. He eagerly leans forward, his eyes on the prize. His hands slide up under her shirt to grope her breasts, no bra this time, without taking his eyes off her wet pussy. She automatically tries shutting her legs in embarrassment but his solid form blocks her. She arches into his hands and feels the weight of his cock as he shucks up her tight shirt and wraps his lips around her nipple.

"Wait," she gasps and he pulls back, a frown starting to form. She tries to tug her shirt to show him what she wants but it's new position has left her arms slightly trapped in an awkward position. "Let's do this properly," she says hesitantly, not sure what his thoughts will be, "We have a couple hours so there's no need to rush." Jake raises an eyebrow.

"Okay," he says and helps her pull her shirt off, "Properly it is," he leans down and kisses her. It's not the messy rushed kiss of last time but much slower. He uses one hand to keep himself up and the other returns to her breast. He gently pulls at her nipple and she's surprised at the sound that leaves her. She arches into him again and tugs desperately at his shirt. She wants to feel him and she's glad that his pants had disappeared when his dick came out. He's smirking as he pulls away to pull his shirt off but she can't find it in herself to care when he's leaning back down to suck at a sensitive spot on her neck. He scrapes his teeth over it and she gasps. Between this and his hands the heat between her legs is overwhelming. He sucks a bit harder and she suddenly remembers that hickies are a thing and he is very high up on her neck.

"No hickies," she gasps.

"Properly means hickies," he mumbles against her skin but moves lower. She has shirts that cover her collarbone so she relaxes into the feeling. She didn't think it would feel so good but she's definitely not complaining.

When he tries returning to her neck she whines and tugs at his hair, "Not my neck."

He huffs but moves his attention to her breasts which has her instantly moaning. He's taken a nipple into his mouth and his hand is kneading her other breast. Her hips stutter into a rhythm and he eagerly meets it with his own. The feeling of his hot dick sliding through her lips and bumping her clit has her moaning like crazy. It's not long before he forgets all about her breasts and focuses on the sweet heat between her legs.

He holds her hips down and grinds against her and she remembers how things escalated so fast last time. It feels amazing and her hips tries to fight his grip to get him inside her. Of course it doesn't work, he's so much stronger than her, but it seems to pull him back enough that he slides his dick down to rest at her entrance. She's already squirming by the time his head is in and when she opens her eyes she's surprised to see him staring at her face this time. Last time he had been entirely focused on her pussy as he sank his dick into her. He seems to be taking in her every reaction as her body adjust to the stretch of him. It barely hurts this time but she's not sure if that's because it isn't the first or because of the build up.

"Just-just remember to pull out," she manages to remind him. She shouldn't worry. She knows he did amazing pulling out before. But she knows enough to know that men don't like condoms and not all of them are happy about pulling out.

"Yeah," he grunts and slowly sinks himself inside of her. Her legs wrap around him. Body simultaneously accepting and rejecting the intrusion. She cries out and clings to him but pleasure floods her the second he bottoms out. He gives her a second to get used to him before beginning to rock in and out of her. The urgency from last time is gone, the quick harsh thrusts a welcome loss so early on but it's obvious he's desperate to sink his cock into her. It's not long before he's worked up a steady rhythm and she's moaning below him, desperately groping her own breasts to feel that dual pleasure from before. He eagerly takes over with his mouth and her brain can't decide whether to push her hips into his cock or her breasts into his mouth. She can feel him making marks all over them and it makes her feel crazy. She had no idea it could feel so good. That any of this could feel so good.

His mouth leaves her breasts and she whines at the feeling but she's too overwhelmed to do anything about it. Her brains happy to focus on the pleasure of meeting his thrusts. That pleasure is soon doubled by his mouth on that sensitive spot and she's arching into him again, moaning like a whore.

It's not long before he's basically attacking her neck but she doesn't care. All her focus is on the pleasure building between her legs. She'd gotten a taste of it last time but this is overwhelming. No wonder people want to fuck all the time.

He slams into her and she feels something warm flood her core. Something snaps inside her and she cries out and clings to him desperately as her body clenches around him. His hips are stuttering into her like they did when he came on her but she's too overcome with pleasure to notice. She has no idea what her body is doing let alone his.

She does feel him pull out and she whines at the loss. Two shots of something warm lands on her belly and she realises he kept his promise. Relief and upset war within her.

She's mostly come down now but she hasn't when he'd pulled out. The idea that her orgasm could have somehow been even better upset her but logic will win out eventually. It should anyway.

Jake is above her, hand still on his cock as he gathers himself, his eyes stuck on her gaping pussy.

"Wow," she manages to get out and his eyes flash up to hers. There's something...cautious there. She doesn't quite understand the look until she feels the ache in her neck. Right, he'd ignored her wish. She feels too good to get up him about to now so she just keeps smiling at him. That cocky grin breaks out and he leans back over her.

"I told you," he says, voice still husky.

"Yeah, yeah," she meant to sound dismissive but her voice is too breathy. His grin widens. "There's less, this time," she says awkwardly and gestures to her stomach. He gives her a confused look.

"Yeah?"

"Well-" she feels a bit silly now, asking when everything is still so fresh, but she had felt this warmth right before she... "Well, why?"

He shrugs, "Biology? There just is sometimes. It hasn't been as long since I've blown a load compared to last time so it could be that,"

She's so embarrassed by how he put it that she drops it. That warm feeling was just her finishing. She hasn't really experienced it before so it makes sense.

"How was it for you?"

"Perfect. It ended just how I wanted it to." He says and relief floods her. She hadn't ended up doing much in the end. He leans down and kisses her. She melts into it instantly. Her body still warm and floaty. "How about we go for that second perfect ending?"

She nods eagerly and pulls him into another kiss. Unaware of anything extra slowly dribbling out of her, too focused on his lips to notice.

She's also unaware that perfect ending has two different meanings for them. Sophie is thinking of the endorphins flooding her brain and Jake? Well, Jake is thinking about flooding Sophie's womb white once again.

Rocard
Rocard
73 Followers