A Simple Pizza Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His sweet wife was now unbuckling this stranger's pants. Tahir was thrilled that she was willing participating.

Neha pulled his underwear down and was thrilled to see Tahir's big circumcised erection. She looked into his eyes stroking the balls and then moved her hand slowly up his thick and solid shaft. She could not help but compare it with her husband's small organ and began to stroke it softly.

"Ahh," Neha moaned as he twisted her nipple painfully between his fingers, "take it easy," but he pinched the soft flesh again and enjoyed her squirming.

"You are too hot to resist!!" Tahir muttered under his breath, "a body like yours needs to be used properly."

Neha giggled, as she began to give in to the sensations of his hard touch, "my husband would be mad if he saw us."

"Where is he," he asked as he turned her over the back of the couch and lift one of her legs up on the edge, her butt crack sprang open and revealed her delicate puckered hole.

"In Delhi," she spoke feeling him rub his thick shaft all over her ass and pussy.

"Poor man has no idea what his naughty wife is doing," he laughed slapping his big dick on her wet pussy.

Kunal could hear every word of it as if he was present in the room and he cringed listening to the conversation. He watched as Tahir nuzzled her tout nipples between his thumb and fingers and how Neha responded by pushing her back into him.

"Ugg... ahh... not too hard," she hummed and kissed him on lips.

Kunal watched blankly the screen as she reached back to guide the huge cock into her dripping unprotected pussy. Kunal could hear his wife's moans of pleasure as Tahir slowly worked his full length into her, he was shocked that she could handle something so big. The moans of pleasure from his wife confirmed that not only can she take it but she was loving it.

This was heaven for Tahir, he has a dream-women under him. He has only seen these types of classy and hot women from a distance and have masturbated imagining about them, but to have one is totally out of this world. He dug his fingers into the plum white flesh of her boobs and enjoyed the painful groans emanating from her. He loved the way she eagerly kissed him back and started to bang her cunt feverously.

"Ahh... ahh... ahh..." Neha moaned with each thrust.

"You are really tight," Tahir murmured, "your husband has not opened you up."

"Ugg... ugg... ugg..." Adita continued to groan.

"Do you like it!!" Tahir spoke banging his entire length in and out of her dripping tight cunt.

"Yessss... fuck me."

He felt like his cock was milked by her pussy and knew that he cannot last long at this pace so he slowed down a bit.

"No... no... don't stop," Neha howled.

"I am not stopping but have to slow down or else I will cum and I don't want to end this so soon."

"Fuck me hard... and cum inside me," she nudged him.

"I don't want it to end."

"Do it..." she pushed her ass into him, "fuck me harder... I am so near... if you want we can do it again."

Tahir was thrilled to hear this and started to bang her in earnest.

"Yeahhhh... yessss..." she closed her eyes and was lost into it, "cum in my pussy... fil me up."

"Yess," Tahir grabbed her waist and pumped

Both of them cum almost simultaneously and Tahir filled her cunt with his load. The things then cooled down a bit.

Kunal was panting looking at both of them now cuddled on the couch.

----------------------------

Neha pulled a gown over her nude body and watched Tahir still spread on the couch. He was looking meaningfully towards her as he was promised another round and was thinking whether to start now or wait for some more time.

Neha glanced towards his dark body and could not believe what she had just done. She knew that he is looking at her in anticipation of more and it made her feel slutty, she glanced at the black monster resting on his thigh and realized how big it looked even though it was not erect.

"What are you looking at," she felt shy when she found him looking mischievously towards her.

"Come here," he gestured towards the couch, "this time I am not letting you off so easily."

"Shut up," she felt strange sensations gripping her, "first go and wash yourself." She then pushed him to the bathroom for a shower.

While he was gone she glanced towards the laptop and thought about her husband, 'is he still watching?' she thought. She didn't want to face him as yet so she didn't touch the laptop. Suddenly she remembers something and picked up her mobile and got out of the site of webcam. She logged on to her home security system which they have installed to monitor the maid at their Delhi home. She checked the living room feed and found the maid with her son and also saw her mother sitting on the sofa.

'Ohh mom is visiting," she remembered that she was to visit today. Then she changed the cam to their bedroom and was surprised to note that it was empty, Kunal was not on the bed nor was there any laptop as she saw just few minutes back Kunal sitting on the bed chatting with her. Then suddenly she noticed the bed spread and realized, "Ohh my god, he was never here."

She glanced towards the bathroom and found that Tahir was still inside, she quickly walked towards the spare guest room and opened the door. There he was, sitting on the bed with the laptop in front of him.

She stared at him, while he was a bit shocked to see her.

"So, you were here all this time," she spoke bitterly and closed the door as she walked towards him. Kunal looked at her miserably. Both of them silently looked at each other for some time.

"You enjoyed watching."

"Why... why you did it," his voice was shaking, "I didn't really mean what I said... I was not thinking."

"Now I know that you didn't mean that I was cheating... you wished that I was cheating," she chewed each word as she speaks.

"You wanted me to have sex with other man..."

"No...no..." he mumbled.

"Yes," she spoke strongly, "you are a cuckold... you sat here and watched and never step out to stop me."

He didn't speak and looked down while Neha walked near and stood beside the bed. She put her fingers in his hairs and started to stroke them. Both of them stayed quite while she opened the gown from front and let his head rest on her navel.

Kunal smelled the sweet odor of fresh sex from her body and started kissing her belly, first hesitantly and then feverously. He caressed the tender skin on her boobs and sucked softly the nipples, like a baby. She felt his tongue lapping at her skin and inching towards her legs.

She grabbed his hairs and stopped him, "Not now," she spoke firmly, "he is waiting for more... you have to spend the night in this room only and I will keep the laptop at the right place for you to watch."

She pushed him back on the bed and came out. She found that Tahir was still in bathroom. She tilted the laptop towards the bathroom door and walked boldly towards it.

She opened the door and found him in the jacuzzi enjoying the hot water, she took out her gown and stepped in.

"What is taking you so long."

"You have so many amazing things in your bathroom, shower, tub, jet spray, I was enjoying them."

"What about me," she joined him and caressed the semi erect cock.

"Mmmm... you are the best," the cock rapidly started to inflate.

She was more confidante now, she sat on the edge of the bathtub and pulled him closer.

"Now its time to taste this," she caressed the balls looking up into his eyes.

"Ahmm..." he once again thanked his stars and looked at the sweet wife attempting to engulf his huge cock.

12