A Simple Request

Story Info
A husband has a voyeuristic request for his wife.
2.7k words
4.45
29.8k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to do what now," my wife asked, sitting upright in bed, still breathing heavily from our recent round of sex. Even in the low light coming in through the window, I could see the shocked look on her face.

"Look, don't act all shocked. We all have desires, and as far as some go, this isn't all that out there," I replied, trying to keep my cool.

"I know, I know, but still, just run it by me again, okay? I'm not even sure what you want me to do."

In all honesty, I'm not even sure I knew exactly what I wanted her to do, but I tried to make it make sense to her. I took a deep breath. "OK... So, I've always been a bit of a voyeur. I'm sure I've told you this before, right?"

She nodded and I continued, "Well, I get off on watching. It's why I love to watch you play with yourself, or why I like to sneak peeks at you in the shower. Seeing you get yourself off just makes me hornier than anything. You with me so far?"

Again she nodded, still with a perplexed look on her face. "Well," I continued again, "one thing that you don't know about me is..."

I took a deep breath. I was about to reveal one of my more embarrassing fetishes to my wife of over five years. As I stared into her eyes, glowing dimly in the street light coming in from the window, I breathed out and slowly said, "... I really love cuckold pornography. Men jerking off while watching their wife get fucked by a man with a huge cock. Before you ask, I can't explain why I like it. Maybe it's the fact that I'm watching someone else enjoy a voyeuristic escapade, and I feed off of that. Kinda like some voyeurception, you know?"

My wife finally broke her silence, sitting up even more straight in bed. "So ... you want to watch me fuck another man?"

"God no," I quickly interjected, "I like you being mine and mine alone. I mean, I don't mind if people look at you, but to actually touch you? No thank you. However, I can't shake the thought of how sexy it would be to see you fucking a large cock. So, since I won't let another man touch you, and yet I still want to see you fuck a large cock, I figure I can fulfill this erotic fantasy by watching you enjoy a large dildo instead."

As my eyes adjusted better to the low light, I could make out my wife's naked silhouette. Her naturally hanging breasts and perfect, large nipples were only a foot from my face, slowly rising and falling as she breathed.

"That's it? That's the big request? I mean, aren't you afraid of me getting used to a bigger one and you not pleasing me anymore," she laughed teasingly.

"It's a risk I'm willing to take," I shot back effortlessly, letting out a sigh of relief, as if a weight were lifted from my shoulders. She leaned over to me and kissed me deeply.

"I think something can be arranged," she whispered to me. She pecked me again on the cheek. "Now let's get some sleep."

A month had gone by. A rather tedious month of sleep, work, children, wine, repeat; with the occasional sexual fling with my wife in there. I had almost forgotten about that late night fetish chat when I received a mid-day text from my wife that simply said:

Kids are staying with my parents tonight. Pick up wine and dessert (something lemony) on your way home. Don't be late. <3

Excited for a night alone with my wife without having to worry about bedtimes and tantrums, I followed my wife's directions to the letter; picking up two bottles of our favorite cabernet and some lemon tarts from the local bakery. Driving home, thoughts of my wife riding me with no volume restrictions made my cock stir. "Relax," I whispered to myself as I pulled into the driveway, "we have all night."

The house was dark when I entered. The fireplace was lit and there was lofi playing on the speakers (my wife really knew what I liked). Sitting on the small table next to the sofa was a piece of paper with a heart drawn in red sharpie, as well as two empty wine glasses and a corkscrew. Smiling, I took the hint and opened the wine with the corkscrew; draining the bottle evenly between the two glasses. With the dessert bag wrapped around my wrist, I grabbed both glasses and proceeded into the kitchen. I let out a sigh as I took in the sight before me. Stirring a pot on the stove with her back to me was my wife, wearing nothing but a black lace thong and a tightly tied apron. The thong left none of her ass to the imagination. It was glorious. Round and large and so perfectly jiggly when slapped. The apron, tied as tight as it was, caused the sides of her breasts to spill out. After a minute of basking in the glory in front of me, I cleared my throat to announce my presence.

She jumped slightly before turning and flashing me a smile. "And just how long have you been standing there, Mister?" she said playfully as she sexily sauntered over to me.

"Not long, I promise. Although, when you're dressed like that, can you hardly blame me for enjoying the view?"

She winked at me, gave a sexy twirl, slapped her own ass to make it jiggle, before taking one of the glasses from my hand. We toasted and drank deeply, enjoying the dry red as it worked our way through us.

We ate. We laughed. We drank. All the while she was sitting there in her tight apron and lace thong. My throbbing cock practically hurt from being hard for so long without relief. The dinner moved into dessert and I could see my wife's pale skin getting more flushed from the wine. I opened the second bottle of wine, once again emptying it evenly between our two glasses. We sat, drinking and chatting, my wife practically having a miniature orgasm over the lemon tarts. With the dessert finished, my wife stood up and walked over to me. She took my hand, demanding that I follow behind her. My gaze was locked on her creamy ass as it bounced and moved with every step. As we entered the living room, my wife turned around and shoved me back onto the couch. She bent over and whispered softly in my ear, "don't you move from this spot. If you get up, the fun's over."

I nodded, breathing heavily as I couldn't even begin to imagine the pleasure that awaited me. Accepting my nod, my wife walked away and pulled out a box from behind the sofa. She set the box in the middle of the living room floor, and then stood upright, pulling the strings from her apron, which fell to the floor in front of her. Her smooth white skin glowed in the firelight. She bent over, which let her breasts naturally hang (oh how I love that natural hang), and pulled a large blanket out of the box. Spreading it out like a picnic blanket in front of the fireplace, she sat down cross legged on top of it, with the box next to her.

"Remember that chat we had a while back, about your desires?" she asked softly. "Well, I wanted to give you something special, since you're a pretty great husband." I couldn't help but smile. This woman was perfect. She reached into the box, and what she pulled out made my breathing speed up and my heart race. In her hand was a large, flesh colored dildo. It looked massive in her tiny hands. It must have been nine or ten inches long, and probably twice as thick as what I packed between my legs. Most men would probably feel insecure, seeing their wife hold something much larger than their own in her hands. Me, though? I may have been more turned on than I'd ever been. She took the head of the artificial cock to her lips, giving it a large lick.

"Last chance to turn back," she playfully said, "because you never know, I may get used to this. Are you sure you want to watch me fuck myself with this?" She winked and let out a chuckle.

My head was spinning with desire. My throat was dry. My hands were shaking. The only word I could manage to push out of my mouth was a dry and cracked, "Yes."

She reached back into the box and took out a bottle of what must have been lube. She held the massive dick in one hand, using her second to squeeze the bottle of lube. A stream of clear liquid came out and covered the dildo, causing it to glow in the fire light. Putting the bottle down, she used her now free hand to evenly coat the massive member in the oily residue. Wiping her hand on the blanket beneath her, she leaned back and opened her legs. She pulled her thong to the side and put the head of the large toy at the entrance to her neatly shaved pussy. She ran the head up and down her pussy, covering it in her own fluid. I could see her pussy glistening from where I sat. She threw her head back and let out a moan as the cock rubbed up and down against her clit. After a minute of teasing herself, she stopped and looked at me.

"I know you're not going to let me be the only one enjoying this." She nodded her head, motioning to the bulge in my pants. Without hesitation, I undid my zipper and pulled out my aching cock. As I held it in my hand, my six inch member dwarfed in comparison to what my wife was about to please herself with. Slowly, I started tugging on my own cock. This must have been the sign my wife had waited for. With her eyes locked on mine, she started to push the giant dildo into her pussy. I could see her eyes wince as the head entered into her, stretching her out. She gasped as she pushed the slick member deeper and deeper into her. Inch by inch it went further into her, until the tip pressed against her womb. With a loud moan, she re-met my gaze.

"Holy shit. I haven't been this stretched since I had kids," she laughed, never letting go of the dildo. "Now, let's see just what this thing can do." She started pumping the dildo in and out of her pussy, slowly. She moaned deeply, her breasts bouncing with every thrust. Her breathing quickened and she started moving it faster. I could see her pussy was being stretched to its limit, her lips gripping the large member. I matched the pace of my own masturbation to match hers. Her pussy sloshed and she moaned and cried with every thrust. She once again picked up the pace.

"Oh shit. This is so huge. I'm going to cum," she cried as she pumped the cock faster and faster. Plunging the dildo to its depth, she let out a scream that filled the house. Her back arched, causing her breasts to fall to the side, shaking and jiggling as she came. This was too much for me. My own cock erupted, spurting as high as my head. Never in my life had I experienced such pleasure. My vision blurred and I felt dizzy. After the orgasm subsided, I looked at my wife, collapsed on the ground, the large dildo still deep inside her. Her breast heaved with each breath. She looked over at me, giggling in glee at what we had just experienced together. Both of us were sweaty and covered in our own fluids.

"Well, I don't know about you," she said to me in between gasps, "but that was probably the best orgasm I've ever had. And from the look of it, you seem to have enjoyed yourself, too." All I could do is nod as I gasped, trying to regain my breath. With a low grunt, she pulled the large dildo out from her pussy. It made a large plopping noise as the head left her hole. Even from my distance, I could tell that the thing had left her nice and stretched. Flipping over onto her hands and knees, she crawled over to me in a sultry manner. Without a word, she pulled my cum-covered pants down and took my own cock into her mouth, licking it clean. After a quick thirty second blowjob, she stood up, which put her pussy right in front of my face. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her. I took in her glorious scent, and gently ran my tongue the length of her pussy, tasting her juices. Running my tongue back down towards her hole, I plunged it deep inside. I could tell it was stretched out, and that was sexy to me. My own cock began to stir and harden. Pushing my head back, she lowered herself down onto my erect cock. It slid inside her with zero resistance. Her hips gyrated, letting me feel every bit of her pussy. My mouth moved to take her nipple into my mouth as each of my hands filled themselves with an ass cheek.

"Are you ready to have some more fun," she whispered. I nodded and she stood up, my cock plopping against my stomach. Walking over to the blanket, she picked up the large dildo and turned around to look at me.

"OK, so here's the deal. I'm going to give you a choice, and your answer depends on what I do next. So, choice A or choice B," she playfully said to me.

"But what do the choices mean?" I asked.

"Nuh-uh. You just pick."

"Hmmmm," I retorted, "well, I guess I choose choice B."

"An excellent choice, sir." With a twirl, she walked over to the wall next to the fireplace and kneeled down. She slammed the base of the dildo into the tile wall, where it stuck and jiggled about two feet above the floor. Getting back on all fours, she backed her pussy up to the dildo where it effortlessly slid in. She bounced back and forth as the dildo plunged in and out of her. Her tits hung low and gyrated in circles. This sight was just what I needed. I grabbed my hard cock and started jerking as fast as I could. It seemed like an eternity that she let that dildo fuck her doggy style, but in reality it was merely five minutes. As she slammed it deep, I watched as her chest collapsed to the ground, shaking from her second orgasm of the night. Feeling my own orgasm welling, I came for the second time. While not as plentiful, it was every bit as powerful.

We both lay on our respective sides of the room, covered in sweat and sex juices. Looking up at me, she beckoned me over to her. Stripping off my cum-covered shirt, I rose from the chair and walked over to her. Kneeling next to her, I pulled on her ass, dislodging the large dildo with that same plop as before. She lay there, spent and gaping. Bending down, I swept her into my arms, laying her gently down onto the blanket in front of the fireplace. Curling up next to her, we lay there, naked, sweaty, and covered in sex. She leaned into me, kissing me deeply.

"I hope you liked your present," she whispered to me, breaking our kiss and nestling her head into my chest.

"I can't tell you how happy you've made me," I replied, "but I have to know, what was choice A?"

"You'll just have to find out next time."

We drifted off to sleep in front of the fireplace, our bodies entwined, revelling in our night of sexual fun.