A Simple Request Ch. 02

Story Info
It's the wife's turn to make a request of her own.
4.1k words
4.49
12.2k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to give a big thanks to my perfect wife, who helped me edit this word salad.


Ever since the night my wife indulged me in a sensual voyeuristic display of her satisfying herself with a large dildo, our sex drive had gone into overdrive. It was practically every night we were shuffling the children to bed, locking the doors, and going at it like a couple of horny teenagers. Occasionally she'd whip out her new toy for me to get a nice show, but our regular sex had gotten better as well. After a wild round of fucking, she would often tease me about how silly my fears were that she'd get used to the larger size of her new toy. It felt like we'd gotten closer than ever.

It was a Thursday night. I was laying on my back, attempting to catch my breath. My wife laid on top of me, her breasts pushing into my chest, my softening cock still inside her drenched pussy after riding me to an explosive orgasm. Her chest heaved, pushing her hard nipples into me with every breath. My hands were busy slowly massaging her round ass. I could have laid like that forever. It was my wife that eventually broke the silence.

"That was incredible," she whispered into my ear. "I can't even begin to tell you how amazing you are in bed."

"What are you talking about? You did all the work there. I just had to lay there and watch the show. A show that was well-worth watching, by the way."

"It takes two to tango, Mister. And you tango with that cock very well." She gave her ass a small wiggle, the subtle movements causing a tingling sensation to shoot through my cock. "So... I was hoping it might be my turn to make a request?" I was intrigued. She'd really never made a request of me before when it came to sex, other than the occasional position preference. She lifted herself up, sitting on top of my lap, my cock still nestled inside her. Her breasts hung perfectly off her chest, hair a mess, and she glistened in our combined sweat. The sight made my cock stiffen slightly. She must have felt this, as she started slowly moving back and forth, as if trying to gently bring my cock back to life.

"Keep doing that, and I'll listen to anything you have to say," I joked. Her pace picked up slightly.

"Well, you know that fun we had with the big dildo? Since then, I've been curious about what a real giant cock looks like. Now, don't get me wrong, you're the only man I want to fuck, and your cock pleases me in every way. But I've just been curious about what a real one looks like. Does that make sense?" My cock got harder hearing her tell me about her fantasy. The more stiff I got, the faster she moved. It wasn't long before she was bouncing up and down, completely impaling herself on my now stiff member. Her face flushed and her nipples stiffened, her breasts moving in circles with every bounce. I could tell she was on the verge of cumming. I reached up and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her down on top of me. Lifting my knees up to get leverage, I started slamming my cock into her as fast as I could, mauling her ass with my hands. Putting my face close to her ear, I whispered "I'll find you a big cock, I promise."

This must have pushed her over the edge. She dug her face into my shoulder and screamed, convulsing on top of me. This was more than I could take. With one final thrust, for the second time that evening, I unloaded my cock into my wife's drenched pussy. With one arm I hugged her tightly, leaving my other hand free to caress her large, ample ass. Rolling off of me, she gave me a deep kiss, and we both drifted off to sleep, still covered in each other's juices.


The next day, I began my search. My first idea was to look at personal ads. That search ended quickly as it seemed most of them were looking for hotwifes to actually fuck. After mulling about for a while, I came up with the perfect plan. I used social media to find some local models. After clicking through a few hundred people, I hit the jackpot. I came across a man named Carlos. He was tall and skinny with a good face, but what caught my eye the most was his package. He was a local underwear model, and his advertisement photo shoots left very little to the imagination. While he wasn't hard in the images, you could tell he was well hung. The fact that he was skinny made it look even bigger. I sent him a message asking if I could hire him for a modeling gig. A few hours later he wrote me back. We chatted back and forth and agreed to meet at a local coffee shop later in the afternoon.

I saw him as soon as I got to the coffee shop. We did a brief round of introductions to break the ice before I laid out my plans.

"So, here's the thing," I started slowly, "my wife is a bit of an artist and we have a thing going on right now with... Well, to be blunt about it, we have a thing going on with large cocks. Now, before you say anything, I'm not asking you to fuck my wife. But, I've seen your work and it's clear you've got it going on down there, so I was hoping you would do a private nude modeling session so my wife could draw you." I detailed to him our last encounter and her new request. When I finished, he let out a laugh.

"Well, I can say this is a first for me," he exclaimed, "I've genuinely been approached by people for sex, but never for an actual modeling gig. I'm in!"

I was thrilled. We decided on a hotel downtown, near my wife's favorite Italian restaurant. I contacted my parents and made sure they would be able to take the kids for the weekend. The fun was about to begin.


The week dragged on. The anticipation was absolutely killing me. Finally, when Saturday arrived, I put my plan into action. I made coffee for the both of us and said I needed to run some errands. I left her a note next to her coffee:

I have a surprise for you. You will need:

A sexy dress

Something small and lacy underneath

A pair of heels to match

Your hair appointment is at 2. Dinner is at 7 at Luigi's.

See you then <3

An hour after leaving the house, I received a single message with nothing but a heart emoji. Satisfied with my plan, I stopped by the art store to pick up some supplies for her and drove to the hotel. The room was perfect. It was a well-lit suite with plenty of space for our friend Carlos to pose. With plenty of time to spare, I relaxed on the king bed. My thoughts drifted to how my wife would dress and how the events of tonight would unfold. Imagining my wife licking her lips when seeing that large cock caused my own member to start to engorge. Figuring I'd want enough stamina tonight, I took my cock out and started jerking it. My thoughts went to my wife with her hand between her legs, furiously rubbing her clit while watching Carlos tug on his own giant erection. I could practically hear the sloshing of her own juices as she violently frigged her clit, bringing about a giant orgasm. The image was too much for me to handle. I could feel my balls begin to tighten. With spurt after spurt, I blew my own load onto my chest. Laying there in that post orgasmic bliss, I looked at the clock.5 PM. Time to get ready.


Seven o'clock arrived. I'd been working out and was rather proud of the way I fit into my old clothes, so I had changed into a nice pair of slacks and a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Just like my wife liked it. I ordered a deep cabernet for the wife and sipped on a martini of my own. My heart was pounding. I heard a voice I recognized from behind me. "Started without me, I see?"

God I loved that voice. I stood up, turned around, and my jaw hit the floor. I barely recognized the woman in front of me. Her already short hair had been dyed black and cut into a sexy bob. She had smoky eyes and red lipstick. Her black dress was off the shoulder and low cut, giving a small peek at what seemed to be a lacy push up bra underneath. The kind that gave her the best cleavage. The hemline of the dress came up mid-thigh and was accented by a pair of black heels. All the black contrasted against her pale skin in the sexiest way possible. Taking her into my arms and giving her a kiss on the cheek (so as not to smear her lipstick), I pulled out her chair so she could sit down.

After four martinis for me and a bottle of wine for her, we paid the check and walked arm-in-arm out the door. "I hope you had a good evening," I whispered into her ear, casually catching a glance down her cleavage.

"It was amazing," she whispered back. "I can't wait to get you home so I can show you what's underneath this dress."

"Who said anything about going home," I replied, grabbing her hand and leading her to the adjoining hotel lobby. In the elevator, I reached my hand up her dress and moaned at what I felt: bare skin and the tiniest thong imaginable. Tonight was going to be a good night. Exiting the elevator, I led her to the room. I made sure the curtains were open so she could see out over the city.

"Oh, honey. It's beautiful. You did all this for me?" She jumped into my arms, giving me the biggest kiss imaginable.

"You deserve it, darling. But this is only the beginning. Come over here, sit on the bed with me." I said as I broke away and sat down on the edge of the large bed, patting a spot next to me. Nervously, she sat down next to me. I took her hands and looked into her eyes. "You are an amazing woman. You've always given me what I want, and now it's my turn to give you what you want. You know that request you made to me last week?" She nodded, her eyes wide. She was breathing heavily. "Well, I found a way to make it happen. Are you prepared to do what I ask?"

Again, she nodded. "I don't know what you did, but keep doing it," she said in a sultry manner.

"Perfect. Go sit in that chair in the corner and wait." I kissed her cheek and stood up. Grabbing my phone, I texted Carlos and told him to come on up. It was only a matter of minutes before there was a light knock on the door. Taking a deep breath, I winked at my wife and opened the door. In walked Carlos. He was in a tight pair of jeans (with a very visible bulge) and a t-shirt. Closing the door behind us, I put my arm around his shoulder and led him into the main area. "Darling, this is Carlos. Carlos, this is my wife." He waved to her and she nervously waved back.

"Now," I said, matter of factly, "let's get to the point. Carlos here? He's got a big dick. And you, darling, are going to draw him. There's a box under your chair with all the supplies you should need. Carlos? Why don't you head into the bathroom and get comfortable."

While Carlos made his way across the suite into the bathroom, I saw my wife bend over and reach under the chair. Her tits came so close to falling out of her dress. My cock stirred at the sight. Pulling the box out and rummaging through it, she shot me an inquisitive glance.

"How did you know all the supplies I needed? Have you been going through my stuff?" she teased.

"Maybe," I replied. "That and I asked for some help from some folks online. People will help with anything these days if you say there's sex involved." We both laughed, her chest bouncing with every giggle. While she got her supplies arranged on the table next to her, I sat back on the bed, getting comfortable. The bathroom door opened and out stepped Carlos. He was wearing nothing but a pair of blue briefs. He was skinnier than in his adverts, and that definitely made his bulge look gigantic. Glancing over at my wife, her eyes were wide. The pencil in her hand was trembling.

"You like what you see, I take it," he said to her, ignoring that I was even there. "Just wait until you see the rest." He glanced over at me, almost as if giving me a chance to back out before it was too late. I nodded my approval to him. Slowly, he bent over and lowered his briefs. Stretching back upwards, I heard my wife audibly gasp. Her mouth was agape, and, frankly, mine was too. The bulge did it no justice. His cock was the size of a large cucumber. It had to be ten inches and hung low. It was circumcised with a large mushroom head. Veins bulged out from the side of it. I can see why people paid this man to sleep with their wives. Time stood still. While my wife's gaze was transfixed on the cock in front of her, I shifted mine back and forth between her and the massive cock. The sexual tension in the room caused time to stand still. It wasn't until Carlos cleared his throat that time seemed to move again.

"So, from what your husband has told me, you have been wanting to see something like this. I hope you approve," he said to my wife.

"More than you know," she said to him. She looked over at me. "This is the best present ever. I can't tell you how amazing this is." She returned her gaze to him. "Move more into the light, so I can get a better look." This brought him closer to her, standing only about five feet in front of her. "Now, turn towards my husband slightly, so I can see a profile of that monster." She practically giggled when referring to Carlos's cock as a monster, but I can't think of a single term that would work better. "Perfect." She picked up her pencil and began to sketch. And then she erased. And then she began again. And then she erased again. Eventually, she flipped to a new page in the sketchbook and started over. She shot me a quick glance and asked for a glass of wine. Springing to my feet, I went over to the counter and popped the cork on a bottle I'd brought. Pouring two glasses, I walked over and handed one to my wife and the second to Carlos. Going back to the counter, I opened the mini fridge and poured myself another martini (I had all day to prepare, after all).

"Carlos," she said, her voice cracking slightly, "I can't seem to get the angle right. I think it's because the thing is so big, it just dangles between your legs. Can..." She took a deep breath before continuing. "Can you make it hard?"

I was shocked. Pleasantly so. My wife had always been shy, so hearing her ask another man to get his cock hard sent tingles up my spine.

Carlos laughed at the request. "I would love to, but I'll need a bit of inspiration," he replied, once again looking over at me for approval. The image from my earlier fantasy entered my mind. I took a big swig of my martini and looked over at my wife.

"Darling, why don't you give him a bit of inspiration. Just remember, you two. Look, but don't touch," I said playfully but sternly. I knew my wife wouldn't, but I wanted to make sure Carlos understood the ground rules.

"But what should I do," she asked me, her face flushed; both from wine and arousal.

"Whatever you're comfortable with," I replied. She bit her lip, as if she were running through ideas in her head. After another deep breath, she stood up and pulled the dress over her head. My own cock hit maximum erectness looking at the sight in front of me. Her push up bra was black lace and one size too small, intentionally spilling the cleavage out. Her thong was almost nonexistent, with only a small triangle patch covering her pussy. She gave a twirl, giving us a perfect view of those fleshy globes, separated by the tiniest piece of string. She gave the left cheek a nice slap before spinning back around and plopping into the chair.

"Looks like my inspiration is working," she giggled. She was right. If Carlos's cock was huge before, now it was massive. The veins on it got more pronounced and it must have been twelve inches easily. The head turned a dark purple and it bobbed horizontally from his body. Instantly, my wife reached back down, picked up her sketchbook, and started drawing.

Two hours passed, as well as two martinis and two bottles of wine. Page after page my wife sketched. Position after position. Every time Carlos's cock started to droop, my wife would stand up and give some inspiration. At first it was just another slap on the ass. Then it moved to removing the bra, letting her luscious breasts hang naturally from her body. The final inspiration was removing her thong, sitting there completely naked.

By this point, I'd freed my own cock from my pants, enjoying every bit of inspiration my wife had given. Sure, it may not have been as big as Carlos's (whose, in my personal opinion, was too big to be enjoyed by my wife), but I loved it and I knew how to use it.

With the last of the wine drank, all of us were nicely inebriated, and my wife only had one page left in her sketchbook. You could see she was thinking, the end of the pencil between her teeth. She shot up straight in the chair, causing her breasts to bounce. She stood up, walked over to me, and stuck her tongue deep into my mouth. We kissed like teenagers, exploring each others mouths. When she finally broke away, she grabbed my hand and placed it on my cock. With a smile and a wink, she walked back to the chair.

"So, Carlos... The rules my wonderful husband over there defined," she blew me a kiss, her tipsy state very apparent, "said that we couldn't touch each other, yes?"

"That's right. It's the first time I've seen a couple so in love and just having fun. It's refreshing. But yes, no touching each other."

"So that doesn't mean we can't touch ourselves. I've got one piece of paper left. I want it to be my masterpiece. Let me see what that thing looks like when it's cumming."

Carlos looked at me, stroking my own cock. I looked at my wife, who simply winked. Looking back at Carlos, I nodded.

"Why not," he said, "with your teases over the last two hours, I'm dying for release." Instantly, Carlos's hands went to his cock. With both hands he mercilessly tugged on his cock. I did the same, keeping the same rhythm as him. Looking over at my wife, one hand was sketching, the sketchbook propped against her leg. The other hand was between her legs, slowly rubbing her clit. The look on her face was one torn between concentration and bliss.

"If you're ready for it, my cum is ready for you," Carlos said.

Ever the artist, my wife removed her hand from her pussy and leaned forward. With his cock at a profile to her, she intended to focus on every single drop that came out. With pencil in hand and a look of determination on her face, she simply said, "Cum."

Carlos sped his hands up and his breath quickened. He let out a guttural groan as his back arched and the largest load I've ever seen erupted from his cock. Rope after rope sprayed onto the floor in front of him. A never ending torrent of semen. Furiously, my wife sketched what she saw. When her artwork was complete, she slammed the sketchbook down on the table beside her and started fingering her clit violently. It didn't take long until a loud moan escaped her mouth as her own orgasm took her. This image, practically the same image from my fantasy earlier, pushed me over the edge. My own cock erupted, in one of the strongest orgasms I've ever experienced. I went dizzy, letting the pleasure control me.

Carlos collapsed to the floor, his cock (still massive, even in its deflated state) dangling on the ground. My wife collapsed back into the chair, her legs splayed open, lovingly caressing her pussy. Covered in cum, I stood up, stripped off my drenched shirt, and walked over to my wife. Gently, I scooped her up in my arms and laid her carefully on the bed. Carlos stood up behind me and walked to the bathroom to get dressed. I bent down and gave a single long and slow lick to my wife's pussy. She groaned with pleasure.

Carlos emerged from the bathroom. Turning away from my sexy wife, I went to settle up with Carlos. Before I was able to say a word, he held up his hand.

12