A Simple Request Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight was one of the strangest things I've ever done," he started. "I've fucked women for money, I've had their husbands clean my cock when I'm done. I've even fucked their husbands while their wife watched. But tonight? Tonight was different. The way you looked at each other, I can tell there's something magical there. And that woman? She's special. You make sure you hold onto her."

"So you don't think I need a giant cock to make her happy," I semi-joked while motioning to his crotch.

"Ha! You know, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Believe it or not, it's one of those things that women always say they want, but when they get one like mine, it's too big for them to enjoy. I've hurt more women than I've pleasured. That's why tonight was great. Trust me. You may think you need one like mine, but that one you have? It's the perfect size for women. But, if you both ever want to play some more, give me a call."

I handed him a check and then he left. I stood there a minute thinking about what he said. Looking down at my own cock, restored to its stiffness, I felt proud. Turning back towards the bedroom area, I glanced over at the sketchbook on the side table. The final image was Carlos's massive cock, in extreme detail, with a huge rope of cum coming out of it. I was shocked at its detail. Picking up the sketchbook, I flipped through the pages and chuckled. Every image was just a close up of the cock. Dangling, hard, sideways, every position imaginable.

Putting down the sketchbook, I turned to my wife. She laid on the bed, legs spread invitingly open. She was staring out the window over the cityscape, one hand subconsciously slowly massaging her pussy, the other kneading her right breast. Her face carried a slight smile of complete satisfaction. God I loved that woman. Even pushing 40, she was still perfect to me, in every way. I crawled into bed, laid on top of my wife and entered her. She moaned deeply, biting my ear, thrusting her hips up to meet mine. We made love three times on that bed, our curiosities satisfied more than ever before. After our final orgasm of the night, we exchanged a passionate kiss and fell asleep nestled against one another.

12