A Simple Ride Home

Story Info
Ride home ends in an unexpected lesbian bondage experience.
12.8k words
4.77
48k
59

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One -- The Ride

After working a bit later than usual on a Friday evening, I decided to take an Uber home instead of walking over to the light rail. Darkness has already settled in for the evening, and given the fact a cold rain is pouring down outside, a warm ride home seems like a simple reward for a long week's work. Moments after thumbing in my request a nearby driver's profile appears on my phone. A bit unusual in the fact that the driver isn't the standard middle age guy driving a Camry, this person appears to be a beautiful redheaded woman driving a late model BMW. As my curiosity peaks, I anxiously follow her progress on-screen while waiting just inside the office door out of the rain.

On cue, a sleek black 4-door sedan slowly approaches obviously looking for an unfamiliar address. With the rain still pouring down, I wait until the last moment to exit the office to help the driver pinpoint the exact location to stop. Without hesitation, I open the back door and quickly slip into a comfortable and quiet world that is far different than the noisy wet street outside. Trying not to get too much water on the leather seats, I quickly set my bag next to me and glance into the rear-view mirror to greet my driver. As our reflective eyes meet, a strange and lustful curiosity instantly enters my heart as her stunning green eyes pierce the back-seat void in a warm, seductive way. A bit set back by this vision, the redhead starts the conversation as I gather my wits.

"So, your headed across town to the Fairwind condos?"

"Yes. I live in the north building. You can drop me off at the main entrance," I answer.

"I'll make sure to get you under the canopy with this rain," indicating the location was obviously familiar to her.

"You know the place?" I ask.

"Yes. Very much. I actually live on the top floor."

"You have to be kidding me. You live in the penthouse? That looks so beautiful. I've always wondered what that's like up there. I bet there's a great view of the skyline."

"Indeed. Would you like to come up and see it? I'm about done with driving around in this rain for the evening."

"Sure. Why not? I have no other plans this evening," I answer after a moment of thought.

As she drives us the next few blocks towards our building, my curiosity peaks about why someone driving a fancy car and living in a penthouse would need to drive for Uber? Tossing caution to the wind, I just ask, "Seems like you don't need the money, so why are you driving for Uber?"

As her eyes again move from the road to the rear-view mirror to see my reaction, she says, "It's a great way to meet some very interesting people."

"Fair enough," I replied as she smiles and returns her eyes to the road.

As we silently drive through the glistening city streets, my mind drifts as I aimlessly stare through the rain spotted window. Suddenly brought back to reality, we roll right past the main entrance of our building and around the side into a private garage door that I had never noticed before. It is another sharp environment change as we pull into the dry and well-lit parking area. Obviously a small private garage area not accessible to fellow building residents, there is room for about 20 cars and a private elevator entrance. So obvious is the elevator, that as the car stops, I unconsciously step out and head towards its doors without instruction. As we both merge paths near the back of her car, she stops and looks directly into my eyes again. I instinctively stop and return her stare.

"What is your name?" she asks with a smile.

"Meghan. And you're Stephanie?"

"Yes, but you can call me Steph. How do you know my name?"

I point to the phone in my hand with the Uber app still visible and smile. Returning the smile with a knowing nod, she continues towards the elevator while she removes a key from her purse to call our ride to the sky. I follow behind. When the metal doors to the elevator open immediately, we both step inside and stand side-by-side. As the doors close their mirrored surfaces reveals the full beauty of the mysterious driver before me.

A bit taller than me, her classic black pants and white shirt are perfectly pressed and just tight enough to hint at the sculpted shapes below. Despite being simply dressed, her overall look is complex. She owns the strong presence she projects. Her long red hair and green eyes compliment the thin smile she wears because she knows I'm checking her out. After all, she is doing the same to me.

Realizing that I was not the only one doing the scrutinizing, I start to become strangely aroused knowing that my professional work cloths offer her a slightly sexy image of a women also in control of her destiny. My damp trench coat is open in the front allowing Steph just enough view of my body to also imagine what lays beneath. I'm not a model, but I like to work out and I know damn well that my sexy body is desirable in the eyes of most.

As I watch her eyes roll down my reflection, I decided this is a perfect time to take off my coat. Gathering it up over my arm, I return my glance to the mirror where I catch Steph still unapologetically staring me down. As our eyes meet again in the reflection, we both smile briefly. I then turn my attention to the digital floor read-out in anticipation of our penthouse arrival.

Chapter Two -- The Tour

As the elevator reaches the top floor it stops and the doors open. I am expecting a panoramic skyline view, but am a bit disappointed to only see a small entry way with another double set of doors. Stephanie leads the way out of the elevator and opens the right-side entry door without a key as she invites me inside with a wave of her hand. Darkness greets us as we step through the threshold. Stephanie hits a switch next to the door, but instead of a light coming on, I hear a soft grinding noise on the far side of the room as some large floor-to-ceiling automatic blinds begin their upward retreat. As the skyline slowly appears, the internal beauty of the spacious, ultra-modern condo is completely overwhelmed by the city lights now shining across the room. Naturally drawn towards the view, we both are drawn towards a large glass door embedded in the windows. Stepping outside, we head towards the balcony's edge to stare around at the organized chaos before us.

"Nice view," I say.

"I enjoy it very much," she replies. "Sometimes I just come out here and find myself scanning the city for anything interesting. Like a voyeur with a bird's eye view I guess. I feel detached from it all up here, yet still strangely involved at the same time."

"I can see that."

The next few minutes find us both silently staring out over the city, soaking it all in. Suddenly, a gust of wind pushes a little cold mist past the cover of the roof above and we both instinctively step back to avoid getting wet.

"Want to see the condo," she asks?

"Absolutely."

With that we both turn and head back inside the warm, yet still dark space of her apartment. As Stephanie turns on a few lights, the image of my dream living space appears. A large comfortable living area with a fireplace at one end and an open space gourmet kitchen at the other. Modern furnishings accent an eclectic array of original art that expose her taste for the unusual. No IKEA here, everything is obviously high-end.

"Wow. This place is beautiful! And I love the way you decorate. We would have similar tastes if I could afford it."

Stephanie just smiles and turns towards the kitchen after flicking her head in that direction to encourage me to follow. In-stride she asks, "Would you like a drink, or a tour?"

"How about a drink first and then a tour?"

"Deal," she answers as she heads toward a well-stocked bar off the side of the main kitchen. "What would you like?" hesitating for my reply to determine what type of glass to grab. "I have a very nice bottle of red that I opened last night if you'd like to try that? I do recommend it."

"Deal," I reply.

As she grabs two wine glasses from the cabinet above and the opened bottle from the cooler below, I slowly walk around the center kitchen island bar to admire the countertops, cabinets and appliances. Everything is top of the line and shiny clean. Not even a crumb by the toaster. Running my hand slowly along the marble countertop I ask, "How long have you lived here?"

"A bit over 3 years now, I guess. Time flies," as she finishes pouring and then reaches out to hand me a glass.

"It's spectacular. Even better than I imagined." I say through the glass as I raise it to take my first sip.

"The wine or the condo?" she asks.

With a quick swallow I answer, "Both."

"Thank you," she says, pausing briefly before adding, "Follow me." She then turns and heads out a side opening in the kitchen down a long hallway towards the rear of the condo. I follow behind. The first door she stops at is an elegant, but normal sized bathroom.

"Just a basic guest bathroom," she says.

"That works."

The next stop down the hall is a beautifully furnished contemporary guest bedroom with another awesome skyline view and private bathroom. We both walk in and stop at the foot of an impressive king size bed featuring a modern four-post style frame. The stuff of dreams, the simple sight of this magnificent bed frame instantly causes me to drift into my deepest secret fantasy of being tied to just such a bed at the mercy of my lover's sexual torment.

My brief mental separation must have been obvious. Staring straight at me, Steph asks, "See something you like?"

Startled back to reality by her words, I can feel my face turning red as I realize she is probably vaguely aware of where my mind had just traveled. Stumbling for words, I answer something about liking the bed frame, but I know damn well that she now has a little window into my most private sexual desires. Turning to walk out of the room, a sneaky smile crosses her face and she asks if we should continue the tour? I simply follow her out and down the hall toward another double-door entrance that is obviously her master suite. Both doors are already open, so I just follow her in.

A sprawling, fully furnished bedroom lay before me with the now usual stunning view. "This is my master," she says as I scan the room assessing the landscape. A much better furnished room than my entire apartment, this "master" includes a large sitting area, two large screen TVs, kitchenette, bar, bathroom and another large four-post steel frame bed that again briefly conjures up the same devilish thoughts from the previous room.

"Very nice." I then hesitantly added, "I wish I had a master," to see if she would play along to confirm my suspicions from the previous room.

As a seductive smile crosses her face, she stunningly asks, "How about a mistress?"

A chill instantly runs through my soul. What have I just done? Here I am, standing in front of the sexiest women I've ever seen, baiting her into fulfilling my lifelong bondage fantasies. And she is playing along! Holy crap! I'm not a lesbian. Am I? My dampening crotch seems to be overriding my conservative upbringing, but this sure is a big leap for what should have been a simple ride home from work.

Not wanting to seem to anxious, or give up the high ground so easily, I calmly reply, "We'll see." That same suspicious smile returns to her face as she asks, "Shall we continue the tour?" Then shockingly, she gently grabs my wrist to lead me towards the sitting area behind us. She only holds on for a few seconds, but the physical contact between us is an obvious gesture to crack our personal space barriers. It works. Her grip on my wrist, if even for just a second, is more than enough to further stir my sex as I feel dampness creeping through my panties.

Following behind her once again, I find a moment to recompose myself before her next tour stop. Pulling up just behind the large sitting area centered around another fireplace and one of the TVs, she says, "I really spend most of my time in this room if I'm not entertaining. It has everything I need and more. It's just feels a bit homier than the rest of the apartment I guess."

"I can see why. It has a very comfortable feel."

Standing behind the couch I survey this area of the room closer. Besides the love-pit styled sitting area, there is also what looks to be a sturdy message table off to one side and what must be closet doors beyond.

Catching my eyes drifting that way, Steph enthusiastically says, "Let me show you my closet. I just had it redone and I think it came out really nice."

I follow her over to another set of heavy double doors. As she opens one, a light automatically lit revealing an enormous walk-in closet that is really more of a room full of cloths. The organization is amazing. From day-to-day cloths, to dresses, to workout cloths, every type of clothing has been compartmentalized into individual California closet style areas. Large floor to ceiling mirrors fill the spaces between each section. On the wall at the far end are the shoes. Every kind of shoe similarly sorted into sections, each pair in their own individual little cubicle. In the middle of the room is a long-padded bench that offers plenty of room for more than one to change or sit.

"This is amazing. Did you design it yourself?"

"Sort of, but with a lot of help from the contractor. He's open to trying different things."

Steph heads toward the first section and I follow as we begin a slow walking inspection of the different sections beginning with the everyday wear. Winter cloths appear next followed by the workout stuff. As we reach one end of the room, we are now standing directly in front of the biggest private shoe collection I've ever seen. "This is crazy!" I say outload.

"Yeah -- it's a little over the top, but I love shoes, so why not?"

As I scan the different types, I happen to notice a really nice pair of high-end workout shoes that I have been thinking about buying for myself as a treat. Instinctively I reach to grab them but stop midway realizing it is a bit rude to just handle someone's shoes without permission. With obvious intentions, I turn towards Steph and ask, "Do you mind?"

"Go right ahead."

As I complete my mission, I pull one shoe from its cubby and begin my inspection. Turning it to see all sides I tell her I've been thinking about buying a pair of these exact same shoes. "Do you like these?"

"Very much," she replies. "I find them incredible light and comfortable. Perfect for my workouts, but I will actually grab them sometimes for running around town if I just want to have happy feet for the day. What size are you?"

"Eight and a half"

"I'm a nine, but why don't you try them on to see if you really like them. They should fit close enough."

"Really? I'd love to."

She then grabs the other shoe and nods towards the bench in the middle of the room. Taking a few steps back I sit on the cushioned bench and lay the first shoe down next to my feet to put it on. She surprisingly kneels before me holding the other. She then grabs my foot with the other hand and pulls it up as if she was going to remove my shoe and help me try it on like a salesman in a shoe store. She looks me in the eye and asks, "Do you mind?"

Her forceful grip on my foot sends another trickle of desire into my thoughts as her forward kneeling position offers a taunting glimpse of the private space between her bra. Hiding my sexual twitch, I nod my head "no" in reply to her question.

As she starts pulling off the first of my work shoes, I say, "Careful. I've been wearing those all day." She smiles again and replies, "I don't mind. It's a natural sent." This answer further stirs my curiosity about this women as my mind races to the other scents her response infers. With the moisture between my legs increasing, I became concerned that another aroma may start escaping. I just sit holding my composure as she removes both shoes and replaces them with the work out shoes I admire. Once the second shoe is in place, she stands up and tells me to walk around a bit to get a feel.

I stand and do a lap around the bench bouncing on my feet to simulate an exercise motion. "These feel great! Light, flexible and cushioning, they were exactly what I had hoped."

"Would you like to try them out on a treadmill? I have a full workout room?"

"Sure. Then I would really know if I want to spend the money. As you know, these are not cheap shoes."

"OK, follow me."

With Stephanie leading the way as usual, we head out of the closet and her master suite back into hallway and across the main living area towards a door that I had not noticed before. When she opens the door, we entered what looks to be a fully furnished exercise gym with a rubber floor and another spectacular view of the skyline. Gazing around, I recognized many of the pieces of equipment, but notice others that I am unfamiliar with from my own gym experiences.

Stephanie walks over to the treadmill and brings it to life by hitting a few buttons. "Here, hop up on this and give those shoes a little test run."

"OK," as I jump up and start with a brisk walk. That soon turns into a bit of a jog at Steph's encouragement. Within a few minutes I am starting to warm up, so I stopped before I became too hot. As I jump off the treadmill, I removed my jacket and realized I am now sweating under my blouse a bit. This did not escape Steph as she asks if I'd like to change into something more comfortable.

Not exactly sure what she means by comfortable, I decided to toss caution to the wind and say, "Sure."

"Do you like the shoes?"

"They are very comfortable. These maybe a little big, but I think they will be worth the money to help absorb the shocks of my workouts."

"Great. Let's head back to the dressing room then and get the rest of you more comfortable." With that she turns, and I followed her led with a mix of anticipation and desire swirling in my head.

Chapter Three -- Getting More Comfortable

Returning to her closet, Steph tells me to take a seat on the middle bench and kneels down again to remove the shoes. As she pulls them off my feet, she intentionally runs them past her nose in front of me to catch the scent as she stares directly into my eyes and smiles. With both shoes removed, she takes my wrist and pulls me off the bench and guides me towards the section of her closet that contains a huge array of lingerie and other more sensual things I didn't exactly recognize. Standing there facing these intimate items again stirs my sex, but I don't have a chance to respond before Stephanie spins around and slowly places her hand gently behind my head to pull me into a soft little kiss.

I have never kissed a girl before and her action stunned me, but it was also a moment I've been secretly waiting for ever since I noticed that four post bed in the guest room. After one quick kiss to see how I'd react, she senses my compliance and comes back with a much longer, more passionate one. My knees almost buckle as her lips expertly toy with mine for what must have been nearly a minute. As we break away, she knows she now has me in her clutches, and given the wine and the apartment, I think I'm all in too.

As she spins back around towards the closet, she slowly traces her hand over several different items. "So, you'd like something more comfortable?" From behind, I could not see what items she is surveying but I notice her arms stop suddenly. "This would be perfect," as she pulls something out for me to inspect.

At first, I didn't even really even know what it is or how it is worn. Closer inspection reviled a two-piece item made entirely of thin black elastic straps. A sort of super sexy bondage theme bra and panties set. Both pieces look to be designed so that various straps will pull in specific ways to highlight and enhance the wearers shapes. This outfit is very much designed for the bedroom.