A Simple Ride Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," I say. "I was really getting tired of the blindfold. But I have to say, it worked exactly as advertised!"

"No problem. I want you to see this anyhow Meg."

She then takes the dildo and slowly starts running her hands up and down it as if she is giving it a hand job right in front of me. After a few deliberate strokes, she firmly grabs it with both hands and moves it down towards her crotch. As I watch, I finally realize what the leather harness is for. She is going to mount that dildo to it and fuck me. Holy crap! Another dark fantasy of mine. I can't believe this beautiful redhead is about to screw me with a strap-on. And there is nothing I can, or want to do to stop it. As she pulls the harness out and away from her crotch, she slips the tip through a hole until the wide, flat base of the dildo meets the back of the harness. Satisfied with its position, she pulls the harness straps tight around her pelvis while looking down at me with a shit-eating grin.

"Ever been fucked by a women Meg?"

"Yes. About 10 minutes ago."

"That doesn't count. It takes two to fuck Meg. I was basically just helping you masturbate, but his time I'm joining in the fun."

Closing my eyes, I roll my head back for a moment to process her words. When I reopen them, I see her start pulling and pushing on her new appendage to test how firmly it is secured. Giving the straps one more strong tug, she then moves forward towards my face. Once again the dildo is just inches from my mouth and I can smell her sex propagating outward from beneath. As she pushes the tip against my lips and thrusts it into my mouth she says, "Let's get this lubed up one more time."

Her hidden lips are now just inches away from my face and I'm forced to stare upwards at her corset covered belly and protruding breasts as they heave in and out with her breaths. Welcoming the intrusion, my saliva recoats the dildo as intended. Satisfied, she pull it out and works her way off the side of the bed as I lay in waiting. I watch her move to the foot of the bed and climb back up, only this time in-between my legs.

Expecting her to thrust the dildo into me, I'm surprised when she drops her head down and starts slowly tracing her tongue along the inside of my thighs. I've never had a women go down on me before and just the tough of it sends another shiver through my spine. All I can see is the top of her head as I feel her tongue slowly working its way north towards my vagina. When she finally reaches her goal, she licks my slit up and down before pushing the tip of her tongue hard onto my button. As I struggle against my bonds, she expertly works her magic on my pussy. Only a women would know how to do this so perfectly. My juices are again flowing and she is willingly sucking them up. Just as I'm about to release, she pulls out and rocks back up onto her knees, towering above me once again. Wiping her face of my moisture with her hands, she transfers it to the protruding dildo in a taunting fashion as if she is giving herself a hand job.

Recovering from the edge I say, "That was incredible. You certainly know exactly how to use that tongue. I'm really starting to see the advantages of being with a women."

Still caressing the dildo in front of me she replies, "I just do it the way I like it. Obviously it works for you too."

"You know, I have never gone down on a women before Steph. If you release me, I would love to try burying my face in your crotch."

As a wry smile crosses her face, she stops working the dildo and pulls it up hard as if to remind me of the current situation. "Maybe later Meg. I have you right where I want you and I'm not stopping now." Pausing she says, "Are you ready for this?"

"I think so." I answer meekly

With that, she scooches forward in between my legs a bit and reaches up next to my head to grab an unused pillow. "OK then, just one more thing." She then surprisingly releases the two clips attached to my waist belt. "Please raise your hips up for me Meg." Happy to finally have a little bit of movement back, I do as she commands. With my hips in the air, she works the pillow under my butt. "There, you can put your butt back down now." As it settles on the pillow, my pussy is now forced upward. She then reattaches the clips with a bit of a struggle because of the extra tension created by the pillow. Satisfied with her work, she looks my whole body up and down and says, "Perfect."

Without another word she again grabs the dildo in front of her and starts guiding the still moist tip up and down across my slit. With slowly increasing inward pressure, my lips part to willingly accept the invader. I let out a soft moan as I feel them surrounding its mushroom head once again. My hips are trying desperately to thrust upward to increase the penetration, but my bonds are not allowing such indiscretion. Obviously enjoying my frustration, Steph just holds the penetration at the point where the head is just inside. Every bone in my body is screaming deeper, but she is in control and quite content to just keep it steady there for the moment.

After what seemed like minutes, but I'm sure was only a few seconds, I feel her start slowly thrusting the dildo further into my tunnel. Finally, I think to myself as I feel it's thickness against my inner walls, but she only pushes it in a tiny bit before slowly pulling it back out. Screaming "no" in my head, I can feel my lips begin to close with its retreat. Just at the point where the tip is about to pull completely out, she stops and slowly starts pushing it back inward. This time, thrusting it in just a little bit further before repeating the same pull-back motion as the first stroke. With the dildo now secure in its mission, she releases her hands from it and moves them up to start pinching and rolling my nipples. My desire now is uncontrollable. Waves of pleasure and pain are cascading through my body as I try willing her deeper inside, but her movements are glacial and perfectly calculated to taunt me. Each thrust only slightly deeper than the last.

With the depth of each penetration steadily increasing, she is now almost completely filling me up with each stroke, but not quite. Suddenly, she releases my nipples and moves her hands under my butt to start pulling and pushing it with each thrust in an effort to even further control the situation. Watching her movements above me I see her finally beginning to really enjoy her own sexual desires as well. She is an amazing sight. Her perfect breasts are now heaving back and forth inside that beautiful strappy corset and her red hair is swinging freely with each stroke. Sweat is now beading on her forehead as I watch a single drop sensually trickle down her face and chest before disappearing in between her tits. I wish I could do the same.

Her thrusts are now increasing in speed, but she is still carefully stopping just before our crotches meet. Closing my eyes to enjoy the moment, I simple focus on the wonderful feeling of each stroke gliding in and out. We are both on the edge of orgasm. As she gives one final deep and undeniable thrust our mounds finally meet. With the dildo now bottomed out deep inside of me, I feel one of Steph's hands release its grip on my butt as I watch her move it behind her own. Unable to see behind her, I am stunned when I feel cum start filling my pussy through the fake dildo. We both instantly and violently explode in a simultaneous orgasm as the mystery seamen fills me up. She is helplessly rocking back and forth above me and I am convulsing in my bonds. With our juices merging, supplemented by the mysterious fake cum, we are both involuntarily grinding our crotch bones hard against each other in the most sexually staggering reaction I could ever imagine. I have never felt so satisfied in my life!

As our breathing slows, I feel Steph release the tension in her body and collapse forward as our lips meet in a sloppy passionate kiss. Resting her full weight on me she rests her head down next to mine on the pillow. I can feel her hot breath blowing my hair as we settle into post-orgasmic bliss. With one arm around me and the other softly caressing one of my still heaving breasts, I hear her whisper, "That was incredible Meg."

I simple answer, "Indeed," before slowing drifting off to sleep.