A Simple Ride Home Pt. 02

Story Info
Meg & Steph explore their new relatioship for a second night.
13.9k words
4.77
17.8k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a story continuation. If you care to understand how we got here, I suggest you read part 1 first. Otherwise -- enjoy!

Chapter 1 - The Morning After

Waking up from my sexually induced sleep, my awareness slowly reemerges as the astonishing events from the previous evening flood my mind. A smile quickly crosses my face even before I open my eyes. The images of the ride home, the apartment, the closet, and the amazing sex all flashback with great delight. Instinctively, I try stretching my limbs, but quickly realize I am still tightly restrained to Steph's magic bed. Opening my eyes to confirm the suspicion, I see myself still stretched spread eagle in the mirror's reflection above. Steph is nowhere to be seen, but I hear her in the nearby bathroom. Tired, sore and needing to pee, I call out, "Steph. Can you come and release me please? I need to pee."

No immediate response comes, but a few seconds later I hear an unseen door open followed by soft footsteps on the floor. Moments later Steph appears above me with wet hair. Wearing an open white robe with a tight black sports bra exposed beneath, her natural beauty is still oozing out despite her casual style. She looks down at me with a self-satisfied smile she says, "Good morning. Did you sleep well Meg?

"I think so, but can you please untie me Steph, I really need to use the bathroom?"

"Of course. Let me get you out of there, I'm sure you'd love to stretch out too. You've been tied up like that that the whole night."

I just smile back as she turns and heads towards a wall switch that controls the bed's restraint system. As she pushes one of the buttons, the tension quickly releases on all my bonds simultaneously. I'm still connected at all the cuff points, but at least I now have some limited freedom of movement. Unconsciously, I start wiggling my limbs back and forth to stretch them as much as possible as Steph returns to the bedside.

Leaning over me, Steph's tightly compressed cleavage stops just inches from my face as her freshly showered sent now fills the air. Her breasts are deliciously pressing against the thin fabric of her bra as if they are screaming for me to release them from their nylon prison. Sadly, still connected to the bed's restraints, there is nothing I can do to help their plight. Instead, I just lay there enjoying the view as Steph grabs my right wrist cuff and says, "Hold still Meg, I need to unclip the hooks so you can get out of that bed." With that, I feel her unclip the hook on my wrist cuff. She quickly follows by releasing the one attached to the cuff above my elbow as well. With one arm now totally free, I reach to the sky to stretch while Steph quickly continues working her way down one side of my body and back up the other unclipping all the remaining hooks. As each of my limbs are liberated, I repeat my stretching process until I'm completely free.

Spinning on the bed to sit up, I feel the well-earned soreness of the evening before ringing throughout my body. Like the remnants of a hard workout, it's a soft pain of satisfaction that actually feels good. Taking a moment to gather my wits, Steph walks around the bed and stands in front of me while gently taking my hand in hers. Looking directly into my eyes she softly says, "Meg, that was an amazing evening. I know last night was a lot for you but I want you to know that was not just an average night for me either. I'm so happy that you played along and I hope you enjoyed submitting to me as much as I enjoyed taking advantage of your beautiful body. Your reactions were spectacular."

"Trust me, I had an amazing time too Steph. I can't believe that actually happened. My fantasies have never come close to that experience. Thank you."

"So I guess it was our pleasure together."

"Indeed." I add with a smile.

Steph returns the smile and says, "Let's get those cuffs off you."

"Sounds great, but I really need to pee. Let me run and do that quick. Please?"

"Of course. The bathroom is over there," pointing to the open door in the corner of the room.

Releasing my hands, Steph steps aside as I rise to my feet and head towards the bathroom with a few shaky first steps. Entering inside, I see my reflection in the giant vanity mirror before me and briefly stop. Despite my disheveled look, I see the internal glow of self-satisfaction between the leather cuffs and strappy lingerie that still surround my body. Smiling to myself, I quickly head to the toilet to release my screaming bladder. Letting go, my body slumps in relief with a feeling not dissimilar to the orgasmic bliss of last night. Finishing up, I head out of the bathroom where I see Steph now wearing an oversize t-shirt that creates a tent area under her protruding breasts.

"Do you want some coffee?"

"No thanks, I really need to go feed my cat. He's going to be pissed!"

Steph laughs and says, "Of course. What her name?"

"Bob. He's a boy"

"Bob cat? That's a great name," she says with a chuckle.

"It seemed to fit. He's a bit of a killer."

"I think your clothes are still in the closet so let's go get you out of that sex stained outfit," she says while turning to head that way. I follow behind in a way similar to the evening before. Entering the now infamous closet, we stop next to the center bench where my work clothes still lay in a heap. As I start unbuckling the wrist and arm cuffs myself, Steph drops to her knees in front of me and begins unbuckling the cuffs on my legs. Once she's done, she starts tracing her fingers up along my inner thighs in a teasing way before gently pulling the strappy panties down and off. Her light touch rekindles the sexual desire a bit, but I repress the feeling this time because I'm sore, tired and need to get home. As Steph attends to my lower half, I focus on removing the leather harness and strappy bra surrounding my breasts. After a bit of awkward fumbling, I manage to undo the buckles and remove the harness and pull the maze of straps up over my head.

With everything removed I again stand naked before Steph. This does not go unnoticed. Rising up directly in front of me, she unexpectedly grabs my crotch and forces a finger hard against my clit while planting a kiss on my unexpecting lips. A quick serge of sexual energy instantly rushes through my body, but this encounter lasts only a moment before she breaks away and reaches down to grab my clothes with a knowing smile.

"Here you go Meg. I'll go get you a glass of water while you get dressed. I'm sure you are thirsty."

As she leaves the closet, I quickly put the same cloths on that I wore to the office yesterday and grab my jacket. Walking out and through her bedroom, I meet her in the hallway where she is holding a cold glass of water. Gratefully I take it without a word and quickly drink in down as if I was just rescued from a week adrift at sea. "Thank you Steph, I needed that. I'm sorry, but I better get going now before Bob starts eating the furniture."

"No problem Meg. Just hit the Lobby button in the elevator and you will end up in the main reception area of our building. You'll recognize it I'm sure."

Handing the glass back to Steph I say, "Thank you Steph. I had the most amazing night of my life. I have no idea where we go from here, but I hope we can see each other again sometime very soon."

"Indeed," she says with a smile as she slips me a small piece of paper with her number already written on it in anticipation of my departure. "Send me a text if you want to reconnect."

"I certainly will."

She then gives me a quick yet passionate kiss before I turn and head towards the elevator. When it arrives, I step inside and turn to see one last stunning view of my mysterious lover quickly replaced by my own slightly disheveled vision in the mirrored elevator doors. Smiling again to myself in the reflection, I briefly recounting the evening's events on the way down. As the doors open I do not immediately recognize the lobby area until I step out and realize I'm in the hallway of private elevators that's behind the security guard's station. As I head down the corridor, Gregory, the security guard, turns to see who is coming out. Judging by his expression, he is surprised to see me exiting the private elevator bank. With a tone of curiosity he says, "Good morning Miss Megan."

"Good morning Gregory," I reply without adding any additional information to help satisfy his speculations. Walking past him into the main lobby area I quickly cross over to the main bank of public elevators and hit the button to head up to my apartment. Waiting for its arrival, I can almost feel the "walk of shame" stares of the other tenants because my work cloths and unsorted looks do not match the usual Saturday morning casual dress of everyone else. As the elevator doors open, I enter quickly to escape further scrutiny.

Arriving at my floor, I quickly head to my apartment and enter before any of my immediate neighbors notice me. Opening the door with relief, I step inside the security of my home. In perfectly cat like fashion, Bob, went from comfortably sleeping in the sun to leaping across the room to greet me in about one second flat. I instinctively drop my work bag on the counter and pick him up for a hug as we head towards the cupboard for his food. He knows the routine and instantly breaks into a comforting purr while I get his food ready. A pet's unconditional love is an amazing trait.

With Bob attended to, I head directly towards the shower and turn the water on to warm it's flow as I strip off yesterday's work clothes for a second time. Standing naked in front of my big bathroom mirror, I look at myself and smile again as I recall the evening's events one more time. I notice a hint of cuff marks still visible on my limbs and their site alone moves my thoughts back towards a sexual side, but I again shake these thoughts off and go adjust the water temperature to my exact liking.

Stepping into the shower I stand directly beneath the flow letting the warm water gently cascade over my head to drown out all sight and hearing. Alone in my own water world, I'm left ruminating in thoughts of sexual self-satisfaction as I recount the evening's detail. Despite my exhaustion, the rotating visions of Steph starts reigniting my fire. As if I wasn't really in control, my fingertips unconsciously start tracing the base of my slippery breasts with their light touch sending a gentle wave deep into my crotch. Traveling familiar ground, my hands move to firmly grip the base of each breast with a tight squeeze as my index figures and thumbs move up to gently pinch and roll my rapidly swelling nipples. I've quickly reach the point of no return as my right hand instinctively drifts down to firmly grab my mound. I almost collapse as I pull up hard against my crotch bone. As my fingers start slowly gliding across my slit, they easily slide inside with water still running down. Despite the soreness, and without foreplay, I push two fingers in as deep as possible as my thumb begins flicking my clit back and forth. Within seconds, the vision of Steph combines with my highly practiced hands to force an almost instant and unstoppable mini-orgasm. Thankfully the shower noise covers up my uncontrollable ecstasy as I stand shaking in a sudden and unexpected sexual bliss.

As my instant orgasm subsides, I continue standing in the water flow to regain my composure enough to finish my shower. When my heavy breathing subsides, I grab the bar of soap and lather up. My hands moving across my slippery skin feel great, but they stay on task this time. Finishing up, I turn off the water, step out and towel off before donning my robe to head towards the bedroom. Sleep is now the only thing on my mind as I collapse onto my bed and crawl under the covers. Bob jumps up moments later and cuddles in as we both drift into a morning nap with the sun warming the room.

Chapter 2 -- A gift

As my awareness returns from my deep nap, I awake with a bit of a startle because the sun is no longer shining in my window. What time is it? A quick glance at my bedstand clock revels it is mid-afternoon. This startles me at first, but as my mind replays the evening's events again, I settle down realizing the luxury of a mid-day nap was well deserved. Sure, my plans for the day had been blown apart, but I don't really care.

Heading to the living room I find Bob is holding station in his favorite window. After a quick glass of water I reach for my phone. Steph's little piece of paper with her number sits on the counter as well. After checking my texts, I grab the piece of paper and send her my contact information as promised knowing full well that this may be the start of a whole new chapter in my life. With no immediate reply forthcoming, I just go about my day as normal while anxiously awaiting a response. I begin to worry a bit as the afternoon turns to night without any reply. Was that going to be a one night stand? I sure hope not, but if it was, what a night! Since a few of my friends are meeting for dinner and drinks tonight, I decide to catch up with them for the evening.

Dinner is the usual gathering of the "girls" where everyone airs out their week's experiences. As usual, the drinks help liberate the conversation and it wasn't long before everyone was discussing their sex life. I certainly wasn't about to go there so soon, so I just listened while last evening's events relentlessly invaded my thoughts to the point that all I could think about was going home and masturbating. At one point my friend, Tricia, noted my distance from the conversation asking, "What's up with you tonight Meg? You seem to have something on your mind." She was certainly right about that, but I wasn't about to tell her why, so I just made up some lame excuse about being tired.

As dinner winds down, we all hug and head our separate ways. I decide to walk home since it's only a few safe downtown blocks away and the late fall weather is beautiful tonight. I love walking through the city. There just something about the people, the lights and the buildings that all make me feel alive and happy to be part of something larger than myself. After a short walk I arrive home and notice a package at my front doorstep. It has no address label or other markings, so my mind instantly starts racing in hopes that this mysterious box was planted by Steph. I quickly scoop it up and head inside my apartment.

The anticipation is killing me, but I give Bob his usual welcome home loving before tearing into the package. It's fairly large but very light, so I really have no idea what to expect. With a quick cut of the tape, I spread the box open to reveal is contents. Inside I find a typed note on top of something that is carefully wrapped in tissue paper. Despite my desire to just tear into it, I read the letter first.

Dear Meg,

Thank you for passing along your contact info earlier today. I had a wonderful time last night and am very interested developing our relationship. As you already know, my tastes drift to the kinkier side. Currently I am not seeing anyone else on a regular basis and I would love to have you willingly explore these adventurous desires with me.

I fully realize this is all very new to you and I am happy to go as slow, or fast, as you are comfortable with in these explorations. You are so beautiful, and the fact you played along last night makes me think this may be the beginning of a wonderful chapter in both of our lives. That said, I usually like to take on the role of the dominant in my sexual relationships. That is not to say that I have never submitted in the past, but for the most part I know what I like and enjoy being in control.

I will be ecstatic if you decide to join me in my fun. Please know that I will never hurt and I will always respect your wishes. If you choose to take the next step, please dig into the box. It contains a chastity belt. With last night still fresh on your mind, I assume you are planning to masturbate now that you are home. This belt will help curtail such indiscretion and increase your desires once we meet again. As you now know, sexual frustration only enhances your pleasure once released.

Sincerely and with love,

Steph

Holy crap! Did I just read that all correctly? She wants me to wear a chastity belt? Yikes! I have to really think about this carefully. I've never even seen a chastity belt in person. How do I go to the toilet? Are there openings? This isn't just a quick fling decision. It's a complicated commitment. On one-hand, she totally nailed my evening plans; which is amazing. On the other hand, if I actually do this she will be in total control of my sex. Will she call me immediately, or will she just let me stew for a while. I'm assuming the later, but for how long. Hours? Days? Weeks? I need to go to work Monday, so if she decides not to contact me before then I will need to wear this thing to the office. How embarrassing will that be? This truly is a stunning turn-of-events. I have many questions, but I guess I'll at least dig into the box a bit and see what this thing looks like. With that, I pull it out of the box.

Expecting the shiny metal version I've seen on my favorite porn sites, I'm surprised by its lightweight feel. As I remove the paper I'm shocked to see that this belt is actually made of carbon fiber. A true work of art, the familiar black mesh pattern of the carbon is exposed below its deeply polished coating. The contours of its shape are somewhat familiar to me from my internet indiscretions, but this is certainly a high end version. It looks to be three separate rubber lined pieces that are each connected together by small metal hinges. There's a two-piece belt section and a separate crotch piece. One hinge opens the belt and the other opens the crotch piece. The lock is unlike anything I've ever seen. It's two pieces are recessed and integrated into the belt's components so that only a minimal portion of the lock protrudes above the surface. It also appears to be digitally controlled because there is a tiny red light glowing on the belt portion of the lock. There are also two capped holes in the crotch portion that are obviously intended for access to my vagina and ass, but I do not seem to be able to remove the plugs on my own. It looks like it will be a perfect fit, but how is that possible? Steph doesn't know my exact size and there certainly wouldn't have been enough time to create this belt in only one day. Does she have an inventory of these at her fingertips? I wouldn't rule it out given that amazing closet she had constructed.

With my initial curiosity about the belt somewhat satisfied, I check the box one more time and find another letter at the bottom.

Meg,

Just in case you feel like pleasuring yourself before you put the belt on, be aware that this is a "smart" belt and I will already know that you have opened the box. I will also be alerted once the belt is secured. Of course you are free to do as you please, but I highly suggest that you lock the belt on before masturbating to maximize your future pleasure.

If you decide to proceed, I will contact you in my own due time with further instructions. I also fully understand that you may be concerned about how long you will have to wear this once it is locked. Please rest assured that you will not need to wear this to work Monday.

Steph

Unbelievable! It was as if she was reading my mind once again. How does she do that? At least I now know the level of my commitment, but I seriously need to think about this first. I need a drink.

Walking around my counter bar area back into the kitchen, I grab an open bottle of wine. Pouring a glass, I take a drink while hypnotically staring at the belt on the counter. Its simple sight send shivers down my spine. Can I really do this? Rational me is screaming, "run away." Yet there is something inside telling me to go for it. Last night was the most amazing night of my life. How can I not go back for more? Steph seems sincere and honest, so I'm not worried she will hurt me or is some crazy bitch looking for an unwilling sex slave. She really just seems like a women of means looking to satisfy her sexual curiosity. This is all so foreign to me though. She certainly has unleashed my deepest sexual fantasies and this feels like a rare opportunity. It's also seems to be a bit of a "now or never" proposition since I'm sure she will move on if I don't play along. Just the thought of all this is making me so horny I can't stand it. I think I have to go ahead and try this thing on. Otherwise I will never know what might have been. Damn it. I'm going for it!