A Simple Ride Home Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Steph slowly simmering in the background, I waste no time and position the dildo's pins in front of the two little holes on my belt. Holding it there for just a moment, I become keenly aware of the irony of the pins awaiting to be plunged into the holes as a sort of foreshadowing of the events yet to come. Pushing them in, I hear a confirming click as the belt firmly locks the penis perfectly into position. With it now extending outward, I am overwhelmed at the sight of a penis extending from my own crotch as I look through the gap between my breasts. I have always fantasized about what it would feel like to have a penis, but seeing one actually extending from my own loins is almost overwhelming. Unable to control myself, I reach down and grab the protruding dildo with both hands and start pulling and pushing it hard to make sure it is firmly in place. It most certainly is and my entrapped sex is forced to follow each motion while screaming for an actual touch.

Satisfied, I turn to look in the mirror to savor the vision of my hands firmly strapped around my own large penis. No wonder men are always touching themselves. How could they resist with that constant reminder of sex hanging between their legs. I can't help but just stare at my new appendage as it protrudes outward. Large enough to make deep penetrations, I begin imaging how it will soon be travelling through Steph's core on its erotic mission. A thought so sexually charged, I drift into a brief fantasy trance before snapping back to reality. As my awareness returns, I hear Steph mumble, "Meg. Are you still there?" through her gag.

Panicking a bit with the sound of her voice since I don't want her to know what I have planned, I decide to just ignore her question to let her stew in anticipation. Instead, I decide to start teasing my beautiful prisoner with touch, so I move to the side of the bed and lightly place a finger on the inside of her bicep. She jumps. As I begin to slowly pull it downward towards her armpit, she starts to squirm. Bypassing her pits, my hands head towards the clamps on her breasts. Once they arrive, I gently pull them upwards watching Steph reel in the pleasure of sexual pain. Holding them up for a few moments to continue her dilemma, she is again helplessly thrashing against her bonds. When I suddenly drop them without warning, she screams in frustration into her gag. I just smile.

Deciding to crawl back onto the bed, I kneel between Steph's legs. Not ready to tip my full hand, or dick, just yet, I reach down and firmly grab her thighs above her knees. She again flinches with my touch. As I slowly start sliding my hands upwards towards her crotch, I firmly push my thumbs against her inner thighs to enhance the feeling. She is again visibly thrusting her mound upward in obvious anticipation as my hands near her sex. As they reach their goal, I force both thumbs hard onto her pussy and begin rubbing them up and down with her soaked panties providing little protection from my advances. Smelling her desire, she is obviously recovered from her first orgasm and ready for more.

Realizing I still need to remove her panties, I pull my hands off and grab the safety scissors from the table to snip them clear. Carefully cutting the waist band from both sides of her hips, I start pulling them free from the front as I watch them form into a thin string that slips virtually out-of-sight into the ravine of her pussy lips. Pulling the wet fabric through, I watch it relentlessly slide across her clit as it slowly emerges from her canyon walls. As the panty retrieval nears an end, she lifts her butt up to clear the way for their departure, but I stop pulling them through for just a moment. Instead, I pull them up towards her belly to increase the pressure on her clit one more time before giving them one last hard and quick pull clear. I hear Steph moan through her gag as they retreat.

With Steph's wet panties now in-hand, I unknowingly bring them up to my nose for a sniff. Her now familiar scent is intoxicating. I've never held another women's panties in my hands, so it seems weird to lust after them, but we're already gone so far down the road that I just roll with it again. Pulling them away from my face, I have the evil thought to replace Steph's ball gag with these soaked panties. The idea of her suckling on her own sexual juices becomes incredibly erotic to me, so I move myself up to straddle her waist and remove her ball gag. Blindfolded as she is, Steph is obviously surprised by this action. Once the gag is free, I watch her move her mouth around to stretch out the strain of the ball's shape. She has no idea what is coming when grab and pinch her jaw to force it back open like I do when I have to give the cat a pill. Without warning, I stuff the panties deep into her mouth and push her jaw closed with my palm. She instinctively starts working them around inside her mouth as I imagine what she must be thinking while tasting her own sexual lubrication. I tell her to hold her mouth closed and I reach over to the table to pick up a roll of foam tape to seal then inside. Ripping a piece off, she must be aware about what is coming from the telltale noise of the tape being pulled from the roll. She seems resigned to it as I carefully apply the tape across her lips to seal them closed. Silenced by her panties and the tape, Steph is a beautiful sight as the white tape outlines her pouting lips while contrasting against the black blindfold.

With Steph again silenced, I carefully slide back down in between her legs being careful to not rub my new extension against her skin to keep it a surprise. Settling into her V of her legs, I pull my penis upward to get it out of the way as I once again I lay my head down before her throbbing pussy. I can feel my dick's shape under my hard shell belt, but there is no direct satisfaction where I desire it most. Back on task, I see her pussy now fully exposed just inches away from my eyes. Simply mesmerizing, I just stare as her lips and clit involuntarily surge in and out as if they are breathing in the sexually charged air for themselves. Shinny from their own juice, it is pretty obvious that lubrication will not be needed once I decide to put my new prick to work.

Without warning or further touch, I extend my tongue to start slowly tracing her slit. Too close to focus, I close my eye and envision the tip of my tongue toying with her lips. I can feel her desire rising even more as my tongue finds its way into the walls of her pussy. It doesn't make it too far inside, but her stimulation is obviously increasing with its exploration. Her taste and smell are almost overwhelming as a sloppy combination of her juices and my saliva merge into a blissful sexual concoction. Sensing she is again nearing orgasm, I stiffen my tongue and draw it straight upward with force to give her clit a hard flick. She immediately convulses. Not wanting her to go off just yet, I decide one flick is enough and quicky pull away leaving her shaking with true desire as I hear her muffled moans between breaths. Over stimulated myself, I realize I can hold back no longer and decide to start the main event without further oral teasing.

Rising to my knees, I reach over Steph's head and grab an unused pillow. Despite the blindfold, she seems well aware of my intent as she willingly lifts her ass skyward as if begging me to place the pillow under her to force her mound upward. Obviously my plan is no longer a surprise, but I'm happy to comply with her wishes as I stuff the pillow under her butt. As her cheeks settle into the pillow's folds, her mound is forced up just as mine had been the evening before. Satisfied with her position, I start moving back down her luscious body while forcefully tracing my hands along her sides enroute. As they reach her hips, I draw them inward towards here surging sex and easily slip both thumbs into her hole as they converge at her pussy. She jumps with the suddenness of this invasion as I start moving them both around inside her tunnel of love. As she again nears orgasm, I pull them out while being sure to give her clit another flick on the way out. Her frustration is palatable. Unable to resist the temptation of her wetness on my hands, I slowly suck her juices off each thumb while being sure to make enough suckling noises that she would know what I was doing. Judging by the smile on her face, she is well aware.

Letting her recover just a bit from another near orgasm, I take my now moist hands and start transferring her juices to my cock as lubrication. Staring intently at my own actions, I slowly start pulling on my penis as if I'm a man masturbating. Despite being unable to touch myself directly, just the sight of a cock protruding from down there is so erotically charged that I can barely hold back the sexual surge that is now boiling deep inside my carbon prison. With one last hard pull, I release my hands to stop my ascending orgasm before it's too late. Incredibly stimulated, I have a feeling I'm about to find out if a touchless orgasm is possible.

As we both return from the edge in harmony, I place one hand on her mound and begin rubbing her slit with my index finger as one last precursor. Slowly increasing the force, my finger gently parts her folds and slips in between, but I stop its penetration right inside her entrance. Not wanting to push her too far, too fast, I lightly trace that finger up and down in a repeated motion similar to petting an animal. Feeling her again surging towards orgasm I'm confident she is ready, so I quickly pull my hand away one last time to get on with it. She moans in frustration.

With my penis now lubricated and us both reeling with desire, I reach down and wrap one hand around my shaft and guide the tip towards her entrance. Her entire body tenses up with its arrival as she thrusts her mound and breasts skyward. Wanting to savor the moment, I slowly rub it up and down, being careful to not break her folds just yet. Holding it there, I'm taken back by what a stunning sight she is before me. I stare helplessly at her defined arm muscles as they flex in frustration while pulling hard against her bonds. Her amazing red hair is now somewhat covering her face, giving her a rare disheveled look that is amazingly sexy. Snapping out of my trance, I look back down at my cock and her crotch. Her full flowing juices are inviting further penetration, so I begin carefully increasing the force of my penis against her slot until the tip splits her folds and slips just inside for the first time. She immediately stops squirming and just lays still as if inviting further penetration, but I just hold it there for a while to further enhance her frustration. Instead, I quietly reach up once again with both hands and pull her nipple clamps upward with a sudden motion. Her whole body surges in response to this new, unseen stimulation. I can only imagine what she is feeling with the tip of my penis poised for a deep insertion and her nipples being pinched and pulled at the same time.

As she regains just a bit of control, I begin to thrust my dick deeper inside with a very slow but steady force designed to keep her wanting more. Looking directly at her face as I start inward, I see her face muscles contorting into a position only made when a person has lost all inhibitions. I recognize this total loss of control because I'm pretty sure was there last night. Putting another lesson I learned from her last night into action, I decide to reverse course and start slowly pulling back outward to the point of first entry. Carefully holding the tip of my penis there, I watch her mound pulsing with desire as it tries to pull me back inside to no avail. As I begin repeating a very slow, yet deliberate in and out motion, I'm careful not to push all the way in as she so desperately desires. Somewhat wishing she could see the smile on my own face, I consider removing her blindfold, but decide it just looks too damn sexy. In fact, the vision of her beautifully mature body flexing against the bonds is now beginning to overwhelm my own restraint, but I refrain from full penetration to keep her reeling.

With Steph now completely lost in lust, I'm surprised when I begin to feel more pressure against my own mound from inside the belt. I'd almost forgotten about the little secrets inside my carbon prison and look towards Steph's hands where I see her working the remote. At first I try to keep on track with my slow in and out motions by ignoring the increasing pressure against my sex, but when the vibrations begin, I can no longer hold back. Now needing satisfaction as much as her, I abandon my slow rhythmic mission and just force my penis as deep into her as possible. Holding it there hard against her sex with undeniable force, she almost instantly explodes into and earth shaking orgasm as she convulses against her bonds. Her breathing is hard and short and her head is now shaking back and forth in true sexual bliss as she surges over and over in hyper-physical lust.

Feeling a noticeable increase in moisture down where it counts, I'm stunned when I look down and see her actually squirting out juices that are splashing against the hard shell of my belt. Having only heard and fantasized about the female squirting orgasm, the sight of her reaching this mythical plateau is all the trigger I need as I also succumb to my own orgasm bliss. We are now both forcing our crotches against each other as hard as possible and I'm certain that my hard shell must be crushing her clit in the most pleasant of ways. The ballooned force and vibrations inside my belt are more than enough stimulation for me as well. A true sloppy sexual mess, we are both sweating and shaking against each other as I add to Steph's explosive juices with a stream of my own that is now leaking from inside my carbon shell. Once again we are both uncontrollably convulsing against each other lost in a level of pure sexual ecstasy I didn't know was possible until just last night.

With the scent of sex filling the air and our nearly simultaneous orgasms running their courses, I collapse forward into her breasts seeking recovery. Using one of her tits as a pillow, I just stare at the other while watching her clamped nipple rising and falling with her breaths just inches before my eyes. Both softly moaning with deep satisfaction, we just lay in bliss as our breathing slowly returns to normal. Still embedded deep inside her, the unnatural bend of my rubber penis causes it to slowly work its own way out with a sudden and unexpected exit at the end. I feel a shock run through her entire body as it breaks out with one last hard flick to signal an end to another amazing session with the beautiful Steph.

As Steph regains control I whisper softly to her, "Have I earned my release?"

She whispers back, "Indeed!"