A Simple Ride Home Pt. 03

Story Info
Meg is bound for a shower.
7.5k words
4.67
9.5k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the third part of a continuing story. If you care to know how we got here, read the other two stories under the Lesbian Sex category. If not, please enjoy.

Simple Ride Home Part 3

After about 10 minutes of holding each other while lying in post-orgasmic bliss, I pull myself up and rise above Steph with one knee on either side of her spreadeagle body. Reaching up, I pull her blindfold off without warning. Blinking rapidly to adjust to the light, she starts saying something, but her words are muffled by the panty tape gag that's still in place. With her watching me intently, I reach down and begin slowly pulling the tape from one side of her mouth. Her skin stretches and reddens as I methodically release the sexy seal from her luscious lips. Once the tape is clear, I pull the soaked panties out of her mouth and toss them aside. She instantly starts working her jaw back and forth to stretch her facial muscles before saying, "Thank you Meg," in a bit of a horse tone. "I was so ready to get that off," after a moment of hesitation adding, "So are you ready to get that belt off now as well? You certainly have earned it."

"Yes, please. Although I have to say I really found it rather enjoyable and I certainly didn't expect to be able to climax while wearing it. That was quite an unexpected treat Steph."

"A treat indeed. And you're right, it is truly a very special piece. Maybe it has found a new home Meg?" she says with a knowing smile. "Just one of the many treats I have planned assuming you're willing to keep playing along."

"I can only imagine Steph. And yes, I'm willing to play along, but later. For now, I'm tired and in need of a shower and bathroom, so I'd love to get this belt off. However, it looks like we're not quite done with you yet. We still need to remove these," as I reach down and quickly pull off her nipple clamps in one sudden move.

She immediately reals in response, thrashing in her bonds. Once the blood flows back into her nipples, she settles down. "That hurt!" Then surprisingly adding, "It always does," to imply that she's obviously worn those before. "OK. You certainly have earned your release from your chastity belt, so why don't you stand up while I get myself out of this bed."

Crawling out of the bed as suggested, I stand obediently by its side awaiting Steph's next move. Moments later I hear the cable system holding Steph's arms and legs release their tension. Obviously her magic little remote control is not just for my belt. The irony of the fact that she released herself does not escape me either as I realize I was never truly in control of the situation. With her arms and legs loose, she quickly undoes the Velcro from her cuffs and jumps off the bed standing up directly in front of me. Her sexual scent again fills my nose and I automatically respond with a quick shot of desire as if I've somehow become her Pavlov dog.

"So, you're sure you want out of the belt?"

"For many reasons."

"Understandable. OK then, spread your legs and I will release the electronic locks."

As I watch her push another button on the controller, I hear a couple of soft clicks down by my crotch. I'm assuming the belt's locks are now off, but it is still firmly in place. Steph says, "Stand still," as she gives me a bit of a wry smile. I just smile back and shake my head yes in a sort of; "get on with it" way.

Reaching down, she grabs the belt with one hand while pushing a small button on the lock with the other. Both the belt and crotch piece tabs release at the same time, but the belt stays loosely in place because she is holding it there. She then kneels in front of me and starts slowly pulling the crotch portion down and away from my sex. As she pushes the U-shaped piece behind my legs and leaves it hanging, I feel the cooler air start mixing with my juices. Bringing both hands up to pull the belt portion apart, she makes sure to give my soaked pussy a quick finger rub on the way up before separating the two belt sections widely apart. Pulling the whole thing clear, she holds it with one hand while bringing the other damp hand up to my lips. Knowing what she wants, I quietly wrap my lips around all four fingers and slowly suck my own juices off in as seductive of a manner as possible. She smiles in satisfaction. The fact I'm actually enjoying my own bittersweet flavor reminds me just how far I've fallen down her rabbit hole in only a couple of nights. And I don't mind one bit!

"My, my. What a mess we've made," she says while giving the belt an inspection before setting it on the bed behind me. "We'll have to get this cleaned up before we use this again."

"Again?"

"Well, not right now. I think it served its purpose very well tonight. Maybe next time we'll try it for a bit longer."

Just the thought that I may once again be trapped in the pleasures of the magic belt stirs my desire, but I will leave that for another time. "Steph?" I whisper. "I need a shower and some sleep, so I think I'd just like to head home."

"Oh, not yet please. We can shower here if you like."

The "we" in that sentence did not escape me. Despite being exhausted, the thought of lathering Steph's beautiful body with soap sounded too good to skip. "That sounds really nice, but first I have to use the bathroom. Let me run in there a moment and then I'll call you in." We may have done a lot of things in the last two nights, but I wasn't ready to pee in front of her because it just seems too weird.

Turning to head towards her closet, I hear her say, "That sounds good. It's all yours," as she softly pads away. I turn the other way to head to the bathroom while unwittingly rubbing my still wet crotch in an effort to work out some of the irritation of the belt's confinement. Still soaked down there, my hand emerges wet, just like Steph's, but I refrain from sampling the elixir once again and instead head directly for the toilet to relieve my screaming bladder. Sitting there, I realize I'm still wearing my bra, so I flip the straps down, spin it around, and unclip the hooks to remove it for our shower. Once finished, I inspect the shower while waiting for the toilet water to stop flowing so I can call Steph in.

The shower is amazing. Unlike anything I've ever seen. It has plenty of room for two with a front-side glass wall that reveals triple shower heads on either side. One of the heads on each side is also attached to a rinse hose. There's also a tile bench in the middle and several towel hooks scattered about, including some odd ones up high on the ceiling. Two really high tech looking digital control panels are also embedded in the walls below each of the banks of shower heads. I assume they control the shower's water temperature, but who knows what else. I contemplate trying to turn the water on to let it warm for us but think better of that because I'm sure the control panel offers a digital complexity far beyond my current ability to think. Instead, I just call her in. "Steph, I'm ready."

Hearing no immediate replay, I continue my shower inspection until I hear soft barefoot steps approaching from behind. Turning to greet her, I'm met with the sight of Steph wearing a loosely tied patterned silk robe, open just enough to reveal her total nakedness beneath. I just stand in place as she methodically approaches in a seductive stride. "Do you like my shower? It's was also specially constructed to my exact specs. I find it's a wonderful place to relax."

"It's amazing Steph. This whole place certainly has no end of surprises."

"Indeed."

"I've never seen a digitally controlled shower before."

"I know. Isn't that crazy? Let me give you a quick demonstration?" Steph then heads towards one of the control panels and starts pushing the touch screen. "So, besides the water temp, you can control the lighting," as the lights begin to change colors and then settle on a dim, warm tone that is much more comforting that the usual bright white light of most bathrooms. "You can also adjust the environment," as a gentle mist wafts inside while I hear a distant rumble of thunder.

"Thunder? Are you kidding me? It makes the sound of thunder?"

"Yup," she says with a smile. "As well as birds, or animals, or just about anything else you can think of."

"Wow, that's astonishing!"

"You can also play any music you like," as I hear the soft sounds of jazz begin bathing us in rhythmic tones.

"This is truly amazing Steph."

Turning away from the panel, she erotically steps before me saying, "This is all just stuff Meg. You are the one thing that is truly amazing here," as she grabs my hands and pulls them out in front of me. Naked and blushing, I have no response. She then turns around and unties her robe and hangs it up on a wall hook behind her while pulling its silky belt free. Now as naked as I am, she turns back towards me with her beautiful body fully exposed. I savor her smooth white skin as she steps towards me holding the belt tightly stretched between both hands like some kind of offering.

"Please give me your hands Meg."

In an act of true submission, because I know her intent, I do as she asks and extend them before me with my wrists pressed together. It's hard to understand just how right this feels, but I'm just going along with it all for now. She hasn't even bound my wrists yet, but I can already feel my desire rising up once again. Then, without a sound, she begins wrapping the belt around my wrists as I suspected. Watching her hands with intent, I shiver as the slippery fabric pulls my hands tightly together to once again to limit their usefulness. Marveling as she skillfully ties the knot, I ask, "How will I shower like this Steph?"

"Oh, don't worry, I'll make sure we are both very clean before we're done," as she knots off the belt while leaving some extra length of cloth free on either side. She then grabs the loose ends and gently pulls me towards the other side of the shower saying, "Let's get this party started." There is no choice but to follow her lead.

Once on the other side, she releases her grip and says, "Please go stand on that light colored tile," while pointing to the floor. Doing as she asked; I stand where told and turn to face her. "Perfect. Just stand there a moment," as she heads towards the far control panel while I obediently wait in place. Expecting her to turn the water on, I'm surprised when I hear a noise from above and see a four-sided towel hook begin lowering down from the ceiling above. Having seen this show before in her closet, I'm pretty sure I know what's coming next. Keeping my eyes on the hooks, their shiny tangs pass by my eye level and stop at about the height of my breasts. A bit imposing, I just stand still as Steph turns away from the control panel and walks back towards me. Giving me a quick soft kiss on the cheek, she asks, "Are you ready?"

"I guess so."

She then takes my bound hands and slips one of the hooks in between them. Knowing I'm about to lose control, the cold metal on my palms becomes the catalyst for a chill of anticipation that quickly run though my spine. Unaware of my concern, Steph methodically ties the loose ends of the belt around the other hooks to secure my hands for their now inevitable journey. Satisfied with her work, she gives me another quick peck on the cheek and heads back to the control panel. Moments later, the hooks start their skyward retreat, and my arms have no choice but to follow. Watching my tied hands slowly pass by, I just hope she doesn't decide to pull me off the ground. Cool air starts tickling my pits as they become exposed and once my elbows straightening out, I reach my comfort limit. As my whole body begins lifting off the floor I start to panic. Is she really going to hang me here in the shower by my wrists? Just as I'm about to go airborne, I hear her laugh and feel the hooks lower back down just enough to set my feet flat on the floor. "Just kidding," I hear her say as she smiles across the shower.

"Not funny Steph. It's way too late for that," I reply as she starts heading back in my direction.

"I know. I just wanted to see to look on your face." In response, I shoot her an evil look as she approaches, which she returns with a smirk of self-satisfaction.

Once again I'm standing at her mercy. Completely naked with my arms fully extended skyward, this is the definition of a compromised position. Steph eyes me up and down like a piece of meat hanging in a French butcher's window before stepping closely behind my outstretched body. Feeling her hands reaching around my waist, she pushes her fingertips deeply into my hip bones and firmly pulls my ass into her crotch while softly whispering, "Just imagine how it's going to feel to have me lather your luscious body. To have my slippery hands gliding across your perfect tits. To have me rubbing your sex clean as my fingers work the folds of your pussy. And then to rinse you off with the comfort of warm water gently cascading down your entire body. Just imagine how that's all going to feel."

Her words leave me trembling with goosebumps. Just moments ago, I could think about nothing more than showering and going to sleep. Now, her magic words have once again lit a fire of desire deep in my soul and I can think of nothing more than having her fulfill the actions she just described. Unconsciously, I begin forcing my ass backwards into her crotch as she pulls even harder at my hips. My tailbone is now grinding against her pelvis as I feel her breasts softly compress against my shoulder blades. I feel a wave of passion surge through her body from behind as a similar one rolls downward through me. Then, suddenly she releases her grip and stands back without warning.

"Not yet. We have things to do," as she appears from behind and walks towards the bank of shower heads on the opposite side. Transfixed by her beauty, I watch her every step as she seductive swings her naked hips while walking towards the controls. Unaware of my slutty stares, she says, "One of the great things about this shower is that the water is almost instantly warmed to the programmed temperature. No futzing to get it right. Just set the temperature on the panel, and..." Suddenly all three of the shower heads burst to life on her side. Steph is instantly bathed in water as her hands instinctively gather and guide her now wet red hair back behind her head, forcing her breast seductively outward. Turning to face me, I'm completely overwhelmed at the sight of her sparkling body through the shower steam. Straining against my bonds, I want nothing more than to run over there and suck her dripping tits, but I can do nothing to satisfy this powerful urge. Instead, I submissively stand intently watching her every movement. It feels a bit like I'm being forced to be a voyeur to her party.

Grabbing a bar of soap, Steph begins slowly lathering her arms as I see her hands leaving a sensual trail of bubbles across her skin. Hypnotized by her actions, I begin imagining how that slippery soap bar must feel as it softly caresses her perfectly white skin. After rinsing her arms clear, she moves to wash her face. Lathering her hands before setting the bar down, she closes her eyes and starts rubbing the soap bubbles all over her facial features before moving directly into the tallest shower stream and tipping her head backwards to rinse. Still facing me, I focus on the extra flood of water as it rolls over her outthrust tits. Stepping out of the water stream and picking the bar of soap back up, I helplessly stare as her hands begin slowly and sexually coating her breasts with bubbles. Her nipples are now standing fully erect and its obvious she is falling victim to her own actions as her hands methodically work the soap over the perfect hills and valleys of her chest. My crotch continues begging for touch at this sight, but my hands are helpless to answer their call.

As her hands begin slowly moving downward, she scrubs her perfectly formed abdomen before moving lower towards her most sensitive areas. Fully enamored in her every motion, I envision how I will soon feel those same hands working their magic on me. Forced to fidget in place, I watch from afar as her fingers begin carefully working through the folds of her pussy lips. There is more to her actions than just cleaning as I see her fingers vigorously working her lips, clit, and even slipping inside for a go. Occasionally convulsing with visually desire, her body is obviously awash in much more than warm water. With an orgasm obviously approaching, she suddenly stops her self-satisfaction before going over the edge and just stands still for a moment to regroup.

Then, turning around to make sure I can see her behind, she begins washing her bum. It's a stunning sight watching her skilled hands caress her cheeks with soap. I'm both figuratively and literally hanging on her every move as see her slowly working her fingers into her crack, but I'm totally shocked when she actually forces a finger inside her asshole before me. OMG. Is she really doing that to herself? I've never done that. Seems way over-the-top to me, but yet incredibly sexy in some kind of seriously perverted way. Limp with disbelief at what I'm watching, I can't believe this is further tuning me on. Judging by her body's inflective response, it's obviously having the same effect on her. After slowly pushing and pulling a finger in and out several times, she retrieves it fully and turns back towards me with a smile. She then casually finishes up the rest of her shower as if nothing happened before turning the water off as I hang there slightly stunned, awaiting her next move.

Moments later I got my answer as water burst from the three water heads on my side of the shower. Shocking at first, it only took moments to realize that Steph's earlier comments about the water temp were spot on as I'm instantly bathed in perfectly warm water. As my hair begins draping over my head, it partially covers the vision. Once I'm completely wet, she turns the water off and heads back my way with a bar of soap in-hand. Obviously aware of my vision plight, she begins by gathering my completely soaked hair and pulling it behind my back while saying, "I figured you needed to get wet before I lather you up." Fully aware of the double meaning, she adds, "Did you enjoy the show?"

"I can't believe you stuck a finger in your ass." I reply with shock in my voice.

"Well. Everything needs to be cleaned; and it just feels soooo good."

"Steph, I've never..."

Interrupting me in mid-sentence, she puts a finger on my lips and says, "You know Meg, you should try it before you get too judgmental." A little worried about what she has planned next, I decide to just shut up and hang still.

Moving behind me, I try spinning around to see what she's up to, but she says, "Please stay facing that way Meg." Reluctantly, I do as asked and return to my original position awaiting her touch. Hanging my head to let the water run clear of my vision, I notice my nipples screaming for attention as they proudly protrude from my glistening breasts. Lost in my own slutty desire to touch them, I'm surprised when I see Steph's hands suddenly appear around my waist as her luscious body gently conforms to my shape from behind at the same time. With the soap bar still in-hand, I feel her firmly pull my butt towards her crotch as I feel my tailbone settle against her sex. Pushing her breasts into my back, I feel them slowly compress against my skin once again while her chin lightly settles on my shoulder at the same time. Whispering, "Are you ready for me to lather you up?" in my ear.

Seething with desire, I breathlessly respond, "Indeed."

"Great. Then let's get started," as she suddenly releases her grip and steps away from my touch. Standing the way I am, I quickly lose track of her exact location before I hear the sound of her lathering the soap bar right behind me. Not knowing where her hands will land first, I hang in anticipation at their inevitable arrival. Zeroing in on the sound, I realize she is rubbing her hands together very slowly and deliberately. Obviously aware of my growing needs, she seems more than content to drag out the lathering process to allow time for my surging desire to further overwhelm my thoughts. I can do nothing but simmer in my bonds as she likes.