A Simple Ride Home Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willing her hands to land on my crotch or breasts, I'm surprised when I first feel their slippery touch on my wrists high above my head. As her outstretched body settles in tightly against my back, she says, "Always best to start up high and let the soap trickle down. Don't you think?" Speechless, I just hang there enjoying her touch on my wrists and hands as she carefully caresses them with bubbles. She is obviously stretching up as far as she can reach because I feel her entire body, including her legs and arms, closely in-touch with mine from behind. Lowering down from what I assume are her tiptoes, her hands start slowing coating my forearms, elbows and biceps with soap bubbles as a light citrus scent begins penetrating my senses. Carefully working every inch of my skin on the way down, her gentle touch is meant to drive me crazy, as much as it is meant to clean my skin. It's certainly working as intended.

As her hands near my armpits, I become horrified remembering that I had not shaved my pits in for a while and I'm sure the stubble will be noticeable. She then whispers, "Ticklish?" in my ear, which immediately changes my focus.

"You wouldn't dare? Would You?"

After an intentional pause she replies, "Not tonight. It's far too late for that," as her hands go flat palm over my pits to avoid the finger-tip sensation that would drive me to laughter. This works as far as ticking was concerned, but I can also feel the razor stubble shifting back and forth with her lathering motion, making me immediately self-conscience. This does not go unnoticed by Steph. "Need a bit of a shave?" As I begin to stammer some kind of inaudible response, she adds, "Maybe we'll take care of that tomorrow if you like."

Relieved that she has moved on, I feel her pull her hands off and hear her lathering them up again for their next assault. When they land around my neck, the sensation of her slippery hands encircling my throat is a bit disconcerting, but they quickly move upward to start working their magic on my facial features. I close my eyes and just loose myself in the feeling as she methodically works soap around my eyes, nose and cheeks. She even washes behind my ears, which makes me chuckle thinking of my mom, knowing this was not at all what she had in mind.

As Steph's hands retreat again, I lower my head to try and shake the soap from my eyes so I can see. Testing the results, I slowly try opening my lids but immediately feel the sting of soap, so I squeeze them tight one again. Amazingly, Steph has again managed to blind me, even without a blindfold, and I doubt this was by accident. Lost in that thought, I jump when I feel her hands suddenly encircle my breasts from underneath. Already hard, my nipples further stiffen as I feel her soothing touch start working each of my mounds in concert. As she rhythmically coats every inch of my tits with her open palms from behind, her body is now rolling with energy against my back as she is obviously enjoying this as much as I am. With my knees almost buckling, I am now hanging from my wrists as I swing back and forth lost in lust. Her hands and body are now pushing hard towards each other, with me in the middle, and I feel my breasts compress with their combined force. It's an amazing feeling. When she pinches my nipples and gives them a bit of a twist, I instinctively try to pull away to no avail.

"Sensitive?" she asks sarcastically.

I have no answer as I hang there willing her fingers away from my screaming nips. She complies moment later, and I hear her once again lathering her hands behind me as I try to catch my breath. When her hands return, they land around my torso. Knowing where this is going, I start to panic a bit thinking about how she forced a finger inside her own ass while she was showering. Is she planning to do that to me? I've never had anything in my ass. Hell, I've never even thought about it. That may just be a step too far, but I decide to wait and see what she does as I feel her hands working downward toward my crotch.

As her slippery fingers begin lathering my slightly hairy bush, my crotch automatically thrusts outward to greet her touch. She responds in kind by pushing her fingertips hard against the bone just above my slit. With orgasmic excitement rising, I'm sure I'd be noticeably dripping with desire if I wasn't already standing there wet from the shower. As she continues to rub my pubes clean, she whispers, "Don't you think that bush of yours needs a full trimming?" Too lost in my own ecstasy to care, I reply with a simple nod of my head in compliance.

Obviously satisfied with my response, her hands move further down. Her fingers start working the folds that protect the entrance to my sex, while simultaneously forcing her thumb hard against my button. This almost pushes me over the edge as I collapse into my bonds from the feeling of my clit being compressed against my crotch bone by her touch. Steph's body is also responding from behind. I can feel her now rhythmically forcing her crotch against my tailbone and then rolling that same energy upward towards her breasts to compress them against my shoulder blades. Picking up on her actions, my body instinctively syncs to her motion as we become one in a slow rolling ecstasy. When one of her fingers start pushing against my opening, it easily slips inside lubricated by my juices and the shower. As she starts fingering my inner walls, my hips begin involuntarily convulsing as if they are trying to suck her fingers further in. Nearing orgasm, I will myself to hold back in an effort to enjoy the moment. Obviously sensing my heightened state of arousal, she suddenly pulls her finger out without warning and whispers, "I think we've gone there enough tonight Meg." I audibly moan in frustration, but she's probably right.

Pulling her hands clear of my crotch, I feel them move around to my bum to start caressing it with soap and water. My thoughts immediately go back to anal penetration. Is she going to stick a finger in my hole? Can I take that? In reality, I guess there isn't much I can do about it hanging here like a piece of meat, but I'm also sure she would stop if asked. I decide to remain silent and just concentrated on the wonderful feeling of her hands sliding across my cheeks. As she starts working her hands inward towards my crack, I feel more pressure on her fingertips as she forces them into my anal crevasse. Working her way downward, I am now laser focused on her fingertips. When I feel them start working their way around the loose skin around my asshole, I hold my breath awaiting a strong push to force a finger inside. Instead, she continues working them carefully around knowing full well that I'm extremely anxious about their potential penetration. After what seems like forever, I hear her say, "Not tonight Meg, we'll save that for some other time."

With those words, the tension in my body immediately relaxes as I feel her hands fully retreat to once again to lather up. She then simply starts washing her way down my legs, towards my feet, as I stand there in sexual limbo trying to regroup. Now kneeling behind me, she asks if I can lift my feet so she can wash them one at a time. On a normal day, this would be a ticklish experience, but tonight, I'm too overwhelmed by everything to even care. Once finished, I sense her standing back up and set the bar of soap down before hearing a light metal sound that I believe is one of the rinse hose shower heads. I now sense her presence directly in front of me, but I'm unable to confirm this because I'm still afraid to open my eyes due to lingering soap.

She then asks, "Ready for your rinse?" With no time to respond, I'm Immediately inundated by a strong water flow hitting my arms above my head. Quickly recovering from the initial shock of the water burst, I begin losing my thoughts to the sensual feeling of the perfectly warm water raining over my body. Working the spray back and forth, she begins to work its flow slowly downward. When the water hits my face, I try to clear the soap from my eyes with the flow, although I do not open them immediately. Instead, I savor the feeling as the water trickling over my tits as she continues downward. It's obvious that Steph is intentionally holding the stream directly on my nipples causing a feeling of both pleasure and pain. Involuntarily squirming at the sensation, she follows my movement to make sure the flow stays directly on target for a few moments before moving towards my abdomen.

My anticipation grows as the stream of water nears my crotch and I slowly open my eyes to watch. Mesmerized by the way the water is massaging the skin of my stomach, I urge it to move down towards my most sensitive areas quicker. When it finally arrives where desired, my eyes instantly close again in a sudden wave of pleasure. Steph is holding the flow exactly where it counts most, and I struggle to maintain my composure as I hang there lost in my own world of bliss. Feeling the strength of the flow beginning to increase, I reopen my eyes to see her walking towards me with the shower head relentlessly aimed directly at my clit. Stopping just inches in front of me, she holds the flow directly on point. This is creating a vibrator like sensation that is bathing and jiggling my most private parts, which causes my pelvis to begin randomly convulsing with pre-orgasmic energy. Begging for relief, I look directly into her beautiful green eyes as I struggle in my bonds. She smiles in return knowing the control she has over me.

Just when I'm about to explode in ecstasy, she steps back and starts moving the flow away from my crotch and downward over my legs to continue the rinsing process. Denied again, I hang there shaking and panting in exhausted frustration as she nonchalantly continues rinsing downward to my feet. Asking me to spin around so she can do my back, she is obviously done with her fun, and sticks to task this time by simply rinsing the soap off my back from top to bottom before shutting the water off.

"There. All cleaned and ready for bed."

"Indeed," I breathlessly reply as I'm still recovering from my near orgasm.

"Let's get you down," as she turns and heads towards the shower control screen to begin lowering my arms; much to my relief. Watching my own tied hands intently, I see them pass eye level and stop just in front of me, about breast high. Satisfied with their height, she walks over and unties the silky cloth leash from the hook, but leave my hands tied together in front of me. She then heads back over to the panel and retracts the hook skyward before returning to grab the loose end of my binding to give me a pull towards the shower door.

"Aren't you going to untie my hands?

"I don't know yet," she replies, "I kinda like you this way."

"Oh, come on Steph, that belt is soaked, and I certainly don't want to drip water all over your house."

"Don't worry about that Meg. I'll towel that off along with the rest of you." Having made my appeal, I just follow her lead outside the shower. Letting go of my hand leash, she says, "Just stand there. I'm going to get a couple of towels for us."

As she turns toward the vanity, I can't help but stare at her still glistening beauty as she bends over to pull a couple of towels from the cabinets below. Knowing full well I'm transfixed on her behind, she seems to hold that position for a bit longer than usual to tease my lustful eyes. I still wonder if the carpet matches the drapes, but her smoothly shaved pussy offers little insight to the true origin of her luscious red hair. Done with her show, she walks back towards me holding one towel in her right hand, while beginning to towel off her hair with the other. She offers me the second towel and I grab it with my tied hands while she steps back to begin drying herself.

"How am I supposed to dry off with my hands tied?"

"I'm sure you can figure it out, but if not, I'm happy to help."

I sigh in response. Unable to separate the towel with two hands as would be normal, I simply gather it in a wad and begin drying off my hair and face with both hands held together. This goes pretty well, but as I start working my way downward things become a bit more difficult. Unable to spread the towel out as usual, I simply end up dabbing the water off my shoulders, breasts and torso, but find I'm completely unable to effectively dry my arms. Giving up on that, I move down and find I'm actually able to wipe my crotch and legs dry fairly easily. My back and ass are a different story though as I'm completely unable to reach those areas with my hands tied in front of me. Looking up, I see Steph smiling at the sight of my struggles.

"Need help?"

Retuning the smile, I answer, "I guess so."

Walking back over to me, she grabs the towel from my hands and spreads the ends out. Expecting her to walk around behind me to dry my back, I'm surprised when she pulls the outstretched towel over my head and wraps it around my shoulder blades while facing me. Pulling the towel hard towards her, she forces our bodies together and gives me a slow, passionate kiss. With our breasts now compressed together, she holds us like this while she moves her mouth down the side of my neck and begins kissing and sucking my skin. I immediately melt. In an act of true submission, I tilt my head sideways to give her better access, but add, "Please don't give me a hickey Steph. I have to work tomorrow."

Chuckling, she pulls her lips from my neck saying, "I wouldn't do that to you Meg. Unless you ask of course."

"Not tonight please."

Still forcing my body into hers, I can smell the scent of citrus again as we lustfully stare into each other's eyes. A few moments later, she releases the pressure on the towel just a bit and starts wiping it back and forth behind me to dry my back while working it downward. When it gets to my ass, she pulls me in again. This forces our hips together with my tied hands in-between. Another sexual shock wave rolls through my soul with the increased pressure to my crotch and my eyes again close in automatic ecstasy. Reopening them after a few seconds, I see hers' are also closed as she is obviously enjoying the feeling as well. When her hips thrust forward towards mine, I reply in kind forcing my hands harder into her clit with my own pelvis. I can feel the wetness from the shower merging with my now flowing juices to form a sort of sexual cocktail down below. Given the events of this weekend, I can't believe my body is reacting to her again, but I just go with it. When she finally opens her eyes, I can tell by her facial reaction that my stare has caught her by surprise. We both smile knowingly before she eases her inward pull on the towel to restart it original drying mission. Steph obviously notices my increased wetness as well, because she spends extra time softly drying my pussy, before working the towel downward behind my legs.

"You know, it would be much easier to dry yourself down here if you didn't have all that fur." Not sure how to respond, I just let that go for now without reply. She then kneels down and asks me to, "Lift your feet please." I do as asked, one at a time, so she can dry them both off. "There, all dry and officially ready for bed?"

"Thanks. That was great Steph."

"Agreed. OK, stand there while I grab us a couple of fresh robes." She then turns and walks over to the wall where two terry cloth robes, that I had not noticed before, hang on hooks. Watching intently, she puts the first one on herself and then grabs the other and walks over behind me and drapes it over my shoulders. The dry warmth of its embrace offers me instant comfort. Walking around in front of me, she pulls the robes opening around my body and still tied hands before taking the belt and tying it around my waist as normal, except that my still tied hands and arms are now entrapped inside. I give her one of those, "really," stares. She just smiles and says, "Follow me." Doing as asked, I step very carefully since I'm now basically mummified from the waist up and I don't want to trip because I'd be unable to break my fall.

"Will you sleep with me tonight Meg?"

"I would love that Steph, assuming you really do mean sleep this time."

"I do. I'm tired too."

Following her towards her bed, I'm shocked when I see that the mess we made earlier is all cleaned up and the bed is made.

"When did you make the bed Steph?" I ask.

"Oh. I did not. I had my assistant Emma do that while we were in the shower."

"Assistant Emma?" I say with hesitation in my voice.

"Oh. Did I not mention Emma yet?"

"No."

"OK. Well, I have a personal assistant that lives in the apartment just below. She keeps me on track and helps me with whatever I need, whenever I need it."

A bit shocked by this new development, I hesitate a bit to gather my thoughts before following up. "So, she comes up at one in the morning to make your bed?"

"If I ask."

"What else does she do?"

"She does whatever I need. Cleaning, cooking, errands. Whatever I need. She also keeps me organized and reminds me of things that may have accidentally gotten past me."

"Really?"

"Well, it is her full-time job and I pay her very well for her on-demand response."

"Ok," I say hesitantly. "Then where was she last night?"

"Fridays and Tuesdays are her days off. We all need some personal time, wouldn't you agree?"

"Of course," I say in a slightly skeptical tone, adding, "So she knows everything we just did?"

"Well, not the sordid details, but she is well aware of my fetishes and perfectly comfortable with them all. I've actually helped her, and her husband explore some of their own proclivities, and they seem to quite enjoy themselves."

Hearing that Emma has a husband helps ease my jealous suspicions. "Well Steph, I have to say I'm not 100% comfortable that someone else knows what we are doing."

"Perfectly understandable Meg, but rest assured, our relationship will not leave these doors unless you want it to. Part of her contract is total personal secrecy. She would pay deep financial consequences if she were to ever talk out of school. And besides, she's worked for me for years and we have become good friends, so I totally trust her."

"All right Steph, I guess I just have to trust you on this for now, but I'm still a bit uncomfortable that anyone beside us knows about our relationship. Hell, I'd never done anything even close to this before last night, and now to realize someone else besides us knows about it is all a bit much for one weekend."

"Fair enough Meg. I guess I would feel the same way if I was in your shoes, but please trust me that nothing will ever leave here. I can introduce you to her in the morning if you like."

"Let me think about that, I'm not sure I want to reveal myself to her just yet. This has all been so much and I'm still processing. Afterall, what will I say to her if I see her in the lobby?"

Jokingly she says, "I would start with hello. But we can talk about that tomorrow. Enough of that for now. We're both tired and need some rest."

"Now that I can agree with Steph," as we both walk over and stand side-by-side next to her bed.

"So, do you want to sleep in your robe or naked?" she asks.

"Do I have another choice? I really don't like sleeping naked."

"Oh. Well, I guess it's in your robe then," as she unexpectedly pushes me onto the bed where I land in a heap since my arms are entrapped in the robe.

"Come on Steph. I can't sleep like this."

"Why not? Are you uncomfortable?"

"Well, no, but it just seems too weird to be wrapped up like this and unable to move my arms."

"You'll be fine. I'm sure you're so tired you'll fall asleep in minutes. Besides, with your hands trapped in that position down by your crotch, I'm sure you'll find a way to enjoy your dreams."