A Simple Scene

Story Info
Her dom has a special surprise for her on their night in.
4.6k words
4.45
14.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene started such as any other, with her on her knees while he ran through their check-in. She hardly heard the list of questions, already having answered them all to herself before arriving. She felt sound of mind and body, with no sore spots to keep an eye out for. Her safe words for the scene, as it was not to be complex, were 'Yellow' for if she needed to slow down or breathe and 'Red' for if she needed to stop. She preferred the evening's events to remain a mystery to her until they occurred, and she freely added that she trusted him to take care of her. Her only other concern was one that he already knew, but she restated; an ongoing medical issue had her currently without birth control.

He accepted her answers with a gentle smile. Her excitement was evident in the way she stumbled over her words, trying to get them out as quickly as she had rehearsed in her head and failing when thought met tongue. Her eyes were bright, but unfocused as she was distracted by the possibilities ahead of her.

He kept looking at her, enjoying her soft curves under the simple sweater and leggings she had worn for their date. She squirmed under his gaze, impatient and well aware that she was being teased. Finally, with a soft smile, he nodded once to her. "Undress and put on your collar, then kneel and wait for me."

Clothing thumped against the wall, tossed aside with all haste. Her collar was fetched from her purse, a simple leather strip with a brass plate that declared her to be his. As she knelt, he stripped as well. Aside went the nice shirt, then the under shirt, then the socks. He took his time, enjoying the way the room's warm light hit her skin as she eagerly knelt for him. Now she was still, Settling into her role of obedience like a warm blanket. Safe and warm, but in a way that made you shiver from the contact. He was behind her now, pulling out his box of fun things and retrieving the tools he wished to make use of. Laying them out on the side table in easy reach of the bed, out of her current line of sight. She knew better than to turn and look. She'd asked for a surprise, after all.

Finally, all preparation was complete. He set his hand on her head gently, possessively. He stroked her soft hair as he crouched next to her, placing a kiss on her shoulder. "I'm not going to restrain you tonight, sweetheart. I need you to be able to move. To struggle." He watched the goosebumps raise on her spine as she thought about what that might mean. A scene where she fought back? "But I know you love a little bit of rope, and I certainly enjoy the way it looks on you." His voice trailed off as he set a bundle of hemp rope in her lap, dyed a deep purple. It was soft, but had the kind of grip and bite that was so essential to good bondage.

Happily, she loosened the bundle and found it's center, presenting it to him silently. He lifted her arms, wrapping the rope around her chest below, then above her breasts. It wove in and out of itself, over her shoulders and about her neck (but not around her neck. He was sadistic, not stupid.) until with a final tug, she wore a complex chest harness. It restrained her breathing slightly, and the rope dug into her skin just enough to make itself constantly known. She was smiling softly by the end, eyes unfocused as she simply enjoyed the sensation.

He broke her from her stupor by threading his fingers into her hair and gripping tightly. Her head fell back and her back arched, a gasp passing her lips an instant before they were covered by his. He watched her eyes flutter closed as she moaned softly into his mouth. Their tongues pressed against each other's, hers exploring tentatively while his shoved it's way into her. They kissed like this for a long minute, his free hand gently stroking her thighs, which parted freely for him. He didn't reward her by touching where he knew she wanted, instead just gripping her inner thigh until he pulled away, leaving her panting softly.

"That's a good girl, already all warmed up for me. Are you ready to service me, pet?"

"Yes Master." She gasped, her whole body reacting to the timbre of his voice. Slick between the legs and flushed from head to breasts, she turned herself to press her face against his thigh, kissing gently. "May I please suck your cock, Master?"

"You may."

She smiled at him, reaching to undo his belt tentatively, testing to see if he would correct her. When he did not, she stripped him of his pants, guiding them all the way to the floor and waiting for him to step out of them before gently tossing them aside. She repeated this with his underwear, passively noting that he was wearing new boxer-briefs that she thought were quite flattering. When his half-hard cock hung free, she made an excited sound at the back of her throat, immediately lifting herself to put it even with her mouth. She made soft noises of happy approval as she gently licked its length. One hand supported her treat, the other rested on his hip to keep her steady and aware of his movements. When his member responded to her tongue and was sufficiently lubricated she greedily sucked it into her mouth. It was too large to easily take the whole things, but she knew that if he wanted her throat he would take it. She shivered and clenched her thighs at the passing thought of him using only her throat that night, leaving her unsatisfied.

He must have felt generous that night, or otherwise needed her to be in a specific physical state, as he merely rested one hand on her head and allowed her to do the work. She knew that without his direct intervention that her oral skills were likely not enough to finish him, but she was glad to take the time to service him how he wished. She alternated primarily between bobbing her head while sucking gently and stroking his shaft with her hand while she slurped at the head. Occasionally she would throw in a twist, like lifting his cock out of her way to lap at his balls while she jerked him off, or pressing his cock into her throat until she gagged and had to stop for air. Listening to the little sounds he made and feeling the way he occasionally twitched, she tried to narrow in on the things that were feeling best for him that night.

A gentle pressure on her forehead stopped her experiment, leaning her head back while she passively continued to stroke his cock with one hand. He was smiling down at her in a way that made her body tense up in preparation for pain, regardless of the soft warmth he seemed to project. When he didn't say anything for a moment, she opened her mouth to ask if he wanted something from her. Before she could speak, she saw his hand move suddenly, and she reflexively flinched, expecting him to strike her. Instead, he gently pushed her hand away from his cock.

"That's enough of that for now, love. Lay on your back on the bed and spread your legs."

She stood slowly, still not sure what was happening. His eyes were telling her that she was in for a treat, but the set of his mouth promised torment. She did her best to push it from her mind before the possibilities made her drip. She laid on the bed, reclining on an offered pillow. He took her hands and raised them to the headboard, her heart beginning to pound as he wrapped leather cuffs around them to chain her hands above her head. With her hands out of the way, he lowered himself between her legs until he could begin to kiss her thighs, working slowly towards her slick folds.

With a deep groan, she settled herself into the pillow and gripped the headboard, preparing herself to be thoroughly teased and denied.

He grinned up at her from between her legs, seeing that she was beginning to catch on to his plans. He wasted no more time on teasing, spreading her open with his thumbs and using the tip of his tongue to trace her folds. She tried not to moan at the pleasure she had been so excited for. With any luck her near silence would spur him to greater lengths. He did not hasten his pace, letting the tip of his tongue explore her until she began to squirm again.

After some time of this, he finally pressed his lips to her clit, sucking slightly to draw blood into it and increase her sensitivity. Then began the game of drawing patterns across it until her hips began to buck and her breathing began to catch before slowing, then stopping. Then again, the tip of his tongue would make a lap around her folds while her pleasure settled back to it's baseline. This cycle he repeated until she gave up on keeping count, stopped trying to hold back her sounds. She thought to try begging, but knew that he would take exactly as long as he wanted no matter what she said.

When her head had fallen back in acceptance of her defeat, he knew she was ready for the next stage of his planned torment. Just to be sure, He edged her another handful of times, taking her as close to climax as he dared. He eventually lifted himself, reaching for a tissue to dry his mouth and chin. She lifted her head at this, hope and lust in her eyes as her hips twitched. Again she was lost in the possibilities before her. She knew that if the mood had struck him, he could keep her needy and edging late into the night, either capping the scene with a single powerful orgasm or making her sleep in some sort of bonds so she would have to wait for morning. He could edge her just a while more, then switch tactics to force her to orgasm repeatedly until she was begging him to stop. Or it could all be in preparation to get out a flog, to make her cum from being beaten.

He enjoyed the way she moaned softly to herself while she fantasized about his plans for her, but he could only be patient for so long. He reached over her head to grip the leather cuffs on her wrists while giving her a look that said clearly that she was not to take advantage of her freedom. She nodded willingly, and just like that her hands were freed. She carefully sat herself up, panting slightly and gripping her hands together to keep them from wandering. On herself or him, she wasn't sure. He offered her a smile, pulling her into a hug before kissing her again, more slowly than before. She moaned into his mouth and pulled herself into him, soon ending up in his lap, grinding on his quickly re-hardening cock. When he broke away from her, she looked into his eyes with a look of abject desperation. "Please Master, I need you to fuck me. I need to feel you inside me, my pussy is so empty withou-"

He cut her off by kissing her again, then casually rolled her onto her back so her knees were at his hips. She reached between them to grab his cock, silently checking that he was wearing a condom before lining him up. It only took him one thrust to bury himself in her, making her lose all sense of spatial awareness as every nerve in her body redirected to between her legs. She tried not to scream, failed, and again found her mouth full of his tongue as he began to thrust into her.

While she was temporarily lost in her own body he was already at a steady pace. His hips slapping against hers and pulling away in quick short thrusts that didn't go quite as deeply as they could. He waited for her eyes to refocus on him, her mouth now hanging slightly open as she panted heavily and very nearly began to drool on herself. He offered her a warm smile and slammed home, his cock hitting as deeply as it could from this angle. She moaned, and he felt her pussy quiver around him as she fought the urge to orgasm. He held still long enough to enjoy the sensation, then slowly withdrew so he could do it again. This time she mewled softly at him, a high-pitched pleading that told him she had officially lost her ability to speak coherently.

He tilted back her chin with a finger, fucking her slowly with his full length. Without the sharp impacts it was easier for her to stay away from the dangerous edge of climax, but the drop in effort left her more aware of just how much she wanted to finish. He kissed her throat, nipping the skin in a few places until he found a sensitive spot near her shoulder. He took his time to mark her. She gasped softly, then whimpered as his teeth clamped down harder. When he was satisfied with the fledgling bruise he sat up to meet her eyes. She was silently begging him, hips slowly grinding at him while panting out cute little mewls and moans. Her hands slid up his chest, arms wrapping loosely around his neck. He forced her to wait until she had caught her breath, then grinned while he slowly pulled out of her.

She protested weakly, but was rudely interrupted by his fingers roughly pinching her clit, then rapidly flicking back and forth across it. Her voice rose in pitch and her hips bucked, but her thighs were quivering more from the effort of holding herself back then the sudden spike in stimulation. He kept at it until he was sure she would give in and cum without permission then spoke, "Cum."

As soon as the word was past his lips, she was thrashing on the bed, the sheets in a white-knuckled grip as her voice cut off with a squeak when her breath hitched. He had already backed away, hand off of her as he enjoyed the show. She had met his eyes, looking surprised and almost a little betrayed at the sudden lack of stimulation, hips twitching as if searching for something to press against. When she was done she whimpered, less wound up but still deeply craving his touch. "M-Master?" She stumbled, head clear enough now to speak, "Did I do something wrong?"

"Not at all, beautiful." He slid closer to her and placed his still-damp fingers on her stomach, tracing aimlessly around her navel to make her squirm. "You did exactly what I wanted, pet. How do you feel?"

"I need your cock Sir. I feel so empty."

"Oh? You think you deserve my cock?"

"Please, Master? I've been trying to be a good girl tonight."

"Don't dodge the question, slut."

She whimpered, casting her eyes down. "Only Master gets to decide if I deserve his cock."

He leaned over her, sliding his hand up her chest to settle on her throat. He could feel her pulse beneath his fingertips, felt her minutely lean back her head so he had perfect access. His eyes were dangerous, and his smile was gone. He spoke to her slowly in a low voice, keeping his eyes firmly on hers, "That's right. Tell me why."

"Because I belong to Master."

"Explain."

"I am my Master's property. His cute little pet, his perfect fucktoy."

He was close enough now that his breath tickled the stray hairs that floated about her face. He was silent for a long moment, watching as she slowly lost confidence, trying to figure out what she hadn't said. He felt her pulse accelerate as she began to shake slightly. He smiled inwardly, watching her reaction. Not fear, but intense arousal.

"Get up."

Suddenly he was out of her face, his hands off of her. She lay frozen for a moment at the sudden change, then rapidly rose to her feet and clasped her hands behind her back. He casually reclined onto the bed, taking his time to adjust the pillows and center himself. When he was ready, he crooked a finger at her. "Straddle me."

She crawled on top of him, moving until her knees were settled around his hips and her dripping crotch settled just below his stiff member. She had to fight the urge to slide it into herself, knowing that such a move would not end well for her at that moment. Instead she slid her hands up his chest, enjoying the warmth that radiated from him. Just for good measure she arched her back to push her bust forward, earning a firm grasping of one nipple that made her moan.

"You want to ride my cock, pet?" He still had an intense aura, but it was mitigated by the way he was playfully fiddling with her breasts.

"Yes Master! Please!"

"Why?"

She bit her tongue on her immediate response. Something about the way he was looking at her told her that it was an important question. "Because... I want master to feel good."

His smirk told her she was on the right track. "That's right, Pet. A good little fucktoy has one priority."

When he paused for effect, she couldn't help but jump in, "Your pleasure!"

He frown at her, twisting her nipples sharply to make her gasp and writhe. "That's right. Now show me, pet. Show me that you're a perfect little fucktoy."

She moaned, the sudden release of tension on her nipples almost as intense as when he had first began to abuse them. Then, she had to take a moment to decide if she was supposed to forgo her own pleasure to make him cum with her mouth, or if she should ride him. He hadn't prepared her ass, so she knew that wasn't the answer. Looking down at his patient face, she realized that he hadn't ordered her to be silent. "Master, would you like me to ride you? Or would you find more pleasure in denying your slut? My throat is ready if you want it, Sir."

He crooked a small smile at her, "I want your pussy, slut."

She nodded, lifting her hips and carefully directing his cock into her. "Thank you Master. For letting me pleasure you." She bounced slowly on his cock, experimenting with angles until she heard a small sigh from him. Deciding that that was likely the most she would get out of him, she began to bounce harder, making sure to slide as much of his cock out of her as she dared on each rise of her hips. "Is that good Master? Am I going to make you cum?"

He smiled at her, hands resting on her thighs. "That's very good, pet. But you know it could be better."

She kept moving, trying to decipher his meaning. He was trying to get something specific from her. She tried to think of the worst case scenarios, and felt a sliver of ice in her gut. Pushing the thought aside, she clenched on him, even though it would make it harder not to cum on his cock, the way his eyes widened was worth it. She felt his cock twitch and knew that the added pressure was having the intended effect. "Is that better, Master?"

He had to take a moment, and she let herself feel proud. When she lifted too high and his cock slipped out, she was only mildly embarrassed, quickly getting him back inside of her. "Much better, Pet. Now," He reached out to hook a finger through her collar, pulling her face down. Immediately she felt her thighs quiver, reflexively responding to the tug with a flow of her juices down her thigh. She whimpered preemptively, knowing what came next. "You've been a very good girl tonight. Show me that you mean it when you tell me that you put my pleasure first."

She was panting again, heart racing. He was demanding her, with no threats or promises of reward. If anything, that only made it more terrifying. He released her collar and she sat back, no longer moving on him. Slowly, she lifted herself off of him, catching his cock with her hands. "You're right, Sir." She was almost whispering, looking down at him with those big, pleading eyes. Slowly, as though waiting for him to tell her that she was allowed to stop, she peeled the condom off of him. "This is what you want, right Master?" He didn't respond. She nodded once before lifting herself again, rubbing herself along the length of his shaft to get him nice and slick before he was lined up with her dripping hole. The sounds they made were almost in harmony as she slid down his shaft, taking his entire length raw. "M-Master..."

"Keep going, Pet." He smiled at her, reassuring. She began to ride him again, the different sensation combining with the fear and taboo to quickly set her on edge.

"Master, I'm getting close."

"You may cum whenever you want, pet. You've earned it."

"But Master, I..." She trailed off. They both knew that he was close enough that her orgasm would likely push him over the edge, and that was simply out of the question. She braced herself for a particularly cruel round of denial and she ground on his cock.

"Do you not want to cum, slut?"

"No, Sir. You already allowed me to cum, I should make sure you finish first." Her voice was shaky, but her hips kept moving, and she did her best to squeeze him when she could.

12