A Simple Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you wish." He moaned softly, hands on the bottoms of her thighs to support her. "I'm going to cum soon, Pet."

She whimpered, "May I please swallow your load, Master?"

He shook his head with a chuckle, "Not tonight, slut."

She was shaking now, and almost slowed her pace. His hands gently encouraged her to keep moving, and she complied with barely a thought. "Master, please don't cum in my pussy. I promise I'll be a good little slut for you." When he didn't respond she moaned, feeling her pussy quiver around him. "Master, if you want to cum inside me, I can put you in my ass. You could-"

He cut her off by placing one hand on her chest, fingers just barely not touching her collar. "No. You're going to show me how a good girl takes her master's cum, pet."

She shivered, and it settled into her that he was serious. If she didn't say her safeword, he would cum in her very fertile pussy. He had put this entirely on her, forcing her to tap out. Sometimes he had to make sure that she would, right? She found herself looking into his eyes. Her safeword was on the tip of her tongue, and a gentle tap of his hand on her chest told her that it was her last chance.

With a barely-audible mewl, she sank down on his cock, pressing it deep inside of her, like a good little slut. He gasped softly, gripping her hips as his cock erupted inside of her. She could feel the warmth of his cum spreading in her, and that was all she needed for her own climax to hit her like a ton of bricks.

She collapsed on his chest, shaking and moaning, clutching him while her body did it's damnedest to milk every last drop out of his balls. She lost all track of time, but she would later swear that it was the longest orgasm either of them had ever had, every pulse of his cock making her pussy contract around him, drawing out another, and another.

The laid quietly in each other's arms for long minutes, panting and sweating on each other. The scene would end when one of them removed the collar, and she always tried to force him to be the one to call the end. After taking every drop of a massive load inside her pussy, she had no intention of putting a stop to that tradition tonight. She slid off of him slowly, making both of them moan. Then she held herself there, allowing his cum to drip out of her slowly, splattering his cock and stomach. When she was satisfied that the bulk of it was outside of her, she crawled backwards to kneel between his legs so she could look into his eyes while she licked up every drop, finishing by sucking his half-hard cock into her mouth to slurp it clean.

When she didn't stop sucking, he grabbed her by the hair to drag her off with a groan, the sensation entirely too much at the moment. He pulled her up to press against his chest so he could hold her close while he carefully unbuckled the simple leather strap around her neck. With a sigh, all of the tension suddenly left her body and she collapsed next to him, her last act being to roll herself over so he could gently spoon against her back. He pulled a soft blanket over them, feeling her already start to shiver now that the exertion was over.

They cuddled for a while, drifting along the edges of sleep until her bladder demanded that she stand and make her way to the bathroom. He followed her, and they took turns to relieve themselves and use a warm cloth to clean off the worst of the mess. Agreeing silently that they could shower in the morning, they returned to bed.

In the darkness, she pressed her face into his chest. "So... We'll swing by a pharmacy in the morning? Or did you already buy me some Plan B?"

He chuckled, gently tracing his fingers along her spine. "That won't be necessary." She leaned back to look up at him, even though she couldn't quite make out his form. She allowed him to continue, knowing he would have some sort of contingency in place. In the silence, his chuckle became a short laugh. "I'm sterile, love."

She balked, "Since when?!"

"You remember a few months ago, you went on a trip with your friends?"

"Yeah, I... You mean, like, permanently?"

"You have maintained, on every possible occasion, that you would absolutely never have a child when you could adopt. And I happen to agree with you."

She let that settle in for a moment. He guided her hand down to his balls and showed her where she could feel the scars. "That explains a few things." She chuckled, and it developed into a laugh as she burrowed into him. "You would, wouldn't you? Go through all that trouble to keep it a secret so you could make me think I was breeding myself!"

They laughed together for a while, then kissed for a bit. Finally, when he thought that she had officially started to drift off, she murmured, "You know, we could pull the prank of a lifetime at the next munch."

12