A Simple Trade - All in One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of this he clearly woke up - reaching down to stroke my hair as my mouth stroked his now very hard cock, and thrusting his hips towards me.

"Bring your pussy up here" he said, and I swivelled on the bed until i straddled his face in a 69 position. He licked at my clit and slipped two fingers into my very wet pussy which almost sent me over the edge. But after only a few minutes he stopped.

"Roll over" he said "We're going to swap."

I didn't understand initially but I soon understood as he rolled me onto my back and he straddled me, pushing his cock down into my mouth as he lapped at, and fingered my pussy. We had never 69'ed in this orientation before and I found it arousing - his cock thrusting down into my mouth was hot if slightly concerning. Thankfully he never plunged full depth and I was able to focus on his pleasuring of me.

Soon I could tell he was getting very close, as was I! To my frustration he got there first, I felt his cock head flare in mouth, but then he pulled it up out of my mouth and his cum fell onto my chest and neck. His pleasuring of me stopped and he turned on the bed to look at me. One of his hands returned to rub my very aroused pussy and clit, while the other rubbed the cum on my breasts around my nipples. The combined sensation and the sordidness of it all was bringing me extremely close. Then his fingers dipped in the semen pooled on my neck and brought it to my mouth. He delicately painted my lips with his cum, I licked my lips and came immediately, forcefully and loudly, all the while his fingers thrusting into my pussy and my mouth.

As I recovered he wiped his hands across my navel and then stood.

"We have a dinner booking in 10 minutes." he said dryly with a grin on his face.

"Quick, put this on" he said with a twinkle in his eye as he threw me another dress he had apparently packed for me. It was a dress I hardly ever wore, not because it wasn't nice but because it was rather short.

I snarled at him but put it on quickly, catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror with wild hair and feeling his cum still drying across my chest. I started for underwear but he gently took my arm and led me towards the door where I'd kicked off my heels.

"You look beautiful as is." he said huskily as he opened the door to our room. I slipped on my heels and walked out into the hallway. The cool air chilled my still wet and exposed pussy and the small spots of cum on my neckline. The door closed loudly behind us and he took my hand as we walked towards the elevator.

-- Sunday Evening --

Dinner was incredible. He had got us a secluded table at one of the most innovative restaurants in the city, in the country perhaps. We chatted normally throughout the meal. Only occasionally did I catch his eye and remember the debauched day he had given me so far, or feel the cool air on my pussy.

As we walked back to our room I built up the nerve to ask...

"Do we get to go to sleep now or do you have more planned for me?"

He laughed.

"Oh no, I'm making the most of this, so I have one last plan, but I'm fairly sure you'll enjoy it."

I sighed, and yet I also felt my nipples harden and my pussy twitch.

We entered the room and he immediately pushed me up against the wall and kissed me furiously. His hands ran down the my sides and one snaked under the hem of my dress, pausing only briefly in my clit before he took full advantage of my exposed state and slipped a finger up into me. His other hand pulled my dress aside and he dropped his mouth to my nipple. I closed my eyes and lay back against the wall, enjoying the sensations.

After more kissing and embracing he paused, looked me in the eye and said calmly:

"Now its time to help you relax."

"Let's take this dress off and then I want you to lie face down on the bed."

Surprised at his restraint I did what he said. He dimmed the lights, stripped down himself and grabbed some massage oil from his bag. Then he straddled me and started to give me a very languid, soft and relaxing massage - his strong hands moving across my shoulders, back and legs.

I felt his erect cock graze against my butt as he worked my shoulders and then he paused, pushing his cock down and slipping it between the lips of my pussy. Then the massage continued with him slowly rocking his hips to subtly move his cock inside me.

After what must have been at least 10 very pleasurable minutes of this he stopped and climbed off me. He grabbed two pillows and then lifted my hips before sliding the pillows under them. In this way I was propped up with butt in the air, my chest still flat against the bed and my head turned to the side. He gently moved each of my legs apart and I became conscious that my nether regions were very much on display.

I was slightly startled to feel the drip of massage oil at top of my cheeks and then the almost ticklish sensation of it running down between and around my pussy. My mind drifted briefly to whether we were staining the hotel linens but just as I decided it didn't matter and I shouldn't care he pulled me back to the situation by running his hand down across my ass and between my lips.

Thus began 20 minutes of what I can only describe as "intimate massage". His hands and fingers ran constantly across my clit and lips for at least 5 minutes, then progressed to entering me. Initially just the index finger of his right hand massaging the inside of my pussy while his thumb worked my clitoris. I orgasmed fairly soon after he inserted a second finger but that didn't stop him or even slow him down. He just slowly and gently inserted a 3rd finger and kept going. I felt wonderfully stretched.

Then his left hand started gently tickling my asshole. I was surprised - neither of us are particularly into butt-play. It was pleasant though and actually stimulating. More oil was added and his finger probed at me. I tried relaxing, lost myself in the sensations and before I knew it I was contracting around the fingers in both my holes as my 2nd orgasm struck.

He stepped off the bed as I came down from that and I thought, with a mixture of relief and wistfulness that we might be done.

"Don't move" he said "There's more"

I could hear him grabbing some things from his bag and then he was back on the bed. More oil, no lube! And then pressure at my asshole again. A small firm object slipped inside me and I realized I was wearing a buttplug for the first time in my life. It felt strange but not unpleasant.

Then something else entered my pussy. Something rather large, and it clearly got wider at it's base as he pushed it in. It stretched and filled me even more than his fingers had, and with the buttplug as well I felt thoroughly stuffed.

To cap it off I felt something press up against my clit. And then with the click of a switch the objects in pussy and on my clit came to life.

"Oh my god, is that one of those rabbit or pearl vibrators?" I moaned. He just chuckled as he started to move the vibrator in and out of my pussy while also gently manipulating the protuding part of the buttplug.

In minutes I had yet another orgasm. A mind melting, leg shaking one. He mercifully turned off the vibrator. Leaving me lying there, panting, still full with both toys.

"How was that?" he asked.

All I could manage was an exhausted moan of "wow".

"I'm afraid there is one more thing on my agenda" he said. "And its a purely selfish act."

"I am totally wiped but I somehow feel like I owe you after that" I replied. "Does it take any energy from me?" I asked.

"Not really" he said.

"I want you to lie back on the edge of the bed and put your legs in the air"

I did as he asked and he slipped the two pillows under my butt.

"Now I'm going to remove this vibrator from your pussy but I want you to replace it with fingers from each hand and I want you to hold your pussy wide open for me."

For the second to last time that day I was taken by his lewd and direct commands but I nodded. He slowly withdrew the very large vibrator from and I felt my pussy slowly recover and contract where it wasn't being held open by my fingers.

He stepped forward and inserted his cock into me and I felt it sliding past my fingers and into my pussy. He thrust in and out of me for only a couple of minutes before, clearly very turned on, he pulled out and shot an impressive load (especially given our long day of orgasms). The first shot reached my face and I instinctively licked my lips. The second load landed on my chest and the rest he directed into my spread open pussy - from my perspective I could see it pulsing from the tip of his penis and I could feel the occasional splash on my fingertips inside my pussy.

"Stay." he panted.

His cock slipped back into my pussy briefly for 3 or 4 thrusts. Then he inserted his fingers, massaging my g-spot briefly before he withdrew them, glistening with our combined fluids. He used this wet fingers to gently massage my clit. Then he moved onto the bed and kneeling next to my face he fed me his cock, covered in his cum and my juices. It was outrageous, and while I knew I should find it offputting I was instead incredibly psychologically aroused by the whole scenario. I was physically exhausted but as I lay there sucking on his softening cock, tasting his cum while also quietly rubbing it on my clit, I realized that I would be masturbating to the memories of this day for years to come. And then I realized that actually, our sex life might change markedly after this - he had awakened a whole new range of desires in me.

-- Sunday breakfast / Epilogue --

I woke up, rolled over and stretched, and I immediately felt my pussy ache. It had clearly got a workout yesterday. I'd managed to get to the bathroom and taken out the buttplug, but had then just flopped back into bed. I still had dried cum on my chest and face - and I fucking loved it!

I realized it was my morning to be in charge again. He still slumbered next to me so I picked up the phone and quietly ordered room service.

I put on my robe and waited patiently, reflecting on the prior day and slowly growing aroused. I nonchalantly masturbated my tired clit, eventually I slipped a finger inside myself. I had always been slightly attracted to my own lubrication - I brought my finger back to my mouth and sucked it clean. There was still a hint of his cum and the thought of it made me even wetter. I repeated the process several times, masturbating mindlessly until I was interrupted by room service knocking.

I opened the door with the vee of my tied robe plunging scandalously low - loving the furtive glances of the guy who tried to subtly study the white marks on my face and cleavage as he wheeled the tray into our room and then left

My husband was still asleep, lying on his back, which gave me a wicked thought. I climbed over his head as gently as I could, trying not to wake him. Then, straddling him, I lowered my dripping wet pussy down onto his face. He twisted his face, inadvertently rubbing his nose across my lips, and then raised his hand sleepily, apparently intending to swat away whatever was bothering him. But his hand just struck my buttcheek. This made him wake, and after a second he chuckled before darting his tongue out straight into my pussy.

"Good morning Slave!" I said in a teasing voice.

A muffled reply came back, I felt it as much as I heard it. He kept going, with me grinding my pussy into his face, until I came, hard.

I climbed off him and as he brought his hand to his face I stopped him. I grinned down at him and his face, glistening with my fluids.

"Uh uh, I'm returning the favor. Don't touch your face until after you've had breakfast."

He looked slightly shocked for a second but then he grinned back. I got up and wandered over to the room service tray, setting myself up with my plate of food.

"Come here slave." I said in a devious voice.

"Let me taste that cock."

Unsurprisingly he moved swiftly and I sucked on his hard cock for a 20 seconds or so before stopping.

"I need some cream for my coffee, please provide it by jerking off into my cup."

This time he looked thoroughly shocked. But again a smile emerged and he started jerking as ordered. I loved the scene, me eating my breakfast while he stood nearby pulling on his cock.

"Would you like a little lubrication?"

He nodded.

I moved my butt to the edge of my seat (which was turned sideways to the small table), spread my legs and carried on eating without saying a word.

He knelt and entered me, sliding effortlessly into my still very wet pussy.

After a couple of minutes of thrusting I interrupted him sternly:

"Remember, the cream is for my coffee not my pussy!"

He quickly stopped, withdrew, stood up and resumed masturbating - his cock now thoroughly lubricated. Within less than a minute of that he stepped even closer to me and I held out my coffee cup under the bulging head of his cock.

The first spray cleared the coffee cup and splashed across my chest, but then he corrected his aim and the surface of my coffee was coated in his cum by the time he finished five good ropes of ejaculation. I pushed his hand out of the way, leant forward and squeezed the last couple of drops of cum onto my thumb before rubbing them onto my nipples.

"You may eat now." I told him, glancing at his face where I could see signs of my wet pussy drying on his face.

He sat, ate and watched me with visible lust as I sipped at my coffee cup, while yet more of his cum slowly dried on my nipples and breasts. To be honest the "coffee with cream" didn't taste great but it was worth it for the look on his face. I was surprised at what I had done but I didn't regret it one bit!

He was clearly hungry, wolfing his breakfast well before me. So while I had a second, unadorned, cup of coffee I had him go down on me again with instructions to be extremely gentle and slow. I felt very sultry as he lapped at my pussy while I sat there reading an article on my phone.

Finally, reluctantly, I said we should shower. I had him soap me down, gently rubbing the various stains off my body. And I realized I was slightly sad to see them go...

"Do you think we can keep some of this going beyind this weekend?"

I asked shyly.

"Like, do you think we could maybe use this as an opportunity to level up our sex life a little bit?"

I suddenly felt very vulnerable, like he was going to think less of me for being so wanton.

"Oh my god I would fucking love that!" he said without hesitation and my foolish fears vanished.

We looked at each other with love and lust and immediately kissed. Before I knew it we were fucking again - him lifting me up against the wall of the shower and thrusting into me repeatedly until we both orgasmed in unison.

After his softening cock slipped out of my pussy he slid two fingers into me and then fed me some of the combined fluids he found there.

"I love this newfound appreciation for my cum" he said lustily.

"Me too" I replied "I've never minded it too much as you know but you've awakened something in me and now the idea of it just really turns me on. I want you all over me, in me, always..."

"Well this is a great coincidence" he said winking "and I'll be glad to oblige whenever you want."

i said nothing, instead just reaching down, wiping up more of the cum dripping out of my pussy and down my leg and then looking him in the eye while sucking my fingers clean with a smile.

After we got out of the shower we realized that it was sadly check out time so we quickly packed and readied to leave. It was clear that we were both a little reluctant for this escape to end.

As I drove us home I grinned mischieviously at him:

"You know, it's 11:53, so it's still technically my morning in control, so I'd like you to play with my pussy a little while I drive until the clock strikes 12 please... but be very gentle! My clit is sooo tired!"

He grinned back and got to work.

----Epilogue----

When we got home things did change. In fact that evening we talked through the terms of a free use agreement for whenever we were alone. It was a two way agreement - I could use him, he could use me, in whichever way we wanted, as long it stayed private and didn't interfere with work etc.

We agreed a safe word, how to handle my period and discussed any possible bondaries or insecurities to be aware of. By the end of the conversation we were both super horny and despite the bruised and battered state of our genitalia we fucked yet again before falling into a deep peaceful sleep in each others arms.

Stories about our free use daily life will follow...

12