Wife Share Ch. 01

Story Info
At her husband’s request, Alice joins the app wife share.
7.1k words
4.11
38.4k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,280 Followers

Wife Share - Chapter 1

Charles

Charles and Alice lay in bed staring up at the ceiling, sweating and basking in their performance. Sex had always been great, but in the back of Charles mind, he knew that Alice sometimes put on a show to spare his feelings. It's not that he wasn't good, it was just that sometimes women required an exceptional performance just to get off. And that kind of consistency was nearly impossible for most men.

Which brought Charles's mind to one of his deepest fantasies that he had never told his wife. Cuckolding. It wasn't an uncommon kink, at least as far as the internet was concerned. From Charles's research, the hardest part was actually coming clean and sharing the kink with their partner.

Out of all the stories he had read, the majority of women that were reluctant at first never looked back once they started. All Charles had to do was get Alice to partake in her first experience and allow her to experience guilt-free sex. Once that was done then she could see the true benefits of the kink.

"You know, we never really talk about kinks," Charles said to break the silence.

There was a brief pause, but then his wife turned to her side and looked at him.

"I'm sorry, I was lost in deep thought," Alice said. "What did you say?"

The first time was already nerve wracking enough, now he had to build up the courage again. That's if he wanted to open Pandora's box. He had a second chance to rethink his decision and not bring it up. Keep it a fantasy that he only got off to by himself. However, it couldn't remain a secret forever. One day he had to take his shot.

"I said, we never really talk about kinks."

"Like different positions?" Alice asked.

"No. I mean like things that turn you on in addition to the sexy stuff." Charles said. He turned on his side and saw a twinkle in his wife's eye.

"Ohhh kinks," Alice said in a teasing manor. "Like ropes and ball gags and butt plugs."

"I mean those are some, yes," Charles said. "But like, what are your kinks?"

Alice's eyes shifted up as she went back into deep thought. "Hmm, I don't really know to be honest. Sex has always just been...sex."

"Come on, you must have something that crosses your mind from time to time. Some little fantasy that you have always wanted to explore."

Alice stared at her husband. "I guess sometimes I get off to the thought of you taking me from behind unexpectedly."

"Duly noted," Charles said.

"What about you? What goes on in that sexy brain of yours?" Alice asked.

"Umm...." Charles had already been shaking with nerves, but now the moment of truth was upon him, and he could either say what he needed to say to get his secret out or he could keep it in. Because he had a strong enough marriage, he wasn't worried about the consequences. If anything, it would be awkward for a week then their routine would wear that down until life was normal again. "You have to promise me that you won't overreact."

Alice's eyes widened, and she shifted her body towards Charles.

"Someone's got a secret they've been hiding. Do you have handcuffs hiding under the bed?" Alice said as she ran a finger up Charles's chest.

"I sometimes fantasize... about you sleeping with..."

"A dildo. A ball gag. Lingerie," Alice listed off whatever she could think of.

"Other men."

There was a moment of silence as the couple stared at each other.

"Excuse me? I thought I heard other men."

"You did," Charles said. "I would find it extremely hot if another man came in here and manhandled you like a submissive slut while I watched."

The cards were on the table and Charles just went all in. He examined his wife's face very carefully, looking for any sign of emotion one way or the other. Confusion was the first one that popped up on her face.

"Are we okay?" Alice said. The confusion quickly turned to anger. "Did you cheat on me? Is this some sick way of trying to even things out because of your guilt?"

"Our marriage is amazing, and I love you so much and I would never cheat on you," Charles said. He grabbed his wife's hands, reigning in her anger. "What I'm talking about is called cuckolding and a lot of people do it and I just happened to like it and if it's a stupid idea, we don't have to ever talk about it again."

The rambling stopped once Alice fell onto her back and stared up at the ceiling. Some things needed patience, and this was definitely a time for it. Charles lay back down and also stared up at the ceiling, wondering what was going on his wife's mind.

The silence remained and the natural regret sunk in as Charles waited for either the darkness of sleep or the sound of his wife's voice.

***

Alice

Wearing nothing, but her sexiest lingerie, Alice, a high-ranking employee at her work, walked into her boss's office.

"You wanted to see me, sir?" Alice asked.

"Alice," Scott's eyes lit up. "Yes, I wanted to move my blow job to right now because I'll have a meeting later."

"Of course, sir," Alice said.

Her heels clacked against the floor as she walked over and knelt in front of him. He leaned back and stared at the ceiling with his hands clasped behind his head. Alice unzipped his pants and pulled out his semi-hard cock. She started stroking it and watched as it grew in her hand.

"Alice."

Alice looked from her computer screen to the door where her boss was standing.

"Everything all right? You seem distant today," Scott said.

Her bright smiled returned. "Yes, just a little tired today. Is there something I can help you with?"

It was an awkward day made even more confusing by the fantasies that ran through Alice's mind. It was like Charles implanted a virus that corrupted her thoughts. Any man she found cute or hot, including some that she worked with or even some that passed by her in the street, she had wondered what they were like in bed. She never had any sexual fantasies at work, but now her whole day was full of them. Being asked to give her boss a blow job. Letting the intern fuck her from behind. Fucking that asshole Jeff in front of everyone in the conference room. That one conversation with her husband unlocked a sexual side of Alice that she didn't even know existed.

But the implication of what Charles was asking was too much. It was cheating, plain and simple. Their wedding vows did not have a clause for fucking other people. It was her and Charles til death do they part. However, what were wedding vows but an old tradition. Traditions weren't meant to last forever. She only had to look at religion's constant clash with the changing societal norms to see that in action. Maybe it was okay if all parties consented.

However, then there was the guilt and then the fear of ruining a perfect marriage in every sense of the word. Why risk it all for a little extra sex? If everyone stopped to think about that question, there'd be less scandals in the world. The answer was because humans naturally wanted to keep going bigger and bolder. And Charles's bigger and bolder was seeing his wife being dominated by another man.

"Yes, I need to fuck you on your desk from behind today," Scott said.

"I'm sorry, what?" Alice asked.

"I said I need to check the reports prior to the meeting today."

"Oh, right. They're right here," Alice said. She grabbed a pile of folders.

Scott walked over and stood beside her, grabbing the folders from her desk to quickly scan the contents. With the folders blocking his view, Alice couldn't help but stare at his cock. There were rumors that Scott had quite the package and that he knew how to use it. If Alice indulged Charles's fantasy, she'd be able to verify those rumors.

"Just one thing..." Her boss had moved the folder and caught a quick glimpse of her staring at his cock.

His smiled didn't hide the fact that he was flattered. Scott bent down and put the folders back on the desk. He pointed to a misspelled word.

"There's a typo there," he said in a lowered, soothing voice while he stared into her eyes.

Was he coming onto her?

"Thanks," Alice said as she grabbed the folder. "I'll fix that after lunch."

Alice stood up, breaking the sexual tension that she had created.

"I need to go meet Charles. See you later."

Alice grabbed her purse and walked out of her office, hoping to avoid anyone else that might trigger a fantasy.

***

Charles

Charles sat in the booth in their favorite restaurant, enjoying a cup of a coffee. The minute he saw Alice walk in, he knew something was up. She looked...frazzled.

"Tough day at work?" Charles asked.

Alice sat down and gave him a look like it was his fault.

"What?"

Alice looked around the table to ensure that there was no one in their vicinity before focusing back on Charles.

"Your stupid little fantasy got into my head," Alice said in a low voice.

Charles also did a double check to make sure no one was around their table.

He leaned in and whispered. "The kink thing?"

"Yes, the kink thing," Alice said in a loud whisper.

"What do you mean got in your head?"

Alice sat back and bit her lip. Her body became relaxed and submissive.

"I just pictured myself fucking all the hot guys. My boss, some guy I passed by on the street. Even Jeff," Alice said leaning forward. "I fantasized about that douche bag fucking me in the conference room in front of the whole office. And I fucking hate Jeff."

The last part she said loud. Alice grabbed Charles's coffee and took a drink to calm her nerves. Charles didn't know what to say. He had never seen his wife this rattled. The worst part is that he couldn't tell if she liked it or hated it.

"You know when I brought it up, I was thinking more of strangers than men you know," Charles said. "There's an app I found where you just show up, indulge the man in his fantasies and then leave. No strings attached."

"An app?" Alice asked.

"Yep. It seems very private and secure."

"It seems or it is?"

"Well, I mean there is a process to sign up so I don't know. But both of us have to agree to it before I start that process."

Alice leaned back. What Charles had failed to realize was how much this kink derived from their normal life. He wasn't just asking to try a new move in bed or new toys, he was asking to introduce a whole other person to the equation. As much as the app could offer no-strings-attached, that didn't mean they would never run into those people after. What if it was a new boss or friend down the road?

The stress was clearly written all over Alice's face, so Charles grabbed her hand.

"Look, I'm sorry I brought this up. We don't need to do this. It was a stupid idea."

Alice gripped his hand tight, but then pulled away.

"That's the thing Charles. We can't go back and pretend this never happened. You just told me you would get off seeing another man fuck me. How do I even process that?"

Charles shrunk momentarily. He knew there was a psychological risk to admitting his kink, but he had wagered that his wife's promiscuity would override that. What woman wouldn't want a new experience every once in a while?

"It's still me, Alice," Charles said. "And that doesn't mean I won't fuck you. In fact, re-claiming you after you've been out is part of the kink. Knowing that I am the only who gets to keep this sexy beautiful goddess is what makes doing it so hot. In a way, it's kind of like showing you off. An all-inclusive experience."

His wife bit her lip. At least he was saying all the right things, which thankfully aligned with the actual truth. There was no point in sugar coating the kink or excluding details. It was better to be up front about everything at this point if they had any hopes of going through with it and making it a lasting experience.

"Reclaiming me," Alice said. "That sounds kind of hot."

"What better way to explore yourself than with someone else. Everything you learn, you can come home and we can do it too," Charles said. "Like I said, we don't have to do it, but it may be the only way to spice up our sex life."

For the first time at lunch, Alice visibly relaxed. Charles had no idea how much stress his kink was going to cause her. Had he known, he would have brought it up on a Friday to give her the weekend to digest it.

"I'll think about it," Alice said.

"That's all I ask," Charles said.

***

Alice

"What the hell Jeff?" Alice said slamming a paper on his desk. "You completely sabotaged my presentation with your stupid questions."

"Those were layups, Alice. You should have known I was going to bring it up," Jeff said.

"You're such an ass," Alice said. Her gritted teeth barely contained her rage.

Jeff stood up, his tailored suit and cocky smile made Alice even angrier.

"Speaking of ass, I'd love to fuck that one right now," Jeff said.

"Excuse me!" Alice said.

"Hike up your skirt, pull down your g-string and bend over my desk. That ass has been teasing me all day in that outfit," Jeff said.

She was still angry, but the confident dominance was so hot. Jeff was an asshole, but he was a handsome asshole. Alice froze in place unsure what to do. Jeff walked right up to her and put a finger to her mouth as if to stop her from talking.

"Don't make me ask you again, you little slut," Jeff said.

Alice meekly nodded and did as she was told. She stared at the clock as she held her skirt up and gave Jeff permission to use her like a little whore. As she felt his cock penetrate her ass, the phone starting ringing.

Alice snapped back to reality again. The phone call was from Jeff, probably to congratulate her then tease her about her presentation. She didn't answer. It was five and she was ready for the day to end.

***

Charles

Charles had dinner ready by the time his wife was home. His employer had allowed him the convenience of occasionally working from home and Charles would cook to give Alice a break. Although they did the same routine every weeknight, tonight was different. The discussions about his kink had not gone the way he had hoped, and he had started to think about ways to take it back, which included pretending that he had been pranking her or saying that he had lost a bet to a friend. There were many ways to convince her that he had never been serious. That's if he wanted to go down that route. The other option was to wait for a definitive answer. Yes or no. She had seemed somewhat interested at lunch, but she had also seemed extremely agitated.

The car door slammed, and Charles nerves got the better of him, regressing to the state when he had first told her about his kink. He was half expecting her to walk in with divorce papers for suggesting such a strange arrangement. Alice came through the door, looking disheveled. She didn't take her heels off but dropped her laptop bag at the door. With a stern look, she marched over to Charles, who braced for a slap across the face. Instead, her hands grabbed his head and she pulled him in for a kiss. A passionate kiss.

"Fuck me like a dirty slut," Alice whispered in his ear.

He didn't have to be told twice. Charles lifted her up, turned around and placed her on the counter. She wrapped her legs around his waist as they passionately made out. First his shirt came off, then hers. Eventually the floor was littered in work clothes. Foreplay was always important when they were in the bedroom, but Charles had found that the spontaneous sex was minimal foreplay and a lot of penetration. His fingers slipped down into her pussy, and he was delighted to bring them back up soaking wet.

Charles forced his drenched fingers into his wife's mouth, making her suck her own juices off his slippery digits. She seductively puckered her lips and slurped up each finger individually with her pouty lips sealing the liquid like a vacuum. When she was done with his hand, Charles grabbed her throat for stability as he guided his cock in with his other hand.

Pinning her head against the cupboard behind her, Charles fucked his wife. Even with his fantasies of another man doing exactly what he was doing right now, that still didn't mean he didn't enjoy it. Watching her eyes light up with each thrust was a kink in its own right.

The couple kissed passionately with Charles hand still around her neck and his cock deep inside her. Like he dominated her in the bedroom, Charles made sure Alice was aware of that same dominance, especially in light of his recent request. Cuckolding could potentially lead to him becoming second fiddle to his wife and Charles had no intention of letting that happen. To him, the kink wasn't about being humiliated, it was about watching his own little porn star lose her inhibitions and become a sex toy for other men. A sex toy that he was entitled to when she returned home.

With the thought of Alice accepting his offer and trying his kink, the evening affair in the kitchen lasted no more than five minutes. To Charles delight, he wasn't the only one who had a quick release. With their lips locked, Alice's eyes rolled back while her hips bucked on the counter. In response, Charles felt his own climax as he came inside her. Their sweaty bodies were now covered in more than one liquid.

As if they didn't just fuck, Charles removed his cock and Alice jumped off the counter and headed straight for their bedroom to clean up. Even if she didn't want to try the kink, it at least sparked some spontaneity in their lives.

***

Alice

Alice picked at the food on her plate with Charles having already eaten most of his meal. The sex had been spontaneous and great, but there was still the elephant in the room. When she had come home, she had intended to slap him, but from thinking about sex all day, she needed to be fucked like a little slut. And after the sex, Alice craved more. The way Charles manhandled her and put her in her place. If another man was allowed to do that with his permission, why wouldn't she at least give it a try. They were both on the same page that if something felt off, then they would stop.

The forked dropped on the plate and Alice stared across at her husband.

"I'll do it. I'll try the app."

Charles face lit up like a puppy dog. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, but I will friggen kill you if this fucks up our marriage," Alice said half-jokingly.

Charles didn't say anything. Instead, he disappeared under the table until Alice felt the tablecloth flip and his head appear between her legs.

"I promise, everything is going to be all right," Charles said. "Now let's continue where we left off."

His head disappeared and she felt it move between her legs. Alice bit her lip and put her head back as she enjoyed the royal oral treatment from her husband.

***

Charles

It had been two weeks since Charles submitted Alice to the App and he had heard nothing from the company, not even an acknowledgement of receipt. He was beginning to think that the entire app was set up as a scam to collect data from unsuspecting people who wouldn't dare report it due to the type of activity it was attached to. So, Charles excitement died down and Alice seemingly never mentioned it again. They hadn't had sex since that night and things were starting to return to routine and boring. The important thing was that Charles tried and almost made it happen, but alas, it was not meant to be.

On Saturday morning, Alice went out for her usually beauty appointments and Charles stayed home and lounged around the house. While he was eating cereal in his boxers and bath robe, the doorbell rang. Charles considered putting on clothes but decided that he didn't care if they saw him in his Saturday morning outfit.

Charles opened the door and on the other side was an extremely attractive brunette with big bosoms hidden under a power suit. Her makeup was flawless, and her face betrayed no emotions.

"Can I help you?" Charles asked while standing half naked in the door.

XBan
XBan
1,280 Followers
12