A Simulated Experience Pt. 02

Story Info
Brittany returns to her newly purchased simulator.
2.5k words
4.76
5.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/21/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dealing with the salesman at the door who was rather desperately trying to sell a new model of robotic dishwasher of some sort, I made my way back to the room with the simulator in it.

"Okay, back to it." I muttered to myself as I reloaded the simulation and prepared myself for the onslaught of lights and colors I expected from the first time, and it was a little less disorienting than before. As I opened my eyes, the silhouette of the blonde man's, or Jim's, huge cock was directly in front of my face and quickly sharpening into focus. Before I had time to adjust to the shift from the real world to the simulated, he grabbed my hair, lifted his cock vertically and smashed his nuts into my lips while pressing his dick against my face.

"I didn't tell you to stop sucking, whore!" He said as he ground his balls on my mouth and nose with his hard penis resting on my forehead. He grabbed my jaw and pulled my mouth open, to which I gave only the slightest resistance, and slid his cock between my lips and over my tongue. I closed my lips around his shaft, and he resumed fucking my face with a steady, but slightly gentler pace.

He pulled his cock almost out of my mouth but kept the head of his dick between my lips. "Fuck yeah, suck the head you little slut." He moaned as he pushed and pulled the bulging, velvety head of his hard cock between my lips. I applied a little suction, but suddenly he smacked me on the side of the head and said "Harder! Like your sucking a milkshake straw!". I winced from the cuff but did as he ordered and started sucking on the head of his penis nearly as hard as I could, as well as flicking my tongue back and forth along the underside. This seemed to do the trick and between grunts he managed to get out "Oh fuck, I'm gonna come!". He grabbed my hand, placed it on his shaft, and forced me to start stroking it at a rapid pace. I started to take my lips off his cock head but he jerked my head back and said "No! Keep sucking! I don't want you spitting either."

I placed the head of his cock between my lips again and continued to suck like I was trying to drink a whole milkshake in one go, so hard it made my tongue tingle, while quickly stroking his shaft. He grabbed my other hand and placed it on his balls, which I then began to gently knead. Suddenly, he threw his head back and shouted then I felt a hot splash of cum erupt from his cock and flood into my mouth; far more than I expected as his balls contracted from the sudden, powerful orgasm. I kept milking his cock shaft and sucking his head until I was sure he was done and before I could do anything else he grabbed my by the top of my head and my jaw, tilting my head upwards toward him.

"Mmm, that was good. Open up." He demanded. I opened my mouth and showed him the huge load he had deposited in my throat. "Good, now swallow it. I don't want any on the floor."

He let go of my head but watched me as I looked away bashfully, sort of ashamed to do what he was asking, but a couple seconds later I gulped and took the warm cum into my stomach.

"Did you guys see that? She's a good whore! Swallowed the whole thing!" Jim exclaimed proudly. "Who's up next? I think we should all make her suck the cum out of our cocks!".

It was then that I noticed the man with the darker skin had switch places with the shorter man with facial hair. He pushed my legs open and began rubbing his cock on my inner thigh, slowly working his way toward my crotch. The shorter man took to pinning my left arm to the bed with his right and took my breast in his hand with his left. He squeezed it and worked his fingers like he was working a stress ball, massaging my breast and pinching my nipple between his thumb and index finger. Pretty much the same thing was going on with the right half of my body as the skinny man with the southern accent was squeezing and sucking aggressively on my right breast.

The dark skinned man had worked his cock up my thigh and was now rubbing the head of his dick between my pussy lips. "Oh god, shove it inside me!" I secretly thought to myself, and as if able to read my mind the dark skinned man slowly but firmly pressed his girthy cock head into my vagina. It stretched my pussy and I yelped as he continued to work his way inside of me.

"Oh fuck, she's so fucking tight!" he sighed with enjoyment as he stopped pushing inward and began humping me with only a few inches of his giant, hard dick. Even this was almost too much as it was one of the widest cocks I had ever seen, let alone had firsthand experience with, and it felt as though I was about to be split in two. Each stroke of his cock caused me to gasp and whimper, and with each stroke he entered me a little bit more. I couldn't help myself and barely stifled crying out "Oh fuck, it's too big!", which caused him to smile broadly as though he had been complimented. With that, he thrust hard and pushed his whole cock as deep into my as it would go, mashing into my cervix. I cried out loud, gasping and quivering as he began fucking me hard and slamming me into the bed with his cock.

To the right of me the skinny man had removed his clothing and was now completely naked. "Watch out there now, I'm coming in!" said he chuckled as he swung his right leg over my torso and mounted my chest, pushing the shorter man out of the way and placing his cock between my breasts as the dark skinned man increased his tempo further and grabbed my by the hips, using me as an anchor to keep himself in place as his massive cock pummeled my tight, dripping wet pussy. His cock was beginning to get easier to handle as the southern man pressed my tits around his hard erection, spit on his cock and rubbed it around, and began humping my breasts while clasping both my nipples, giving them little twists every second or so between his fingers.

His penis was not as thick as the dark skinned man, but it was a good two inches longer and if I looked down while he fucked my tits his cock would thump into my chin. This was a non-issue however, as the shorter man had moved from my left side to kneel to the left of my face. He began rubbing his cock head on my closed lips, dragging it from my mouth to beneath my nose and back again, smearing little lines of pre-cum across my lips and nose. He reached down and took my jaw in his hand and turning my head toward him, surprisingly gently, guided it open and told me to stick out my tongue. I stuck my tongue out and he began rubbing the head of his cock over my tongue until he slid his cock head between my lips. I closed them around his hard penis, and he slowly inserted it into my mouth, beginning to gently fuck my face.

I was going nuts inside at this point. The huge, hard cock in my pussy was hitting and stretching everything from my g-spot to my cervix and was not relenting with its aggressive hammering. The twisting of my nipples and humping of my breasts was thrilling and felt amazing while the warm, hard cock in my mouth was stirring me to the point I was about to explode when the dark haired man placed his thumb on my clit and started massaging it. This was the tipping point and my pussy began to throb with ecstasy with each thrust of his hard cock and a warm wave of pleasure emanated over my whole upwards into the dark skinned man's cock and pressed it into me as deep as it would go while he humped the shit out of me.

I went from crying out to screaming out loud as he fucked me harder and harder while my quivering, pulsating pussy milked his cock. He reached a tempo that seemed almost impossible to maintain then let out a roar. As his gargantuan, rock hard cock slammed into me over and over a wave gushed out and filled my quaking pussy with steaming hot cum. He thrust into me hard and deep a few more times before burying himself all the way inside me while still trying to press deeper with little thrusts that hit my cervix over and over. He collapsed forward from the strain of the orgasm and propped himself up against the back of the skinny southern man, eventually sitting back up straight and pulling his dick out of me, followed by so much cum that it ran from my pussy lips down into my ass crack.

What happened next was surprisingly degrading for a simulation. Jim had watched the dark skinned man cum inside me and had left the room right after. When he returned, he had a towel and a douche and, with the dark skinned man holding my legs open, began washing the gigantic load out of my pussy. He placed the towel underneath me to catch the fluid and cum. I felt like a sex toy being cleaned and began to try to squirm away from this humiliating douching but was pinned in place by the southern man sitting on my chest and fucking my tits, along with the dark skinned man trapping my legs in place. I could do nothing but let him clean me out, so I stopped wriggling and allowed it to happen. Jim dried my pussy lips with the dry part of the towel and tossed it aside in a moist clump.

Suddenly the southern accented man stopped humping my breasts, sat up taller on his knees, aimed his cock directly at my face and began vigorously masturbating. He leaned forward as he jerked off over my face and started making quick little moans. I watched as his balls tightened and he shouted as a massive load of cum erupted onto my chin, lips, nose and forehead, just barely missing my eyes. He groaned in orgasmic euphoria and dipped his cock head in his cum and began smearing it on my right cheek, then my left, reloading his paint brush cock with more cum from my lips as he switched. He finished by milking every last drop of cum out of his penis onto my lips then placed his hand over my whole face and swirled the cum around me like it was a face mask.

"Tyler, you the only one who hasn't finished yet! ¡Ven a buscar esta concha, ese!" said the dark skinned man to the short man with the goatee.

"Flip her over, I'm gonna get at that ass." Tyler announced as they grabbed my arms and legs, lifted me into the air and flipped me onto my belly then held me down. The short man swung his leg over my ass and, recognizing I had been douched clean of not only the dark skinned man's cum but also my own fluids, placed some lube on the head of his cock then rubbed some into my pussy. He leaned forward and placed his cock between my pussy lips and rubbed it up and down from my clit to the bottom of my slit. I decided to try to play along as I figured it was almost over and started squirming and trying to pull my arms and legs free from my captors but they were much stronger than a single limb at a time could fight and held me firmly in place.

Tyler moved his cock to my vagina and pushed his lubricated member into me. It entered freely but was almost as wide as the dark skinned man and stretched me wide. I cried out as he entered me in one solid push down to his balls. His strokes were full from tip of the head of his cock all the way down to his balls pressing into my pussy lips, over and over. Though he was a little narrower than the dark skinned man, he used his dick in a way that made me feel like I was getting filled to the brim with every thrust.

Once again it was so much stimulation I could barely contain myself and started pushing my ass up into him as he humped me relentlessly. I could feel another orgasm tightening in my lower abdomen, causing my vagina to throb and milk his cock as he fucked me hard. He noticed my pulsating pussy and moaned as it squeezed his cock over and over. He began to fuck me faster, slamming his engorged penis into me with a belligerence unmatched by the other cocks that had been in me. He gripped my left hip hard and pulled me into him while his right hand moved up my side and squeezed my right breast hard. His tempo increased to a blur of hips and cock as his pelvis slammed into my ass cheeks over and over then with a long, sustained grunt I felt him flood my pussy with cum. He slowed down but continued thrusting into my once again gushing pussy until he pressed himself balls deep inside me and collapsed onto my back, panting and gasping. He laid on top of me for about thirty seconds before pushing himself back up and pulling out of me and dismounting my ass.

"What do we do with her now?" asked the southern accented man.

"Who says we have to let her go? We can just do this again later if we keep her here." Replied Jim, with a lascivious look in his eye.

With that the dark skinned man left the room and returned about a minute later with a pair of handcuffs. They grabbed me by my wrists and handcuffed me to the bed.

"Hey, wait a minute! Let me go!" I cried out, almost forgetting I was not in the real world. Shortly I remembered and chuckled out loud to myself.

"What do you think is so funny?" asked Tyler.

"Shut up Tyler, pause program." I proclaimed, and everything came to a stop. "End program."

I sat up in my bed, feeling used, degraded, and extremely satisfied. "This will have to become a hobby of sorts." I thought to myself as I reached down and felt how my pussy was completely soaked and I had destroyed my panties. I'm going to have to take another shower...