A Simulated Experience Pt. 01

Story Info
Brittany plans to be used by AI.
2.4k words
4.49
9.8k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/21/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night I arrived home with my new reality simulator and set it down on the kitchen table. I wanted to try it out but it was a long day and I at least needed to bathe and change out of my tired work clothes. I went to the bathroom, turned on the shower and began to undress. I took of my blouse and unhooked my 28D bra, gently placing both on the toilet seat. I stepped out of my size 0 skirt, pulled off my panties, and let down my long black hair then drew back the shower curtain. The water was steaming when I stepped into the tub and drew the curtain behind me. I let the water run down my back as I began to think about my newest idea for a simulation. This was a reality simulator far more powerful than an VR device yet and I knew I had a lot of options.

I began imagining being used by a gang of men and found my hand caressing my large, perky breasts and small frame as the hot water beat against me. I quickly finished the shower and connected to the simulator. Tonight, I was going to try something I hadn't done before. I've always had the fantasy to not have control of a sexual encounter, but a real life encounter like that has a way of getting out of hand. This was the night I was going to make that happen.

I dove into the user designed mods for the simulator until I found the file I was looking for and downloaded the program. As I prepared to enter the experience, I felt a small welling of shame in my gut for what I had planned. I buried it and chose the "randomized encounter" selection. I clicked the "begin simulation" button, laid back and closed my eyes.

A blur of flashing green and yellow light began to fly behind my closed eyelids until it increased to the point of feeling like I was warping through space. I felt every nerve in my body begin to tingle with electricity and I tried to open my eyes but found it incredibly difficult, almost impossible. As suddenly as it began, the sensations dimmed, then disappeared. I tried to open my eyes again and found it a little easier.

Once opened, I found myself sitting on a barstool wearing a schoolgirl outfit complete with plaid skirt and leggings in a dingy dive bar just as the bartender was handing me a drink. He smiled and nodded, "rum and coke for the lady". I smiled back and looked around for a purse to pay him, but he shook his head and said it was on the house. I took a sip as a man in obnoxious leather pants and a fedora sat in the barstool next to mine. I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye. He was tall, with a strong but wiry frame and had long, straight blond hair and piercing blue eyes that caught my glance immediately. I quickly looked away, but he introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Jim" He stated plainly.

"Brittany" I said shortly, not sure if I should engage him in conversation. I looked away and finished my drink. He offered his hand out of the corner of my eye, so I meekly accepted his handshake.

"Can I get you another drink?" He asked, and without a reply shouted, "can I get another rum and coke over here?" with which the bartender obliged. We chatted for a little bit about small talk, work and the like when he mentioned that he just purchased a brand new sports car and wanted to show me. I turned it down as cars are not exactly on my list of interests to which he said, "all right, but I'm leaving soon so if you don't come you won't get to see it." With that he finished his drink, stood up and said, "it was nice to meet you, Brittany. If I'm ever in town again, maybe I'll see you" with a somewhat disappointed tone to his voice.

It actually made me feel bad. This computer program just made me feel guilty for not looking at his car! I felt a little indignation rise at this notion, but quickly suppressed it and let him leave; he waved and departed. I began to wonder if he even mattered to the program at all or if he was just a side thought.

I finished my drink and wondered where the simulator had placed me, so I decided to leave the bar and go explore a little. I walked outside to see I was in what appeared to be a small town in a desert type environment, a far cry from my home in Atlanta. I walked down the old sidewalk that followed a worn down road into the town, looking at the random, lone vehicles traversing the streets when from behind me I heard the roar of an engine coupled with the sound of skidding tires and slamming brakes. I spun around quickly and saw a green van that had pulled up next to me. "Oh god, this is it" I thought in a half panic, knowing what I had signed up for but still feeling a tinge of fear creep down my spine. The sliding door flew up and three men in ski masks jumped out, one of them tackling me hard to the ground. "Holy shit, that actually hurt!" I thought.

"Get her in the van!" one shouted as one grabbed my legs and the other two each grabbed an arm. Full panic began to set in as I almost forgot it wasn't real. I began kicking and thrashing, trying my hardest to get them to let me go, but it was no use. I am only 5'2" and barely weigh 110 pounds so they easily but roughly tossed me to the floor of the van, jumped in, closed the door, and drove off.

I got a quick look at the driver and immediately recognized him as the man from the bar. He looked back, saw me and chuckled, saying "Good job guys, we got her! Hi Brittany!" as they pinned me to the floor of the van on my belly with a rough hand between my shoulder blades. With panic overtaking me, I began to scream for help, but a piece of tape quickly covered my mouth before more than a peep could escape. I shouted into the palm of one of the men as he swung his leg over my butt, pressing the bulge of his cock hard against my ass.

This snapped me out of my panic and I quickly realized this is exactly what I wanted, if not a little more aggressive than I expected. A tingle of anticipation began to rise in my stomach. There were four of them and these men were going to have their way with me, whether I agreed to let them or not. I was starting to get excited but didn't want to show it to play along with the theme of the simulation. As he sat on my legs, I felt two strong hands grab on to both of my ass cheeks and squeeze, parting them through my leggings as he went. I suppressed a small moan that got stuck in my throat.

The van came to a sudden stop and the blonde man announced "all right, we're here. Get her inside!" and the man who had been fondling my ass grabbed me under both arms and quickly pulled me out of the van backwards. The other two men, one who was shorter but very muscular with a short beard and the other, a dark skinned man with a south American accent, grabbed my legs and dragged me through the dark garage where we had arrived into the attached house. To my surprise, directly on the other side of the garage door was a bedroom with no other entrances, exits or windows and a large king sized bed in the middle that they tossed me on with a bounce.

They all immediately followed me onto the bed and surrounded me as I lay on my back, staring with real excitement and feigned horror expressed on my face. They each began grabbing different articles of clothing and stripping them off of me. The blonde man from the bar ripped hard at my schoolgirl blouse and buttons burst off across the bed, exposing my chest with a lacy bra underneath. He peeled the remains of my blouse off and unhooked the back of my bra, yanking it off aggressively, then dropped his head to my breast and took my nipple between his lips. He pinned my left arm down hard and sucked half my breast into his mouth while the dark skinned man began undoing his own pants and produced a fully erect cock at least seven inches long and as wide as my wrist.

The combination of my nipple being suddenly bitten by the blonde man and the sight of this monster penis made me audibly gasp, which entertained the man with the goatee who chuckled to himself and gripped my leggings then yanked hard, making them rip. He pulled them apart until they were in shreds then slid my panties off. I tried to squirm away from the yanking and ripping but they all held me in place until I was completely naked in front of them.

I felt fingers intertwine with my hair and grip my head, turning it toward the dark skinned man's cock. He grabbed my jaw and said, "open up baby, I got something for you" then gripped the tape over my mouth and yanked it off swiftly. It hurt really bad, but I refused to open my mouth so he pinched my nose until I gasped for air. As my mouth opened, he swiftly leaned forward and shoved the whole head of his cock into it, pressing my tongue back into my throat and making me gag.

"This is the biggest dick I've ever seen!" I thought to myself as he forced it as far back as he could fit it into my throat.

I quickly began breathing through my nose to prevent another horrendous gag as he said "come on, suck it bitch!" Some eagerness was starting to show through my façade of disdain despite my attempts to hide it as I used my tongue to gently stroke the underside of his cock head, making him roll his eyes and moan with pleasure. "Yes, that right baby. Just like that." he said as I swirled my tongue around the head of his penis.

The shorter man and the fourth, a bony, tall man with a southern accent and not a lot of muscle mass, each grabbed one of my legs at the knees and parted them to expose my pussy. The shorter man leaned in and voraciously put my whole pussy in his mouth. He furiously began licking my labia, with his moustache pressed against my clit, brushing around. I was caught off guard by how swiftly he did this and I gasped with the dark skinned man's cock in my mouth, releasing the suction I had on it.

He pulled his cock out and pointed it upwards while gripping the back of my head, then began dragging his balls over my face starting at my lips. I tried to turn my head away from this, but he gripped tight and held me in place. I noticed the blonde man out of the corner of my eye pull his penis and balls out through the fly of his leather jeans. His pants were so tight I have no idea how he accomplished this but there they were like an elephant's head mounted on the wall, aimed right at me.

The dark skinned man turned my head to face him and the blonde man grabbed my wrist and brought my hand to his balls. "Open your hand." he demanded as the short man drove his tongue deep into my pussy and began licking the walls of my vagina. I shook slightly as the blonde man gently but firmly pulled my fingers open and stuck my palm to his balls. I gently closed my hand around them and began softly kneading them as he stroked his cock above my face.

He unbuttoned the button of his leather pants and pulled them down past his ass presenting his cock directly to me, then leaned down close and grabbed my cheeks, looking directly into my eyes and said, "tell me how bad you wanna suck my dick." I meekly tried to break his gaze, but his grip tightened and jerked me face back towards his and he shouted, "Tell me!"

I sputtered, "I... I want your dick so bad."

"That's not good enough, try again" he commanded as my pussy tremored from the short man's oral assault.

"Aaahh!" I moaned loudly as the dark skinned man took my right nipple in his mouth and began licking it rhythmically. "I want you to shove your cock down my throat!" I cried as an orgasm began to overtake me. I thrust upward into the short man's face while he held my ass with both hands and used his tongue to thrash my clit.

Quivers of ecstasy ran up my spine. As I pressed upwards with my hips, the blonde man leaned forward and shoved his penis down my throat with such force I thought my esophagus would tear. "Good thing this is just a simulation, that could have hurt" I thought to myself as I gagged on his equally large cock with tears rolling from my eyes. This was exactly what I was hoping for, and none of them had even fucked me yet!

Suddenly, as loud as a crash of thunder and from everywhere and nowhere, the sound of a doorbell rang through the room and within my head. I took the blonde man's cock from my mouth with a frown. "God damn it. Pause program. Save program..." I said, thoroughly disappointed to have been interrupted, and all four of the men froze in place exactly where they were. "Exit program." There was a similar bright, green and yellow flashing lights behind my eyelids and I opened my eyes to my own bedroom. I disconnected from the program and waved my hands at my blushed, freckled cheeks to cool them down. "Well, that was exciting" I said to myself as I got up and went to see who was at the door. "I'll finish this later" I thought as I reached for the doorknob...

That's part 1 of my first story. If people enjoy this I will finish it with a part 2.